CC - Universal Remote Pt. 02

Story Info
He moves to Phase 2 of programming his stepsister.
4.7k words
4.75
23.7k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Custom Curios: Universal Remote - Part 2

The next day was Thursday and he had 2 classes he had to attend. All day long, all he could think about were the possibilities with the remote. The distraction was evident because he barely remembered either of the lectures. He rushed home after classes were done and dashed into his room. His stepsister was likely in the back yard, laying out in the sun. She wasn't going to college until the fall, another 3 months away.

He rushed over to his dresser and opened his underwear drawer, his typical hiding place for all those things he never wanted found. He pulled the remote free and jumped into his bed, just looking at it. There were just so many things he could do. He turned it over in his hands, thinking about the different codes that could be used. For some reason, while there were quite a few of them, they were very easy to remember.

Suddenly, his stepsister appeared in the doorway, wearing a bikini top and jean shorts. "Hey dork."

"What's up Dweeb!" he said back.

"Are you going anywhere tonight?" she asked.

"No, no plans. Why?"

"I was wondering if you'd drive me over to the mall. Krissy and I are going shopping for a while."

"Why don't you just get your license? We wouldn't have to go through this every time."

"Come on. You know I'll do you a favor, too."

He thought about that for a moment, with a quirky smile on his face. She'd definitely be doing him favors.

"What time do you need to leave?" he asked, plotting some kind of favor in particular as he readied to press the STOP button, the command to completely freeze her and her brain.

"Not until after dinner."

He looked at the clock on his nightstand. It was only 3:00pm and their parents wouldn't be back until 5:00.

"Hey, have you tried using that..." she started to ask about the remote and then paused midsentence when he pressed the button and activated the command. Well, stopped, really. Her brain was shut off, too, Vince mused.

"Why yes, I have tried using this lovely remote, he said, setting the remote on his nightstand and standing up. He walked over to her and pulled her into the room. He licked his lips as he looked over her body. She was definitely a beautiful, young woman. Looking behind her, he grabbed the two strings holding her bikini and tugged them, letting the material fall to the floor.

His hands palmed her breasts, feeling their softness, their suppleness, and their weight. He lifted and squeezed them, enjoying the feeling of them. He bent over and licked her nipple and sucked on it before moving to the other. She tasted a little like suntan oil, but it wasn't unpleasant.

Reaching to her hips he grabbed the front of her shorts and began unfastening them. "Oh, you want me to take these off for you, too? My pleasure, Gabby." He let them drop to the ground after he pulled them from her hips. And then with two more strings to pull, her bikini bottoms were laying on the floor as well.

He took a step back for a moment, admiring his naked stepsister for the very first time. Not even the darkness of night could hide this lovely body now. She was all his, now. From her beautiful, full breasts, down to her downy bush.

He moved her closer to the bed, moving her arms and legs as if she were simply a living doll, and they stayed in the last position in which he place them. She was standing beside the bed now, her legs slightly apart. Then he bent her forward. Her breasts sagged beneath her, slightly swaying.

"One day," he said softly. "You're going to beg me to do this without the remote."

He pulled his own shirt and pants off, tossing them aside. His cock was so hard in anticipation. He walked behind her and grabbed her hips thinking about just what he was going to do. "Let's see that lovely pussy, sis," he said, dropping to his knees behind her. Her pussy and ass were perfectly level with his face as he looked at her. His hands traced her hips and ass, sliding between her cheeks and lightly circling her asshole and pussy lips.

"Yeah? You like how that feels?" he asked his non-responsive stepsister. "What was that sis? What? You can't wait for my tongue on your pussy... you're so fucking hot for it you might just cum now?" He smiled and moved his mouth closer to her pussy. "I know just what you mean. But, you don't have to wait any more."

He slid his tongue out and licked her pussy lightly, tasting it for the very first time. She tasted so good. A nice, sweet peach came to mind. He pushed in further, licking harder and deeper with every lick. Damn, he wished he could hear her squealing on his tongue. But that would have to wait. He didn't want to rush things and cause a problem. He pulled back after a few minutes, her pussy wet with his saliva.

