Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind my fingers here, would you?" he whispered in my ear, while drawing slow circles on my little nub. He snaked another hand up my body, pulling my nipple.

I mumbled an incoherent reply, making him laugh softly. He increased the speed of flicking my clit while slowing down with the thrusts. As soon as I got tuned into it, he changed it again. He was alternating between my nipples, pulling one hard, then soothing it a bit before going to torture another just the same. My mind was wiped blank of thoughts of any kind. I had been reduced to a pile of sensations.

I could feel my orgasm building in distance, coming towards me fast, strong, powerful, promising to make me explode. Soon, he increased the speed of his fingers and fucking. My juices were running down my thighs, making the room smell like sex. The sound of his hips slapping against my ass adding to my arousal. I was getting close to my orgasm. Without a warning, he stopped flicking my clit and pinched it instead, in time with squeezing my nipple very hard. I screamed with pain and pleasure, cumming harder than ever before. My body shook from the powerful twitches and I rode the wave for a long time. I faintly remember him grunting and cumming inside me soon after.

I collapsed on the bed, my body feeling like jelly. I hadn't had two so powerful orgasms in a single night in a very long time, if not ever. He lay next to me, spooning me in his warm embrace. Our bodies were relaxed and breaths steady. I drifted off right there in his strong, reassuring arms.

I woke up to the sound of bed creaking when he woke up. My real life which felt a million miles away when I saw him first in the club was slowly coming back into focus. I shouldn't have been here, no matter how magical it felt. I kept my eyes closed pretending to be asleep, hearing every sound. As soon as I heard the shower, my feet were on the floor. I found my clothes on the floor and dressed as fast as I could. I scanned the room for a piece of paper and pen. After all that had happened last night, he deserved a note at least.

"Hi

I don't have words to describe how amazing was last night. However, my situation is a little too complicated right now. Thanks for everything. X

E."

I literally ran out of his apartment to avoid seeing him. Not one of the things I am proud of, but nevertheless, I couldn't afford to get myself into more trouble than I already was. I was getting married in two weeks and I had spent the night with someone I didn't even know the name of. I certainly didn't need to know more about the mysterious stranger.

~~~~~~~~~ Today - Him ~~~~~~~~~~

I thought someone was looking at me. I turned my head to see a woman standing a bit further, staring intently. Did I know her? She looked familiar but I couldn't place her. Was she one of my colleagues or someone from college perhaps? It took me a few seconds and then it hit me. It was E! That was all I knew about her; other than of course, what made her back arch and toes curl. Her hair was different - much shorter, a different colour. Her cheekbones were much more prominent and her lips just as beautiful. My heart skipped a beat, remembering all that had happened that night. And then the next morning.

In the shower that morning, I had thought about the amazing woman who lay in my bed outside my bathroom door. We still didn't know anything about each other and yet our bodies had communicated in a way that's sometimes not possible even after years of relationship. I had thought that we'll have breakfast together and properly introduce ourselves. Possibly followed by another round of same amazing sex. However, I knew something was amiss as soon as I came out of the door. She was gone, leaving behind a note saying things were complicated.

I came back into the moment, excused myself from the people I was talking to and looked at her. Our eyes talked yet again. She walked towards me, just like then. We were standing close enough to talk now. It was amazing that neither of us tried to avoid each other considering how our initial tryst had ended.

"Hi." She said with a small but sincere smile.

"Hi." I replied.

"How are you?" she asked, her voice level, giving nothing away.

"Not bad, thanks. Yourself? " I answered, just as formally.

"I am alright. Was hating this evening until I saw you." She smiled and shrugged. It was the same smile that had gotten me then, the same glint in the eye.

"You look different...same, but different. The new hair suits you." I remarked, still smitten by her.

"Oh yes, thanks." She touched her hair feeling a bit conscious now. "You look just the same though."

"Yeah, I had considered dyeing my hair red, but then realised that it won't bring out the blue in my eyes." I joked, suddenly feeling at ease.

She laughed and then we both went quiet for a few moments. It was a bit awkward, but it gave us both an opportunity to gather our thoughts.

"Do you want to step outside to talk?" I offered. There were too many people in this room that I knew who could come over any moment for a chat and this little bubble here would burst.

"Yes, that would be good." She cooed.

There was a small garden outside the centre, we found ourselves a little bench and sat down. I didn't know what would have been the right thing to say. I did want to ask a few questions, but I didn't want to put her on the spot. I mean, all said and done, she didn't break any promises!

"Are... or were you curious about what happened that day?" she asked, addressing the elephant in the room.

I nodded a little. "Yes, I was curious; if curious is the word you'd like to use."

"If not curious...furious?" she smiled, looking me in the eye, not hiding behind the past.

"No, not furious really. I would have appreciated if you had said a proper goodbye, that's it." I shrugged. It was actually only that. We were two adults, who had spent an amazing night with each other, without any commitments, so we both were free to go our own ways whenever we pleased.

"I was about to get married in two weeks' time. I shouldn't have gone home with you in the first place. Although, I still remember that night; so probably wasn't such a bad idea." Though she had told me a secret she hadn't shared with me earlier, she had a hint of mischief, nostalgia and longing on her face. There was no guilt of any sort.

I wasn't too surprised. I had guessed it must be a similar situation involving another man. I nodded.

"That indeed was a good night. Sorry, I can't help but notice a lack of wedding band though." I pointed towards her bare finger.

"Yeah, we divorced last year. We tried to make it work but I think we had jumped into it before we were ready."

"Was it painful?" I prodded a little.

"Divorce? Not as much. Marriage? Yes, very." she gave a brief chuckle. After a pause, she added. "Seeing you here has brought up the same feelings as that night." she confessed. She licked her lips and her glance wandered to my mouth, her suggestion amply clear.

I closed my eyes for a moment, mulling this over. I could almost touch the memory of that night in my head. Even a suggestion to recreate something like that was making me heady with desire. Only, I couldn't this time.

"I'll be honest with you - I was attracted to you then and I am attracted to you now. However...I am in a relationship." I sighed, her disappointment clear in her face. "As much as it pains me to say this, I'll have to take a rain check." I looked deep into her eyes, really wanting to do it all over again, but knowing that I couldn't.

She touched her hair anxiously, waited and then nodded. "Yes, I understand. Maybe in the future, we will catch each other at a time appropriate to both of us." She shrugged.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I asked, letting myself go just a little bit.

She smiled. "Yes, you did. I think I should go back in." she started to get up.

I called her back. "Hey!"

She turned back.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Erica. Yours?"

"Jamie."

"It was nice meeting you, Jamie."

"Likewise, Erica."

12