Cherry World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked him dry, then sat up with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Mmm mmm! Presidential semen, breakfast of champions!" she laughed.

"At first I thought I was dreaming. When I finally woke up, it turned out that I was dreaming! You are the dream, the light of my life. What would I do without you?"

"Don't worry about that. I'm not leaving."

Everyone was assembled in the dining space when they got there.

John Rush announced, "We'll hold the election right after breakfast. Everyone is required to vote so don't wander away."

Sterling looked cool and calm as they ate. Tanya was not so calm.

"Oh honey, what if you lose? You are obviously the best choice. Aren't you at least a little apprehensive?"

"No. If they want me to lead, I will lead. If they want me to follow, I'll follow. The will of the colony must always come first."

John Rush hauled out the ballot box right after the meal.

"Okay! Line up and pick up a ballot. Write the name of your choice on it and place it in the box. Don't sign it. We'll count the votes right after everyone finishes."

Sterling and Tanya got in line and slowly shuffled toward the ballot box. They marked their ballots and went to sit down. Two of the pioneers counted the ballots and then recounted them. They hand the result to John.

"We have a near unanimous vote for Sterling March! He is now our new president!"

Everyone stood up and applauded. Sterling addressed the group.

"This is the day that will live in Martian history. I will appoint five people to help me set up the government. Thank god there are no lawyers among us! Anything that requires the approval of the colony will be posted on your computers and you can vote on line. Thank you all and I'll try to do a good job for you. Now, let's get to work!"

So they started their respective jobs and waited in happy anticipation for the shift to be over. They met back in their quarters.

"I've never been a clock watcher, but I watched this on all day long!" she chirped.

"Let's get cleaned up," he told her.

They used what had been called a 'moist towelette' in the old days. But these were a lot bigger. It was a means of saving their very limited supply of water. They stripped and started toweling each other off. Slowly the ablution morphed into a kissing match. Soon they were rubbing each other's genitals with the towels.

"I can't take any more," she cried, "I wanna fuck the President!"

"Petition granted!" he chuckled.

As soon as they dropped onto the bed he was into her. She giggled and wiggled as she sucked him into her vagina. He started slowly and increased his motion with every hot breath. She wrapped her legs around his butt and helped him get penetration.

"Oh yes! Give it all to me!" she screeched.

"Uh, uh, uh!" he replied.

Her juicy pussy was rippling around his cock. He gripped the sheets as his toes started to curl. He was pounding into her as hard as he could.

"Gimme my juice!" she demanded.

"Uh, uh, uh!" he replied.

He stiffened over her and drove his cock as far in as it would go. He was grabbing the sheets, his toes were curled, his body was inert upon her when he started shooting his semen into her center.

"Yes, yes, yes! She yelped.

Her pussy squeezed every drop from him. Like a spent salmon, he rolled over, belly up.

"I'm spawned out," he remarked.

"I'm not, but I'll let you get some rest at dinner. Then, you're on again."

They cleaned up and got dressed. Hand in hand they strolled to the dining area. Many of the couples were already there. They were all smiling.

"What's going on? It looks like a Cheshire Cat convention," he asked.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you? Birth control is over. We're all trying to get knocked up!"

He joined the others in the smile derby. The chatter in the dining room turned to babies and pregnancy and parenthood. Everyone seemed happy. Tanya was happy with her man. She knew it wouldn't take him long to shoot a baby into her. She looked forward to motherhood. Children had always been a goal of hers and now it was about to happen! She couldn't wait. As soon as they finished their meal she grabbed Sterling's hand and dragged him back to their quarters. As soon as the lock clicked shut she turned around and pulled his lips to hers.

"Oh boy! This is where we get to see how hot your load is!" she chirped.

"Yes, and we'll also see how good you are at manufacturing," he replied.

"We're gonna do it all night," she promised.

"I'm ready," he answered.

Slowly, sinuously she stripped for him. He watched her as she performed her dance. She stepped into his embrace.

"You are overdressed," she whispered.

