Brother's Incestuous Bet Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts jiggled and swayed. I squeezed her head with my thighs. I gripped them. I held her to my cunt as she thrust her tongue in my depths. Her little nose nudged my clit, sending sparks shooting through me as she devoured me.

"Mommy!" gasped Natti. "Oh, wow, Mommy! I... I'm going to cum!"

"Do it!" my brother groaned. He stroked himself. "Do it, and then I'm going to pop your cherry. I'm going to love you."

"Yes!" Mom hissed, her voice muffled by my niece's cunt.

I ground against my daughter's mouth. My orgasm building and building. Daddy was recording all of this. He was capturing this wild orgy on film. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I was ready for this night. For when my first child was old enough to join the family fun. I was so excited for my brother to pop Siona's cherry, too.

It would be amazing. A drunken euphoria shot through me. My daughter's tongue flicked up through my folds. She brushed my clit. Pleasure sparked through me. My cunt spasmed. My rapture exploded through me.

My pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out of me.

I bathed my daughter's face in my creamy passion. I gasped, my breasts heaving. Ecstasy slammed through my body. It burned through my mind. This incestuous rush. I made this beautiful cutie with my brother. We brought her into the world and now she ate me.

"I love you, Siona!" I gasped, Natti moaning beside me. "You're amazing. You're my precious, little girl!"

"Mom!" Siona moaned between licks of her tongue.

She lapped me. She lapped up the rapture spilling out of me. My daughter loved me. It was incredible. Pleasure rippled through me over and over. I bucked on the bed. Stars burst across my eyes as I savored this wonderful moment.

"Oh, cutie, I have to lick your pussy now! I have to eat you out!"

"Yes, Mom!" Siona moaned, ripping her head from my pussy.

"Let's sixty-nine!" I moaned.

* * *

Sean Reenburg

"She's ready for you, honey," Mom said, reaching out and grabbing my cock. "Your daughter is eager for it.

On the other side of the bed, Siona mounted my sister. Our daughter, her face smeared in my sister's pussy cream, had such a huge grin on her face. She glanced at me as she leaned over, pressing that pussy down on her mother's mouth.

"Mom's getting me ready for you, Daddy!" Siona whimpered.

"She lost the bet," I groaned as Mom pulled me between Natti's thighs.

"But I get to go first!" Natti said. "I'm older!"

I grinned at my precocious daughter. She squirmed on the bed, her flushed face ready for it. Her shaved vulva gleamed with pussy juices and Mom's saliva. I groaned at the sight of my daughter's tight slit. It was incredible.

I created this girl.

"Maybe you'll breed me, too, Daddy," my daughter with my mother said, this cute look on her face.

My dick throbbed in my mother's hand.

"Damn," I groaned. "I love you, Natti."

She smiled at me. "Hurry up and get him in me, Mommy! I want Daddy in me, Mommy! Please, please. I'm so ready! I waited a whole day just so Siona could be here! I can't wait any longer."

"Don't be a brat, honey," Mom said, guiding my cock to our daughter's virgin pussy. "Savor this moment. You only lose your cherry once. At least your first time will be a better time than mine."

"I'll make you cum," I said. "And if you want a baby, I'll fuck you every day until you're pregnant."

"I love you so much, Daddy!" my daughter moaned. Her arms reached out for me, her fingers flexing. She grabbed my shoulders, clutching them as Mom rubbed my dick against our daughter's virgin pussy. I shuddered in delight. "Fuck me, Daddy! Pop my cherry and make me into a woman!"

Mom pressed into me from behind. Her pillowy breasts rubbed on my back, her silky bush caressing my rump. She licked my ear. "Pop our little girl's cherry, Sean. You're such a strong son. Make her into a woman."

She pressed my cock against our daughter's cherry. I thrust.

My daughter gasped as my dick pressed against her hymen. Her maidenhead stretched and stretched. She whimpered. Her face scrunched up in bliss. Then she gasped as her cherry popped. My cock buried into my daughter's virgin cunt.

I groaned as I slid deeper and deeper into Natti. Was this the thrill Dad felt the first time my sister impaled herself down his cock? The delight of penetrating flesh he created? Did he feel this taboo thrill of his own little daughter's cunt wrapped around his dick?

Pleasure shot through me.

I growled out my rapture.

"Daddy!" Natti gasped as I bottomed out on in her. She squirmed, her face twisting. "Oh, wow, you're so big! Oh, Daddy! That's incredible!" This huge grin spread across her face. Her fingers dug into my shoulders. "Now fuck me, Daddy! Just pump that cock in and out of me!"

Mom hugged me tighter. She nibbled on my ear. "She is such a brat."

I grinned. "A cute one."

