Bum's Rush Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit! Mikey! Fuck! You're killing.... Gawwwwwdddd!"

Her pussy clenched again - and I just kept slamming her tight cunt on my prick. This was going to be a big one. We hadn't gotten to fuck the night before - and I was ready.

Her body started shaking and her pussy locked onto me again - and it was over.

I was cumming like Boston's Rings Fountain - a liquid plume of jizz blasting into my sister's cunt.

I pressed my lips to hers, softly, and waited for our bodies to ride out the storm.

She laid her head on my chest and hugged me tightly.

Week 34

I awoke to soft lips caressing mine.

"Good morning, Beautiful," I told my lover.

She smiled and kissed me again.

"Do you know what today is?" she asked.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. "I knew I'd forgotten your birthday!"

She giggled at me as I pulled her neck to my lips and devoured her throat. I could see her naked nipples - several inches away - and that was my target of opportunity.

"No, silly," she laughed. "The baby is 13 weeks along. We're a third of the way to having our baby. I'm through the first trimester."

I rolled her onto her back and started French-kissing her navel. She used both hands and tried to push me away - but I was a man on a mission. Once her belly-button was a sloppy mess, I nibbled my way up to those pert little nipples - where I feasted like I was starving. Her giggles turned to panting. Her fingers went from pushing me away - to pulling me in. I growled and continued my assault.

I heard a boat approaching.

I leapt up and threw my loincloth on - opening the door of the hut to find Hal headed my way. I jumped from the steps and let the door shut behind me - so that my deliciously-naked sister could get dressed to greet the day.

Spears in-hand, the two of us jogged to the end of the lagoon path to peer around the corner.

A police boat was sitting in the lagoon - and a rowboat was being set over the side.

Hal patted me on the back and headed back to camp to tell the elders we were okay.

I waded into the surf to greet Luis as he and one of his officers rowed to the beach. I swam out and met them halfway. Luis apologized but said that his superior was finding the capture of two smugglers and the killing of 16 others to be a little too difficult to believe - and wanted to see the team we had used. I told him to go back to the boat and I'd bring them out as soon as I could.

Swimming back to shore, I grinned evilly and worked out what I needed to tell the others. Hal met me at the entrance to the trail and we talked on the way back. He laughed and clapped me on the back. He hollered for the frogmen to assemble and we told them to gather their things. As they prepared, I explained what I wanted them to do.

I returned to the beach and swam out to climb aboard the police vessel. Luis' supervisor looked like one of those guys who bosses people around and never leaves his office. He glared at me for getting seawater on his deck. Knowing he would shy away from me - to keep from getting dripped on - I went and sat near him - near the cabin. He moved to the back of the boat and the rest of the officers spread themselves out. As his boss moved away, Luis shrugged at me and I smiled in return.

"<Where is your team?>" the police chief asked me.

"<They are gathering their equipment. I thought you would want to see it.>" I replied.

He huffed at me - but nodded - looking towards the beach.

He hadn't waited more than two minutes before he said, "<What is taking so long? I am a busy man.>"

"<They will be here soon.>" I assured him.

He paced back and forth, continuing to huff, for two more minutes - before turning to face me once more - just as ten village warriors climbed aboard - with their water-scooters hanging from ropes slung across their shoulders. Each man had his spear pointed at a crew-member before anyone had time to move.

The fluffy commander couldn't decide whether to yell at me first - or move away from the wet warriors - two of whom had picked him as their target.

"<Where are their tanks?"> Luiz asked, realizing that they were under-equipped.

"<I'm the only one that needs a tank.>" I told him. "<They are pearl divers.>"

Looking to his supervisor he asked, "<Are you satisfied, sir?"> (The sir was slurred, slightly, and I tried to keep from smiling.)

"<Six of their dead men were taken the way you just saw.>" I told the man. "<They were killed before I could convince the warriors that we needed survivors for you to question. These men are a little angry about their family members being taken. The second boat only held two crew-members and my men showed more restraint - probably because we had just ambushed ten of them as they were escorting stolen girls through the brush.>"

He huffed again.

One of the warriors asked me what was going on. I told him, "<The fat one has forgotten how to hunt - so he thinks that no one remembers.>"

The warriors burst out laughing.

"<Why are they laughing?>" he said angrily.

"<I told them that you were embarrassed because they're sneaky little ghosts and they scared the shit out of you.>" I replied.

He glared at me.

"<I may look like a stupid American to you but I have lived with these people for over half a year now. I consider them to be my family. I know enough lawyers - and just enough about Panamanian law - that I can guarantee you a fight you don't want. Honestly, I could just tell these guys that you think they're worthless shits that couldn't possibly have done what they did and I'll happily help them bury your corpse in a sandy grave where no one will ever find your ass. Are you done fucking with us - because I missed breakfast - thanks to you - and I'm getting a little hangry - and the village vending machine is all out of Snickers, Betty White.>"

He looked at me like the stupid git that I knew he was - so I turned to Luis, nodded, and dove overboard.

