Brother's Incestuous Bet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you were so certain that Dad would fall all over you," I growled, my frustration bursting out of me. I was stressed all day, and she failed. She couldn't get Dad to fuck her when she dressed like that.

She was so sexy. So gorgeous. She was showing off her body, unlike mom. My sister's blouse was low-cut, her youthful breasts on display. Her skirt was short, her legs toned and lithe. She was a delicious creature. She looked so coquettish. So wanton. She stood there, swinging her hips from side to side, looking so tempting. So alluring.

My dick was so hard.

"You had all week to fuck Mom, and you failed!" she hissed. "So don't get on my ass because I didn't get a chance to seduce Dad today!"

All my frustration burst through me. Maria had been teasing me all week while Mom had kept herself from me. She wouldn't give me what I needed. Now Maria was here, her tits jiggling beneath me. I needed satisfaction. God, my little sister was so fucking sexy.

I grabbed her shoulders and thrust her back against the gazebo's latticed wall.

* * *

Maria Reenburg

I gasped in shock as my brother grabbed my shoulders and shoved me into the gazebo's latticed wall. Such anger and frustration welled in me. I didn't need his shit from him right now. Not after having to listen to Vanessa fuck my dad two more times today.

Two more times when I had to lick her pussy clean of his cum while she called me "cunt" and "bitch" and "little pervert." There was nothing perverted about incest. It was a beautiful thing, and she was pissing on it.

Stealing it from me.

"Let go of me, Sean!" I hissed as his face twisted with anger.

He kissed me.

He sealed his lips over mine. His tongue thrust into my as he pressed his body, in that sex suit he was wearing, against me. His cock was hard, bulging against my stomach. His tongue dueled with mine as frustration boiled through me.

I pressed on his chest. I didn't want this right now. I didn't want to feel him kiss me. His hands squeezed my tits through my blouse as his tongue swirled through my mouth. I growled into the kiss, struggling to break it.

I wrenched my mouth away, snarling, "Stop it!"

"Make me," he growled. "All weekend you teased me. All weekend you taunted me. Boasting how fast it would take you to get Dad to fuck you. How it wouldn't be long until you won our bet!"

That fucking bitch! I wanted to claw out Vanessa's eyes.

My brother squeezed my breasts again. His fingers kneaded into my tits. He massaged my nipples, caressing me. Tingles rippled through me. I was on fire. All day listening to Vanessa fuck Dad then licking her clean. No masturbating. No cumming.

And now my brother thought to fuck me.

My sexy, hunky brother.

"You thought your body was hot shit," he snarled.

"Oh, it is!" I spat back. "You know it. I can feel how hard you are. You want to fuck me so bad! Well, piss off! I'm not in the mood!"

"Not in the mood?" he asked, his fingers massaging my nipples. Tingles burst through me. "I bet your naughty cunt is soaking wet. You want my dick in you right now."

"It's Daddy's cock I want in me!" I moaned. Why did he have to be so right? Why did he have to be here right now? Why did he have to know I failed to seduce our father?

"Bullshit," he growled and spun me around.

I gasped as he pressed his cock into my ass while my tits pressed into the lattice wall of the gazebo. I gripped the diamond pattern, my fingers wrapping around the thin slats. His hand squeezed my breasts again. My nipples throbbed in my bra. My hips wiggled.

"Yeah, you got a hot pussy and need your big brother's cock in you," he growled. He leaned over my shoulder. "If Dad can't see how sexy you are, I do."

My pussy clenched. My snatch was molten. Why did my brother have to be sexy? I needed something in me. I had to be fucked, but it should be by Daddy. That was the point of today. I screeched out my frustration as my brother's hands slid down my body.

To my skirt.

"Let's find out how wet you are," Sean said.

I wanted to tell him to fuck off. To go away, but he was hiking up my skirt. He was drawing it up my thighs just like I wanted Daddy to do. My brother flipped my skirt over my rump. His hand squeezed my tush, my thong buried between my butt-cheeks. He kneaded me, making me whimper.

My cunt drank in the heat flowing from his massaging touch. My eyes fluttered. This heat swelled through me. It was just this incredible rush of delight that flowed through me. I whimpered and squirmed my hips from side to side.

