Camping with the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim came, adding his cum to his brother's, spurting deep inside his mother. She reveled in his orgasm, feeling him pulse inside her, filling her. Finally spent, he pulled out, a thick trail of cum gushing down her thigh. She had never experienced so much cum in her life, and was grateful to share this moment with her boys, they were her entire world.

Foggy from repeated orgasms, she rolled onto her stomach, exhausted. She felt a hand on her ass. Tim's? Cam's? She couldn't tell. She wiggled her ass encouragingly and the mattress stirred as one of her son's mounted her prone body, guiding his hard cock into her wet pussy. She lay still, resting, as one of her boys fucked her, his body slapping into her ass. She was turned on not knowing which twin was inside her, and let him have his way with her. She was so tired it was all she could do, willingly accept them and their youthful energy.

The twin fucking her pulled out, coming on her back and ass. He got off of her, trailing cum on her leg as her other son mounted her, grunting softly as he entered her. He thrust hard, plunging deep inside her. She let them take turns; she was tired, and happy to feel them inside her.

Chapter 4

Sarah woke, sore, her body covered in dried cum. She has lost track of how many times they had fucked her, but she guessed that she must have fallen asleep during part of it. She looked at her sons. Their cocks were spent, drained of all life. She stretched her muscles aching, She smiled at them and reached down and gently playing with their members.

The boys stirred, grinning as they say their mother sitting up between them, stroking their cocks.

"How do you two feel about heading home today," she asked.

"It depends," Cam said as he closed his eyes, enjoying the handjob. "Do we still get to do it with you?"

"Absolutely," she said, and then laughed, "but my pussy needs a day off, boys, you two are relentless."

"That's fair," Cam laughed. He closed his eyes and put his hands behind his head, enjoying himself.

She kept stroking them, watching their cocks grow in her hand. She bent down, taking each one in her mouth briefly, then stroking them fast. Tim came first, spurting cum high into the tent. When Cameron came, she leaned forward, taking most of his semen on her tits. Both boys looked spent, their night of fucking too much to recover quickly.

"Let's clean up, and pack our things and say goodbye to everyone," she said. "Tomorrow, when we're home, let's buy a bigger bed for my bedroom."

End