I was accepting my cold breakfast from my foxy sister when I heard the boat finally start up and head back to the mainland.

One of the warriors approached and said, "<The fat one was fuming after you left.>"

"<I told him that his mother shit out a worthless cub.>" I replied. "<Did you guys switch your energy-boxes?>"

He nodded.

"<I think you made an enemy. He was embarrassed and angry.>" he told me.

I stood and extended my arm to him - which he clasped.

"<Your counsel is good. I have to go to his land next week. I will find him and apologize.>"

As I finished my meal, I thought about what the young warrior had told me. It might be no big deal - but it might bring evil on the village - and I didn't want to be the cause of that - no matter how big of a twat the guy was. I should have been more professional about the whole thing.

When Megan came to check on me, I told her everything.

"These are a good people," she said, sitting down beside me.

"Yeah," I replied. "He's right, of course. I just need to go make sure I didn't create bigger problems."

"Do you think you should go now?" she asked. "It's not like the village can't afford the gas. Hell, you could pay for it out of our funds. We're fucking rich."

I thought about it for a minute and decided she was right.

"Should I fuck up anybody else's day by making them tag along?" I asked her.

"I'll talk to Miriam. Hell, she probably already knows what I'm going to say," she said, laughing.

I gave her a kiss and headed to grab a pack with mainland-clothes.

I took a quick detour to go tell Hal and ended up at the hut at the same time as my sister-bride.

"I told Hal," I explained.

"Probably a good idea," she replied.

We grabbed our things and headed for the lagoon. When we got to the beach, I stuck her on my shoulders and carried her out to the workboat. She giggled the whole time. Once she was aboard, she reached a hand down and helped me up. We were both a lot stronger.

I started the boat, squeezed through the shallows, and headed for Panama.

~~~

A little over two hours later, Jorge was parked in front of the big police building and I was talking to the desk clerk - with Megan standing beside me - when Luis returned with his boss.

"<I apologize for my words from earlier.>" I told him. "<When I got back to camp, one of the young warriors stopped me and told me that he thought I had made an enemy. That is not the way I'm supposed to act. I thanked him for giving me good advice and came to apologize for the way I behaved. It was not a good representation of my village.>"

The officer glanced over at Luis and then said, "<Luis and I talked on the way back. He shared with me about the previous attacks on your village - as well as the help you gave us with the stolen girl. I was out of line as well. Your team is most impressive. Were you able to find the girl's family?>"

"<Her dialect is slightly different than ours. We're not sure she's originally from our island. She was adopted by one of our families and is living with us in the village. She is still very fearful whenever smugglers are around. Her heart still bears those scars - and probably always will. When there are no smugglers, she laughs & plays with the other children.>"

"<It is good that you found a place for her. >" He said. "<Thank you - and thank you for coming back. I feel much better now - having gotten the chance to see things settled.>"

I extended my hand - and he took it - gripping it firmly - shaking it and smiling.

When he and I separated, I turned to Luis, and offered him a handshake as well - which he took without hesitation.

"<The men and the boats you captured led us to another nest of smugglers. Thank you.>" he said.

I nodded, released his hand, and Megan & I headed back out to jump in with Jorge - who reported that he wanted fish tacos for lunch. I laughed and waved at him to take us to wherever we were eating.

On the way back to the boat, I stopped by a sporting goods store - where I picked up two pairs of binoculars and two more snorkels. I looked at some trail-cams - to post at the northern cove - but I had no way to review the contents of the memory stick. We'd just have to set some tells that would let us know when somebody was coming in that way again.

If what Luis had said was true, then both boats - and groups of smugglers - had been working for the same company - or whatever these organizations were called. I didn't know, yet, if that was a good thing or a bad thing - but I didn't like the idea of these groups targeting us from two different sides at the same time. The advantage for us was that one battle was mostly an ambush - on dry ground - so we could handle the other group - on the water - before they even came ashore.

I looked skyward and thanked the spirits again.

~~~

When we got home, I found the young warrior and thanked him, again, for his sound advice - telling him that the police chief and I had settled our quarrel. He clasped my forearm and smiled broadly.