He peeled his clothes off and sat her on his lap. She could feel his rising cock on her bottom and she wriggled around to encourage it. His hands enveloped her breasts. She leaned back and kissed him hard. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. Side by side they slowly drove each other insane with lust. Her body was so warm, so smooth. She was trembling, waiting for her reward. His big hands traced a line around her body and stopped at her tits. The nipples were erect, like good little soldiers. She felt him pinch and pull on her nipples. It hurt a little but it felt good and it was turning her on even more. He grabbed a handful of pussy and squeezed it gently. Her hands stroked his cock which was harder than granite. She massaged his nuts, sending him ever closer to where he longed to be.

"Stop fooling around and gimme my cock," she demanded.

He mounted her and slowly pushed his tool into her quivering pussy. Sinking all the way in, she gave a satisfied little groan and started her love motion. Faster and faster he stroked her until his ass was just a blur above her.

"YES,YES,YES!" she cried. "I want my baby, right now!" Sterling's toes curled as he hurtled toward his reward. He held her tightly and squirted a full load of potent seed into her greedy twat. Puffing and panting, he left it in her.

"Oh damn!" she remarked, "That was the greatest fuck in the solar system!"

"That's because this time it wasn't just for fun. We're building a child here," Sterling gasped.

Tanya happily hummed a little tune as they slipped into dreamland. They slept belly to belly on their sides, trying to keep his cock implanted in her. They awoke together because he had a hardon.

"Sock it to me Mr. President!" she moaned.

He slowly stroked them to a climax. His cock pistoned in and out as she thoroughly enjoyed the sensation. Soon she shuddered and he knew she was cumming.

"Mine, mine, mine," she mumbled as she came.

Two months later she announced that she was pregnant, but she wasn't the first one in the colony to swell. Several other ladies had already found themselves in the family way. That first year ninety percent of the women found they were great with child. In two years all the women had been pregnant at least once.

Supply ships arrived regularly. In the fifth year they discovered a huge supply of water. Terra forming was progressing much faster than they had thought it would. Much of the carbon dioxide had been replaced by locally manufactured oxygen and nitrogen.

Sterling and Tanya were watching their children play by the big window one day when a shimmering saucer shaped ship arrived. At first they thought the colony was under attack. Then they saw the men step out and approach the colony entrance. Sterling and Tanya went to meet them.

The first of the delegation offered his hand. Sterling shook it.

"President March, we've just come from Earth in two days. I hope we didn't startle you. We don't have all the communication bugs worked out on this new ship."

Sterling said, "First, just call me Sterling. We're pretty informal here. Second, that is the most different space craft I have ever seen. You made it in two days?"

"Yeah. We have to keep the speed down near planets. That thing generates some big gravitic power. Our trip here is just a shakedown cruise. When we leave, we're flying ninety degrees to the accretion disk. Then we'll open her up. Theoretically, we don't have a speed limit."

"It must take a lot of power to get that thing off the ground."

'Since the fusion reactors have become safe, we have plenty of power. The great thing is, we can refuel almost anywhere. Hydrogen is very common and we've got a device that can harvest it."

"Wow! I just knew something like this would eventually come along. I just thought it would be at least half a century."

"I'll fill you in on the technical details tonight. Right now my crew needs some rest."

"No sweat!" exclaimed Sterling, "We've got all kinds of room. I'll get someone to show you your quarters. I hope you'll join us for dinner."

"Of course. Now, if you don't mind, we're tired. I need a nap."

After dinner Tanya nestled into Sterling's arms. He squeezed her felt her up. She grasped his cock.

"Oh, Sterling, it looks like we were just the first of many cherry worlds. Pop my cherry again!"

Sterling pounced on her. His dick slid into her and he remembered each and every ridge and bump in her pussy. Even after all this, she was still the only woman he wanted and all he'd ever need. He licked her eyelids and kissed her as he stroked into her. She returned his thrusts. She was very happy. Soon her toes curled in the familiar way. She dug her nails into Sterling's back.

"Fuck me hard1 I'm cumming!" she cried.

Her pussy quivered around him. He started his climax with a big burst of semen.

"Gimme all of it! I want another baby!" she cried.

He was buried in her as deep as he could get. Damn! It was good to be a Martian!

12