Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm okay," Amanda said with a half-hearted smile.

"You say that, but you don't mean it."

Amanda let out a sigh. "Well, what do you want me to say, Stacey? That I'm over Kelsey? You know I'm not. It'll take me years to get over her, and that's assuming I'm even able to get over her in the first place, which I'm not so sure about."

"Why do you need to get over her? Why can't you just be with her and with Damon, like you have been?"

"I want to, but she feels that that's unfair to Carynne because Carynne can't be with us. With me and Damon, I mean."

"Well, she's right. That is really unfair," Stacey said calmly.

Amanda gave her a sharp frown, but before she could say anything, Stacey added, "So why aren't you guys allowing Carynne to share your bed like you do with Kelsey?"

"Because we decided to be exclusive with each other!" Amanda said, a little agitated.

"Why?"

"Huh? What do you mean, why?"

"I mean exactly that: Why? Why are you exclusive with each other?"

"We... I... because we love each other," Amanda stammered, obviously surprised by the question.

"I know you do. But did you love each other any less when you were sharing your bed with Kelsey?" Stacey asked. She was subtly guiding Amanda towards the other side of the store while they were talking.

"No, but..."

"But what? You and Damon love each other more than any two people I've ever seen. You easily made it through all the potential problems you could have had while sharing your love with Kelsey, and you've been together and have been happy for ten months or so now. Do you really think that if you occasionally had sex with Kelsey and Carynne that your love for each other would change?"

Amanda sighed. "That's not fair, Stace."

"No, what's not fair is that you and Kelsey are both unhappy because of this agreement that you and Damon came up with ten months ago. And I'll admit, it sort of made sense then; you had a lot to learn about each other, and a lot to deal with back then, so for you two to focus on each other did you both a lot of good. But your relationship is strong enough now that it can easily handle the occasional bit of fun."

"That's easy for you to say!" Amanda snipped. Almost immediately, her face turned red, and she quickly put her hand on Stacey's arm. "I'm sorry, that was a bitchy thing of me to say, and I really didn't mean it that way. Please forgive me."

Stacey just smiled and put her hand on top of Amanda's. "It's okay. Look, you and Damon have already made an exception for your exclusivity, for Kelsey, and it didn't diminish your love for each other in any way whatsoever. So if you've already seen that you can share your love with a third person without any issues, why limit it to just her, especially now that she's with Carynne?"

"Well, it's different with Kelsey."

"Because you two were together."

"Yeah."

"But you're not anymore. I mean, not really in the same way."

Amanda had to stifle the tears that threatened to start flowing, and she nodded quickly. "Right."

"Yet you'd still share your bed, and your love, with Kelsey."

"Yes. If she'd let us."

"So if you're still making that exception for Kelsey, despite the fact that your relationship with her changed, why does it matter that things were different with her?" Stacey asked amicably.

Amanda frowned in confusion. "Huh?"

"What I mean is that both you and Damon are making this 'special' exception for Kelsey, even though the justification for that exception really isn't there anymore. You are together with Damon, and Kelsey is together with Carynne."

Amanda just stared at Stacey, not saying anything.

"So if you're willing to do that, why aren't you willing to make that same exception for Carynne?"

"I... because..."

Stacey wrapped her arms around Amanda and hugged her close. "Sweetie, I know you miss Kelsey, I can see it in your eyes every single day. And we both know that Kelsey misses you just as much. And all you'd have to do to fix it is to let Carynne back into your bed."

"Yes, but—"

"Do you love her? Carynne, I mean?"

Amanda was silent for a few moments, then she nodded.

"She loves you too, you know. You and Damon both. And she'd love nothing more than to be allowed to be with you two again, like she used to. It's not going to hurt your relationship with him any. Neither Kelsey nor Carynne wants to steal him from you, and he loves you."

"But Damon wants us to be exclusive," Amanda said, a little plaintively.

Stacey smiled; she could tell Amanda was wavering. "Damon wants Kelsey back in his bed. You know he does. He wants it just as bad as you do. And I'm pretty sure that he'd love to be with Carynne again if he got to share her with you. She's told me about some of the things you guys have done together, and it was amazing."

Amanda's face got a little flushed as she thought back to the incredible foursome she'd had with Damon, Kelsey and Carynne. Deep down inside, she felt that familiar tingle, and though she tried hard to ignore it, it grew quickly in intensity and demanded her attention.

"You want to be with Kelsey, don't you?" Stacey asked.

"Yes," Amanda admitted softly.