I stopped to see Rowe. We checked the wheat crop. According to my calendar, we had another week. Neither of us was quite sure about whether or not it was ready - but we decided to wait another few days - just to be safe. Besides, I needed to get the winnowing floor finished up, make sure Miriam was ready with the mills, and that everybody using the push-carries knew we were going to be needing them at the grain-plot soon.

~~~

The light of the huge, full moon filtered into our simple hut.

I lay on my stomach - with my right shoulder snuggled up against my sister-wife's coochie - and my ear resting on the baby bump that was just becoming noticeable - attracting smiles (and caresses) from the other females in our community.

Megan was already beginning to worry about how the child was going to deform her body.

I pressed my lips against her stomach and told my little bun that I loved them - and their mother - dearly - and that I was looking forward to holding them in my arms and giving them hugs & kisses.

I didn't have to look at my sister's face to know that she was smiling. Her palms were resting against either side of her rounded belly - next to my head. She moved the left one to tease the hair on my head - which sent electric tingles down my back.

"Your pussy smells like fish," I told her.

"I hate you," she laughed.

I scooched down and started nibbling her naughty bits.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, giggling.

"Eating another fish taco," I said, pulling my sloppy face from her happy twat to smile into her sparkling eyes.

She curled herself in half at her belly-button, pulling my half-eaten meal right out of my mouth.

I got to my knees, scooted up under her back, grabbed her thighs, and shoved my face back into her juicy goodness - staring down into her eyes as I devoured her delectables.

"Oh, God! Mikey!" she keened, squirming.

I pulled my face up - showing her my huge smile - and dove back in once more. I licked from her taint - across her twat - up to her clit - which I circled with my tongue - before sucking it.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Mikey! You're killing me!"

I went back to tonguing her fuck-hole. As soon as it tensed, I covered her jizz-hole with my mouth and drank her offering.

While she was still breathless, I laid her flat on the mattress, crawled over her legs - so that I was hovering over her belly-button. I drew my hips back - bringing my cock down from above her groin - skewering it down, into her slippery tightness. I grabbed behind her knees to lift her hips a little - and then pulsed my hips forward - stabbing my prick in & out - grinding the top of my cock against her G-spot with every motion. Unfortunately, I realized I was bending her in half again - shoving my cock down into her - like I was fucking a hole in the seat of a chair - and she was having trouble breathing.

I climbed off, lay on my back, and pulled her on top of me - sliding my meatstick back into my sister's meat-grinder. She was still trying to catch her breath.

"We'll try that again when I don't have your child smashing my guts around," she promised, kissing my lips.

"You're so beautiful," I told her.

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls," she laughed.

"Only the ones I'm trying to get my dick inside of," I replied.

"You're out of luck, then, some handsome fella's already got his prick shoved inside of me," she giggled.

"Who is it?" I asked, angrily. "I'll bet he's not half the man I think I am."

I kissed her as she giggled - which just made her giggle more - until she put her lips to mine - and blew a raspberry into my mouth.

I quickly rolled her onto her back, spun around, and shoved my face back onto her vulva.

"Fuck! Mikey! No! I'm sorry," she cried out, giggling - until the laughter turned into moaning as I ate her out.

"God, Mikey!" she keened.

As I continued to devour her pussy, she pulled my ass down, sucked & licked my fun-bag, and milked my cock - bumping it against her breasts and nipples. I growled at her as she teased a fingertip along the bottom of my sac - brushing against my taint.

Her milking motions - loosening her grip - sliding down - squeezing hard - and harder as she stroked toward my head - it was working way too well - and she was about to get a load of jizz splattered across her tits & stomach. I stopped eating her long enough to tell her that - and she just worked faster. I was running out of time.

I grabbed her ass, sucked her clit, and then painted her entire vulva with the flat of my tongue - pressing hard - and bumping all her bits. I fucked my tongue in & out of the entrance to her vagina - thrashing my head like a punk-rocker - slamming my tongue as deeply into her as I could reach - curling the tip to scoop some honey out of her tight little pot.

She growled and milked me harder. I lost the battle. She keened as my hot fluids blasted across her body. My face collapsed into her and my tongue was stuffed into her vagina - which tensed as her climax arrived - and she shot her jizz across my neck - while she continued to milk the last drops of semen from my poor penis.

I sat up. My ball-sac was still snuggled between her lips - and her slightly calloused palm was still stroking me.

"If you keep doing that," I warned her. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

"I don't know," she replied, giggling. "I might like that."

I flipped around, lifted her hips, and shoved it inside her.

"Stop, Mikey! Stop! I surrender."

I stroked into her a couple more times.

"My pussy's still buzzing. I haven't cum that hard in a while."

"You shot your jizz all over my chest," I accused.

"Fair's fair," she replied, laughing. "I've got your shit from my neck to my belly button. Can you find me a towel or something?"

Once we were both cleaned up, I snuggled in beside her and we traded kisses.

I rubbed her little poochie-belly and pressed my forehead against the side of her face - and fell asleep.