Captivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I like you too!" she practically squeals. I guess I'm not the only one acting like a schoolgirl here. She lets go when she sees Nate's expression. "...oh."

"Both Nathan and I have had huge crushes on you since you first arrived in town," she explains.

"I knew about Nate," I say.

"You- you did?!" he asks, wide-eyes.

"You weren't exactly subtle, the way you stared at me and constantly asked me to go places. I loved to go out with you, but, like, as a friend..." I say softly. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright," he says, perking up. "This isn't my first time getting rejected. I'm kind of glad this happened though, because now I know. This game is proving to be useful."

"Okay then," I laugh at his sudden change in tone. "In that case, truth or dare?" I ask him.

"Fuck it, I'll do a dare." At his answer, my heart starts pounding. I should just say it before I change my mind!

"I dare you to kiss me," I tell him. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"You want me to-"

"Yep."

"Well, as long as you're okay with it..." he says.

"I am," I assure him.

He crawls over to me. I swear, I'm having heart palpitations by the time he cups my face with his warm, strong hands. He starts to lean in when Marina says:

"HOLD IT!"

We turn to look at her.

"We need to establish the rules."

"...rules?" I ask her. I may have never kissed anyone before, but I can say with certainty that there are no rules.

"Yeah. How long should it last? Will there be tongue involved? That sort of thing."

"Jesus, Marina!" Nate yells. "Just let me kiss the girl I love already!"

Love. Oh my god, my face is so red right now! I can't stop thinking about him tearing away the underwear I'm in and making love to me.

"No tongue," I tell him. "It's my first kiss, so I don't want anything like that." He nods, cupping my face once more. I close my eyes.

For the first time in my entire existence, another pair of lips touches mine. They're warm and soft. They move against mine, causing me to drape my hands over his bare shoulders.

His body is as warm to the touch as his lips are. I feel my own self heating up, particularly in my cheeks and... down there. It grows increasingly wetter, and I find myself wanting to fuck him even more.

Before I can stop myself, I moan against his lips. Marina snickers in the background, but I ignore it. We both do. We're too busy making love with our mouths.

It seems like a lifetime, and yet too soon, before we break for air. We both pant, red faced, while Marina just stares.

"Wow. That was something else," she says. We promptly agree. "So how's that for a first kiss? Looked a lot better than mine," she says.

"It was amazing. I felt like I was flying," I admit. I know it sounds cheesy, but how else can I describe it?

"Agreed," Nate says breathlessly. He caresses my cheek. "Thank you," he tells me softly. He then proceeds to crawl back to where he was sitting before.

"Okay, your turn!" Marina says loudly, pointing to him. Way to ruin the moment.

"Marina, truth or dare?" he asks, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take off your bra."

I stop short. In her situation, I'd be blushing, stammering like crazy. She, on the other hand just says "okay" and unclasps it. It falls from her breasts and I look away to respect her privacy. She laughs.

"You can look, ya know," she tells me. "Nate is already staring really intensely."

I slowly turn my head and allow myself to look at her boobs. Her pink nipples are perky and small. The turtle tattoo is finally fully in view. It's dark blue and has a celestial star pattern on its shell. It looks beautiful, but still pales in comparison to the sight of her boobs.

I find myself imagining what they'd feel like. Will they feel like mine, warm and cushiony? They're certainly much bigger than my own small tits.

"Marina..." I breathe. "They're beautiful."

"Thanks," she says with a grin. Holy hell, am I wet. Nate is no doubt rock hard. I allow my eyes to look over to his crotch again and see a huge bulge. Instead of teasing me, Marina follows my line of sight.

"Damn, Nate. You're definitely packing something. I hope I get to see it this time," she says with a wink.

"This time?!" I ask. "Have you played truth or dare together before?"

"Tell you what, when it's your turn, ask me and I'll say truth. Then I can tell you," Nate says.

I nod. Damn, I am really curious now!

"Allie, truth or dare?" asks Marina.

"Dare," I finally say. She lets out a whoop.

"Look at you, coming out of your shell! Okay, I dare you to..." she mulls it over. "Got it. I dare you to feel Nate's bulge over his trunks. I mean, you can't stop staring at it."

Jesus Christ, how many times will I blush tonight?! I'm about to feel my first penis (over his clothes, mind you, but still). I could always say no, but do I want to?

