Caddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she turned and leaned to me for a kiss. Our tongues mashed with passion, and she held me tightly in her bare arms as the warm water flowed about us. My cock was pressing ramrod hard and straight up between us, pushing against her stomach.

She broke the kiss and began to soap me down.

She was more utilitarian in approach than I had been. Quickly rubbing soap on my skin and turning me to allow the water to wash it away. The only place she spent any time on was my cock. She soaped it up well and stroked it as the water washed away the suds. Then the let the water fall on the head and rubbed it gently beneath the flow of water.

Any thoughts of me getting a hand job faded fast, however. As she turned the water off and, taking me by the hand, made me follow her though a doorway on the far side of the room.

We flitted along another tiled corridor to a glass door. She pushed at it and peeked inside before entering with me in tow.

I recognized it immediately as a sauna. Dark, hot, wet with a burner at the front and pine wooden seating. A steamed-up window looked out over a dimly lit swimming pool in the room beyond.

"Wait here." She ordered and left.

I sat on one of the benches, painfully aware I should be using a towel. My cock was throbbing and attempting to touch the roof. I briefly considered giving it a tug.

The door opened and a roundy Asian woman entered. Of Indian descent, I guessed. I panicked and put my hands over my massive erection, trying to hide it and appear casual at the same time.

The woman was well in her fifties, I'd say. Maybe just under five feet tall. Her body flowed downward and outward from her neck. Her breasts were large and saggy with massive dark brown areolas and wide, flat nipples. They fell down over a round belly that spread out in rolls around wide hips. Her stomach bellied over her sex, neatly trimmed and impossibly dark in the shadow of her tummy. Tree trunk thighs tapered down into slim ankles and dainty feet planted flat on the floor.

He eyes shined brightly white in the steamy dimness, her mouth was open in what I can only describe as a hungry smile, her teeth shining in the darkness.

She made for me, and grabbing my face in her hands, kissed me. This was no chaste kiss of a stranger. Her tongue was down my throat before I even knew what was happening. In my aroused state, I simply reciprocated, and soon found her hands straying down to my cock. As quickly as she started, she broke the kiss, but continued to gently pump at my cock. I realized she was staring at it hungrily. Still het up from my golf earlier, I was happy to let her do with me what she willed.

She let my cock drop. Then, with incredible grace, climbed up onto the bench beside me. Kneeling beside me, she turned her body away, buttocks towards me, making it obvious what she wanted me to do. I buried my face between her ass cheeks, spreading them as I had done with Goldie before. Her taste was different, but none the less intoxicating. She lifted one knee onto the bench above, allowing me to swap between licking her ass and her slit. My hands began to roam her ample backside, snaking round it to find her clit and her slit. As before, I licked and stroked and penetrated with my fingers until she was moaning and sobbing with pleasure. He body leaned forward away from me, allowing me deeper access to the hidden delights. My cock was painfully hard once more, but I ignored it and applied myself to giving this strange little woman as much pleasure as I could.

Finally, she collapsed with a whimper, pulling herself away from me. Not knowing what to do, I lay a hand on her buttock and stroked it gently.

Without a word, she got up off the bench and left the sauna.

I sat back on the bench by myself and tried to figure out what was going on. Before I reached any conclusion, the door opened again.

This time, an elderly woman, maybe seventy or older walked in, again stark naked. She was tall and thin, with rolls of flesh that had more to do with gravity and age than lifestyle. She exuded fitness. Her bush was wild, starting just below her belly button and growing generously down both thighs. It was grey as the hair on her head.

Barely looking at me, she positioned herself somewhat awkwardly and self-consciously on her back on the bench near me and spread her legs, knees bent.

I dropped into position between them. I let my fingers trace her slit through her bushy hair and she shivered. This must be some sort of initiation, I decided, one that I would not fail. I gently stroked her mound, starting away from her labia, slowly making my way towards the folds of skin, just visible through the thick pubes. As I caressed her, I watched her hair start to glisten as her labia opened like a lotus flower. She began to shiver, even in the heat and let out a low slow moan. I dropped my head and ran my tongue up along her folds, finding her clitoris. I sucked the massive nub into my mouth and felt her clench beneath me. My fingers had found their way inside her now, two, then three. I curled then up and sought out her g-spot, gently sawing back and forth as I waggled them.

