Dangles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your momma called me the 'N' word," Olivia said.

"I know and..." Charlie started to say but Olivia again held up her hand.

"I was outside for twenty minutes waiting on Mr. Bob come get me," Olivia said. "And in that twenty minutes? Not once did you come on outside, see if I was all right."

"I uh, well uh..." Charlie said.

"I don't need me no boyfriend like that," Olivia said, walking down the corridor of the school building. "Don't need me no little Momma's Boy won't even stand up for me."

"You go girl," a few girls said, glaring at Charlie.

A few weeks after the confrontation with Charlie, Olivia was sitting on the floor outside of her Statistics 114 class, frantically scribbling notes. She felt someone sit on the floor next to her. Looking over, Olivia saw a handsome young man with rippling muscles, a mop of brown hair and hazel eyes. He gave her a dazzling smile.

"Professor Barry?" Jackie Begnaud guessed.

"Uh huh," Olivia agreed.

"And you're about lost in his class," Jackie continued to surmise.

"Just about. I mean, I'm studying my butt off, but..."Olivia admitted.

"Had it last semester; passed with an A," Jackie said. "If you want, I can show you what's going on."

"Yeah?" Olivia asked, pulling her head up and looking at the handsome young man.

"I'll meet you in the cafeteria; you're Simone's roommate, right? Olivia? I'll meet you in the cafeteria; how about six?" Jackie suggested, getting to his feet again.

"Girl! You know who that is?" Jenny, the curvaceous girl that had helped Olivia with her waxing asked, flopping down on the floor next to Olivia.

"No. He's cute, though," Olivia said, still eyeing Jackie's taut buttocks as the young man walked down the hall.

"That's Jackie. Jackie Begnaud," Jenny said, as if Olivia should know who Jackie Begnaud was.

"Oh. Kay," Olivia said.

"Jackie? Jackie Begnaud? Running back Jackie Begnaud?" Jenny pressed.

"Okay," Olivia shrugged her shoulders.

"You're hopeless," Jenny lightly teased. "I don't know why Simone says you're so great."

"She is pretty great too," Olivia smiled.

"Yeah. Wish she'd get her head out of her butt, though. She's failing like every one of her classes and just don't care," Jenny sighed in disgust.

"Yeah," Olivia agreed.

At six o'clock that evening, Olivia pushed her tray of chicken enchiladas aside and smiled as Jackie sat down next to her. He had his notebook from the previous semester with him; Olivia smirked at the sight of the 5 Subject notebook.

"Uh huh," Jackie smiled. "Never have to worry that I grabbed the wrong one for class. So there."

"Oh, whatever," Olivia smiled and opened her own notebook.

An hour later, Olivia had a much better understanding of the material. She also had a date with Jackie Begnaud; go-carting followed by either Brick's Pizzeria or Mama's Po-Boys.

Olivia discovered something new about go-carts; the vibrations from the low-slung vehicle travelled from chassis to pussy. Her clitoral piercings were a wonderful conduit for the tremors and shakes and bumps of the low slung vehicle. She'd again worn her black button fly jeans and was grateful she had. By the time she weakly climbed out of the seat, she'd had two full blown orgasms and the crotch of her panties was sodden.

There first kiss was as they stood in line at Mama's Po-boys. There second kiss was in the bench seat of his 1981 Chevy pick-up truck. Jackie explained that the truck had belonged to his dad's older brother, then his dad, then to Jackie's older brother.

"I'm just hanging onto it until Billy gets his driver's license," Jackie smiled.

Jackie was thrilled to discover Olivia's pierced nipples as he cupped her heavy breasts through her lacy blouse and bra. After a few more heated kisses, he begged to see them. As he tugged and twisted Olivia's nipples, she gasped, shuddered, then groaned through an orgasm. Jackie fervently kissed her while playing with her breasts. His fingers continued to return to her dangles, her hard nipples.

On their second date, Manny's then bowling, Olivia asked Jackie point-blank if his parents were racist.

"What? Good God, we are so poor white trash black people look down on us," Jackie laughed.

