Daddy's Lil Girl

Story Info
Angel turns 18, she's fair game now.
2.5k words
4.42
237.3k
98
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers

My name is Angel. I'm 18 years old and this is my story. About a year ago, my parents got a divorce. It was very messy and was extremely hard on all involved, especially my Daddy. They had always had a troubled marriage, so it wasn't really a surprise when Daddy found out that Mom was having an affair. Anyway, the judge decided that it was best if I remained in the house with Mom. Both Daddy and I took this very hard, we had always been close, you know, the whole "Daddy's Lil Girl" thing.

So Daddy moved out, leaving me in the house with the woman who had chased the only person that I loved from my life. I hated her for that. At night, I could hear her and her boyfriend in their bedroom .... her giggles, her moans, it was almost sickening. I would lie in the dark thinking of my Daddy, wondering if he was okay. I would sometimes dream of my 18th birthday, fantasizing that Daddy came to rescue me from this hell I had been thrust into.

Finally, my freedom was near, 1 week till I became an adult and could get away from my Mother whom I had become very bitter towards. Just looking at her made me ill. The tension was very thick in the house, even her numbnuts of a boyfriend could sense it.

"What is your problem lately Angel?" he asked.

"Fuck off Leonard, you know exactly what the problem is" I snapped back at him.

And that was basically the subject of every conversation I ever had with him.

Upon returning home from school one day, I found a note in the kitchen from Mother.

Angel, Your father called today, he's coming to pick you up on friday and take you out for your birthday. Call him for details. I have to work late and then Leonard and I are going out for dinner. See you tomorrow.

Love, Mom

This was wonderful news! First I get to see my Daddy and now that ass of a boyfriend won't be in my face tonight. I ran up the stairs humming happily to my bedroom.

The week dragged by, just as I knew it would, waiting for Friday to finally get here. That morning Mother and Leonard awoke me singing Happy Birthday and invading my room with candle lit waffles.

"Thanks Mom", I said, sitting up in my bed, "But you know I don't eat breakfast."

"That's fine dear, but you should still blow out these candles," she said, smiling.

To please her, I blew out the candles while she and numbnuts clapped like I was 7 years old.

"Ok, let's go and let her get dressed," said Mother.

"Yeah happy birthday kiddo," said Leonard.

With a half smile I said thank you and rushed them from my room.

I stood in front of my mirror, examining my body. I was finally 18 and free to do what I want, with whomever I want. I smiled as I got dressed for school.

The day passed slowly, each class feeling like a lifetime. Then around noon, the office called down to my class.

"Miss Banton, we need to see Angel in the office please," said the voice over the intercom.

"She'll be right down," answered Miss Banton.

I quickly grabbed my things and headed down to the office. I flung the door open to find my Daddy standing there.

"DADDY!!!!!" I screamed, hugging him tightly.

"Ahhhh there's my Angel baby," he said, chuckling.

"What are you doing here Daddy?," I asked.

"Well I wanted to surprise my girl on her 18th birthday, so I thought I'd check you out early today, is that okay?" he asked, smiling.

"It's more then okay Daddy!," I said excitedly.

I went to my locker as Daddy signed the form for me to leave early and I joined him at his car.

We both sat there for a moment, not sure of what to say.

We both looked at each other at the same time, giggling at the awkwardness of the moment.

"I have something to show you Angel," he said, as we pulled out of the school.

We drove for what seemed to be an eternity before finally pulling into a driveway.

"Who lives here Daddy?" I asked.

"Just come inside baby," he said, smiling.

My eyes widened as we stepped inside. The house was enormous.

"Who lives here Daddy?" I asked again.

He smiled widely at me.

"You and I, if you like," he said.

"Listen baby, I know you don't like living in that house with your Mother and that crazy loon of a boyfriend she has, and I just closed the deal on this house on Monday. If you want to, now that you're 18, you're more then welcome to live here with me."

I ran up to Daddy, jumping up and wrapping my legs around him, kissing his cheek.

