Coed's BBC Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a couple minutes, I just sucked his dick... enjoying the thrill of it... slowly taking more into my mouth.

"Suck my big black balls, slut," he ordered.

It occurred to me I'd never sucked a pair of balls, but I was really turned on, and in a mode I'd never been in before... not just slightly, but this time a complete and utter submissive slut. I felt compelled to obey him. I felt the majesty of this man and this dick, and I assumed he was long accustomed to women obeying his every order.

"Yes, Master," I said demurely, wishing him to know I understood my role, and my position in this sexual tête-à-tête.

I slithered my tongue down his hard, fucking shaft. I attended to his hairless balls... actually, his entire body was completely hairless, like a porn star's, and I had to say I liked it... a lot. It was nice not to get the odd hair in my mouth when I sucked... especially when I took all of Ben's tiny dick in my mouth. (In his case, I could hardly call it 'deep throating'.)

I reached his big balls, opened my mouth, found a testicle, assumedly a big ball, and sucked it into my mouth. I wasn't sure this was what I was supposed to be doing, but I just did what came naturally.

"That's it, suck those big balls, you hungry bitch," he groaned, and even though he called me a bitch, it made me feel good, since it meant I was doing what he wanted.

I went back and forth between his two balls for a couple minutes, sucking each one into my mouth, and also using my tongue to rub and bathe his ball sac, before he ordered, "Get back to dick sucking, my sexy plaything."

Being called sexy and a plaything simultaneously was quite the oxymoron, although both terms sent waves of euphoria down my spine. Being called sexy by this handsome, rich, confident man was very flattering, and for some reason the ideas of being his plaything, his slut, his white bitch, and his fuck toy, were suddenly all-consuming. As I slid my tongue back up his steel rod, I repeated, "Yes, Master."

I swirled my tongue around his fat dick head before taking it back in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, you sexy dick sucker," he moaned, as I bobbed faster than I had the first time, my confidence growing with each minute, "you look so pretty with my big black dick in your mouth."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned in response to his compliment.

"Yeah, you're a natural little slut for black dick," he said as I bobbed... taking half of his ten-inch missile in my mouth. I wondered how porn stars could possibly take all ten inches of a dick in their mouths.

Again I moaned, wanting him to know I appreciated his kind words, "Mmmmmmmm."

He pulled his dick out of my mouth, my saliva dripping from his dick head, and asked, "Do you like my black dick?"

"Yes, Master," I answered, taking his dick in my hands while gazing up at him with my blue eyes, "I love your big black dick."

"And do you want to be my pretty little plaything?" he asked.

As I stroked his dick, I answered, using words I'd never used to Ben, and words that as I said them made my pussy tingle, "Yes, Master. I want to be your white slut, your dirty pet, your hungry cum slut, your bimbo bitch."

"Shit," he chuckled, as he grabbed his dick and slapped my face with it. "You're a keeper."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned. After slapping my face with his hard dick, he traced his dick head around my lips.

"Your pussy will never be able to feel your white boyfriend's tiny dick again, once I'm finished with you," he said confidently.

"I don't care," I said, wanting indeed to feel that huge black dick in my pussy, although there was no way I'd be able to take all ten inches. "Tonight I'm your willing slave."

"Shit," he laughed again, "you're going to be a lot of fun."

"Use me however you please," I said bluntly, as he slapped my face again... each word he said, each action he took, making me desperate for more.

"Oh, I plan on it," he said, as he slid his dick into my mouth and fucked my face for a few strokes before pulling out.

"Oh yes, fuck my face with that big black dick," I moaned, getting so turned on from being used.

He grabbed my head with both hands and did just that... six inches going into my mouth.

Then seven.

At eight inches I gagged a little, but he kept going.

"Breathe through your nose," he instructed, "good white sluts can take all ten inches."

I did as he'd instructed, trying to shut out all my thoughts except for the task at hand... or mouth... even though there was no way I could take all ten inches... could I?

I gagged a few more times, but before I knew it, I had ten inches off black dick sliding into my mouth and most of it down my throat. He went so deep I actually felt his balls bounce off my chin... a rush of adrenaline coursing through me at knowing I had ten inches of dick in my mouth and beyond... the thrill of his balls bouncing off my chin like drum mallets.

"Fuck yeah, you're a fast learner, Belle," he said, using my name for the first time since his initial greeting, which felt more intimate than the litany of nasty names he'd called me and I'd mostly echoed back, agreeing with him.