He wanted more. He reached for the remote and dialed in the code for orgasm, then leaned forward again and licked her pussy. In the middle of his lick, he pressed the play button, locking in the code, and within seconds her body was slightly shaking, her pussy gushing with her juices as she orgasmed.

"I knew you'd enjoy that, sis. You always enjoy my pussy licking." He stood, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. "What? You want more? I knew you would. You're never satisfied with just one orgasm, are you? You are such a slut when you're in my hands."

He grabbed his cock and stroked it, making it harder. Then he walked up behind her and lined up with her pussy, the head of his cock right at her entrance. And then he pushed inside, grabbing her hips for additional leverage. God, she felt incredible! He'd never fucked anyone in his entire life... and here he was with his dick in his younger stepsister's pussy. He didn't even know if she'd had sex before or not.

He pulled back, nearly pulling his dick out before pushing right back in again. The sensations running over his body was almost unbearable. He wasn't going to last long. Slowly he moved his cock in and out of her wetness, feeling her muscles hold him tightly, squeezing him.

"Oh fuck, you feel so fucking good Gabby," he said, starting to get carried away with his thrusting. He punched in the code to have her orgasm once more but started cumming before he could hit the play button. His cock was pulsing, spewing his seed deep inside her. If he was thinking, he would be praying that she was on the pill, but his mind was completely oblivious to anything but his orgasm right now. He hit the play button as an afterthought and felt her pussy squeezing and convulsing on his cock again and again as her fluids poured down his balls and legs.

When he could think again, he was sitting on the floor by the door, just looking at his beautiful stepsister, bent over by the bed. He was still breathing heavily as he got a washcloth and towel and cleaned her up. Then he stood her up, redressed her, and moved her by the door once more, trying his best to replicate the position she was in when this all started.

He dressed himself and hopped back onto the bed and then hit the stop button once again, unfreezing her.

"... the remote yet? Does it work on your TV?" she asked, starting exactly where she left off.

"No, I haven't tried it on my TV yet. I think it was meant for something else," he said, snickering to himself.

She brought her hand to her head, closed her eyes for a moment, and licked her lips. "Wow... I feel... funny all of the sudden. Good, but... funny."

"I hope you're not getting sick or... something," he said, still with a cheesy grin on his face.

"What's so funny?" she asked. He just looked at her and raised his eyebrows as if saying she should know. "You're seriously weird," she said, shaking her head and walking away.

*****

Vince was obsessed with using the remote on his stepsister over the next 2 weeks, using just about every opportunity to freeze her, put her in one of many positions, and then fucking her. Sometimes up to three times a day. She always felt so good, her pussy and her ass squeezing his cock as he pumped load after load into her, and he always seemed to be so horny.

But he also started getting a little bored. She was always the perfect fuck doll... but he wanted more. He was tired of a doll. He wanted someone more... interactive.

*****

The dream felt so real as Vince sat holding a drink in his best-friend's basement. Only, the room didn't look familiar, exactly, but felt right. It was if he'd never seen it before, but felt like he'd been there many, many times. Benny was sitting beside him on the couch as they watched a football game on TV. He looked at Benny more closely for a second. He did and didn't recognize him. He had scrawny facial hair that really should be shaved off and long hair tied back behind his head. He didn't remember knowing anyone that looked like him, but felt like he'd known him almost all his life.

"How's it going with your remote?" Vince asked. He surprised himself, though. There was more than one of these remotes in the world?

"Oh, dude, it's going really well," Benny said, looking more excited than Vince had seen in a long time. "I've fucked my sister more times than I can count. But man... I got bored with that. It's like... nothing new. So I moved on to phase two."

"Phase two?" Vince asked.

"Fuck, dude! Come on! You gotta know how to tackle better than that!" Benny yelled. "Sorry man. What was that?"

"No, man, I was just wondering what phase two is?"

"Oh, man! Check this out. Instead of fucking her like some stupid blow-up doll, I make her do things... fully aware and live. With no memory, of course. But I fuck her as if it's all real." Benny was smiling, but it made Vince shiver. It didn't look like a fun smile, but the controlling, manipulating smile of a psychopath. "I make it so she's a fucking slut when I run the program. She has no clue why she's doing the things she's doing or why she feels so horny doing it."

