Cop Town Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it wasn't Randy shadowing me and ratting me out to the Chief it was you!" Penelope pointed an accusary finger at Molly.

"Honey I befriended you to try to keep you clear of this shit but here you are, and you're going to die just like daddy," Molly put her hands on her hips defiantly.

"But why? I thought you were my friend," Penelope sighed.

"Money sugar-tits, it's all about the money," Molly grinned.

"Ok can we get to fucking now. I wanna hear this tranny bitch scream when I put it to her," Bobby sniggered.

"Do what you gotta do boys; just leave a good crime scene," Daniel Balfour was anxious to leave.

"So long sugar-tits. Been nice knowing you," Molly shrugged her shoulders and turned to the door.

At that exact moment the door flew open and Randy Cody entered, weapon drawn.

Molly reached for her service weapon and Randy shot her twice before shifting aim to Bobby and putting two in his chest. Cindy Huxtable had come through the back door and she took out Eddie as he drew down on Randy.

Police Chief Daniel Balfour put up his hands and began to cry.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot! I surrender," he wailed.

Cindy covered the Chief while Randy checked the two hitmen and Molly for signs of life.

He bent down and picked up Penelope's Glock from Eddie's lifeless hand.

Penelope was in shock but she stood up and quickly took stock of the situation.

Randy handed Penelope her weapon.

"You're obviously feeling in fear of your life Bishop. You'd be justified in shooting our honourable Chief of Police," he said through gritted teeth.

Penelope extracted the magazine and actioned the slide, catching the ejected 9mm parabellum round with practiced ease. She slammed the magazine back into the pistol and aimed it at Chief Daniel Balfour's forehead.

"You had my father killed you asshole! This is for him!" Penelope put her finger inside the trigger guard.

The front of Chief Balfour's uniform pants darkened as he pissed himself followed by the fetid smell of him evacuating. He fell to his knees on the floor and held out his palms in supplication.

"Please don't! For god sake, please don't shoot me!" he begged, tears running down his fat cheeks.

"You get the same mercy that you showed my father," Penelope said coldly.

She adjusted her aim and pulled the trigger.

Danny Balfour screamed as Penelope's gun clicked, the firing pin released into an empty barrel.

"You coward! If you'd ever had the guts to use your weapon you'd know that I actioned the weapon before I put in the magazine. This is for my father," Penelope kicked Chief Balfour in the crotch and felt his testicles pop.

He fell flat on the floor soaked in his own piss and shit, clutching his balls and wailing.

Penelope actioned her weapon. Now that it was loaded she set the safety and holstered it on her duty belt.

"Let's get out of here. This place stinks. Cindy you wait here for backup while we go and arrest Mayor Cannon," Randy spun on his heels.

Penelope led the way to the door.

"Fuck you, you tranny cunt!" Daniel Balfour bellowed painfully.

"I'll talk to IAD. I'll tell them everything! I'll tell them how your boyfriend Randolph Cody was my bagman and killed that spick in the warehouse while trading guns for cash!"

"You think you're going to play happy families with the tranny freak Randy? She's going to be visiting you in jail giving the other cons blowjobs on visiting days to keep them from killing you!" Daniel had got to his knees but was still nursing his scrotum.

Penelope spun on her heels again, drawing her weapon as she did.

She shot Daniel Balfour between the eyes and calmly holstered her weapon.

"Seems I was in fear of my life," she shrugged her shoulders.

Randy walked over to the Chief's corpse and un-holstered Daniel Balfour's ancient sidearm. He pressed the weapon into the Chief's dead hand and pointed it at the wall behind Penelope and Cindy. He fired two rounds into the wall and lowered the Chief's hand to the floor.

"You're making a habit of that," Penelope said sarcastically.

"Hey. I witnessed it all. The Chief got the drop on us and got away two rounds before Bishop took him down in self defence," Cindy Huxtable said coldly.

"I saw exactly the same," Randy walked over to the two women.

They stood on the porch of the rickety cottage and watched the red, white and blue lights loom through the trees and listened to the sirens in the distance. Cindy had activated the 'panic button' on her PR when she and Randy had first arrived at the farmhouse and the cavalry was on the way.

"You two probably need to talk. I'll get on the PR to the those guys and give them a sitrep," Cindy walked over to the far corner of the porch and began to talk into her radio.

Randy stepped down onto the hard ground and looked up at Penelope Bishop, he always felt like he was drowning when he looked into those big green eyes.

"You saved my life; even after I falsely accused you," Penelope looked demure.

"You were an asshole Bishop," Randy grinned up at her.

She couldn't help but grin back at him.

Randy surprised her by pulling her down into his arms and carrying her down the dusty track toward his cruiser. As he carried her he looked down into her tearing eyes.

"What do we do now Bishop? How do we make this work?" he lowered his face to hers and kissed her.

"I love you Randy and I'll do my best to make it work but if you don't like it you can always trade me in for a real woman," Penelope replied when they broke the kiss.

"Jesus Bishop!" Randy said, exasperated.

He put her down on her feet but still held on to her. He brushed the hair out of her eyes and studied her face.

"You are a real woman Penelope. My woman," he pulled her close and kissed her again.

The End