Again, I just moaned my response... not much else I could do with ten inches of fat black dick sliding in and out of my throat, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

When he pulled out, saliva dripping down my chin and from his dick, he said, "Now show me what you can do on your own, my pretty white cum bucket."

"Yes, Master," I said lustfully, now wanting to suck his dick like a wild porn slut... wanting to impress him with my newfound skill.

I devoured his dick, bobbing hungrily, as he moaned, "Yeah bitch, that's it. That feels good!"

"Mmmmm," I moaned again, getting horny and feeling my pussy dampen, just from sucking his dick.

I was taking about seven inches smoothly into my mouth, when I felt his hand on the back of my head, and he gently guided me deeper.

I obeyed the silent order and took more of his dick in my mouth.

"Oh yeah! Suck it baby, suck that big black dick," he ordered, and I bobbed like a bitch in heat.

I reached under my skirt and to my pantyhose-clad pussy and rubbed, feeling my own wetness in the crotch of the silky sheer hosiery.

"You getting wet from sucking my dick?" he asked, pulling out.

"Yes, Master. My white pussy is on fire," I admitted, already anticipating how his big fat black dick would feel inside it.

"You want this dick in your white pussy, slut?"

"Yes! Yes please," I said without hesitation, never ever wanting to be fucked more in my life. I didn't care he was slightly older than my dad, I didn't care he wasn't my boyfriend, and I didn't care my boyfriend was downstairs, I just needed that ten-inch black dick inside me right fucking now... pounding my pussy... fucking me like a cheap slut... giving me the drilling I was desperate for!

"Strip off that skirt and sweater, then get on the bed and show me that ass," he ordered.

I quickly obeyed, responding like the submissive slut I was becoming for his amazing chocolate stick, "Yes, Master." I tossed my cheerleading skirt and sweater into a random corner of the bedroom, and crawled onto the bed.

"Shit, what a submissive little thing," he chuckled, his laugh echoing through the room.

"For your big black dick I am," I replied lustfully, looking back at him while bent over with my pantyhose-clad ass shining for him.

"You're not this much of a dick slut for your boyfriend?" he asked, as he approached the bed.

I actually scoffed, wanting to humiliate Ben a little, but also to let this amazing black man know something about my pathetic sex life, "God, no. In fact, I've never even come when I have let him fuck me."

"Figures," he said, shaking his head in disgust. "So no white man has ever made you come?"

"Not with his dick," I said, but giving credit where credit was due, I added, "Ben does eat my pussy awfully well, however."

"He'd better, with that useless dick of his," he said dismissively, as his hands caressed my pantyhose-clad ass. "What a sexy fucking ass."

"Your hands are so strong," I moaned, his hands squeezing and caressing my ass feeling super sexy.

"Yeah," he said, as I felt those strong hands suddenly rip away the crotch of my expensive pantyhose.

"Oh my!" I gasped.

"Yeah, good white sluts wear stockings instead of pantyhose, so their black masters can get quick access to their sloppy fuck holes," he said.

"Sorry, Ben said to wear my cheerleader outfit," I explained, "but I do have a few pairs of stockings at home."

"Good to know," he said, implying there could be a next time.

Letting him know I was more than willing to come back for more of his dick, I promised, "I'll make sure to wear sexy sheer nylons next time, Master."

"Good girl," he said, as his fingers traced my very wet pussy. "You're soaking wet, baby."

"Being your slut has got me fucking burning," I answered.

"You want this big black dick?" he asked, as he positioned it at my sloppy hole.

"Yes please, Master, slide that huge dick in my white pussy," I pleaded, moaning loud, just at feel of his dick between my pussy lips.

"If I do, you'll never want your boyfriend's dick again," he warned, as he moved his dick up and down my pussy lips.

"I don't fucking care," I said, "just slam that huge black dick up my slutty white hole, and make me your personal fuck toy."

"As you wish," he obliged generously, and his dick slid inside my desperate cunt.

"Oh my fucking GAWD!" I screamed, the maid and my boyfriend downstairs certain to hear my scream of utter rapture and life-altering bliss.

"Oh yeah, such a tight, almost virginal pussy," he said, as he slowly began fucking me.

"So fucking big," I moaned, unable to fathom that sex could ever feel like this. Now my life would forever be split into 'before BBC' and 'after BBC'.

"Oh yeah, all the brothers are always packed, loaded and ready," he assured me.