Vince thought for a moment, going over the features of the remote control in his mind. He started going through the command list, thinking about everything he could make his own stepsister do.

"You gotta try it, dude," Benny said, turning back to the TV to yell at the players for another botched play.

Then he looked at Vince again, with a devious grin. "Wanna see a demo?" he asked.

Vince hesitated a moment, but nodded.

"Just watch this." Benny pulled out a remote control that looked exactly like Vince's. He raised his eyebrows playfully as he pressed a button on the remote to run the program. In just a few seconds, Benny's sister came down the stairs and looked at them as if wondering why she came in at all.

"Need something?" Benny asked.

"No," she said, moving over and sitting on the arm of the chair beside Benny. Her gaze was trapped on him, as if Vince didn't even exist.

"Uh... it sure seems like you want something."

"I dunno... I just...," she said absently, sliding to the floor, kneeling in front of Benny with her hands on his knees. She was licking her lips as she stared at Benny's crotch but looked completely confused as to why she was. "I dunno what I'm doing," she admitted, sounding scared.

Benny leaned back and widened his knees to let her move between them. "You don't? It sure seems like you know what you're doing. Looks to me like you're trying to get to my cock or something." He looked so smug.

"But I don't..." she started to say, but stopped when her hands reached up and began unfastening his shorts and pulling them down. His cock looked impossibly large and Benny's sister looked absolutely astonished as she wrapped her hands around it and began stroking it. "I don't understand," she said. "But... but I need it, Benny."

She began taking that impossibly long cock into her mouth, deeper... and deeper... and deeper....

Vince woke with a start. There was a sound from downstairs as his mom closed the door, heading out to her car for her errands.

*****

Maybe it was time for phase 2, he reasoned. Maybe it was time to test if the memory control was really going to work or not. But it scared him. If she remembered what happened... he'd be totally ruined.

As he lay back in his bed. He decided that creating a program would be the safest thing to do, just to make sure he didn't miss a step. He planned out the steps he needed for the program, jotting them down on a piece of paper. First, he'd need to make sure she didn't remember a thing. Then, he wanted to make sure she was excited and ready for him, maybe even to the point of fucking him without being forced to, so she'd have to be made very horny. And then, in case things went very wrong, she could give him a blowjob... so if she remembered anything, she was the one making the move on him.

Yeah... this could work... Now, he just needed to put the program into the remote and he needed to find the right time to run it.

*****

He was happy with the program he came up with. He wrote it down and reviewed it again and again, just to make sure everything was right. He didn't want any slip-ups to derail his future plans with the remote. This was a gold mine!

It happened on a Saturday afternoon when his mom was going grocery shopping and his dad had gone out of town for work. It was he and his stepsister alone in the house for the next few hours.

Gabrielle had just run into her room to put on her bikini and go out sunbathing in the back yard when Vince grabbed his remote. He met her in the living room as she grabbed a towel.

"Going out sunbathing?" he asked, plopping down on the couch.

"That's what people usually do wearing their bathing suits with no pool around."

He smiled as he pressed the sequence to start the recording. "Well, you look amazing in that suit. And... well... I was hoping you'd stay and talk to me for a minute."

She was taken aback by the compliment... he never complimented her... and was wondering about this talk thing. "Talk to you? And why would I do that?" she asked, obviously starting to squirm as her libido was being cranked extremely high. He could see her looking at him differently now. Her face had an excited, interested look on it as she licked her lips. Her gaze quickly fell to his crotch.

"On the other hand," she said as she walked slowly towards him, "we don't get to be together... alone... very often." She sat down on the couch next to him, so close that their thighs were touching, and put her hand on his leg.

"Yeah, mom and dad are gone. So..."

"I'll start," she said, sliding her hand over his thigh. "Are you dating anyone right now? Girlfriend?"

He shook his head, smiling a little at how forward she was acting towards him. She'd never touched him before, let alone on his bare thigh. "No... I'm kinda playing the field at the moment."

"Really?" she asked, her fingers gently stroking his skin. Knowing what he knew was going to happen and how it was really playing out was making him very hard. She kept glancing down at his erection that was tenting his shorts. "It's... hard...." she said and stopped.