"Remember: toaster," says Marina, reminding us of the safe word. You won't be hearing it from me, I think.

Nate says "go ahead." I crawl over to him. He abandons his criss cross position and makes it so that his legs are sticking out in front of them. He spends them so I can kneel between them.

My shaking hand reaches out. As soon as it makes contact with the tent in his swim trunks, it twitches.

"Nngh!" Nate gasps as soon as my hand makes contact. He's biting his lip. His hands grip the carpet.

My hand slowly palms his clothed dick. His eyes are squeezed shut as he tries and fails to contain his moans. Finally he lets go of his lip and lets out a proper low groan. I retract my hand as he breathes in short little gasps.

"Fuuuck," he finally says shakily. "Thank you..." he tells me with a half lidded grin.

"You didn't cum, did you?" asks Marina.

"No," confirms Nate. "But I was pretty damn close."

I laugh before asking him "truth or dare?"

"Truth," he says, remembering what he said before.

"What did Marina mean when she said 'I hope I get to see it this time?'" I demand.

"Alright. Every year after the final turtle nest hatches and we make sure all the babies get home safely, the town holds a party. There are drinks, snacks, games, the works." he explains.

"Last year. Marina and I ended up getting SUPER drunk and somehow we both ended up at her place. We fell onto the bed, kissing and shit. I took off her shirt, pants, and bra. She got my shirt and pants off.

"I was on top of her. No idea why I remember that detail. As I was feeling her boobs, she was grinding up against me. She kept making comments about my hard cock, and how much she wanted to see it.

"She was reaching into my boxers, just about to grab my dick when her dad came home. We heard the front door close and knew that if he caught us, we'd be toast. So we threw on our clothes as quick as we could, and I snuck out the window.

"I thought things would be awkward the next time we saw each other, but nope: we had a good laugh. I mean, we were best friends! Nothing more. Still though, even a year later I find myself wishing that it had happened. I wish that we had had sex. I haven't gotten laid in like four years now."

"Aww, you poor thing. It's only been a few months for me. There was this really hot tourist..." she says wistfully. "But still, you're right. I wish we had had sex too. But I'll settle for at least seeing your dick."

"Next dare then," he says with a wink.

Be still, my beating heart! It's one of the hottest scenarios I can imagine, my two best friends having sex as I watch. Also, he said he's willing to take off his swim trunks next dare! I find myself wondering just how big he is. His bulge is already pretty large.

"Whose turn is it?" Nate asks.

"Yours," I reply.

"Okay then. Allie," he says. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," I say with a giggle.

"Take off your bra," he tells me. With newfound confidence, I immediately oblige.

I feel both pairs of eyes on me. There is silence in the room. It takes a good second for my brain to realize what I just did. Oh god... did I seriously just take my bra off?! Still though, I don't find myself regretting doing so.

My nipples are hardening in the cool air-conditioned room. Both Marina and Nate are staring, and before I can stop it a scenario starts playing in my head:

They both crawl over and start feeling my breasts and gently sucking my nipples. Marina suddenly abandons her sucking, sticking to feeling me up while kissing me. Our tongues intertwine, and we're both letting out loud moans as Nate plays with his dick at the sound of our voices, contributing to the chorus of moans that Marina and I are already emitting.

As the fantasy plays in my head, my panties' wet spot is growing rapidly. I swear I see Nate's eyes glance at it before moving his gaze back up to my tits.

"Allie..." he says softly. "You're so hot." Marina swiftly agrees with him.

As much as I want to pass the baton to Nate again, I realize that Marina hasn't been called upon in a while. So I turn to her.

"Truth or dare?"

"Fuck it, I'll go with truth."

"Okay. Uh..." I'm at a loss. Honestly, I was expecting her to pick dare again. I would have dared her to kiss Nate or something.

"Have you ever had sex with another girl?" I finally decide.

"Yeah," she says with a laugh. "Once." I look at her, silently asking her to elaborate.

"So it was my girlfriend at the time. We had done a lot of risqué things together, like sending each other nudes and feeling each other up through our shirts.

"But we had been together for months without even having sex once. Usually, I hook up with my partner on like the third date. But truth was: I was scared of having sex with another girl. I'm not sure why. It just seemed so foreign.

"But one day, I decided to face my fears. I drank a little liquid courage-"

"-do all your stories involve being drunk?" I point out.

"No, actually I wasn't drunk this time. Not even tipsy.