"Yes yes yes Daddy, I'd love to live here!," I said excitedly.

"Good baby, we'll go get your things later. Your mother tells me she won't be home till late tonight, that's plenty of time to get you moved out," he said as he walked over to the door, shutting and locking it.

I smiled and began the tour of my dream come true. Each room was so big. I eventually made my way upstairs, it was like a whole other house up there! Daddy followed closely behind me, guiding me thru the house. He took my hand and led me to a closed door.


"Now baby, I took a chance on you saying yes and I went ahead and did some decorating, I hope you like it," he said, slowly opening the door.

It was my room and it was gorgeous. Daddy knew my favorite color was red so he had decorated the room with touches of red as far as the eye could see. But the showstopper was the red canopy bed, it was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen.

I turned to Daddy and gave him a hug, letting him know how much I loved him and appreciated what he had done.

As we embraced, I felt Daddy's hand slide down to my ass and for some reason I didn't ask him to remove it.

"Angel?", he whispered.

"Yes Daddy?"

"I knew you'd like this room just as much as I do," he said.

"Oh yes Daddy, I love it and I love you!" I told him.

We stood there, embracing in the middle of the room, holding each other tightly. Then Daddy looked at me, his eyes were like I'd never seen them before, still calm but with a whole new calm. His hand began rubbing my ass firmly thru my jeans. As close as we were standing, pressed together, I thought I felt his cock getting hard.

"Angel, Daddy wants something from you," he whispered.

"Yes Daddy?, What do you need?" I asked innocently.

Then without saying a word, he leaned down and kissed me, firmly pressing his lips into mine. My heart began racing and my breaths became ragged as our tongues danced in and out of each other's mouths.

He gently broke the kiss and pushed me off of him, as we stood in the middle of my bedroom, staring at each other.

He walked over and took a seat at my computer desk.

"Take off your clothes, Angel," he instructed me.

I was both in shock and turned on and I don't know what was pushing me that day but I did not fight it. Slowly i unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it from my jeans. Daddy watched intently as each button was released, giving a better peak at my young breasts. I stared into his eyes as I gently slid the shirt off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I could feel my nipples becoming rock hard beneath the lace of my bra, they almost hurt.

Daddy stood, instructing me to continue, as he unbuttoned his pants and quickly releasing the zipper, allowing his pants to fall to his knees. He sat back down, stroking his cock.

My eyes widened as I noticed how big my Daddy was, I had no idea.

My fingers trembled as I reached behind me to unhook my bra. I became nervous when I felt the last hook release. I reached up and slid the straps off my shoulders allowing my tits to bounce free. Daddy's eyes widened and he licked his lips as he watch his girl undress before him.

He began stroking harder as I slid my hands down to my jeans, quickly unbuttoning and unzipping them, revealing my white lace panties underneath.

"Slide them off together baby," he instructed.

I smiled and nodded as I leaned down, grabbing both my panties and the waistband of my jeans, quickly ripping them from my legs and tossing them to the corner of the room.

It was a very erotic moment as I stood there in front of my father, naked.

He smiled at me and beckoned for me to come over to him.

Slowly I walked over, standing before him in the chair.

He reached out, grabbing me by the waist and began licking and kissing my stomach, circling his tongue around my navel, eventually working his mouth up to my nipples which were extremely hard at this point. He wasted no time taking my left nipple into his mouth, sucking it hungrily. As he pulled me in closer, I felt his hand slide behind me, back to my ass.

I could feel his finger circling around my ass cheeks, close to my tight little hole. I moaned and stuck my ass out a little as if to say it's okay Daddy, touch it. He responded by gently sliding his thick finger into my asshole, slowly spreading it. My knees became weak as I felt his finger probe me deeper. His lips wrapped tighter around my nipple, sucking it harder as I reached down and took a handful of his hair into my grip.

I slowly bucked my hips with the rythym of his finger sliding in and out of my ass. He pumped it in and out a few more times before slowly withdrawing and removing my nipple from his mouth. I was unsure of what his next move would be.