"Please, Daddy, fuck me!" my daughter moaned, her hips twisting, stirring her cunt around my cock. "I'm a woman now! Pound me hard! Fuck me like you fuck Mom and Mommy!"

I grinned as I drew back my hips, Mom moving with me. Her silky bush rubbed on my ass. Her nipples throbbed against my back. I rammed back into our daughter's depths. Pleasure shot through me. My balls tightened as they smacked into my daughter's taint.

My daughter's pussy squeezed around me. She gripped my shoulders, her hips undulating, matching my thrusts. My cock slammed into her snatch. I groaned and grunted, burying into my daughter's juicy depths. I plowed into her hard and fast.

I buried into her with powerful thrusts. I groaned, the pleasure building and building at the tip of my cock. My balls smacked into her, making loud thwacks. Mom rubbed my chest, massaging me and kissing my ear as I pounded our daughter.

"Yes, yes, yes, Daddy!" Natti moaned. "Oh, that's it. That's what I've been dreaming about! I've wanted this so much. Yes, yes, Daddy! Fuck me! Pound me hard! I love it! I love your cock in me! I'm going to be like Mommy! I only want your dick, Daddy!"

"Mmm, she's such a daddy's girl," purred Mom, her fingernails scratching across my chest.

"Yes, she is," I groaned. "Just watch out, your aunt's greedy for my dick."

Natti giggled. "Yes, she is! She moans so loud when you're fucking her. Just like me!" She bucked against me, her breasts bouncing. "Fuck me, Daddy!"

Her moans echoed through the room. I leaned over her, my hands braced on either side of her as I fucked her. I rammed my cock in and out of my daughter's juicy cunt. My balls smacked into her over and over, full of that incestuous cum.

My mom's bush grew wetter. She felt so excited as she ground on me. She nibbled on my ear, licking it. My cum built and built. I shuddered while Siona moaned as she sixty-nined with my sister. Maria, upholding her end of our bet, and readied our daughter for my cock.

I would deflower both my daughters today.

"Damn!" I groaned, thrusting so hard. "Natti, honey, I'm going to flood your little cunny with my jizz."

"Yes, Daddy!" my daughter squealed. "Do it! Flood my cunny! Give me all that cum! Breed me!"

"You sound just like your aunt!" Mom moaned. "Ooh, do it! Breed her. You're still my strong, sexy son, Sean. Breed our daughter!"

"Yes!" squealed Natti.

Her pussy went wild about my cock as I buried into her. Her writhing, incestuous flesh convulsed around my shaft. That wonderful heat burned around my cock. My dick throbbed and ached in her depths. Her snatch sucked at my shaft. It swelled and swelled as my cum bubbled in my balls.

"Breed me, Daddy!"

My cum spurted into her depths. I fired blast after blast of cum into my daughter's young cunt. Her pussy spasmed harder about my cock. Her depths sucked at me. I panted, stars bursting across my vision as I flooded her.

"Natti!" I grunted. "I love you, baby girl!"

"Love you, Daddy!" she gasped, her head tossing back and forth. "Siona, Siona, Daddy's cumming in me. He's breeding in me!"

"Lucky!" Siona moaned.

I groaned as my dick spurted a final time. My pleasure slammed me to the peak of rapture. My back arched into my mom's embrace. She hugged me tight. She nibbled on my ear as our daughter milked out the last bit of my cum.

"You did good," Mom whispered. "You're an amazing son and father. I'm so proud of you."

I grinned, feeling like a million bucks.

* * *

Maria Reenburg

"Lucky!" my daughter moaned as she ground her virgin pussy on my face, her silky bush caressing my lips.

Her tongue darted through my folds as my hands gripped her cute tush. My tongue caressed her tight slit. I brushed her hymen, loving the feel of that thin cherry. Her virginal depths were just on the other side.

My brother would break in our daughter. He would pop her cherry and make her squeal.

I sucked on her clit, getting her ready for him. I gripped my daughter's ass. She moaned into my pussy, not really licking any longer, but just kissing me. She shuddered, her sweet cream flowing into my mouth. She tasted like me.

That was awesome.

My fingers gripped my daughter's rump as I heard my brother flooding my niece's pussy. The sounds he made inflamed the passion in my own cunt. I shuddered, aching for my daughter to lick me, but feeling her tremble atop me, her stomach massaging my plump nipples. Delight shot through me down to my snatch.

I sucked on her clit, her sweet cream coating her nub.

"Mom!" gasped Siona. "Oh, wow, Mom. That's good. I think... I think I'm going to cum!"

Good.

"Get her ready for me," panted my brother. "Come on, Maria, put that pervy tongue to use and make our daughter cum!"

My brother's strong words made me shudder. I sucked hard on our daughter's clit. Siona whimpered. Her sweet musk filled my nose with my every inhalation. I stared at her cute rump, her little asshole squeezing and winking at me.

I darted a finger to it. If my daughter was anything like me...

"Mom!" Siona gasped, ripping her head from my pussy. "Oh, my god, Mom, that's my butthole. Oh, that feels so naughty."

Her asshole squeezed down on my probing finger. She whimpered and moaned. She shuddered atop me. She ground her pussy against my hungry mouth. My tongue danced over her folds now. She was moving too much now for me to keep nursing on that clit. I caressed her labia. I brushed her hymen. Her silky pubic hair teased my lips.

"I love you, Mom!" Siona howled, her bowels clenching hard on my finger.

Then her flesh writhed.

Sweet juices bathed my face.

My daughter moaned and gasped, shuddering atop me as she came. I lapped up her juices. I drank them down. It was this incredible delight. Her cream flowed over my mouth. This amazing cream gushed out of her. I lapped up her passion. It was a delicious treat. An amazing experience.

I drank my daughter's pussy juices.

I loved it. My heart screamed in my chest. I whimpered in delight, my hips wiggling from side to side. My heart hammered in my chest. My tongue danced around my daughter's pussy lips. I licked and lapped at her.

My daughter moaned in delight. Her hips wiggled and ground on me. The pleasure of eating my daughter surged through me. I caressed her, teased her. This wonderful passion surged around me. My tongue danced across my daughter's pussy.

"She's ready for you!" I howled. "Oh, big bro, our daughter is ready for you!"

"I am, Daddy!" whimpered my daughter. She rolled off of me, her golden curls matted with her passion. She spun around. "Daddy, Daddy, please, love me like you loved Natti."

I sat up, panting, my face covered in our daughter's cum. I grinned over at Mom going down on Natti again, licking Sean's cum out of my niece's pussy. My brother crawled towards Siona, his pussy-soaked cock still hard thanks to what everyone called super Viagra.

I grabbed my brother's dick. I pulled him toward our daughter's cunt, my eyes bright with excitement. I shuddered at the feel of his slippery cock. This tangy musk filled my nose. I ducked my head down and licked the tip of his cock.

Natti tasted like Mom.

"Mmm, you have to fuck our daughter with this," I moaned. "You won the bet. I got her ready for you. She's going to have an amazing first time with her daddy."

He grinned at me. "At least I won this one."

He lost the bet on our second child, but we had another two years before that one was due.

I licked my pussy-soaked lips, my heart screaming in my chest. This was happening. It was time for my brother to deflower our daughter. I guided him between Siona's legs. I pressed his cock into our daughter's golden bush.

"You ready, honey?" I asked her, staring down at that sweet angel. Her small breasts jiggled, flushed with her excitement. My own cream stained her lips.

She nodded her head. "I am. Mom, Daddy... I think I am."

"Think?" I asked her, rubbing my brother's cock up and down her slit, making her groan.

"I know!" she said with such force.

"You'll love it," Natti said. Her arm shot out, and she grabbed my daughter's hand. "It's amazing. Daddy will make you cum. He's going to breed us both. Together."

A hot shiver shot through me as my daughter nodded her head. My pussy clenched. "Oh, cutie, can I sit on your face when your daddy fucks you? My pussy is dripping wet."

"Of course, Mom, I love you, too!"

I glanced at the camera, at my dad filming as he stroked his cock. I was so glad this was recorded.

I mounted my daughter and faced my handsome brother. He flashed me a grin, that same boyish and confident smile he had on his lips when he took my cherry nineteen years ago. I settled my bare pussy on our daughter's face and pressed his dick into her hymen.

"Do it," I moaned. "Break in our daughter."

"Perv," he said and winked at me.

"The biggest and... Siona!" I gasped as my daughter's tongue buried deep into me.

Then my brother thrust. I ripped my hand off his cock. Siona gasped into my pussy as my brother's dick vanished into her twat. I shuddered, watching as her little cunny swallowed his dick. My cunt clenched around her probing tongue as I remembered that magical moment.

"You're a woman, Siona!" Natti moaned.

"Yes, you are, cutie," I moaned, grinding my pussy on my daughter.

My brother grinned as he drew back his cock, his shaft emerging now stained in our daughter's juices, too. He thrust back into her, his muscular chest rippling. I shuddered, my pussy squeezing down around my daughter's probing tongue. This wave of hot heat rippled through my body. I squirmed on my daughter, my heart racing in my chest.

This was incredible. I was so glad we were doing this. That we were sharing this wicked bliss with our daughters. My heart pounded in my chest as I squirmed on my daughter's hungry mouth. Her tongue darted through my folds, licking, lapping, drinking up the cream flowing out of me.

"Damn, our daughter is tight," Sean groaned, staring at me. He grabbed my hips, gripping me as he fucked into her.

I winked at him, grinding on our daughter's face as he enjoyed winning our bet.

"You got her nice and juicy for me," he continued. "Such a pervy mom."

"Mmm, such a pervy daddy." I threw my arms around his neck. "Want to taste her?"

His head darted in. He kissed me hard, thrusting his tongue into my mouth as he fucked our daughter. He tasted her sweet cream on my lips. My arms tightened around him, holding me to him as I ground on our daughter's face.

Siona moaned and whimpered into my pussy while Natti gasped in the background. Mom knew how to eat pussy. She'd practiced a lot on me. The air brimmed with our incestuous family's passion. I was so glad that my brother and I embarked on this wicked journey.

I didn't think I would fall in love with my brother. I thought we were just fucking for fun, siblings with benefits. It was Daddy I thought I loved, but my brother was such a stud. A man. He claimed my heart before I even knew it. Now I just wanted to love him. To share wild pleasures with him.

Our family would be so close.

His hands squeezed my hips every time he bottomed out in our daughter. He growled into our kiss while I whimpered. Siona's tongue fluttered along my pussy lips. She brushed my clit. She teased me with her passion.

Our tongues darted around each other. The pleasure surged through me. My hips darted from side to side, grinding on him. This heat rippled through me. My tongue danced through his mouth, caressing him.

I gasped and groaned, my eyes squeezed shut. This heat rippled out of my cunt. It spilled over me as my daughter churned up my pussy. My orgasm swelled as she whimpered into my cunt. My tongue dueled with my brother's as he plowed our cutie.

"Mom!" whimpered Siona. "Oh, Mom, Daddy feels incredible."

I broke the kiss with my brother, moaning, "I know! You're going to cum so hard on him!"

"Yes!" Sean promised, his blue eyes swimming before mine.

I stared into them, unable to look away. I loved him so much. We may fuck others in our family, but he would always be the first lover in my heart. We would play with Mom. With our children. He would share me with Daddy when I was in the mood.

None of that mattered. This man was my husband. My soulmate. My brother was amazing.

"Cum in our daughter and breed her, big bro," I hissed, my orgasm growing with every flutter of Siona's tongue. "Give her all that seed."

"Yes," he groaned, thrusting hard and fast into her. "Bathe our daughter's face in your spunk."

"Perv!" I moaned and kissed him again.

I thrust my tongue into his mouth as our daughter swirled hers through my cunt. She teased me. My clit rubbed on her chin. My breasts swayed. My pussy grew tighter and tighter with my impending orgasm.

My brother's hands slid up my side to my breasts. He gripped both of them, squeezing and kneading them. I trembled atop my daughter. I groaned into his mouth. The pleasure swept through my body. I whimpered.

And came.

My pussy convulsed. My juices gushed out into my daughter's mouth again. Siona whimpered as she lapped them up. My tongue dueled with my brother's. His hands kneaded my breasts as he kissed me.

I writhed through my orgasm. I broke our kiss and screamed out, "Cum in our daughter, big bro!"

* * *

Sean Reenburg

"Yes!" I growled, thrusting hard and fast into my second oldest child's pussy. I buried into Siona again and again.

"Mom's cumming, Daddy!" Siona moaned.

"So am I," whimpered Natti.

As they shifted around I kissed my sister again, loving the lingering taste of sweet pussy. Siona tasted so much like her mother. It was incredible. My dick throbbed in her silky embrace. I was coming closer and closer to erupting.

My tongue dueled with my sister's. I loved her so much. She was the first woman in my heart. My wife. I squeezed her round breasts as I buried deep into our daughter's cunt. Her pussy squeezed tight around my cock.

Then she rippled in delight.

"Daddy!" my daughter squealed into her mother's pussy.

I broke the kiss with my sister and snarled, "Fuck!"

"Breed our daughter, big bro!" Maria howled, still gripped by her orgasm. "Do it!"

"Yes, yes, breed her, too, Daddy!" Natti moaned. She was kneeling by us now, flushed from cumming on Mom's lips. The eighteen-year-old beauty's blonde curls danced around her shoulders. "We want to have our daughters at the same time like Mom and Mommy did!"

"Yes!" Siona whimpered, her pussy writhing about my cock.

That wonderful, rippling delight of my daughter's deflowered cunt overpowered me. I buried to hilt in her and fired a second load of cum. I grunted, my balls tightening. My dick throbbed and pulsed with each blast of spunk firing into my daughter's fertile depths.

Incestuous bliss shot through me. This heady rush that had me dizzy. I groaned and shivered. My eyes rolled back in my head as I rode the thrill of this explosive bliss. Stars burst in my eyes. Maria pressed her forehead against mine, her blue eyes filling my vision.