College Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you don't like showing your cunt?"

"It depends on who it is."

Eventually they others left, which was a relief for me. I was OK with my clothes off, but sometimes Jack took things a little farther than I wanted with other people. With him I had no problem with spreading my legs wide and letting him see everything. Depending on the people, sometimes that was OK, but mostly I just wanted to be seen doing things like I would with clothes on, but not wearing clothes, if that makes any sense to you.

I am a contradiction, I know it.

So Jack took me out. We were going to buy some clothes for me, he said. I had on a dress and panties. We went to this one women's shop in the mall. It had dressing rooms throughout the store and Jack found what he wanted in ladies clothes. It was a one-piece thing. It was of stretchy velour material, the bottom like short shorts, the top over the shoulder, but with a deep V and then a zipper that went down to below my navel. He got three colors, light blue, purple and red.

We went to a dressing room and Jack smirked at me. I knew something was up by that. He told me to go into it and change into one of them, but I had to take off my panties too. So I went in and went to close the door, but he shook his head no. I got this nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach, and an excited feeling too. I slipped off my dress, my tits bare and then noticed that Jack wasn't there. I was going to close the door then, but he walked into sight with two other guys. I guess they had been there with wives or girlfriends.

I started to blush. Jack smirked at me.

"Go ahead Sabine."

I just stood there for a moment, the two guys grinning at the dumb blond. I hooked my thumbs in the panties and pushed them down and off. Then I struggled into the outfit. It was tight. I've told all of you that I have a fat pussy, a meaty pussy. It really showed when I got it pulled up in the crotch. My pussy was a lump between my legs and I looked in the mirror and the way I had pulled it up, the outline of my slit was showing. The V was down far enough on me, that you knew that I didn't have a bra on. You know about how my nipples are almost always at least partially erect. Well, you could tell that about me too. I had two pencil eraser sized bumps where each tit was covered. Jack had me turn around and the stretchy material had lifted and separated my ass, so it was in my ass crack. I usually don't like thong panties, but this felt good. I looked in the mirror at my ass and liked how it looked on me.

"Try another one."

I unzipped the short zipper and pushed it off my shoulders, down a bit and my tits were out again, when a woman walked up and looked at me, in the changing room with door open and three guys standing there looking at me. One of them had be with her. She looked at me and I had stopped taking it off. She gave me a dirty grin and moving closer to see me better. I swallowed and worked it down over my hips and my pussy came into view. I got it down and then off, so I was nude.

"Turn around Sabine, slowly."

So naked, I did a slow turn, showing my bare back and ass and then back to facing them. My nipples were fully erect now. I picked up a different color and struggled into it. It fit me the same as the first one, lump of pussy, my slit outlined, hard nipples poking through it, turned and my ass crack prominent. My cheeks lifted and separated.

"Another one, Sabine?"

"I don't think I should."

"Why?"

"I'm, ah, getting moist."

The woman giggled.

"OK, well then take it off and we'll get all three."

So I struggled out of it, getting nude again, in front of three strangers and Jack. I started to put on the panties.

"No Sabine, we don't need those right now."

I was holding them, ready to put one foot in, and just sighed.

"I'll hold them for you."

Jack was about six feet out from the dressing room, the others next to him In a line. Oh well. I balled them up in my hand and walked out to him and handed them to him. Turned and walked back, nude to my dress. I slipped it on and did it up. Then I picked up the three things, I had no idea what to call them. I stepped out of the dressing room and the woman stepped up to me and lifted the bottom of my dress so my pussy and ass where showing. In a soft voice, quiet...

"You're a slut, aren't you?"

"I guess."

Jack took the outfits and we walked to the cash register and he bought them for me. Then to a shoe store where he chose three types of heels for me, higher than I am used to, maybe 3 inch heels.

He asked the salesman...

"If she gets naked in the backroom, can I get a discount?"

I knew Jack had money, from freshman year, so he didn't need money off. He could afford the shoes easily. But he bartered my bare ass for 10 dollars off on each pair of shoes.

So I ended up in the store room, taking off my dress for the salesman. Standing face on to him, bare ass, then turning to show him my ass. Then my dress back on and out to the register where Jack had me lift my dress in the front so he could see my slit while he rang up the sale. Which also included thigh high stockings that Jack picked out in beige, black and white.

Then he took us to the car and then to an adult store where he bought a flesh colored life like dildo. I didn't like them, preferred the real thing and I was re-thinking my relationship with Jack. As much as I liked all the things he had me do, all the things I did for him, I really didn't want to use a dildo.

Back at the town house Jack pressured me to use it. I sat back, nude on the couch and looked at him. I was still doing what he wanted, I was naked again, he was dressed. It had become my new normal. But...

"I don't want to use that thing. It's disgusting."

"Come on Sabine, it's just like my cock."

"No, it's not. And you probably want me to use on myself in front of other people. You want me to demean myself for your gratification. As much as I like being seen, being naked, there are somethings I don't want to do."

"Ah, Jesus, what could I do to make you change your mind?"

"Let me think."

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"You get naked in front of my friends."

"What?"

"You show off your, uh, junk to my friends. It's not like any of them don't know what a guy looks like. We've all had the health classes with drawings of penis's and testicles. So it's not like it would be anything they don't know about."

"But..."

"No buts, Jack. You do it, for let's say, the next four weekends. I am naked everyday. You get naked for two days a week for four weeks. Eight days, Jack. And anyone that I invite over here gets to see it, all of it."

I knew that Jack didn't want to do this. I didn't care. I wanted him to feel like I was feeling.

I could see the wheels turning in Jack's mind. Playing out the details, who would see him, when, how much, if he could deal with it.

