Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled to himself thinking about how she washed off the Sapphire plug after they finished washing off each other. She even placed it on top of her panties in the dresser drawer he had set aside for her things. Her personal things were already taking up their place in his walk-in closet and it made him feel good, like she was already his wife and had moved in. Of course she would have more things to move later, which wouldn't be a problem. As a matter of fact as soon as they could he wanted to get married. The sooner the better.

Walking up behind he wrapped her in his arms and nuzzled her neck. "Have I told you recently how much I love you."

She giggled, "Oh...I think you told me after fucking my ass.....then again after I gave you a blowjob in the shower.....but I like hearing you say it."

"What if I said I wanted to get married as soon as possible and put a wedding band on this finger," I kissed the side of her neck as I held up her ring finger with the engagement ring on it.

Turning around in my arms she smiled, "Are you asking me to marry you?"

"You already said yes to that question. I'm talking about SOON," I emphasized and spanked her ass. "Smack."

"In that case," she giggled, "I better say YES to keep from getting punished. (pause) However I do like the way you punish me," she laughed. "Maybe we could start making babies if you make me an honest woman."

We heard pounding on the stairs and Ava screaming, "Where are you Sandy, I want to see that ring on your finger!"

Sandy grinned, then quickly kissed me and then rushed off to meet Ava, "Right here, "she giggled, "I'm coming," she hollered as she ran to meet Ava.

I stood there with a hardon watching her run to meet Ava, my cock throbbing. What the hell, Ava wasn't supposed to show up this early. Oh well, I should have fucked her before we got dressed, there would be other chances before the day was over. I chuckled and shook my head as I followed behind.

As I walked to see them, I heard giggling and shouting. I found them on the stairs at the second floor landing, hugging and jumping up and down like two little kids that hadn't seen each other in months. I stood there with my hands in my pockets smiling at them, finally Ava spotted me.

"There you are," she screamed and ran up the few steps to where I was standing, and threw her arms around me. "Congrats big brother...that ring is beautiful," and kissed me right on the lips.

Before I could say anything she looked at me smiling, "Nick told his parents he wants to marry me, but he won't give me a ring until he talks to Mom and Dad. Don't you think that is great. I can't wait for him to talk to them and put a ring on my finger."

Sandy was standing on the landing looking up at us smiling, about the time Nick walked up the stairs and stood by her. I saw him put his arm around her shoulders and say something but I couldn't hear because Ava was still talking and hugging me. He finally looked up at me and shrugged his shoulders grinning.

I finally pried Ava loose from me, "Thanks Sis for the congratulations. I talked with Mom and Dad earlier today by Zoom and introduced Sandy to them and gave them the news. They are excited for me and they asked about you. I told them you had a great guy for a boyfriend and was out with him and that I would have you give them a call. Maybe you can Zoom call them and introduce Nick, I'm sure they would be happy to meet him."

"Oh my God...YES! Nick did you hear that? I'm gonna Zoom call them right now and you can meet them," Ava screamed as she bounded down the steps to grab Nick's hand and started dragging him toward her bedroom.

"Hold on," I chuckled, and they stopped and looked at me. "It might be a good idea to make the Zoom call from the living room instead of your bedroom. It might be best they met him first and not from your bedroom."

Sandy was giggling and smiling while all this was going on and said, "Those are the clothes you had on yesterday but they look fine and Nick looks handsome as always in jeans and a t-shirt. Used the living room like Lee said and we'll give you some privacy."

"Privacy hell," Nick said, "I want you all close by. I'm as nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers," he chuckled. "But...before we make the call I want to apologize for showing up early. Ava was going crazy wanting to see Sandy and that ring."

I chuckled, "I think we can figure out a suitable punishment for her bratty behavior," winking at Ava.

Ava sighed, "Sorry, I just couldn't wait to see Sandy and the picture didn't do it justice....it looks amazing." I could tell she was jealous Sandy had a ring on her finger and she didn't. Especially when she continued.

"Looks like Vicky and Sandy beat me getting engaged," she pouted, "but at least I know it won't be long if Dad gives Nick permission to ask me to marry him."

What Ava didn't know Nick already had a ring for her and was dying to put it on her finger. Hell it was in my office safe where he asked me to hide it.

After the Zoom call....about 5 o'clock.....

Nick grinned and pulled Ava in his arms and kissed her, as soon as the call ended. They were on the couch and I was in my recliner with Sandy in my lap. I chuckled, and looked over, "Well I guess you're going to be my brother-in-law," as Nick looked over at me.

"You have no idea how nervous I was," he grinned, "but your parents were really nice and I owe you big time for putting a good word for me." Ava was hanging on to him he might get away smiling at him. She looked really happy and that made me feel good that things worked the way they did. Fate? I guess, but the future looked bright and I would always have Ava in my life.

Ava smiled at Nick, "I can't believe you proposed to me right there in front of my parents as soon as he gave you permission." Holding up her hand with the engagement ring on her finger, she giggled, "God I love it, it's beautiful but when did you get it?"

Nick chuckled, "In Atlanta on the last trip with Dad. I had some free time and he never knew I bought it. Lee has been keeping it for me to keep any of my family from discovering it. I thought it would be neat to propose to you right in front of your parents since we were making a Zoom call."

Ava grinned, "I don't know who was crying the hardest, me or Mom," she giggled, "and I think even Dad had tears in his eyes."

Nick smiled and said, "I can't wait to tell Arch and Vicky. This fourth of July weekend has been a whirlwind of three engagements," he chuckled.

"Has Arch already put a ring on Vicky," I queried as I wasn't aware of it.

Ava giggled, "Arch asked permission to marry Vicky and was going to give her a ring last night but we haven't seen them yet. I believe they stayed at the camp in the camper, after having dinner with his parents.

Sandy giggled, "There must be something magical in the water here...three couples getting engaged almost at the same time."

"I'll say," I laughed, "I think this calls for a celebration. Nick call your sister and I'll call Richard and see if they want to come over and join us."

Ava and Sandy both laughed then said at all most the same time exclaimed loudly, "Yay! Let's have pizza and go skinny dipping."

Nick and I both rolled our eyes. I grinned and said, " Pizza? What are we going to do with them?"

Nick laughed, "Feed'em pizza and fuck them."

I gave him a thumbs up and started dialing Richard and he started calling Vicky and Arch.

End of chapter 18... to be continued...