Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter's become more of a man thanks to our amazing dad!

* * *

Kristen was so horny as she came out of the bathroom. She had been in there for a while, her panties a sodden mess. Her sisters have already picked out their new clothes. They gave her strange looks. Kristen had found nothing.

"Sorry," she said. "I was off daydreaming. Let me find something."

She hurried and grabbed a few things. When they came out, they found Dad waiting, but no Carter. He had gone off to me with his girlfriend. Kristen was so thrilled that her best friend and brother had fallen in love.

They make such a great match, she thought. She didn't think that they would ever have threesomes or that Carter would fuck skanks and tell her all about it. Just like Kristen didn't think her mom really made porn or that her dad fucked every hot woman he could only to tell her mom all the details.

Those were just the naughty stories that Kristen told. And she already had an idea for her next wicked tale percolating in the back of her mind. Well, a dozen of them. So many of them, but she needed inspiration to pen them.

"So, what do you girls buy?" Dad asked as they headed off to the next store. A shoe store.

To be continued...