"And you want to be with Carynne too."

Amanda closed her eyes and lowered her head for several long moments. "Yes..." she finally said, so quiet it was hardly audible.

Inwardly, Stacey let out a little victory cheer. She gently guided Amanda towards the fitting room. "Kelsey and Carynne are both in that fitting room. You know what they're doing in there?" she whispered seductively.

"What?" Amanda breathed.

"You remember Stars?"

Amanda let out a small groan. "Oh God..."

Stacey grinned. "Do you want to join them?"

"I can't..." Amanda almost whimpered. "I promised Damon."

"Damon wants to fuck Kelsey again too, just as much as you do. If he was here, he'd run into that dressing room right now, and he wouldn't have any problems with fucking Carynne as well. He just won't do it because he thinks you don't want him to," Stacey said insistently.

Amanda sighed in obvious frustration.

"You want her," Stacey whispered in her ear. "You want her so badly. You want to fuck Kelsey until she screams and cums all over you! Admit it!"

"Yes!" Amanda hissed.

"Then go in there, baby. Fuck her!"

Amanda let out a little agitated groan as she stood motionless in indecision for a few seconds, then she almost tore the curtain open and went into the small fitting room. Stacey grinned when she heard both Kelsey's and Carynne's gasp of surprise, but those gasps were quickly followed by the sounds of girls kissing and moaning.

Feeling utterly satisfied with herself, Stacey went over to Siara. There was one more thing she wanted to do...

Siara had just finished picking out a bikini when Stacey came to stand beside her.

"I only have one fitting room, so you'll have to wait until the other girl's done," the shop girl said apologetically. Right then a young couple entered the store, and the girl quickly excused herself, going over to tend to her other customers.

"You don't have to wait, you know," Stacey said matter-of-factly. "Carynne won't mind sharing the fitting room with you."

"Stacey, it's a bikini," Siara giggled. "It's not like I can wear it on top of my clothes!"

"Well, no, of course not. You'd have to get naked and put it on. So what?"

"So what?" Siara gasped.

"Yeah. You've seen a girl naked before, haven't you?"

Siara blushed a beautiful scarlet crimson, then she shook her head. "Well, not until a few nights ago when I saw Carynne almost naked at the dance club."

"See? She'll be pretty much just as naked now, and she's seen lots of girls naked. Trust me, she won't bat an eyelash at seeing you strip in front of her," Stacey said firmly before she began pulling Siara towards the curtain. Her pussy was leaking at the thought of getting to see the tall, gorgeous brunette naked.

"But..." Siara squeaked, though she let herself be pulled along docilely.

"Sshhh. Trust me, it'll be fine," Stacey grinned. She stopped briefly in front of the black curtain, looking around to make sure that nobody was watching. The shop girl was talking to her two customers on the other side of the store, and there were no other people present. She quickly pulled the curtain aside and stepped inside, pulling Siara along with her.

Behind the curtain was a small corridor that led to another curtained off doorway at the end of it. Stacey practically ran across the little hallway and yanked the other curtain aside; then, she bit her lip at the sight in front of her, even as Siara let out a long, unbelieving gasp.

Kelsey was on her knees with her skirt pulled up, exposing her naked pussy, and her tank top was pulled down to around her waist, showing off her amazing tits. Stacey sighed again in awe at how incredibly hot her best friend was. She'd never seen a girl with a body as amazing as Kelsey's, and she had to exercise enormous restraint to not jump right on top of her and fuck her to shreds. Kelsey's face was already glistening with what Stacey guessed was Carynne's pussy juice.

Standing right in front of Kelsey was Amanda. She had her skirt pulled up as well, though her tank top was still in place, and her panties lay discarded in the corner of the surprisingly large fitting room. Her fingers were roughly curling in Kelsey's hair in an effort to pull Kelsey's face even closer against her pussy. Amanda was furiously riding herself off, while Kelsey moaned delightedly as she slurped Amanda's wet slit.

Carynne was standing beside Amanda, and the two gorgeous girls were passionately making out. Carynne had already discarded all her clothes, and her hands were playing with Amanda's tits and ass at the same time.

"Oh my God," Siara moaned at sight of the wondrous spectacle.

Stacey leaned in very close to the tall brunette and teasingly whispered in her ear, "Do you like it? Do you like how they just can't stop fucking each other?"

Siara breathed out deeply, then she nodded. Stacey grinned exultantly, and she nibbled on Siara's earlobe. She was very close to what she wanted—which was to fuck the British girl until she passed out—but she knew she shouldn't push it too quickly. The last thing she wanted was to scare Siara off.

