College Ponygirls Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Sarah and Emily arrive at a new college.
1.4k words
4.11
97.5k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Arrival

Sarah sat in the back of her parents' car as they drove down the rural highway towards a college that had accepted her, and given her a full ride scholarship. She thought back on the letter she had gotten from a college up the road they were now driving on. She hadn't applied for it, but the school had heard of her, and sent her an acceptance letter. In it, she had been offered a full scholarship, and a guaranteed job following her graduation. Her parents were thrilled for her, and told her she wasn't likely to get a better offer from the other schools she had applied to. Sarah had sent back her reply, accepting the scholarship, and had been sent a package to be taken to her family doctor. Sarah had gone thru the appointment a bit confused, but she figured if the school was paying the bills, she wouldn't complain. She did find some of the tests a bit confusing, but she figured the school was going to explain everything when she arrived.

As the family car pulled into the driveway, Sarah peered around the grounds. She found the school had large fields all around it, and she could see up the road a large building, and a larger barn on the side of the building. She also could see other buildings around the main complex, but she couldn't see what was inside them yet. Her mother and father smiled as they reached the front entrance, and were greeted by a lady dressed in what was obviously a staff uniform.

"Hello, and welcome to Lilac Peak University. I am Ms. Westgate, the freshman coordinator. And you must be Sarah. Welcome to our school dear. You have been assigned to room 202, and your roommate, Emily, is waiting for you. The other girls have already arrived, and are settling down in their dorms, with a few exceptions still."

"Hello Ms. Westgate. I am happy to be here, and I wanted to say thank you for the full scholarship offer. I hope I can live up to it. If you'll excuse me, I'll carry my things up to my room, and meet Emily. See you mom and dad."

Sarah carried her suitcase and a small collection of books up to the room, and opened the door, to find herself looking at a very pretty girl her own age. Emily turned and smiled as she saw her roommate come in, and both girls gave each other a friendly hug.

"Hi, my name is Sarah. I am pleased to meet you, Emily."

"Hi Sarah, I am pleased to meet you, too. Are you a bit surprised to get the scholarship? I know I was. I didn't even know this school was here, let alone applied for it."

"Me, too. I am a bit curious, but I didn't want to ask too many questions, when they're offering to pay for everything. I just hope we both make it, and don't disappoint our families."

Sarah and Emily unpacked their things into their closets and cabinets, and settled down onto Sarah's bed, to watch some television. The girls didn't know it, but the television was putting out a hypnotic pattern subconsciously, making the girls begin to feel sleepy. Emily and Sarah both flopped back onto the bed, as they drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 2: Tack room

Sarah awoke to find herself suspended naked by her wrists. She looked around, confused. Emily was hanging next to her, also suspended naked. Before them was a table, with a pile of leather and metal on it. As she took in her surroundings, Sarah found herself in a wooden room, lined with various pieces of what looked like harness and other items intended for a horse. Sarah squirmed as she grew more nervous.

"Ah, it is about time you woke up. Now that you are, we can get you ready for your new life."

Sarah looked and saw Ms. Westgate standing at the table, sorting thru the leather items. She picked up one, and approached Sarah with it. Sarah squirmed as a purple corset was placed around her waist. She wanted to ask what was going on, but before she could, Ms. Westgate took hold of the laces in the back, and pulled them tight, compressing Sarah's waist. Sarah let out a sigh as her waist was narrowed by the corset.

Ms. Westgate returned to the table, and picked up another mass of leather straps, and approached Sarah again, this time targeting her head. Sarah shook her head, but Ms. Westgate was used to this behavior, and simply grabbed a hold of Sarah's head, and slipped the bridle on. She took time to make sure all the straps were pulled tight, before returning to the table. She smiled as she picked up her next item.

Sarah opened her mouth to scream as she was being dressed, but Ms. Westgate was too fast. Sarah felt something being pushed into her mouth past her teeth. She found herself biting onto a ball gag bit. As Sarah tried to make some noise of protest, Ms. Westgate simply buckled it tightly to the bridle. Sarah was definitely becoming scared now. Emily was still out, and Sarah was helpless to stop Ms. Westgate, or to warn Emily.

Ms. Westgate picked up her next item of tack, and held it up before Sarah's face, to see her reaction. She smiled as she saw the abject fear and panic in Sarah's face, and smiled as she kneeled down and unlocked the waist belt of the chastity device. She always loved the look the new girls gave her, when they saw their belts, and the attachments built into them.

Sarah squirmed as she felt the cool metal of the waist belt being slipped around her narrowed waist. She let out a startled squeal as the crotch piece was pulled up between her legs, and moaned as the 2 dildos were eased up her ass and pussy, stretching her and plugging her at the same time. Sarah felt Ms. Westgate adjust the crotch and waist pieces for a moment, before she heard a CLICK.

Ms. Westgate smiled as she locked the chastity belt on Sarah. Sarah had given her such a look of fear it was delightful for her to see. But it was time to finish up Sarah's transformation, before Emily woke up. Ms. Westgate picked up a pair of boots, and returned to Sarah's feet. She took hold of one foot, and slipped the boot onto Sarah's leg, zippering it closed, before wire tying it closed. She did the same to the other foot, making sure the hooves wouldn't come off without the wire cutters.

Ms. Westgate smiled as she picked up the tail assembly and went behind Sarah's squirming body. Sarah felt Ms. Westgate grab hold of her waist, and then she felt something being inserted into the top of the waist belt of the chastity belt. When Ms. Westgate returned to her front, Sarah felt something tickling the back of her thighs, and knew she had been given a tail. Ms. Westgate only had a few finishing touches left, and gathered them into her hands.

Sarah let out a squeal as Ms. Westgate pierced both her nipples and inserted a set of small bells into the holes. She let out an even more desperate squeal as her inner nose was pierced, and a metal ring was inserted, just like a cow's would have. Sarah's final humiliation was a black canvas bag being lowered over her head, and her body being lowered onto a padded dolly. She felt Ms. Westgate force her to kneel down onto the pad, and felt a metal pole guided up her back, where it was connected to her corset and bridle. Sarah felt her arms drawn up behind her back and slipped into a sleeve, rendering her hands useless. Then she was left to kneel on the dais while Ms. Westgate prepared Emily.

Emily's experience was the same as Sarah's. She awoke to the sight of her naked body dangling in the air, and a mass of straps on a table before her. She saw Ms. Westgate standing there, smiling, and obviously waiting for her. Emily tried to speak, or ask what was happening, but Ms. Westgate took the same time she had done with Sarah, and had Emily tacked up in her own purple tack in 30 minutes. Emily soon was mounted on her own dais, hooded and totally helpless. Both girls could only quiver and moan as they waited for their ordeal to end.