"Anyways, I just told her 'I'm ready' and she knew exactly what I meant. We went to bed together. She ate me out and then proceeded to fuck me with a strap on. Honestly, it was kind of amazing. Girls certainly know what they're doing when eating out another girl."

"Damn, Marinara," Nate says after a period of silence. "That's hot." She flicks him off.

"It's Marina-" she starts to say before Nate interrupts.

"Wait, so does this mean you've never given head to a girl?"

"Nope."

"I just might know a dare for later," he says while winking at me. "IF Allie's okay with it."

"Whatever. Anyways, have YOU ever had a same sex experience?"

"No," he admits. "Though I have thought about it before."

"That's weird to think about, you with another dude. I mean, you're straighter than an uncooked spaghetti noodle."

"Is that the best analogy you can come up with?!"

"I dunno, it was the first thing that came into my head. Allie, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take Nathan's pants off as sexually as possible." I wordlessly nod and make my way over to him.

"Any objections?" I ask him.

"None whatsoever."

I press forth, planting my lips firmly on his. As he kisses back, I run my hands down his body as seductively as I can. My fingers lightly trace over his abs. I make sure my tits press against his warm body. I have no idea where this all is coming from, but I don't stop.

When I finally pull my face away from his, I focus my attention to my fingers, which are still tracing over his abs. I slowly and teasingly trail them down until they reach the waistband of his trunks.

I gently wiggle my fingers under the waistband and start to pull it down. His breathing is heavy as he slightly lifts himself off the ground so that I may take his trunks fully off.

I move at a torturously slow pace, finally letting out a barely audible gasp as his dick pops free. I pull the pants down the rest of the way and just stare at his engorged member. I lean up to kiss him again before going back to my original spot.

"You sure you've never had sex, Allie?!" Marina demands. "Because holy hell, you looked like a professional there."

"I'm sure," I let out a breathy laugh. I look over to her and see for a split second that her panties have a gigantic wet spot in them, similar to mine. Then I avert my eyes before she can make fun of me for it.

I turn my attention back towards Nate, who is completely naked now. His cock isn't massive or anything, but it certainly isn't small. The head looks slick with moisture and a slight hint of veins show at the bottom. I wish I could touch it.

"Well damn," Marina says after a solid minute of staring. "You certainly are packing a fair bit of heat. It's beautiful. If only I'd seen it sooner."

"Hey Nate," I call. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to touch yourself. But don't cum yet." I'm still surprised at how confident I feel.

He doesn't hesitate. His hand flies to his dick. He grips it and starts to slowly pump it up and down. He's clearly done this a thousand times before. He softly groans as he picks up speed. My hand is fighting to touch my own self as I watch the spectacle before me.

"Aaah-" he moans before removing his hand. His chest heaves up and down, glistening with sweat.

"I was about to cum," he explains. "That's why I stopped."

"Yeah, genius. We gathered that," Marina says, rolling her eyes.

The innocent picture of Nate that used to be in my head has completely dissolved. Now I see that he's a man who curses, who has sex, who masturbates in his bed at night. I want him.

"Marina, I dare you to-" he starts to say.

"Hey, you didn't ask truth or dare! How do you know if I actually want to do a dare or not?" she says.

"Okay, truth or dare?" he asks her exasperatedly.

"Dare," she laughs.

"Why the hell did you stop me if you were gonna pick dare, anyways?!"

"I like to tease you," she says with a seductive wink. He isn't phased. Instead he rolls his eyes.

"I dare you to eat out Allie. As long as she doesn't say 'toaster.'"

Marina's face turns red for what must be the first time ever. I've only known her for a few months, yet I know that she's not easily embarrassed. Tonight has been a prime example of that.

...until now. She's rendered speechless. As am I, I'll admit. I mean, if I say yes, I'll have sex for the first time.

For years, I've considered myself ready to have sex. However nobody has really ever asked me. I haven't ever even kissed someone until tonight. But all this time of waiting, all these years of loneliness, I'm not just ready. I'm eager. I crave this. I want more than anything for Marina to make love to me with her mouth.

"I'm down," I say, trying to hide my excitement. Marina looks surprised.

"Well shit, if Allie of all people says yes to this, then fuck it: I might as well. Is it alright if we move this to your room, Nathan? Or is it too awkward?"

"I have to be perfectly honest with you, Marina: watching two girls having sex in my bed sounds like heaven. So please, by all means." He gestures towards his bedroom.