"Angel, you like this, I can smell you," he moaned.

"Yes Daddy, I do," I answered.

Just then, he stood up, taking my hand and leading me to the beautiful canopy bed.

"Lay down," he instructed.

I smiled and obeyed Daddy as I slowly took my place on my back on the bed.

He stood between my legs, parting them as he went down to his knees. I could no longer see anything but just the top of his head. Then suddenly, I felt his warm tongue darting around my slit, gently parting it. I raised my legs, spreading them wider as he slid his tongue inside me. He moaned as his tongue fucked me. I reached down and gently dug my nails into his skull as the tongue fucking became harder.

I could hear him slurping my juices. The tip of his nose rubbed back and forth on my clit, sending me past the point of no return. I began moving my hips, bucking them, fucking his face. My moans bounced off the walls as I felt my climax nearing. Daddy slid 2 fingers inside my dripping pussy as he continued tongue fucking me. I arched my back to grind my pussy down harder. He responded by fingering me deeper, probing my insides.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I screamed, riding my orgasm hard.

Daddy wasted no time rising to his feet, lying on top of me, kissing me hard. I could taste my juices all over his mouth as our tongues danced. My pussy was still contracting when I felt the head of his cock slide into my slit. He moaned from the warmth as he lifted himself up on his fists.

"Wrap your legs around me baby," he whispered, looking down at me.

Again, I obeyed Daddy and wrapped my legs tightly around his hips, using my feet to push him in further. With one swift thrust, he was inside me, spreading my young, tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhh babygirl, you're tight," he moaned, gently pushing his cock in further.

I looked into his eyes as he continued sliding in. Finally he was completely inside me. He leaned down and kissed me, biting my bottom lip. Then Daddy slowly began pumping me, in and out, slow, deep strokes as my pussy gripped his cock. He leaned back a little to watch his cock sliding in and out of me. He placed his hands on my nipples, rubbing them firmly as he slowly fucked me.

"Daddy's always wanted to fuck you babygirl," he said.

I smiled and closed my eyes, wanting to enjoy every moment of this.

"Put your legs on my shoulders baby," he instructed me.

I quickly raised my long, slender legs, wrapping my feet behind Daddy's head.

He grabbed the back of my calves and began pumping harder, thrusting his cock into me deeper. His groans and grunting turned me on, knowing he was enjoying the feeling of his daughter's pussy. He pushed deeper, each thrust becoming harder then the last. He pulled me down closer to him by my legs.

"Mmmm you feel so good babygirl," he moaned, fucking me harder.

"Daddy wants to cum inside you."

I began moving my hips, fucking his cock while he fucked me. Our bodies slammed together, rocking the bed. You could smell our sin in the air, our moans and groans bounced off of each other. Daddy reached down and grabbed my tit, pulling it as he fucked me.

I slid my hand between my thighs. My pussy was aching from Daddy fucking me, but I didn't want him to stop.

I slid my fingers to my clit, rubbing it furiously in tight little circles. Daddy looked down and watched me stretch my clit and this made him fuck me harder.

"Oh god baby, that's it, rub that clit for Daddy," he said, "Rub it hard."

His thrusts became more and more powerful, sending my body up the bed with each pump. He was now using my legs as leverage to pump in and out faster and deeper.

"Oh fuck, babygirl, Daddy's gonna fill you up!!," he groaned loudly.

Faster and faster he fucked me.

Faster and faster my fingers fucked my clit, making my whole body shake.

"Oh Oh Oh Goddddddd!!!!," he screamed, "Ahhhhhhhh!!"

Shot after shot his cum invaded my pussy. His ropes of hot cum felt so good shooting inside me as I rubbed my pussy harder, cumming again. Daddy and I continued fucking each other, riding out our climaxes.

A few minutes later, after we had calmed down, Daddy slowly withdrew his cock from my pussy. He leaned in one more time, kissing me gently, softly.

"Babygirl?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy?" I answered.

Smiling, he said, "It's time to go get your things."

Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers