Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you girls want to dance? Have a drink with us maybe?" a tall black guy asked them. His white shirt was unbuttoned all the way, showing off his excellent body; Kelsey had to admit he was pretty hot. His grin was infectious, and Carynne seemed to want to take him up on the offer.

"Maybe later," Kelsey said, firmly grabbing her girlfriend's hand and dragging Carynne towards the bar. She could barely restrain herself from snickering at the guy's forlorn look of disappointment.

She was used to the attention, of course. Every time she and her friends had gone out the past several years, she'd had guys ask her to dance, ask her to dinner, ask her to fuck, and even ask her to marry them. She'd once told her brother that Amanda got far more offers of that kind than she did, but she knew that was a lie. Though Amanda was almost constantly besieged by admirers, and deservedly so, she herself probably got just as many, if not more.

Secretly, she got a thrill from it. She loved that everyone thought she was so hot, and when she was really horny—which was pretty often—she got incredibly excited about the idea that people might get themselves off thinking about her. She knew Carynne was the same way, though her girlfriend was more likely than not to offer those people to help them with the getting off part. Kelsey didn't mind that about her; she knew exactly who and what Carynne was before they got together, and she didn't expect her friend to change her flirtatiousness just because they were now in an official relationship. Besides, Carynne had been completely faithful to her from day one, something which had been a huge factor in her recent decision about Damon and Amanda.

Still, both of them loved dressing to provoke, and they had done so again on this occasion. Kelsey was wearing a short, black flippy skirt that came to about three inches beneath her butt. She'd combined it with a dark crimson tank top that was easily two sizes too small; her tits strained it almost to the point of breaking, and it left a large part of her sexy tummy bare. She'd finished off her ensemble with a pair of heels that made her ass look extra perky. Like Carynne had said, her butt had been squeezed almost rampantly the past few nights, but she didn't really mind. Whenever it got too sore, Carynne was always more than happy to kiss or lick it all better. She'd done her hair up in her typical ponytail, like Carynne's, not really feeling like messing with it. The salty humidity on the island made it a pain in the ass to try to work with anyways.

Carynne had decided to go extra naughty, wearing just a small purple tube top which had likely fit her perfectly when she'd still been mostly flat in her chest, but which was now standing out delectably, revealing the bottom swells of her breasts. The rest of her upper body was bare, and to accompany the flimsy piece of clothing she'd put on the absolutely smallest skirt she owned. It was the kind of skirt that could only be bought from the most kinky lingerie websites. It was red, pleated, and came to maybe halfway down her ass, and that was when she was just standing still; it would slide up on her hips at the slightest movement, basically leaving her entire ass bare. Carynne had wanted to go barefoot, but Kelsey had urged her to at least wear some flip flops—who knew what kind of fluids lay on the club's hardwood floor, after all.

Kelsey had been surprised when Carynne had actually put on a pair of lacy, black panties. She figured her girlfriend would just go all the way and do without, but Carynne had just grinned and said there was a reason for it, though she refused to elaborate, even after Kelsey had threatened to spank her.

After she made it over to the bar, Kelsey smiled when she saw Stacey handing out Pina Coladas to Damon and Amanda. Like herself and Carynne, Stacey had absolutely dressed to kill, though in a fairly different fashion. She'd put on a pair of Daisy Dukes that fit her ass like a second skin. They were so tight they easily showed the fact she wasn't wearing anything underneath, and they also displayed quite a bit of camel toe to wonderful effect. For a top, she'd asked to borrow one of Damon's white shirts, and she had tied it off in a knot just underneath her spectacular breasts; it left most of her cleavage and all of her tummy bare. She looked like a country girl just dying for a good fuck. The look was emphasized by her blonde hair which tumbled about her shoulders in a wild, ragtag fashion, creating an alluring effect. When Carynne had told her that she looked kinda trashy, Stacey had just grinned and said that was the whole point. Then she'd stuck her tongue out and told Carynne to look who was talking.

Kelsey felt her pussy itch at the sight of her former high school cheerleader captain and long-time guide in the art of fucking other girls. It had been Stacey who had seduced her first, showing her delights that she hadn't thought could ever be possible. Their group had slowly expanded until it consisted of herself, Stacey, Amanda and Carynne, and the four of them had had a year of fantastic sex with one another, though Amanda had eventually decided to go exclusive with Damon and had not joined in any group fun with the other girls since.

