Bum's Rush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we got to the council fire, Miriam had her husband in a wheelbarrow and was rolling him around the circle - while all of the children laughed - as the chief acted like she was going to crash, and kill him.

Joshua & I laid the bags of seed on some logs since it had rained and - though the sandy soil dries fast - it would still hold some moisture.

Miriam stopped to drop off her passenger next to us and returned the wheelbarrow to the collection of items we'd spent the day acquiring.

The chief clapped me - and then Joshua - on the shoulder.

"I know you tried to explain all of this to us but this is why we put our trust in you. I am looking forward to seeing what else you have brought us - but first - we eat."

"Thank you for your trust. It humbles me. I do not want to disappoint you."

"You are not as handsome when you worry. Your wife deserves a handsome husband. Be happy. You are us; we are you. You are a good helper."

"Thank you, honored one."

"Enough. Let's go - before my wife loads me back in that contraption," he laughed.

After dinner, I had intended to start moving the new tools & supplies off to where I thought they should go.

The chief, however, informed me that he and the elders would like a quick demonstration - the following morning - with each of the items - so they could hear what everything was for.

Their logic was that seeing these things might give them a better idea of what to ask for when we went on another trading trip.

I was excited that they were so enthusiastic and readily agreed to their request.

I did, however, have Joshua help me move the two bags of grain to my hut - so that they wouldn't be out in the elements - or a temptation to the wildlife.

I realized, as we did that, that I was going to need to ask the elders about building a few storage areas for some of the items.

Settling into bed, Megan and I talked about how the day had gone - and Heather & Joshua's reactions to things - before she requested that I eat her pussy.

Since she was offering to suck my cock in exchange, I was delighted oblige.

As usual, she was squirming around like crazy within seconds - extremely sensitive to the licking, sucking, nibbling, and light biting that I was giving her.

After she'd cum once, she flurry-fucked my cock down her throat - and massaged my balls - until I unloaded everything I had.

Once I'd survived that, I went back to working on her clit, labia, and quim until she was panting again.

She licked my penis clean and sucked the semi-rigid beast half-way into her mouth, holding me there with suction alone, as she drove her pussy down onto my mouth & chin and proceeded to fuck my face until her body spasmed and she squirted on me a little.

"Sorry .. Mikey .." she panted when she could breathe again, "Fuck! I love that. You light my pussy up like that cat in Christmas Vacation."

I started laughing - and she joined me.

She spun around, licked the last of her ejaculate off of my face - and then kissed me hard & deep.

"Fuck - I love you," she cooed.

"I love you too, naughty sister."

"Can I just be your lover tonight - and not your sister?"

"You can be my lover whenever you want."

She kissed me again.

"I told mom we were fucking."

"You what?!" I moaned.

"I'm just fucking with you."

"You're evil," I said, starting to laugh again - in spite of just having the shit scared out of me.

She kissed me again, laid her head on my chest, and sighed.

We were both satisfied - and spent - and tired.

Day 38

Some of the names that we use - in English - for the tools - didn't really translate to what I knew of the tribe's language.

I tried to pick words that I thought fit - and then hyphenated them - to come up with a new word to call those items.

In some instances, after seeing what the item did, the chief and the elders would offer a different suggestion as to what to call it.

That morning, I learned a few new vocabulary words from their oral language.

I had not, yet, seen their language in a written form - and wondered about adding that dynamic, at some point, down the road.

For the time being, I just introduced the items and explained what each one was for.

I asked Miriam to bring some lard, water, and bread dough.

I showed her the skillets and the pots. I demonstrated how to season the cast iron with the lard, how to cook the bread, and how to clean the metal after cooking.

I had her try the gloves on and she got to see how those would help with moving the hot pans.

The bread cooked a little differently but she could see immediate advantages with the lighter cooking implements.

Most people would consider cast-iron to be heavy but - when you're used to using flat or hollowed-out stone cookware - these were a lot more manageable.