His fingers slid up to my thong's waistband. He nuzzled into my ear, licked it. "You're dripping wet for my cock, aren't you?"

"For Daddy's cock!" I snarled.

"Liar!" he growled, hooking my thong's waistband. "You want my dick in you right now."

I threw a look over my shoulders at him, this strange well of pain rising through me. "You're just hard for Mom, not me! You're just fucking me because you can't pound her."

"I'm fucking you because this skirt, this blouse..." He yanked down my thong, ripping it from my soaking pussy. "You are such a sexy, hot thing, Maria. You are showing off that body. Dad's a goddamn moron not to fuck you!"

I shivered then gasped as his fingers rubbed through my pussy. His words surged something... bubbly through me. I looked over my shoulder at him. He was as handsome as Dad, if not as mature and aged. He still had that youthfulness about him, a boyishness he needed to shed. He wore that suit well. Tie, crisp shirt, polished shoes.

He would be a powerful man one day.

His fingers buried deep into my pussy. I groaned, my back arching as he pumped them in and out of me. His tongue licked my earlobe, sending a hot shudder through my body. My snatch clenched on his digits.

"You are just soaking wet for me," he growled. "Aren't you?"

"Yes!" I snarled. "So what are you going to do about it? Huh? My pussy is dripping! Do you think you're fingers are going to be enough?"

"Nope."

He ripped his fingers out of me. I gripped the lattice, my face pressed against the slats, peering through the diamond holes at the fountain. It gurgled and splashed, spilling crystal water from chirping birds. My juices poured down my thighs, to my thong bunched around my knees.

Clothing rustled behind me. A belt whisked through loops. A zipper rasped. I groaned, so eager for my brother. I wiggled my ass, my day's long frustration building and building in me. I hissed out in aching need.

"Fuck me!" I snarled. "Get that dick in me right now! Stop teasing me!"

He smacked my ass. The stinging slap cracked through the gazebo. Birds stopped chirping and took flight. Pain melted through my ass to my pussy. My snatch clenched. Juices gushed down my thighs as I let out a wanton moan.

"I'll fuck that pussy when I'm good and ready," he growled. "I'm admiring that ass of yours. It's beautiful."

I thrust my rump out at him, my tits quivering in my bra. "Then do something about it," I whimpered. "Fuck my ass! Love it! Just give me that cock!"

"Such a slutty, little sister," he said. His words didn't make me feel demeaned like that cunt Vanessa had.

"Such a little slut!" I hissed. "Fuck your little sister! Now!"

The tip of his cock nudged my pussy lips. He stroked up and down them, teasing me. That pleasure rippled through my body. I groaned, my toes curling in my heels. More juices spilled out of my shaved snatch and dribbled down my thighs.

He brushed my clit.

"Damn, you are just a fountain back here," he groaned. "Your passion's just pouring out of you. That's how bad you want me to fuck you!"

"It is!" I whined. "So stop being an asshole and fuck my cunt!"

My brother thrust his cock into me.

It was wonderful to be filled by his thick, incestuous shaft. After the day I had. After all the pussy I licked, all the times I made that bitch cum, I needed my pleasure. Hot and fast. A powerful fuck. Sean buried to the hilt in me. In a flash, his balls were smacking my clit and his crotch cracking into my ass.

I rocked forward, my cheek pressed into the lattice. I moaned, clutching to it with desperate fingers. I whimpered, my hips wiggling from side to side as he thrust into me. He churned me up with that big dick, pumping away hard at me.

He fucked me the way a woman--a little sister--needed to be fucked.

There was nothing gentle about this. Nothing loving. It was carnal. Animal rutting. Our incestuous mating churned my pussy to a froth. His cock plunged deep and hard into me. Every thrust sent waves of heat washing through my body.

My pussy clenched about him, gripping him when he pulled back. I wanted him to stay in me. I wanted to enjoy this delicious treat. My hips wiggled. He stirred me up with that big dick. He made me gasp and howl as he plunged into me.

The smack of his balls on my clit.

The plunge of his dick into my cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I hissed, my orgasm swelling inside of me. "That's what I need! That's how you fuck a little slut like me!"

"Yes," he growled, leaning over me. "I can feel it. Your cunt... Damn, Dad's a moron for passing up on this cunt. You're amazing, Maria!"