"I'll do it, but just for one girl. Not a bunch of them."

I had him now. I could get more than one to see him. I could figure that out. I'd get him just like he had gotten me. We'd be even. And I could keep doing what I liked, even if it was demeaning. Just thinking about how many people had seen me naked over the last year was arousing for me. But I know wanted to get some of my own back. Let him feel a little bit of humiliation. Feel a little bit demeaned. Listen to girls giggling at his dick.

"Ok, we'll start tomorrow morning, Jack. Get that dick ready to be seen."

I giggled and spread my legs wide. I looked at his automatic reaction to look at my bare pussy. I moved my ass to the edge of the couch and grinned at him.

"Want some pussy Jack? Get your clothes off and stick it in me. I'll fuck your ass off."

It didn't take him long to drop his pants and drive it into me. He liked fucking me because I didn't make him wear a condom and didn't tell him to not cum inside me. I could feel his balls slapping on my ass as he thrust into me. He lasted a good while and made me cum before he shot off inside me.

Later I sucked him hard again and let him fuck me again. He lasted much longer than the first time and I rubbed my clit as he pumped me. I had two orgasms the second time.

Then we went to bed. I had my own bedroom in the town house, but so far I had never used it. I was always nude and I always slept with Jack. He liked to be able to feel me in bed with him and liked to feel my bare tits and pussy. I liked that a lot also. The next morning was Jack's first moment of truth. My friend Sandy had come over shortly after I woke up. I had made some coffee and we sat in the kitchen, talking. I had slipped on a robe and I could tell Sandy was wondering about me. So...

"You're sort of staring at me Sandy, why?"

"Um, like what are you doing here with him? I mean, is it like boyfriend-girlfriend type stuff?"

"Ah, well actually, it's more like embarrass me type stuff, Sandy."

"Like what?"

"Like I sort of take off my clothes when I come in."

"What? You get naked?"

"Yeah, I do."

"In front of him?"

"Yeah. A lot, everyday."

"I don't believe it of you."

I undid the robe and opened it. Sandy's eyes almost bugged out.

"I don't believe it. You are so damn straight-laced, Sabine. I cannot picture you naked in front of a guy. Has he, have you, ah, let him, ah..."

"What?"

"Have you had sex with him?"

"Yeah. A lot. I haven't really counted but figuring from last year and stuff, like over 150 times."

"Holy cow!"

"Want to know why you're here, Sandy?"

She nodded.

"I got him to promise to get naked in front of a girl other than me."

"Why did he?"

"He bought this um, fake penis and he wants me to use it. I won't unless he gets naked in front of someone I picked out. You're the start of it."

"Start?"

"I'm going to get him in front of you, in just underwear and I want you to pull them down. I want you to touch him, see if you can get him hard. And I'm going to have three other girls come in and see him too. Kind of even the score."

"Um, even the score?"

So I proceeded to tell her all of the dumb things I had done the previous year, like the amateur contest and everything. She didn't believe it. I told her it was the truth. If she didn't believe me, she could bring some guys over on Monday and see for herself. But first she had to do her best to embarrass Jack today.

I could tell she was thinking about it, seeing him naked and the more she thought about it, the more she wanted to do it.

So I did up my robe and went back, woke Jack up and told him it was "Showtime" and handed him a pair of his boxer briefs to put on. Then I told him to come out to the kitchen.

I went back to Sandy and got some more coffee and sat down with her. Eventually Jack walked in. In his boxer briefs, his partially erect cock showing down one of the legs.

"Stand in front of Sandy, Jack."

He started getting red in the face but he stood in front of her. Sandy was really nice looking. She had this naughty smile on her face.

"I hear you want to show off?"

"I don't."

"Then why are you here?"

"I want Sabine to do something, and this is what she wants for it."

Sandy reached out and took a hold of his briefs. Jack got a lot redder. She slowly pulled them down part way, his pubic hair beginning to show. Her smile got dirtier.

"How does this feel big boy?"

Jack said nothing, red as hell.

A little further down and the base of his shaft was beginning to show.

"Should I do more?"

He still said nothing, and Sandy then pulled them all the way down. Jack's cock and balls showing, partially hard, but not getting any harder. Sandy giggled.

"Get them off, big boy."

Jack got his feet out of the briefs and stood there. Sandy reached out and with one finger, under the tip, lifted him up. She cupped his balls and Jack groaned.

"Are you going to get hard, big boy?"

Sandy rolled his balls in one hand and Jack started to jerk up a bit, then down, then up, then down, progressively getting harder and harder. Standing in front of a dressed girl. I didn't count, I had seen his cock a lot of times.

Finally he was fully erect. Sandy sat back and smirked at him. I left the kitchen and Jack didn't even notice. I went to the front door and let in three other girls that I knew. I motioned them to silence and led them to the kitchen. They came up behind him and Jack didn't notice at all, because Sandy had a grip on his dick and was looking up at him. They peered over his shoulders and one of them...

"Nice dick!"

I thought he was going to jump 5 feet in the air. His head snapped around and saw the three of them and then he looked for me.

"Sabine, you bitch!"

"Fair is fair, Jack. How many times have you done this to me?"

He was starting to lose his hardon, when one of the new girls grabbed it and started stroking it. He got hard again almost immediately.

"Two days Jack, I get. Two whole days with you bare ass. I think I'll make you jack off for them too."

She let go of him and he was standing straight up, hard as hell, all four of them giggling at him.

"I'm going to get even Sabine."

"It's already set up Jack. I told Sandy to bring some guys over on Monday. The day after your two days. But until then, you are my toy boy."

He was still red-faced but he was hard as hell, no clothes on and it was going to be a fun two days for me!

12