Cute Cuz Asfi and I try Anal

Story Info
My cute, younger Muslim cousin Asfi begs for anal fuck.
16.4k words
4.21
22.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back this time to tell you guys how my sexy, younger Muslim cousin Asfi lost her anal virginity after having lost her virginity to me a few weeks prior to this incident. I hope you'll find this post as exciting as my previous ones. So, don't feel shy to Like and Comment after reading.

A Little Backstory First...

About Me

I'm Ali. I'm a young, rich, good-looking Muslim guy. I stand over 5' 10" tall, have sharp features with big brown eyes and black, straight hair. I have a naturally athletic muscular physique from having played soccer all my life. I do workout so I can maintain it. I love bikes, books and booty and have had laid numerous girls and women till date.

About Asfi

Asfi is the daughter of one of my father's younger brother. She is only two years younger to me. Asfi is fair and cute, with a tall, 5'8" petite figure. She has cute bow-shaped lips and big doe eyes with long, needle-straight black hair up to her waist. Asfi had small, but perfectly-round B-cup breasts back that were adorned with tiny, light brown nipples. She had a flat waist but her hips flared slightly at the sides. Asfi has the cutest little bubble booty I've seen. She has long, slim smooth legs which make her lovely, round hips swing noticeably when she walks.

Our Family

I come from an ultra-conservative Muslim family from one of the largest cities in central India. I have a huge, extended family, consisting of my father's and his seven brothers' families. We are well-to-do so almost everybody knows our family. We own a large tract of land on the northern outskirts of our city. The 2-acre, walled-gated compound has three 3-storied buildings placed at the points of a rough triangle around the compound.

Despite being affluent my family is very strict when it comes to following the religious tenets. For instance, we are discouraged from mixing with people of the opposite sex once we hit puberty. Plus, the women in my family (mom, sisters, aunts and cousins) always wrap a Hijab around their face and head and cover themselves with loose, long Abaya whenever stepping out of home.

I think, these and other similar restrictions are the reason that prompted a few of us to rebel and this started discreet, illicit sexual relationships between me and a few female cousins and aunts.

Our History

Asfi and I had always been close even for cousins. She always looked up at me when we were little but then her adoration turned to love and then to lust once she hit puberty. It was in November 2006 (barely a few weeks before this incident) that Asfi finally expressed her feelings for me. After discussing our options, we agreed that as we couldn't be a real couple we can at least fulfill the other's physical needs. Asfi lost her virginity to me on a lovely, chilly winter night. But we hadn't had a chance to fuck properly after that. We had only managed to kiss and pet each other sneakily at home. So, obviously, we were both hungry for each other at this point.

COMING TO THE STORY...

Makes Me Moan on the Motorcycle

(9AM - 11AM Friday 22nd December 2006)

Asfi, my cute seemingly-pious Muslim cousin, had eagerly lost her virginity to me only last month. We had been texting a lot since then. She had told me numerous times how much she loved our first time and that it was even more thrilling than she imagined. She was still nervous about being discovered so we kept things on the low-down. In the meantime, I'd been only able to finger her to orgasm once in my room and she jerked me off the other time. We couldn't do more because my family was home, so we were both waiting for a chance to fuck properly.

Fortunately, Asfi and I found the perfect opportunity. Her college organized a huge party for faculty and students on the day before the month-long Christmas vacation started. The party ran till about 5 or 6 in the evening and Asfi somehow convinced her parents to let her go. She sounded excited when she called me on Thursday.

"Hey, baby!" Asfi greeted extra cheerfully as soon as I answered my cell phone.

"Hey, babe!" I replied, using the term she loved to hear, "What's up? You sound excited." I said.

"Of course I'm excited. I've got a great plan for us." She said.

"Oh yeah?" I replied, feeling curious now, "Tell me."

"You know our college has this party every year before Christmas, right? So I've convinced my parents to let me go for the party, you see. So, if you want we can chill together for the entire day tomorrow." She explained and waited with anticipation.

"Really? Sounds great, baby." I replied with excitement, "Have you planned something?" I asked.

"Yes. I have." She replied, sounding even more excited now. "I want to go out to a hotel for the entire day tomorrow. But only if you're okay with it." She hastily added, because she was always careful about imposing herself.

"Oooh... That sounds like a plan!" I said with growing arousal now.