I asked her if she thought the items would be useful and she agreed. I asked her if she wanted more of them soon and she told me to hold off until she (and the others) had more time to work with them.

While I had Miriam there, I went ahead and pulled out the cloth.

I sent a runner to get Megan and she was walking up by the time I gathered the items.

I let her explain things to Miriam as the chief, the elders, and I looked on.

When Miriam felt the cloth - and Megan draped a length of it over her shoulders - her eyes widened a little.

She brushed the material with her hands and rubbed it against her cheek.

As they went through sewing things, I realized we had not bought any scissors. I mentioned that to Megan and she nodded, but continued showing Miriam the small variety of prints that we had gotten.

The men were not as interested in the items but they watched Miriam closely as she listened and inspected things.

Being the politician that she was, she called the elders' wives over and had Megan go through everything with them as well.

Soon enough, the women were chatting back & forth - in a very animated way - about what they wanted to try first with the material.

At that point, the chief and the elders were eliminated from the decision-making process.

I whispered to Megan to keep a list of what else we were going to need the next time we went to town.

She nodded as the older ladies hustled the items off to their normal area, to start implementing their ideas.

I pulled out the fishing nets and the leaders nodded and called a runner over to deliver them to the villager who was in charge of the fishing items.

They already knew the value of the nets - so we moved on.

I retrieved the box of hunting knives and got one out.

They sent for the butcher and I handed him one, to compare to what he normally worked with.

After looking it over, he claimed one of the new knives as his own. I took that as a good sign.

Before he left, I pulled out a flint biface that I had kept around.

I took one of my personal knives and struck the back of the blade against the flint - to show how it produced sparks.

I handed the biface to the butcher and let him try it with his knife.

I think he was more excited about how the steel sparked against the flint than he was about the hardness & sharpness of the blade. His exuberance rubbed off on the tribal leaders and they were finally excited about the knives.

I asked the leaders if we could move to the toolmaker's area and they agreed and headed that way.

I requested that the carpenter and the timberman could join us and they sent runners to retrieve them.

I commissioned a few youths, nearby, to help move the drawing knives, the grinding wheel, and all of the tools to that area.

We used the wheelbarrows to carry the grinding wheel and the smaller tools.

I had pointed to the wheel on the handcarts and tried to get them to tell me its name. They didn't have one - so I called the wheelbarrow a "push-carry".

Once the tools had been dropped off, I sent two of the boys - with a push-carry - to get one of the palm tree scrap chunks for us to demonstrate on.

When we had everything together - and the various craftsmen had arrived - I demonstrated how the drawing knives, tree saws, and hand-drills worked.

I described how the grinding wheel worked but didn't actually mess with the edges of the new tools because I didn't want to damage them with my inexperience.

The toolmaker seemed to understand what I meant. Having spent so much time knapping flint, chert, and volcanic stones into sharpened blades, he understood the need to be careful.

I was pretty sure that - once he figured out how this thing worked - we were moving from the stone-age to the iron-age.

I had the lumber-master assist me and we set the scrap piece up so that it would stay in place as he and I cut it in half in a short amount of time - just taking turns pulling the large two-man saw-blade back and forth across the log.

He commented, on the tool and the process, the whole time we were sawing and - when we actually cut through the thing - he clapped and jumped up & down.

I was pretty sure I didn't have to say any more about that - so I moved on.

I demonstrated the machetes on some small poles and some green bamboo.

Those tools were quickly pilfered by the lumber-master as well.

Despite my insistence that those were the last of the items for him, he was excited enough that he stuck around - just in case he saw something else he liked.

I used the shovels, hoes, and hand-plow to make a quick furrow - explaining about the seed I had bought and how the planting would go.

I showed them the scythes and how they cut the tall grass or grain, talking about the harvest.

As we headed back to the central fire, the chief and the elders went into a brief discussion - where they tried to decide what to do about the farming operation.