"Jesus!" She screamed, making me start. I thought I'd hurt her.

"Don't stop!" She screamed. And I carried on, finger fucking her and sucking on her ancient clit.

"Oooh, oooh, oooh!" Half comical, half cute, she came on my fingers. Then she too stood to leave. Stopping, she turned and walked back to me. Standing in front of me, she awkwardly hugged me, my cock sandwiched between her sagging breasts. I held her in my arms for a moment. Then she broke away and left, me watching her saggy ass all the way out the door.

This went on for another hour. A procession of women of all sizes, ages and race. And each time, I took to my devotions like a priest in the temple of the goddess.

Some roared with pleasure as they came, other whimpered. Each silently let me know what to do, and for each I obliged. My cock was in an agony of fullness. But I ignore it an gave every woman what she wanted and for as long as they needed. Each left silently after, some with a kiss, some with a hug, some without a backward glance.

I sat back, exhausted. Tongue sore, wrist sore, cock sore. No one entered. I let out a deep breath, unsure of what would happen next.

Then the door opened, and Goldie reappeared with a massive grin on her face. The uncanny resemblance to Penny Barber struck me again. She was an impossibly perfect woman. Literally the shape you would draw if you tried to imagine the most perfect proportions.

She walked up to me, and my head was spinning as to what her next request would be.

Instead of speaking or directing me, she sank to her knees and took my cock in her warm, velvety mouth. She was quick, like a snake striking. Without warning I was swallowed whole and greedily. I could feel the head on my penis against the back of her throat and almost came on the spot. Well, I was pretty wound up at that stage.

She proceeded to blow me like I had never been blown before. Slowly and rapidly at the same time. It was like her lips her tongue and her mouth were three different machines, each doing a different job at a different speed and with a different amount of pressure. I felt the pleasure sensation growing inside of me and held onto her head for dear life as she sucked the life quite literally out of me. I roared a warning which she chose not to heed. Instead, she increased her pace, bobbing, licking, sliding and ululating all at the same time. The content of my ballsack flowed out of me and into her with a roar of pleasure from me. And still she carried on. She sucked and licked and pumped me with her hand until my cock popped out of her mouth.

Then, smiling, she sat astride me and kissed me. My own semen flowed off her tongue down my throat as she lashed at me. My own tongue danced with hers, my hands all over her body and hers on mine. I had never felt more turned on, more in tune or more whole with a woman than I did with Goldie in that sauna. My cock rose between us again in impossibly short time, and she deftly speared herself on it without a second thought.

Soon, she had two feet on the bench, crouched over me, riding me like a jockey on the last hundred yards of a race, desperate to make it across the line first.

Our hands explored each other, and our mouths never left each other's. We we're joined as one as extasy overtook us both at the same time. I have never experienced and orgasm like it. And she gave the impression of someone who had similarly found the peak of all peaks. He nails dug into my skin causing waves of pleasure to fan out across my back rather than pain. With her rhythm destroyed by convulsive orgasms, we sank into each other, her impaled on me, me lost in her. I managed to deliver a few last thrusts to completely empty myself as she too managed a wriggle and a sway on my still hard cock.

Then, exhausted, we stayed like that, me never losing my hardness inside her.

Her mouth found my ear.

"Welcome to the club." She whispered, tears in her eyes.

I looked past her at the steamed window and saw faces pressed against the glass. I recognized the women I had just pleasured, and each was gazing in with admiration, delight and lust.

"We can guarantee you at least eighteen holes a week minimum. More if you're up for it."

I laughed.

"Just one thing." She added seriously, shimmying her ass on my erection.

I groaned in pleasure.

"Don't ever forget, for one second. You are mine."

I smiled, nodded, kissed her passionately, and slowly lifted my ass to bury my cock as deep in her as I could.

Later that day, as I was leaving to head home, pockets stuffed with cash, I notices a line of paintings in the lobby of the club. Each one showed a beautiful woman. They were the captains of the club down through the generations. Each one was a McAllister. And the last, most recent McAllister captured in paint was Goldie.

12