"What's that?" he asked, wondering if that was the end of the sentence.

"Oh, it's hard... to imagine that you wouldn't have a girlfriend. I mean, I think any girl would kill to be with you." Her fingertips pushed up the bottom of his shorts, getting closer and closer to his ever-growing cock.

"Well, I... uh... I just haven't asked anyone out lately I guess."

"So you're not fucking anyone?" she asked, brazenly. She kicked her leg over and moved to sit on his legs, facing him. "That's gotta be... hard... on you." Her hands moved to his chest and shoulders, sliding over his body as if she couldn't help but touch him.

"What are you doing?" he asked softly, actually feeling a little embarrassed to be in this position.

"I'm just trying to talk to you," she said, unconvincingly.

"Alright." He knew it was more than that.

She picked up his hand and held it between her own.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to see your hands. They're so rough. You touch women with these?"

"I haven't had any complaints," he said, smiling, and then watched her put his middle finger in her mouth and begin sucking on it just as if she were giving him a blowjob, deepthroating it, sucking it, and licking it. All the while her eyes were locked on his.

He felt his cock throbbing in his shorts. "Oh," he whimpered, loving the feeling. She finally pulled it out, slid to the floor between his knees, and began unfastening his pants.

"What are you doing?" he asked, smirking. He knew exactly what she was doing. Of course, he planned it.

"I just want to see what all those women are missing," she said. "Let's see," she giggled. She pulled his shorts open and his boxers down, freeing his rock-hard cock. "Oh, now I see what they're missing." She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began stroking him, her face inches from it as if she couldn't get enough of it.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Wow... what a nice, thick cock you have. You really grew a big dick didn't you? I've never seen one this big before."

He sat there moaning as he watched her. She looked incredibly sexy kneeling like that, lovingly stroking his cock as if it meant everything to her.

"You want to see my tits?" she asked. She excitedly reached behind herself and unfastened her bikini top and threw it aside, exposing her tits to him. And they were lovely to behold. They were well formed, perfect for her body size, her nipples hard points at the tips, begging to be sucked. "You like? I always wondered if you'd like them. I hope you do."

"God... I definitely do," he moaned softly.

She quickly went back to stroking his shaft, occasionally lubricated it with her spittle. His hips started moving into her, lifting into each stroke. God she was going to make him cum so hard!

"You're so hard! How did I get so lucky?" she asked and licked the head to provide more lubrication. He shuddered by the feel and sight of her tongue on him. She looked up at him and smiled, deviously. "Am I making you... uncomfortable? It's alright. It feels good, doesn't it? Even though I am your stepsister?" she asked.

He had to admit, it was even hotter because she was his stepsister. God, she was driving him insane with pleasure! He prayed she wouldn't remember a thing because he was definitely going to do this again.

"It feels really good in my hand," she said leaning so close to it. "I want to suck on it a little bit. Okay?" she asked looking up at him. Without him even saying a word, she lowered her mouth and slid his cock deep inside. She slid his cock in and out of her mouth again and again, sucking and licking it lovingly.

"Mmm... you taste really good," she said as she lifted her mouth off for a moment and stroked him with her hand instead. She moved closer and rubbed his cock over her tits and nipples and slid it between her tits. She grabbed her tits in both hands, forming them around his cock and slid up and down, letting his cock slide between them.

"How does that feel? You like that? You like titty fucking your stepsister?"

"Oh, fuck, yes. Your tits feel so good, Gabby," he moaned.

She moved back and stroked his shaft as she sucked on just the head. "You have such a nice dick," she said, smiling mischievously. "If I told my friends how big this was you'd get lots of pussy, you know that? But I don't know if I want you to fuck my girlfriends, though. I don't want to hear about how good it was. I'd be too... jealous."

"You would?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'd rather fuck you myself." She stood and pulled the strings at her hips that held her bikini bottoms on and let them fall to the floor. Her pussy was so beautiful, with just a little bit of blonde hair over it, her lips engorged and ready. He'd seen it before enough times, but never like this... never when she was excited to give it to him freely.

"God, I need it," she said as she moved onto his lap, directing his cock between her legs. "I need you inside me, bad."

12