"I'll take them all," I said mindlessly, not sure I was actually ready for a gangbang, but if any other black dicks showed up, I'd likely take every one in my mouth or my pussy. I didn't want this experience ever to end!

"That can be arranged," he agreed, as if we'd just struck a deal... his hands grabbing my hips as he slid that massive hammer in and out of my pussy.

"Ooooh," I moaned, partly because of his assurance, and partly because it felt so fucking amazing.

"If you want, I could get you completely blacked, baby girl," he said.

"Then blacken me," I agreed mindlessly, unsure of exactly what I was completely agreeing to... but if it included even more black dick like this one, I was ready and willing.

"All right," he chuckled. "You're a live one."

"Twenty plus years of no appreciable dick will do that to a girl," I said.

"I bet it would," he laughed, as he continued his smooth, steady strokes.

"Oh God! Please fuck me faster," I pleaded, after not even a minute of his dick in me.

"You want me to really fuck you?" he asked, as he slammed into me hard and deep.

"Fuuuuuck yes!" I screamed, his deep thrusts reaching new and never explored depths inside my pussy. "Fuck me like you fuck all your white sluts!"

"Like really fucked?" he asked, just before he slammed into me with three hard thrusts.

"Yes! Pound me, hammer me with that massive black fucking dick," I demanded like the needy, insatiable slut I now was.

"Then take this dick," he growled, as he began slamming into me with each deep, forward thrust.

"Oh, my God yes! Give me that fucking black snake," I moaned wildly, as my orgasm was rising for the first time ever, from a dick inside me.

"So you've never come from getting fucked?" he asked, as his hand went to my hair and he pulled on it, not slowing down his deep, hard thrusts at all.

"Not once," I moaned.

"That's about to change, my white fuck toy," he assured me.

"I can tell! So please give me all that black dick, fuck me like a cheap white slut," I moaned loudly.

"You really love black dick," he said.

"I didn't know that before meeting you, but yes! I fucking love black dick," I declared, as I began to bounce back to meet his forward thrusts, sensing my orgasm was imminent, and wanting to be fucked as hard and deep as possible.

"Oh yeah, take my black dick," he groaned, "bounce on it."

"Yes Master," I responded, as I worked his dick like this was the last workout of my life. A dozen more bounce backs, and I knew I was about to come any second now. "Please, fuck me harder, I'm about to... I'm about to... oh fuck!"

I bellowed, my screams bouncing off the walls as I collapsed forward, my orgasm colliding into me like a ton of pleasure bricks, and my entire body quaking uncontrollably. Until this moment, I'd had no idea what real pleasure felt like... pure ecstasy and a powerful orgasm!

His dick slid out of me, but a couple seconds later I felt it go back inside me, and he resumed fucking me throughout my orgasm.

"Jesus Christ," I whimpered, feeling like every drop of energy in my body was being usurped by this orgasm.

He kept pounding my pussy throughout the intense orgasm before he pulled out, flipped me onto my back and slid his dick, soaked with my wetness, into my mouth. Like the submissive slut I was at the moment, and wanting more of his dick, I bobbed the best I could in my restricted position.

"That's it, suck that fucking black dick," he encouraged me. "Like a good girl."

After a little sucking, he pulled out and asked again, "Do you like this dick?"

"I fucking love this dick," I said, cupping his balls.

He rolled onto his back and ordered, "Come for a ride, baby girl."

"Yes, Master," I said, buoyed up with a second wave of energy from the idea of that black dick back inside my tiny pussy.

I straddled his fat member, and slowly lowered myself onto it. "Oh my God, ohhhhh goodness," I moaned, as his massive dick went straight up into my pussy.

"Now show me how much you love black dick," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," I said, and I began riding his dick. As I did, I moaned, "I can feel every inch of you in my tight white pussy!"

"Fuck yeah," he groaned.

"You're so deep inside me." I moaned, all ten inches buried in my pussy.

"Yeah, take it all, my white fuck toy," he encouraged, his arms behind his head, just lying back on a pillow and watching me do all the work.

"This black cock is so fucking amazing," I declared, as I rode, moving my hands to his hips.

"Black folks call it a dick," he said.

"Well, your black dick is fucking amazing, buried deep in my white pussy," I corrected.

"And your wet, tight white pussy was made to be filled by black dick," he returned, as he reached up and squeezed my small perky tits and pinched my sensitive erect nipples.

"Oh yes, I love this fat black dick," I moaned loudly, a second orgasm already rising inside me... which I'd never experienced before... not even with my own hands or toys.