Marina swiftly stands up and helps me do the same. She giggles as she kisses my nose, and I do the same. We walk hand-in-hand to the bedroom, Nate trailing behind.

We fall back on the bed, laughing. Once the laughter subsides, however, we're left looking into each other's eyes.

She doesn't hesitate to kiss me, and I kiss back. This time I'm in no mood for the kiss to be sweet and innocent. Now I allow her tongue to enter my mouth and dance with mine.

She reaches out to grip my breasts, and I break the kiss to throw my head back and moan into the open air. She uses the opportunity to press her lips to the side of my neck.

As her smooth lips continue to press against me, she starts playing with my nipples. They harden more than I thought possible. I gasp. Suddenly she breaks away, sitting back on the bed.

"Nathan, go to the head of the bed and sit down," she commands. He complies, sitting crisscross and leaning against the headboard. He soon uncrosses his legs and extends them outwards upon seeing Marina's expression. His dick is pointing straight up into the air.

"Allie, I want you to lie back against Nathan's chest." I do so, feeling his warm hard-on press against my bare back. I sigh.

"Nathan, can you reach Allie's boobs? I want someone to play with them as I eat her out." His hands slowly reach out to grab my breasts, squeezing and massaging them. He traps my nipples between his fingers and makes sure to tease them.

I'm moaning loudly, leaning my head back against his chest. His cock twitches against me. My eyes are squeezed shut.

Marina crawls to the foot of the bed and spreads my legs. She slowly starts to pull down my panties. Once they're off, she tosses them onto the floor.

She lies on her stomach between my legs, making eye contact with me as her shaky finger reaches out. As soon as it makes contact with my clit, I shudder.

"Aaahn!" I gasp quietly. She toys with it for a bit, switching between the pad of her finger and her knuckle. I'm left a moaning mess in Nate's arms as he continues to play with my boobs. Finally her finger is replaced by her warm tongue.

My voice rises an octave as I moan. I wiggle my body, unintentionally rubbing against Nate's dick. He lets out a small groan of his own, pinching my nipples extra hard in the process. Which, in turn, makes me moan louder.

"Hah, hah," I gasp as Marina's tongue continues to work its way against my clit. Without warning, she plunges a finger into me, making my toes curl and my fingers to grip the sheets, almost tearing them.

She works her finger in and out, not stopping the furious lapping of my clit. The tip of her tongue swirls around it, causing me to release a low groan. Nathan lightly massages my breasts, and I'm practically a puddle in his arms.

"Ngh," I yell through gritted teeth. I'm trying my absolute hardest not to close my legs against her.

When she allows a second finger to enter my body, I gasp sharply, subconsciously moving around, which is probably not doing any good for Nate's erection. He groans aloud.

I move my body up and down, doing my hardest to meet her thrusts as she fingers me. Her digits explore my insides, feeling around. Finally, after trying my hardest to hold back, I cum.

I've never experienced an orgasm in my whole life. Now I realize what I've been missing. The whole world feels like it's shattering around me. Nothing else matters. It's just the three of us on Nate's bed, me coming down from my high as Nate slides out from under me to prevent him from coming early. Marina is licking her lips with a soft smile. We're all panting.

We all just lie there in a kind of daze. I mean, my best friend and the girl I'm crushing hard on were both involved in my first ever sexual experience. I keep expecting to wake up in my own bed in a puddle of sweat, upset that it wasn't real.

But it is. This is probably the realest moment of my life. I feel so much closer to the two people I thought I couldn't get any closer to. It sounds cheesy, but I want to bring them in for a hug.

"Hey Allie?" Marina asks between breaths. "Truth or dare?" I laugh.

"Truth. I dunno if I'm ready for a dare quite yet..." I'm still gasping, recovering from my earth-shattering experience.

"On a scale of 1-10, how did I do?" she sounds... nervous?

"12," I quickly say. "A definite 12." Nate laughs.

"That's much better than I can do. I'm like a solid six. Seven on a lucky day."

"I guess you gotta have a clit to really know what to do," Marina tells him. "Just do what you like being done to you."

"So how did that compare to all your other orgasms?" she asks me.

"I've never felt one in my life," I admit.

"Glad I could be your first," she gives me a warm smile.

"Hey Marina, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth."

"How was that for your first time eating out a girl?" I give a sly grin.