Cucked Son: Bully Takes Mom and...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," he gasped.

"Mom, you own a strap-on?" I asked, even though it was a ridiculous question since it was in her hand.

"So," she asked her black stud again, "would you let me fuck you with this?"

"I don't know," he said, clearly rattled, but also apparently curious.

"I would," I said, the idea of being pegged by my mom a fantasy I did have... I mean if Deadpool could be pegged so could I.

"Oh, you're getting fucked," she said, as if it was a forgone conclusion.

"Why do you even own one?" I asked, this somehow as confusing and unbelievable as everything else that had transpired today.

"Mrs. Reiner comes over and we take turns munching on each other's pussies and fucking each other," Mom said bluntly, as if this wasn't shocking information.

"You're a lesbian?" I asked, even though that too was a redundant question after all the sex we'd just had... a better question would have been, 'You mean Mrs. Reiner, our big breasted, big bootied, black neighbour?'

She shrugged, "I've eaten pussy since college and Bertha and I are both widows with needs."

"Did you say Bertha?" asked Treydell.

"Yes," she nodded, "although most call her Big Bertha."

"Shit," he said.

"What, honey?" Mom asked, walking over to him and tossing the six-inch toy cock onto the bed.

"Big Bertha is my mom's best friend," he said.

"You don't mean you're Gloria's son?" she asked, her own eyes going wide.

"Yes," he said, his turn to be overwhelmed.

"Shit, I've been eating your mom's pussy, fucking her and vice versa for a couple of months," Mom revealed.

"No way," he said, even though it was obvious he believed it.

"Yeah, she is one pussy-hungry slut," Mom said.

"Jesus," he said.

"I thought you said you haven't had dick in two years?" I asked.

"Not real dick," Mom said, as she dropped down and took Treydell's heavy, dangling penis in her hand. "And trust me there is a difference."

"I don't even know what to say," Treydell said, as Mom took his cock in her mouth... he was completely taken aback... for the first time ever not his over-the-top confident self.

"It has been a day," I said, as I got off the bed, knelt beside mom and asked, "Can we share, Mommy?"

"Sure, honey," she smiled, offering me the hardening dick as she moved to his balls. I opened wide and was extra thrilled to feel it grow to its full, impressive size inside my mouth... getting a rush of adrenaline at the sensation of his soft dick hardening in my mouth.

"Ohhhhh," Treydell groaned, but said no more, clearly processing the shocking truths he'd just discovered.

As I sucked his dick, getting more used to it in my mouth, Mom sucked both balls, then moved behind him, pulled his ass cheeks apart, and ate his asshole.

"Oh, that feels good," he groaned.

"No one has ever eaten this fine, tight asshole?" Mom asked.

"No," he moaned, as I took about six inches in my mouth now smoothly.

"That is a shame," she said.

A couple of minutes later as I was getting another half inch in my mouth, Mom asked, "And no one has ever fingered or fucked this pretty hole?"

"No-oohhhhh." His response became a moan as Mom obviously slid a finger inside him.

"Well let's rectify that," she said, as his moans increased. "A prostate orgasm is one of the most intense a man can have."

"Oh, God, fuck, that feels, that feels, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, get ready," he babbled and then with just the slightest of warnings his dick pulsed, and he shot his salty, gooey, load in my mouth.

Thankfully, I was able to swallow it all and keep going, feeling like a sissy or a girl, and getting a massive rush of adrenaline when I did... like when I won last year's state debate championship as a junior against all senior competitors.... It was exhilarating and felt natural.

"There you go, shoot that load in my cock sucking slut daughter," Mom encouraged softly, in a surreal mom tone... as if she was telling us to eat all our vegetables.

"Fuck," he groaned again, as he finished unloading in my mouth. But I kept sucking hard, not releasing his dick from my mouth until he pulled out in escape. I had no idea what would happen after today, but in case this was a one-day event I was going to revel in it until the very end.

"Slow down and nurse his dick, honey," my slut-girl instructor prompted.

I consciously relaxed my features and opened my mouth wide. Treydell tentatively reinserted his still mostly hard cock and I nursed on it gently.

"That was amazing," Treydell said to Mom.

"I know. Unfortunately, most men are too insecure to explore their prostate, which is like a woman not exploring her clit," she compared. "It's ridiculous."

Mom stood up.

Treydell's dick was finally getting softer, rather than harder, and a few seconds later he pulled out of me.

"You two go study for a bit," Mom said. "I have a couple of things to do."

"Okay," we both said. Me in resignation, Treydell in acknowledgement of still needing to improve his school grades.

"But," she stressed, "we are not done for the day."

"You bet your ass we aren't," Treydell said, his confidence coming back although there was something in his look which betrayed that confidence.

"You bet your ass... exactly," she countered with a wicked smile as she grabbed the strap-on harness. "Now go study."

"Okay," I said, standing up.

"But the thigh-highs stay on," she instructed, walking to me. "When you are in the house you are now Charlotte, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mommy," I replied.

"Otherwise, you two will stay naked," she said.

"Okay," we both agreed.

"But no playing around you two," she said, tucking the strap-on under her arm and putting a hand on each of our dicks. "The next loads from these two are mine."

"Yes, ma'am," he nodded.

"Yes, Mommy," I agreed.

She then slapped both of our asses and said, "Now go."

We both walked out, not saying a word as I led him to my bedroom ... each of us processing different things.

Me: what happened, all the secrets revealed, Treydell's bi side, and what would happen next.

Treydell (I assume): the revelations about his mother, the fact he just had a prostate orgasm, and, like me, what happens next?

Regardless. it was already the greatest day of my life and whatever happened next happened.

I could be Charles the mother fucker.

I could be Charlotte the cock sucker.

I could be either gender to eat pussy and ass.

I could be a sissy with an ass-cunt.

I could be pegged.

I could be a bottom.

I could perhaps even fuck some high school girls.

Clearly, I would be whatever my mother decided I would be, and I could hardly wait to find out where her perverted mind would take me.

The End