"You were born to be a slut for black dick," he said, leaning forward and sucking on my nipples. "Say it."

"Yes, I was born to be a slut for big, fat, black dick," I declared, as I ground on his ten-inch dick while he stimulated my nipples.

After a minute, he lifted me up, his dick never leaving my pussy, flipped me onto my back, and resumed fucking me. "I'm always going to pound this little pussy so hard."

"Yes, I can feel every inch of it," I moaned loudly, wrapping my nylon-clad legs around his body as best I could... pulling him in as deep as possible. As his dick pumped in and out of me, I babbled from the pure ecstasy, "Ooooh, fuck!" and, "Oh my God, so fucking big!" and, "Oh my goodness," and, "fuck my little white pussy!"

He responded, "Take all of my big, black dick!"

A few strokes later he pulled out, and I begged, "Please, please, shove that big dick back inside me. I need your dick so bad!"

As he slid back in, my sloppy wet pussy now easily taking all ten inches with stunning ease, he acknowledged, "This is some really sweet white pussy."

"Such an amazing black dick," I gave back, and he grabbed my ankles, shoved them over my head, my cheerleader flexibility pushed to the limit, which made his dick reach even deeper inside me. "Oh my fucking goodness, so fucking deep, so deep!"

"You like this black dick deep inside your pussy?" he asked.

"I fucking love your big black dick inside me," I declared for at least the third time.

"Yeah, and you look so fucking hot like this," he said as he slammed into me.

"Oh shit, so deep," I moaned, my second orgasm imminent. "Oh, fuck, I'm really getting hammered."

"Pounded to pieces," he elaborated.

"Fuck, I want it all," I moaned wildly.

"You about to come again?" he asked.

"I've never come twice in a single session before," I admitted, even as I knew that was about to no longer be true.

That seemed to motivate him further, and he somehow shifted into an even more dominant, fast, deep fucking, and I went ballistic.

"Oh shit... fuck... yes... oh... ohhhh... oh God... I'm coming!" I babbled while my second orgasm erupted out of me.

"There you go," he said, not slowing down, my body spasming with pleasure.

"So good," I responded hazily, my body on fire with pulsations of euphoria.

Unlike the last time, he didn't slow down or pull out, even after a minute. No, he kept pounding my pussy, and to my stunned amazement, yet another orgasm was rising!

He spread my legs wide, still holding my ankles above my head, and said, "Just look at all this big black dick you're taking!"

"Oh fuck, you're going to break me," I said, as I leaned up on my elbows and watched his massive dick pumping in and out of me.

"I'm just shoving this big dick inside you, and you're taking it all," he said.

"I love the way you fuck me, Master," I moaned.

"Spread that little black-only white pussy," he ordered.

I obeyed, using a few fingers to spread my wet pussy lips, as I pondered whether I'd ever bother to have Ben's small dick inside me again... what would be the point? As I watched Master's black dick disappear in and out of me, I babbled nonsensically, "Oh yes, every inch... every inch... such an amazing black dick in my tiny pussy... every inch... every inch... oh my goodness... Oh shit... oh fuck!"

"Such a tight white pussy," he groaned.

"Not for long," I joked, since he was likely forever destroying my natural tightness.

"You're making my white pussy so fucking wet with your huge black dick," I moaned a few strokes later. Then I added, not even sure why, "I'm so happy my pathetic boyfriend lost me in a poker game. Your cock... sorry, your dick... is so much bigger than his."

"Yeah, he doesn't deserve pussy like this," he said, as he continued fucking me.

"I won't be able to walk for a week," I joked, even as yet another orgasm was rising.

He flipped me onto my knees, pulled my arms back, holding me by the wrists, and fucked me from behind. All stretched out like that was far from comfortable, but somehow the discomfort heightened my senses, including the nerve endings in my pussy, so it was an extra turn on.

"Oh God, fuck my little white pussy, fuck it, fuck it," I demanded, as he pressed my face into the sheets.

"Take it, take it all," he groaned.

"Feels so good!" I moaned, and as he destroyed my hole, another orgasm careened into me. "Oh my goodness! I'm coming again!"

And for the next ten minutes he fucked me in a few positions, and gave two more orgasms, before I could sense that finally, he was close. I asked, "You like fucking this tight white pussy?"

"Oh yeah, I do," he moaned.

"Then fuck the hell out of it," I demanded. "Destroy my little pussy... stretch it wide... go fucking deep!"