My mind was already picturing Asfi and me at one of those beautiful cottages at the popular water-cum-amusement park several miles from our city. I'd been going there for over a couple of years with Dee, Aunty Sheen and several other fuck-mates. However, this was the very first time that I'd be taking my cute, younger cousin along. Needless to say, I was extremely excited.

I assured her I knew just the place where we could "chill the entire day" together. I told her to meet me at a mall half-way across the city and she agreed.

I woke up early on Friday morning and got ready. I wore a plain black T-shirt with matching black jeans and black, leather Woodland boots. I put my new iPhone and wallet in the pockets. Then I grabbed one of the smaller leather backpack and put a pair of shorts and a basketball vest, a pair of underwear, my black zipper pouch which had a pack of cigarette, lighter and 5 thin, long joints I'd rolled last night. Asfi had really enjoyed getting high the first time before we fucked. As she didn't get to smoke-up after that I figured Asfi would love to have some weed.

I remember seeing Asfi's moped in the common parking lot. That was good because no one would suspect we were going out together. I quickly rode over to the mall we had decided to meet up halfway across the city. I stopped at a road-side tea stall and had tea and smoked a cigarette as I waited for her. I was obviously excited, especially after having had such an exciting, sensual first fuck with my sexy, young cousin. My excitement was multiplied by the fact that Asfi was also very desperate to relive those hot, intimate moments once more.

At precisely 9 AM, Asfi rode into the open, almost-deserted parking lot of the mall. I recognized her easily by the distinct blue-colored Abaya she had on, and her moped. I paid for the tea and quickly crossed the street and went up to her. She hadn't seen me yet so I sneaked quietly behind her and waited for her get off of her Honda Dio.

"Asfi! I said suddenly in a deep voice.

"Oh!" Asfi cried out in surprise and spun around, thinking she had been caught by someone from our family, "Shit! Bro!" She squealed and almost cried when she saw it was only me.

"Whoa!" I immediately became half-serious when I saw just how scared she was, "I'm sorry... Sorry..." I soothed her by pulling her into an awkward half-hug from the side.

"It's okay." Asfi mumbled softly a couple of seconds later before slowly taking a step away and looking around furtively as she grabbed her small backpack from the footboard of the moped.

"Chill... There's no one here." I said, trying to calm her nerves.

She was literally shaking all over and I watched her take a few deep breaths to calm down. I watched her small chest heave under the long, semi-loose Abaya. I could only see her eyes with the dark blue Hijab covering the rest of her face and they were closed. She opened those pretty, brown doe-shaped eyes and looked at me. Her eyes crinkled and I knew she was grinning underneath.

"I was so nervous already and you had to do that bro..." Asfi pretended to admonish me and shook her head.

"Sorry." I said once more with a grin, "Shall we?" I said, pointing to my Royal Enfield Bullet parked near the tea stall across the street.

"Uh... Could you give me a minute, please?" Asfi asked, "I want to take off the Abaya in the rest room." She explained.

"Sure!" I agreed wholeheartedly.

"Okay. I'll be back in five, bro." Asfi said and patted my chest softly as she passed by.

I got a whiff of her sweet perfume as she walked close by and I turned to watch her small but distinctly round bubble buttocks sway enticingly. Damn! I thought with an arousing cock, what I would do to fuck that ass once. I shook my head and told myself there's no chance of that happening because there was no way my tall but thin cousin could fit my thick, long dick into her tight, little ass. So, I brushed the thought away and instead walked out to my bike.

I lit another cigarette as I waited. I was planning our day, as in what I could try with her at this stage. I loved going to this particular amusement park because it was immense and despite being crowded it offered an impressive level of privacy too.

Asfi came out several minutes later into the sunlit parking lot. I grinned with excitement at seeing her tall, lithe form in modern clothes. She had on a plain red fitting tee that made her small, perky breasts stand out proud. Below, she wore a pair of skinny blue jeans on her thin, long legs which accentuated her noticeably round hips in an amazing way. She wore white sneakers and was still wearing the Hijab. She carried her backpack on her shoulders and walked confidently towards the exit gate.

I started the bike and crossed the semi-crowded street. I could see the eyes of several young and old vendors on the pavement looking at her supple, statuesque figure. I stopped the bike by her and quickly flipped my backpack around. It was still slung on my shoulder but now rested in front, on top of my bike's fuel tank. Asfi quickly sat on the pillion seat and barely had the chance to grab my shoulders before I suddenly revved and accelerated down the street.