I groaned, my head arching. My pussy squeezed around his girth as he buried into me, increasing that wondrous friction. It surged through me, feeding my orgasm. I threw a look over my shoulder at his tie bouncing down his chest, swaying as he fucked me.

His chiseled face twisted in passion.

His blue eyes burning.

His blond hair slicked back.

"Oh, Mom should be all over you," I groaned. "You're a stud, Sean! My big brother is a fucking stud!"

He thrust harder into me.

I loved it.

I humped back into him, my tits bouncing in my bra. I gripped the lattice, braced against his thrusts, or I could grope my tits. I would free them. I whimpered and moaned, my nipples begging for attention.

It was like he read my mind. My lusts. My brother's hands slid up the outside of my blouse. He found my breasts, squeezed them. His fingers brushed my nubs, sending tingles racing down to my cunt. Adding more fuel to the fire he started in me.

Every plunge of that cock made me burn hotter and hotter.

"Yes, yes, make me cum!" I moaned. "Make your slutty, little sister cum!"

He squeezed my tits and pounded into me. His crotch smacked my rump. His dick caressed my inner flesh. My sheath clung to him, gripping him tight. I wanted to feel that heat bursting through me. A raging bonfire burning all of my flesh.

He found my nipples through my thin blouse and thinner bra. He pinched and teased them, twisted them. My nubs flared with wondrous pain. I gasped, my blonde hair swaying about my face as he plowed into my juicy depths.

"You're my whore!" Sean growled. "Right now, you're my slut! And I want you to cum! I want to feel that pussy writhing about my dick!"

"Yes!" I whimpered, my back arching. He twisted both nipples. He rammed his cock deep into my pussy.

I exploded.

My pussy writhed about his plunging dick. My flesh caressed him. Massaged him. That heat surged through me. I gasped and groaned, my body trembling as the delight burned through me. This incredible surge of bliss splashed through my mind. It inundated me with such rapture. I groaned and bucked, my breasts jiggling in my bra.

"Sean, yes!" I moaned. "You're such a stud, big brother! You're amazing!"

"You're pussy..." He let out an angry snarl, plunging over and over into my cunt. "Your pussy loves my dick!"

"Loves it!" I howled.

My pleasure burned through my body. The rapture consumed me. My thoughts blazed in ecstasy. Stars burst across my vision as my brother's cock plunged over and over into my hungry cunt. I gasped and moaned, my nipples throbbing in his fingers' grip.

Then he ripped his dick out of me.

I didn't care what he was doing. I was lost to my orgasmic rapture. It was what I needed after this frustrating day. Satisfaction. My brother gave me such satisfaction.

* * *

Sean Reenburg

I ripped my cock out of my sister's convulsing pussy. It was heaven in there, but I wanted to really plunder her body. Really satiate my frustrations. I released her tits and seized my pussy-soaked dick in my right hand. My other hand seized her left butt-cheek and pulled it to the side, exposing her puckered asshole.

"Oh, yes, yes, fuck my ass!" my sister moaned the moment she felt my dick sliding up her taint to her butt-hole. "Just ram it in me and give me more pleasure!"

I grinned. I knew she was my slut. I just had to get through her anger. Her denial. It was so obvious she wanted me. I pressed my cock against her asshole, feeling that puckered ring against the tip of my cock.

I thrust.

"Sean!" my little sister whimpered as her tight anal ring spread apart. I'd broken in her ass many times, and it was always a sweet treat.

Her tight sphincter spread over the tip of my cock, massaging me as I plunged into her velvety embrace. My pussy-lubed dick worked deeper and deeper into her. Her asshole swallowed more and more of my shaft. The heat swelled up it to my balls.

They brimmed with cum.

I let go of my cock and snaked my hand around her waist. I slid over her bunched-up skirt and found her shaved pubic mound. I caressed down to her hot folds and caressed them. I found her clit, massaged it.

"Sean!" she gasped, her asshole squeezing around my dick.

"Show me how much you're my little whore," I growled into my little sister's ear. I hugged her tight, my left hand finding her tit again, my right diddling her clit.

"Pound my asshole, and I will!"