Up to that point, grain had been a forage item - mostly left to the females.

With the tools that I was adding to the mix, however, they were inclined to put one of the older men in charge of overseeing the operation.

He would do the planning, orchestrate the planting, and then manage all the workers for the harvest.

The planting and harvest would be a team effort by all of the groups - males and females - young and old.

For planting, the men would run the tools - while the youth & women watered the furrows, sowed the seeds, and covered them over.

At harvest, the men would - again - operate the sharp tools - while the youth & women would gather the stalks, winnow the grain from the straw, and then mill the grain into flour.

I called Miriam back over, once more, asking her to bring some grain. She sent a teenaged girl - who brought us a handful. I showed her how the grinding mills worked.

She wrapped her arms around me in a hug and then grabbed my face and kissed both my cheeks.

She looked over at her husband and, basically, ordered him to get her two more mills as soon as possible.

I added them to my list.

At that point, the only thing left that I had to show the leaders was the lockable chest and the ammo box.

By the time I had finished explaining why I'd bought the items and where they would be stored, the work team that was in charge of digging the next crocodile trap returned to camp to report that the job - that usually took them a day to complete - had been finished in two hours - with the help of the shovels and the push-carries.

The chief told me to add four more shovels and two more push-carries to the shopping-list.

While he was doing that, the older tribesman that they had selected as the farm manager arrived.

The elders sent the pit-diggers with the man to start clearing the space they had selected for our first farm plots.

I told the man I'd bring the seed as soon as I was done speaking with the leaders.

Seeing that I was out of items to show them, the tribal leaders were curious about what I wanted to discuss.

I started with storage sheds. I told them that we would want someplace to store the seed, so that it would be protected from pests and moisture. They discussed the idea quickly and made plans to add that structure at the farm production site. They talked about separate areas for seed and tool storage but - for now - decided to combine the two.

Without prompting from me, they figured out that we'd need a better tool-storage area for the rough lumberyard - and the small bamboo forest. I waited patiently while they figured out what they wanted - and where they thought the best location would be to place it.

Once they were caught up, I went into my grand scheme - covering the seating area around the central fire. My plan was to leave a large hole in the center - for the heat & smoke to escape - but use poles, supports, and thatching, I planned to cover the entire seating area - as well as the nearby food-serving stations - all of which were currently uncovered.

They liked the idea but were, of course, worried about the amount of work we were discussing.

I explained that I thought the new tools we were now using would make each of the supply-production teams more efficient - which would leave us with more useable resources - and more teams with time on their hands.

I laid out the overall plan as being a long-term goal - where the supports would be put down first - as teams had time - and we ended up with extra supplies.

After that phase was complete, we would move to the supports - and then to the thatching.

In the end, the tribal leaders agreed to the idea and put me in charge of the project.

I explained that I was new and wasn't really comfortable in that role.

The chief and the elders went into discussion and - in seconds - had sent for Paul.

A few minutes later, Paul (with the help of one of the teenagers) came hopping up to the central fire.

Paul only had one leg.

The elders explained, to Paul, what I was planning, that they had approved - and put me in charge - and that I wanted somebody more veteran to lean on for guidance.

Paul extended his hand - and I greeted him with the tribe's standard forearm-grasp.

As I stood next to Paul, I roughly figured out the height of his armpit from the ground.

I told him to have a seat and that I'd be right back - as soon as I delivered the grain.

I grabbed the young man that had helped Paul - and got him to help me move the firearm chest - and the ammo box - to my hut.

As we did this, I asked his relation to Paul. He said Paul was his mother's brother.

I asked him if he would aid me in doing something to help Paul and he agreed.

After we got the chest into my hut, I took the young man outside and described what I needed - two forked branches - strong enough to hold a man's weight - at least five feet long.

He hurried off to find what I needed and I yelled to meet me at the carpenter's hut with the items.