Asfi held on tight, pressing her small but firm tits against my back and had her thin, long arms wrapped tight around my slim waist as she squealed with excitement. Within minutes, we reached the west-bound highway and started the 35 km journey to the amusement park.

As we eased into the highway traffic, Asfi snuck closer and wrapped her arms more firmly around me. Now, I could feel her small, round boobs and her flat tummy press harder on my back. The weather was cool, with low, sparse clouds scudding across the bright blue sky and it was a good day for a ride. I rode at a steady 60 km/hr. and was thrilled weaving in and out of the slow moving left lane of the dual-lane highway.

Halfway on the ride I felt her soft, bow-shaped lips press against the side of my neck.

"Mmm..." I moaned softly over the throbbing thump of the bike engine as I felt an electric jolt run down my spine.

Asfi didn't know just how erogenous my neck is. But that was the only place she could kiss me while sitting behind so she did just that. She would wait for the highway to clear behind us before she would plant a wet kiss and nibbled my neck. I felt my thick, young dick getting aroused in no time. Asfi must have figured by my moans just how turned on I was because the next instant, I felt her thin, long warm fingers slip under the waistband of my jeans from the front.

Thankfully, my crotch was blocked from view with my backpack placed on the flat, round fuel tank. Asfi knew this and reached lower till her warm, soft palm wrapped around my thick, semi-aroused dick.

"Mmm..." Asfi and I moaned aloud together.

I moaned from the incredible sensation of having her handle my dick and she moaned for having touched my thick, big dick after so long.

"Sshh!" I hissed as Asfi squeezed my semi-aroused dick a little too hard in desperation, "Easy, baby..." I said and took a deep breath as she relaxed her grip to more comfortable level, "You can have all of it once we get to the room, okay." I said half-jokingly and we both laughed.

The rest of the way, Asfi kept kissing the side of my neck and giggling when she felt my thick, big dick twitch hard in her hand. It was completely hard and stood painfully stiff in a few minutes. I was glad for the bag hiding my crotch or else every single motorist I overtook on the highway would get a look at her sneaky stimulation. Fortunately, the traffic on the highway was sparse that morning and we reached the resort a short while later.

Fingering Herself for the First Time

(11AM - 12PM Friday 22nd December 2006)

I rode into the huge parking lot of the amusement park and was glad that there were only a few cars and a couple of motorcycles in the guest parking. The cold weather kept the families away from the water park. So, it was only the unmarried couples who frequented the posh resort for its luxurious rooms on rent at that time of the year.

"Yay!" Asfi said excitedly and hopped off the bike.

She hurried me to park the bike and I had to half-run to keep up with her as she rushed towards the ticket booth. I did have my eyes on her round hips and had to take a few deep breaths to calm down my erection. Together, we walked into the large, cool reception hall and walk to the registration desk.

The receptionist behind the counter that day was a guy who actually knew me by name because I was a frequent guest and had come with multiple girls and women by then. But he knew better than to even hint that in front of my fuck-buddies so he was all professional but as usual, gave me the best cottage they have. I grabbed a couple of cold bottles of water from the stall within the reception hall, along with several packets of chips and chocolate bars. It would be billed to our room.

I thanked him and discreetly handed him a 100 bucks as I took the room keys from him. Asfi and I held hands as we walked in. Heads turned around coz we actually made a hot couple, both of us being tall, fair and slim. We didn't encounter many guests but there were almost a hundred-strong staff who worked there, so every male we passed to walk across the huge amusement park almost always turned to look at her tall, thin figure.

Asfi didn't notice it and was oblivious in her excitement. She held on tight to my left arm, pressing her small but firm boobs hard against my bicep. It was a good 5-minute walk from the reception at front to the luxury cottages situated all the way at the rear of the acre-long property.

Asfi and I were excitedly chatting and giddy with anticipation by the time we reached the villa. I quickly opened the door and walked into the cool, dark room.

Everything was clean and white in the spacious, one-room villa. It had a pair of large, soft black couches at the foot the low-lying king-sized bed facing the large-screen TV. A low coffee table stood near the large, sliding windows facing the west. There were a couple of straight-backed, cushioned wooden chairs arranged on opposite sides of the coffee table. A single door on the wall opposite the windows opened up into a spacious, tiled bathroom with a bathtub and shower area.