"Oh fuck, Carynne!" Amanda moaned. A giant ripple coursed through her perfect body, and her knees buckled for a second.

Carynne just giggled while she teasingly pushed yet another finger in Amanda's ass. "Mmmm, I don't remember your ass being able to handle three fingers that easily, honey. Damon must fuck it a lot, huh?" she asked Amanda, her pearly white teeth sparkling from her grin.

Amanda could only moan in response. Both her ass and pussy were being teased beyond her capacity to withstand, and she started shuddering mere seconds after Carynne's third finger was fully inside her ass.

"Do it! Cum all over her face!" Carynne hissed. She was jamming her fingers rapidly in and out of Amanda's ass, and her other hand was tugging impatiently on the straps of Amanda's tank top, trying to get it off. When she finally managed to slide it down to Amanda's tummy, exposing the gorgeous, athletic blonde's tits, she leaned forward and sucked the nipple into her mouth.

"Excuse me," Stacey said to Siara, who was still frozen by what was happening. She quickly went over to Amanda where she leaned down and sucked Amanda's other nipple into her mouth.

Carynne's fingers were still plundering Amanda's ass, and the sensation of having her tight little hole stretched, in addition to having her cunt eaten and both her nipples sucked, was too much for Amanda. She let out a soft squeal, then she began to cum all over Kelsey's face.

"Mmmm yeah! Give it to me!" Kelsey mumbled, her tongue flashing rapidly across Amanda's climaxing pussy. She put both her hands on Amanda's ass and pulled her closer, so she could bury her face even deeper in that delicious little cunt. She had missed Amanda so much, and she felt completely giddy with excitement at finally tasting her pussy again!

"Oh fuck, Kel!" Amanda groaned, her fingers clenching down on Kelsey's scalp. She bucked and rode her cunt across Kelsey's mouth, shivering at every pulse and shudder of her pussy as she oozed her creamy cunt juice on her best friend's tongue.

Carynne went back to kissing Amanda for a second, then she grinned. "Yeah, baby. Cum all over her. Drown her face, you know she wants it. She loves your cum!"

Small squirts of juice were oozing out of Amanda's spasming cunt, leaking all over Kelsey's chin and tongue. As Amanda finally began to come down from her powerful orgasm, Kelsey started rubbing every inch of her face against Amanda's slit.

Stacey held on to Amanda's arms, keeping her from falling. Amanda's orgasm had been so powerful that she barely had the strength left to stand, and once she was completely done cumming, Stacey gently let her down.

Carynne fell on her knees beside Kelsey and started licking Amanda's cum off her girlfriend's face. She moaned eagerly at every lap, obviously relishing the taste. After she had cleaned most of it up, the two girls kissed with an almost feral hunger, practically devouring each other's mouths.

After a short while, Carynne broke the kiss, then she smiled at Amanda. "I've missed your cum a lot, Amanda. Thanks for giving it to us again."

Amanda gave her a sunshine smile in return. "I've missed you too."

Stacey smiled at them, then she went over to Siara, who was still standing there with an utterly amazed expression on her face. "Are you okay, Siara?" she asked.

It was all the British girl could do to nod. Her breathing was heavy, and her face was flushed. Several small drops of sweat were trickling down from her hairline, and Stacey knew she was probably out of her mind horny.

"Do you want to do it?" Stacey asked. "Do you want to cum on Kel's face too?"

"God," Siara moaned. She squeezed her legs together, as if trying to stop her body from betraying her so.

"You do, don't you?" Stacey breathed, leaning in close and softly kissing Siara's cheek. "Let Kelsey make you cum, Siara. You won't believe the things she does with that amazing little tongue of hers. I've passed out several times while she ate my pussy," Stacey whispered sensually.

Siara fiercely bit her lip, again trying to resist, but Stacey could see her resolve was melting rapidly. She pushed the tall brunette against the wall of the fitting room and pressed herself up against that gorgeous body before kissing her.

Siara moaned in her mouth, and Stacey grinned as she slipped her tongue inside. She put her leg between Siara's thighs and pressed it against Siara's pussy. She almost gasped at the heat she felt coming from it, even through the skirt.

Whatever objections Siara might have had, they obviously vanished once she began grinding her pussy on Stacey's leg, and the two girls started making out furiously. Stacey kissed and tongued Siara for several minutes while behind her she could hear the sounds of her three friends going at it again. Eventually she broke the connection between their lips, and she stared into the beautiful brunette's eyes. She loved how deep brown Siara's eyes were; they bordered almost on black. Right then they were shining brightly, obviously loving what was happening.