I got the firearms stowed and hung the keys from my rafters. I moved the ammo from the stuff-sack to the ammo box - but put it back in the rafters. Then I changed my mind, unlocked the chest, stored the ammo box inside, locked it back again, and returned the key to its hiding place.

By the time I got the first bag of grain to the farm plot, they had it mostly cleared.

I explained to the farm manager about the storage shed and he left to talk to the elders.

I took one of the workers back - with me - to my house - where I handed off the second bag of seed before taking off for the carpenter's hut.

By the time I got there, Paul's nephew had the two sticks I needed.

I used the tree saw to trim them to the same length and then used some hibiscus-bark lashings to secure bamboo cross-pieces to the forks at the top of the branches.

Within a few minutes, I had a working set of crutches - crude but useable.

Excited, Paul's nephew darted ahead of me - to the central fire - and was already showing his uncle how to use the crutches by the time I arrived.

Paul stuck them under his arms, walked over to me - under his own power - and hugged me.

In my mind, I was already trying to figure out how to build him a wheelchair but - for now - he seemed happy enough.

We started going over my plans and he followed me around the huge area as we started mapping out where the poles should go and how the whole thing would support itself.

From what I gathered, Paul had been in charge of most of the building supply production before he'd lost a leg taking down a crocodile.

He was the perfect person to understand the materials we were using - the overall design constraints for how things went together - as well as the basic engineering involved - and what the elders would want with the structure when we were finished.

The day was soon over and I was snuggling up to my sexy sister - whose pussy was, once again, filled with her older brother's baby-batter.

Megan told me how excited the women's council was about the linen.

They had already made some prototypes and - using those as a guide - were laying out patterns for the garments they intended to mass-produce.

As she described their process of prototyping, testing, and reengineering, it reminded me of the software production we used to do at work - and I briefly wondered how Johnny Storm was doing.

Those thoughts disappeared, however, when my sister noticed how quiet I'd gotten and she used those treacherous lips to pull my attention squarely back onto the beautiful woman who was pressing her naked body against mine.

Day 39

Paul and I had started pounding stakes into the ground - to mark the locations of the support pillars - when a runner came up to inform us that the police boat was back.

The elders didn't even bother getting up from their pipes - and waved me off to deal with it.

I headed towards the lagoons. Paul - and his nephew - tagged along.

I arrived as the police boat was launching the rubber raft and Paul got there as they arrived on shore.

The officer informed me that his department had been continuing their investigation into the owner of the ship that we had taken (and sold).

During that operation, they had executed a search on one of his properties and had found a native girl who did not seem to understand them - and who refused to leave the place or accept their help.

Her speech reminded him of ours and so he had come to request our aid in helping the young girl.

I sent Paul's nephew to get Megan. Meanwhile, I ran back to the hut to grab her pack and my wallet.

I met Megan, Heather, and Miriam on the path to the men's lagoon - where the police officers always landed.

The officer went back over the details with Megan - who translated for Heather & Miriam.

Miriam told us to go with the officer and bring the girl back to the village if we couldn't get her back to her home. She told us she would inform the elders about what we were doing.

As Megan and I climbed into the police raft, Heather asked if she could go too. Miriam nodded in agreement so Heather hopped in as well.

Miriam and Paul headed back to the fire. Paul said he and his nephew would continue working on marking the spots for the pillars.

An hour and a half later, we were climbing out of the police officer's car to enter the basement of an office building.

Megan had asked Heather about changing clothes but she had argued that - if the girl was an island native - she might be more receptive to someone who looked like her. We decided Heather was smarter than us.

As soon as we entered the room - and the young girl saw Heather - she started crying and asking questions.

Megan and I understood most of the conversation but let Heather do all of the talking.

Within a few seconds, the girl was in Heather's arms and her crying was lessening.

She couldn't tell us what island she was from - and her dialect was slightly different than what Megan & I had learned from the tribe - but she didn't want to stay here anymore and she was willing to go with Heather (and us).

123456...9