Outside, the cottage had a small, raised porch in front. There was another low, round, glass-topped coffee table with four low-lying wrought iron lawn chairs arranged neatly around it. Our front, you could see some of the rides but the swimming area, which was at a lower level, was not visible.

"Mph!" I was suddenly pressed against the wall and my cry of surprise was muffled when Asfi pulled her Hijab down and smashed her lovely, soft lips hard on mine.

"Mmhh... Hmm..." She moaned harder and sighed in lust as she kissed me hard for over two minutes.

Her thin, long arms were wrapped tight around my neck and she pressed her firm, small boobs and flat, taut belly hard against my front. She still had her backpack on so I had to reach my hands under and hug her tight around her luscious, slim hips. Our lips mashed together and our tongues lashed each other's in a passionate, wet kiss.

"Mmuah!!" Asfi eventually released my lips from hers with an audible kissing sound, "Hmm..." She sighed with satisfaction and looked at me with a happy smile.

I grinned back at her and she reluctantly let go of me. I helped her take off her small, light backpack and shrugged off mine before tossing them both on to the huge, soft bed. Asfi kept an arm around my waist and I pulled her into a soft embrace.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked, as I wrapped her lithe, petite figure in my arms and swayed softly as if dancing to a slow tune.

"Mm..." She mumbled something and suddenly closed her eyes and lowered her head.

I figured she was feeling shy about something she had in mind. I didn't push the issue because knowing her she would tell me soon.

"Can we light a joint first, please?" Asfi asked me softly, trying hard not to make eye contact.

"Sure." I agreed immediately and released her.

As I sat on the edge of the bed and rummaged around in my backpack for the black zipper pouch, Asfi grabbed her bag from the bed and said she was going to change. I nodded my head and she disappeared into the bathroom. I pulled out the black pouch and carefully opened it. I carefully emptied its content on one of the low, wide bedside tables.

Then I too decided to change and quickly stripped off my clothes. I put on the black basketball vest which hung loose on my trim, muscular physique. I removed my underwear before pulling on a pair of matching black basketball shorts. As I switched on the A/C I could hear the water intermittently in the bathroom. So, I grabbed a couple of joints, walked over to one of the large, single recliners facing the TV and switched it on. I didn't have to wait long before I heard the bathroom door whoosh open behind me.

Hot and cute! This rang through my brain when I saw her step out of the bathroom with a smile. My tall, young Muslim cousin looked incredibly cute in a black, fitting, cropped tank-top. Her flat, taut tummy was bare and her tiny bellybutton showed clearly. Below, she wore pair of very small black-colored cotton shorts which clung to her slight, curvy hips but showed off her long, smooth, fair legs completely.

I whistled and winked as she bent at her waist to keep her bag on the floor near the bed. She grinned in return and stood straight before hurrying over to my couch. Asfi quickly took a seat on my lap. I could hardly feel her light weight on my thick, muscular thigh so we were both very comfortable. She sat sideways, with her small, firm butt placed between my thick, thighs with her lower back against the left armrest and her shapely, long legs draped over the armrest to my right. I wrapped my left arm around her wide but thin shoulders and pulled her close before leaning towards her.

"Mm..." Asfi moaned softly as I placed a soft but wet kiss on her plush, thick lips.

She closed her eyes and smiled satisfactorily for a couple of seconds before opening her eyes and looking at me adoringly. Asfi then grabbed two thin but long joints from the rear of the left armrest and quickly handed them to me. She waited with the flame of the lighter as I lit both joints one after the other. This was only the second time she was smoking up so I handed her the slimmer joint.

"Thanks, bro..." She whispered softly with a large smile and grabbed the joint.

I watched her put the tin butt of the rolled joint between her cute, cupid-bow lips and take a small drag. I took a long, deep drag and held the smoke in. I released a thick cloud of gray, acrid smoke overhead and Asfi followed suit. I had my left arm wrapped around her slim, bare waist and held my joint in the right. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes, emptied it on the other armrest and we used that as an ash-tray. Even though an ashtray was resting on the low coffee table behind us we couldn't be bothered because it was so damn comfortable yet sensual the way we sat. We didn't say much till our joints were over half-way. By then, we were pretty high and felt mellow.