Kelsey grimaced as she realized she'd completely forgotten to put Mikaela in that list. She again sighed that her friend had gone away to the East coast. Mikaela's dad had been assigned to the Navy base in Virginia Beach in February, and she'd gone to join him after she'd graduated. They'd barely heard a word from her since, and by the day Kelsey thought about her less and less.

She quickly cleared the despondent thoughts from her mind. She was there to have a good time, and that's what she was going to do! She gratefully accepted a Pina Colada from Stacey, and all of them clinked their glasses together and drank deeply of the sweet, ice-cold cocktail.

Kelsey smiled at Carynne as her girlfriend came to stand beside her. She felt Carynne's hand sneak underneath her skirt and rest on her ass, though for the moment it didn't travel any further. She almost wanted to beg her to keep going; her pussy had been on fire ever since she saw what Carynne had been planning to wear for the night. She restrained herself with some effort, however. The night was still very young, and there'd be plenty of time to fuck later.

She looked over at Amanda, and she shared a smile with her best friend, again silently envying Amanda's hair. Unlike her own, Amanda's hair seemed utterly unaffected by the salt in the air, and it hung almost artfully draped over her right shoulder, falling straight down the front to just beneath her breasts. She still had to get used to how short it now was, at least compared to how long it used to be when they were still in high school, when it reached all the way down to her butt.

Amanda had chosen to wear a black halter-top and summer skirt combo; on her magnificent body it still looked incredibly sexy, of course, clinging tightly to her perfect breasts and ass, but it was very... conservative, at least compared to the outfits of her friends. The skirt almost reached to Amanda's knees! It seemed like something Kelsey's mom would have picked for Kelsey herself to wear, back when she still suffered from her mother's absurd dress code.

Kelsey smiled wryly. Her mother's insistence that she not wear anything that could even be remotely construed as sexy had grated on her like nothing else, and she'd often gone out wearing just jeans and a sweater, only to quickly change into far more sexy clothes—usually gifts from Stacey—once they got to the club. Damon had eventually managed to get Mom to lift that stupid rule, but before that Kelsey had railed against it often. When she finally learned its true purpose, however, she...

Kelsey shook her head in annoyance; negative thoughts just kept creeping into her mind! She knew the reason, of course: though Amanda was smiling, she was far from happy, and it was as easy to read for Kelsey as it would have been had she texted it. Her best friend's sadness kept dragging her down as well.

Kelsey's glance turned to her brother. He was very nicely dressed, which wasn't that hard to do since pretty much everything looked good on that fantastic body of his. He was wearing a long-sleeved, turquoise, buttoned shirt, with the sleeves neatly rolled up to his elbows, and he'd chosen a pair of pleated khakis to go with it. His look was finished off with a brown leather belt and a very nice pair of brown leather shoes. For a guy who generally just wore whatever was on top of his piles of clothes, she was proud of him for looking so good, something she knew Amanda had likely had a lot to do with.

She was far less thrilled with the way he seemed to be utterly oblivious to Amanda's turmoil, though she didn't really blame him. He was clueless when it came to girls, something which had occasionally driven both her and Amanda to distraction during the time when they were trying to seduce him, and though he'd become better at reading both her own mood as well as Amanda's, he was still far from perfect. She also had to admit that Amanda was hiding it well; it was just the occasional look in her eyes that gave her away. It would be nearly impossible for her brother to notice.

Fortunately, her brother was devoting all his attention to Amanda, and her best friend was obviously enjoying herself despite her misgivings. The two of them were kissing frequently, and it didn't look like they were in any danger of getting into an argument about the whole college thing, so Kelsey decided to just focus on having a good time for the evening. There'd be plenty of time to talk to her brother about his plans again some other day. She finished her Pina Colada and gave Stacey a deep kiss to thank her for always paying for everything, then she grabbed both Stacey and Carynne and dragged them onto the dance floor.

*** ***

Damon sighed as he sat at the bar with an untouched bottle of Corona in front of him, watching the girls dance. They kept waving at him to come join them again, but his heart wasn't really into it. Besides, he'd just spent two of the last three hours or so dancing, and unlike the group of cheerleaders—former cheerleaders, he corrected himself—he couldn't just dance and dance forever without his legs eventually screaming fucking murder.