I drew back my dick through my sister's tight asshole. I groaned, savoring the delight of her velvety grip around my cock. She was so tight and hot, a different treat from her silky, juicy pussy. I rammed into her deep, my crotch smacking into her rump, my balls smacking into her wet pussy.

I pinched her nipple and rubbed her clit as I sodomized her. I pumped my dick fast in and out of her asshole. I reveled in the heat of my sister's bowels. That wonderful grip. It was incredible. Every stroke brought me closer and closer to that eruption.

My balls ached from frustration, but I had my little sister. She liked being forced. Liked being shown that she lusted for me. It made her burn so hot. Her velvety ass almost melted around my dick as I plunged into her asshole over and over.

She gasped as I made her pussy gush juices.

"Sean! Sean!" my sister moaned, her voice sounding almost drunk. "Oooh, my brother's got a big dick! Yes, yes, ram that huge monster into my asshole! Are you going to cum in me?"

"What do you think?" I asked, rubbing her clit in fast circles, her cream soaking my digits.

"That you're going to pump so much jizz into my asshole!" She squeezed her bowels around me. "Just spurt it into me. Flood me!"

I thrust harder, faster. The velvety massage of her asshole built the ache at the tip of my cock. My balls were ready to unload. All day I'd suffered, and my little sister provided me relief. Our flesh smacked together.

That wondrous smack-smack of hot flesh surged through me. I groaned at the delight wrapped around me. That hot, velvety sheath. That wondrous pleasure surging through me. She was all about me. It was incredible.

I pounded her, savoring this moment. I rubbed her clit faster, holding off my orgasm. I grit my teeth, wanting to feel her cumming around my dick. To experience that wondrous delight surging and writhing about my shaft.

It was such a treat.

A delicious experience.

I buried into her hard and fast while my fingers pinched her clit between them. I tugged on her nub. Her back arched. Her bowels clenched like a vice about my dick. I gasped, almost erupting into her before I was ready.

Then she gasped out, "Sean! You fucking stud, yes!"

Her asshole writhed about my dick.

"My brother is a stud!" she moaned. "Such a sexy stud. Oh, fuck, yes!"

Her bowels sucked at my plunging dick while her juices spilled over my fingers. They bathed them as I massaged her. I groaned, loving the hot writhe of her pussy over my digits. My muscles tensed, my dick throbbing in her bowels embrace.

I was so close to exploding. To just showering her with my cum. I panted, thrusting harder, faster. I buried into her to the hilt. I slammed into my sister's convulsing asshole. That velvety massage rippled around me.

"Cum in me!" she moaned. "Give it to me, Sean!"

"Yes!" I growled and buried into her.

My cum erupted. I spurted over and over into her. Held her tight, squeezing her tit through her blouse, as I flooded her. Her hot bowels milked me. She drew out every drop as that wondrous pleasure slammed into my mind.

My release exploded out of me.

Stars burst across my vision. That heat slammed through me. I kissed her neck as her spasming asshole milked my balls dry. My incestuous pleasure peaked in me. I held there, hovering in passion, clutching my sister to me.

"Damn," I groaned. "I needed that."

"Mmm, it was great," she panted. "Sometimes... you just need the guy to seize you and make you admit you want him." She turned her head and flashed me a smile. "Just make sure the girl really wants you."

She gave me a hot kiss on my mouth as that touch my mom gave me in the car galvanized my body. Mom let me touch her tits on Friday. I made her cum. Now she was trying to deny it. Just like my sister had.

Was that it? I just had to march in there and fuck my mom?

I broke the kiss, panting, "Thanks, Maria."

She grinned at me, her asshole squeezing around my softening dick. "Did you really mean it that Dad should have been all over me?"

"As hot as you look in that outfit, I don't understand how he wasn't."

"Then you're welcome," she said. "For being such a sweet brother."

I nodded my head, glancing at the house. I pulled out of my sister, my eyes drifting up to our parents' veranda. The mesh grill made it impossible to see if anyone was standing there. It was where we made our bet. Beyond it, was my mom slipping into the bath. Naked.

In need.

It was time to win this bet.

I marched ahead, my sister at my side, her skirt rustling. I glanced at her, saw a look of determination on her face, too. So this was it. We were both making our moves. It would be over soon. One of us was about to win our bet.

I grinned. Either way, it would be incredible.

To be continued...

12