"My word, Stacey, what are you doing to me?" Siara whispered with a cute little smile. Her face was badly flushed, and her breathing was rapid and heavy.

Stacey smiled bashfully. "I'm seducing you. Is it working?"

"Yes. Very much so."

"Good. Now I want to watch you ride Kel's face," Stacey grinned ecstatically. She didn't wait for Siara to respond, instead grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards the threesome of Kelsey, Amanda and Carynne, who were again all over one another. "Kel, I have another girl who wants to ride that hot little tongue of yours!" Stacey giggled.

"Oh yeah, let me at her!" Kelsey said with a sultry voice once she broke her kisses and gropes with her two sexy friends. "I've wanted to fuck you since the first moment I saw you, Siara."

Siara just let out a little moan. Stacey almost immediately moved behind her and started pulling her skirt down. Once it disappeared from her curvy hips, Stacey smiled at the cute pink panties Siara was wearing. Pink definitely seemed to be her favorite color.

She pressed herself up against Siara's back, then pushed the British girl towards an eagerly waiting Kelsey.

"Don't be shy," Stacey whispered in Siara's ear. "Tell her what you want. Kel loves it if you take charge."

Kelsey grinned at Stacey, but she kept her attention focused on Siara's pussy which was slowly coming nearer her face. When it was just a few inches away, Kelsey leaned forward and pushed her nose into Siara's panties. "Mmmm, you smell so good!" she groaned.

Stacey felt Siara shiver, and she started to kiss and suck on her neck, trying to relax her a little bit.

Kelsey's tongue slowly drew across Siara's panties, using it to push them a little deeper inside her pussy. She groaned when she felt Siara's wetness almost seep through.

"Oh, Kelsey, that feels so good!" Siara moaned.

Kelsey just smiled, continuing her tongue's assault on Siara's panties-covered pussy.

"Mmmm, I know it does," Stacey whispered from behind Siara, while she started pulling at the hem of her tank top, trying to slip it off her. Siara quickly raised her arms, allowing Stacey to remove her top. Her bra followed a few seconds later.

"I love your tits, baby," Stacey said. She reached around Siara's slender body and grabbed the firm tits with both her hands, squeezing them. At the same time, she locked her lips on Siara's neck and began gently sucking on it.

"Uh... Stacey," Siara moaned. "God, you girls are driving me crazy!"

"We haven't even started yet," Carynne giggled as she joined the threesome. She motioned for Amanda to come join as well, but Amanda shook her head determinedly. Carynne nodded her understanding, then she wiggled herself between Stacey's legs so she could get at Siara's ass.

Kelsey looked at Carynne for a second, and they both grinned when their eyes met. She knew exactly what Carynne was planning, and her heart began beating faster at the mere thought, though she motioned for her girlfriend to wait a few moments. She grabbed Siara's cute little panties and gently tugged them down enough to expose her delectable pussy. She almost growled when she saw it. Siara's folds were deliciously pink, and they were already glistening with her juices.

"Does Ryan ever eat your pussy?" Stacey breathed.

"Uh-huh, he does," Siara moaned. Her entire body was shivering in Stacey's arms.

"I bet he doesn't eat it like this, though," Stacey grinned. "Do it, Kel. Make her explode!"

Kelsey giggled cutely, then she buried her tongue inside Siara's slit.

"Fuck yes!" Siara grunted. She obviously couldn't restrain herself any longer as she locked her fingers in Kelsey's hair and began pulling on it.

Kelsey smiled at the delicious taste of Siara's pussy. It was incredibly hot and just oh-so-yummy wet. She felt practically giddy with delight at getting to fuck the beautiful British girl. She diddled her tongue over Siara's clit, grinning at the shudder of excitement it caused, and she quickly brought up her left hand and slid a finger inside that wonderful slit.

Stacey was continuing her kissing and groping assault on Siara's neck and tits, loving just how hot Siara's body was getting from the combined teasing.

"Oh, Kelsey," Siara sighed as Kelsey's tongue drove deeper into her cunt.

"Tell her what you want her to do," Stacey whispered. She grinned when she saw Siara blush, but she just urged her on. "Go on, do it. She loves it."

"Kelsey..." Siara said hesitantly.

"Call her Kel. Don't be shy, she'll do anything. Go on, make her your little fucktoy!"