At least Amanda seemed to be having a good time, amazing everybody around her with her incredible dancing skills. Damon had once thought that Kelsey, Stacey and Carynne were likely to be just as good at dancing as Amanda was, but when he had told his girlfriend that, she had raised her eyebrows and quickly disabused him of that notion in a demonstration that made all the other girls just shake their heads and admit defeat with big grins. Nobody could dance like Amanda.

There were a ton of guys standing around the girls, trying to score a dance with them—and probably a fuck too—but Damon wasn't worried. He'd worked hard at getting rid of his jealousy, and he had it pretty much under control. He knew Amanda loved him, and he loved her, and the same went for his sister. Just because they'd dance with or smile at a guy didn't mean anything. He knew he never had to worry about either one of them cheating on him.

He did have to admit he'd been thrilled when Kelsey and Carynne became girlfriends, however. Though he'd promised Kelsey he wouldn't be jealous if his sister wound up with a boy, he knew that inside he'd have been seething at the thought of another guy getting to enjoy her incredible body. Having it be Carynne who got to do that—a girl he'd had sex with himself before he and Amanda had decided to become exclusive, and someone whom Kelsey had already been fucking anyways—had been an incredible relief.

Still, despite all his good fortune, and despite how much of a good time everyone appeared to be having, Damon was not happy, and he knew that he was in turn dragging Amanda down with him. He'd seen her crying earlier when he'd been goofing around in the ocean with Carynne and Stacey. Though neither Kelsey nor Amanda probably realized it, he knew Amanda was unhappy because of him, and the very thought sent pain like steel knives through his gut. He never wanted to make Amanda unhappy, but he couldn't really help it—he just didn't know what to do!

He'd been mopey because of his shitty result at Nationals, but that really wasn't the big thing that had been on his mind. Like Coach had said, he'd do better next year. No, his big worry was the decision he had to make with regards to college. And then, of course, there was Kelsey...

"Hey, I'm sorry to bug you, but can I ask you something?" a voice asked from his left. Damon turned around with a surprised look, seeing a tall, well-built, dark-haired guy standing there with a relaxed smile on his face, leaning his left elbow on the bar. Behind him was an almost equally tall, startlingly pretty brunette girl with deep, almost mysterious brown eyes. Those eyes were turned towards the smiling guy, and they seemed to be staring daggers of death at him.

"Eh... yeah, sure," Damon said a little hesitantly. What on Earth could the guy possibly want? He looked around a bit to see if he was hogging someone's seat or something.

"Are you Damon Richards?"

Damon frowned. How the fuck... he waited a few more seconds, then slowly said, "Yeah. Do I know you?"

"I knew it!" the guy exclaimed, clenching his fist as if he'd just scored a decisive victory of some kind. He smugly looked at the girl over his shoulder. "See! I told you it was him!"

"Well, hoo-bloody-rah!" she said, rolling her eyes before shifting them towards Damon. "I'm terribly sorry about all this. He's been yammering on and on about you being this guy that he thinks he knows, or something."

Damon smiled at her accent. Though most people spoke with an accent in the Bahamas, of course, hers seemed to be from somewhere else—England, if he had to guess. He found he kind of liked it. "No, it's okay, I'm just a little confused why... you're not here to kill me, are you?" he joked.

The guy laughed at that. "No, I'm not, but she is. Get him, babe!" he grinned, stepping aside for the girl.

Her eyes lit up, and she blushed brightly; then, she rammed her fist into the guy's ribs. "Oh, you fucking arse! Stop embarrassing me!"

The guy just laughed harder. "Feisty, isn't she?"

Damon couldn't help but laugh himself. "I guess. Are you ever going to tell me what this is about?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry," the guy said, holding up his hands in apparent apology. Damon wasn't sure if the apology was for him or for the girl, however. "Siara and I've been walking along the beach in front of the Ocean Club every morning for the last few days, and we've seen you out there several times. I kept telling her that I recognized you, and she wouldn't believe me. When I saw you sitting here at the bar, I just had to come ask."

"Okay... what did you recognize me from, then?"

"Well, there aren't many high school athletes that swim a 4:07 in the 400 individual medley, right?"

Damon frowned for a second, sizing the guy up. "You're a swimmer too?"

"Yeah. I was at Nationals, and I'd heard all about you winning State and beating Mitch Stevens with that time."

"You were at Nationals? I don't recall seeing you anywhere."

The guy shrugged. "I didn't swim, but I came to support one of the guys from my team. I'd have never known about you, but my coach kept telling me how impressive your time was, so I watched your heat."

"That was a disappointment, huh?"

He grinned. "Well, after all the hype, I did sort of expect you to finish better than last, yeah!"

Damon found himself grinning too; there was something infectious about the guy's good-natured banter. In a way it reminded him of Brian.

The girl tapped the guy on his shoulder, and he quickly turned around. "Yeah, honey?"

"You might want to introduce us," she said pointedly.

"Oh, shit! Yeah. Sorry... I'm Ryan. Ryan Reynolds," he said, holding out his hand.

Damon shook it, then he chuckled. "Ryan Reynolds? Like the—"

"Yeah, like the actor, and yeah, he's far better looking than me; go on, I've heard it all before," Ryan sighed.

Damon laughed and motioned at the two empty barstools beside him. "You guys want to take a seat and have a drink?"

"Oh, no, really, we're sorry to have bothered you this much already, and—" the girl began.

"Come on, Sia, let's just have a drink," Ryan said, quickly sitting down on one of the barstools while holding the other one out for his girlfriend. She stared at him for a few moments, then she carefully sat down.

Damon had some trouble not gawking at her as she really was exceptionally beautiful. It wasn't just her length that caught his eye; she also had an absolutely terrific body, with firm tits and an ass that would have made his mouth water if he didn't already have free access to the two most perfect asses in the world: those belonging to Kelsey and Amanda. She was wearing a rather expensive looking black halter dress which made her look elegant yet still sexy, and she was also adorned with several pieces of impressive jewelry. All in all she screamed money, though she was far more obvious about it than Stacey ever was.

"I'm Siara, nice to meet you," she said, holding out her hand to Damon.

"Damon. It's nice to meet you too," he replied, gently shaking her hand. He was surprised at her firm grip. From what little he'd seen of her so far, she seemed the kind of girl who just didn't take any crap from anybody.

He motioned for the bartender, and Ryan ordered a beer while Siara asked for a glass of white wine.

"Have you guys been here long?" Damon asked.

"Six days," Ryan said. "We'll be here for another week. We needed a break from L.A. for awhile. You?"

"We've been here five, and we're here another week also. Are you guys staying at the Ocean Club?"

Siara gave him a small smile. "Sort of, but not in those incredible villas that you and your girls are staying in. Neither of us is that wealthy. We're a little ways down the beach, in a smaller property."

"You two seem to know an awful lot about me," Damon said with a smirk.

She sighed and threw a glare at Ryan. "That's because he hasn't stopped talking about you and especially those girls! That's really all he wants, you know—to meet the girls you're with."

"Sia, please... you're hurting my feelings!" Ryan grinned with exaggerated drama.

"Oh, bugger off, you cock! It's bloody well true, and you know it!"

Ryan shrugged expansively. "Well, you gotta admit, Damon, those girls draw a lot of attention."

"Yeah, they do." Damon nodded as he looked over at the dance floor, where the four girls were surrounded by a throng of people.

"I don't think they'd be bothered so much if they'd just put some clothes on," Siara grinned.

"Yeah, but where's the fun in that?" Ryan laughed. "You should try wearing something like that, honey!"

Siara blushed a beautiful crimson, and Damon smiled at the sight of it. When blushing, she was even more pretty than usual. "Right! Mum would have a right proper fit if I ever wore something like what that small girl's wearing!" she said in obviously fake shock.

Ryan leaned closer to her and kissed her on the side of her neck. "Come on, your mom would never know. And you know your butt would look just fucking awesome in that skirt."

Siara's beautiful smile practically lit up her whole face, and she turned so she could kiss Ryan.

Damon politely turned his face away, not wanting to invade their privacy, and he took a swig of his Corona. He grimaced when he realized it had turned lukewarm, and he signaled for the bartender to bring him another one just as the stocky black guy put Ryan's beer and Siara's wine down on the bar. Damon put a fifty dollar bill down to pay for the beers and the wine.