Then he saw that Olivia was not laughing. Losing his easy smile, Jackie stated his Dad, Robert Begnaud constantly drummed into the heads of his boys and his only girl that there were good people and there were bad people in this world; the color of their skin had nothing to do with what was on the inside.

"Good," Olivia smiled.

After bowling, they fogged up the windows in his truck, kissing and touching and stroking each other. Then Olivia quietly asked that Jackie bring her back to the dorm before she, they went too far.

"Yeah, I, I kind of want to go too far," Jackie admitted, starting the truck. "But tomorrow the bus is leaving at six, bright and early and if I'm not on it? Coach will leave my ass on the curb."

"Bus?" Olivia asked.

"Uh? We play Myndee? This coming Saturday?" Jackie reminded Olivia.

"Okay?" Olivia asked.

"Never mind," Jackie laughed happily.

"Oh, wait! That, that's football, right?" Olivia said, remembering what Jenny had said.

"Uh huh. Game's at three Saturday afternoon; they usually have the television on in the Student Hall," Jackie said.

In truth, Olivia found the game to be extremely tedious, boring. But she did have a blast partying, screaming, and whooping with the other college students. And, even though Myndee soundly trounced the ULD Storm, a group of the students declared they would be in the parking lot to greet the buses when they came back to campus.

Five o'clock Sunday morning, Olivia was just about dead asleep on her feet when the screams roused her. The first bus rumbled into the parking lot, blaring its horn for the benefit of the crowded ULD Storm Chasers waiting for the football team. Standing with the throng of students and parents and siblings of students, Olivia laughed happily and waved at the bus and the next bus that followed.

"Hey!" Jackie greeted Olivia with a happy hug.

"Hey!" Olivia laughed as he kissed her.

"Hey, Dad, Dad, hey, this, this is Olivia," Jackie said, pulling Olivia over to where a sleepy man stood, waiting. "Olivia Brown; this is Robert Begnaud, my dad."

"This? Aw no, no this can't be her, boy," Robert Begnaud said gruffly.

Olivia felt her heart plummet as the man regarded her, one eye squinting in the parking lot, lighted by a few street lamps. Jackie's smile never wavered though and his hand held hers.

"Girl, what's a beautiful young woman like you doing with that ugly coon ass boy, huh?" Robert smiled.

"Aw he ain't that bad," Olivia smiled, flooded with relief.

"Good game. Could tell y'all showed up ready to play," Robert told his son.

"Yeah. Man! Their defense, though..." Jackie agreed.

"Now, next time? See you show up ready to win, huh?" Robert went on. "Olivia, you stopping by for breakfast?"

"I, that all right?" Olivia asked.

"Young lady, it wasn't all right, I'd asked you?" Robert said. "Boy, go get your stuff; I got this beautiful girl, hear?"

"Don't be driving off with her, hear?" Jackie said, looking for the equipment manager.

Breakfast at the Begnaud house was loud, boisterous, and happy. If Clarice, Bobby, Billy or Marie thought anything of Olivia's skin color, they didn't show it. Olivia did not ask, simply did what she'd learned at Mr. Bob and Miss Linda's house; when she was finished eating she took her glass and plate to the sink and washed her dishes. Then she washed the two pots that were soaking.

"Yeah, boy, you bring her by, hear?" Clarice smiled, giving the girl a matronly hug. "Now, Olivia, I didn't ask you come here so you do the housework no."

"Oh now, she want to do it you let her," Marie defended.

"Hush," the mother said to her daughter, patting Olivia's hand. "You must have you a good momma."

"Got the best," Olivia agreed, smiling proudly.

"I can tell that," Clarice agreed.

Olivia fell asleep sitting on their comfortable couch watching the boring pre-game show. The Saints were playing the Las Vegas Raiders later on and Jackie, Bobby, Billy and their father were all making wagers and predictions and she leaned against Jackie's massive bicep and was sound asleep.

"Boy, you get that poor girl home," Clarice ordered.

"Bye, love you," Olivia mumbled, staggering from his pickup truck when he pulled in front of Murphy's Dormitory.

It was dark outside when Olivia woke up. She wearily stumbled to the cafeteria, got supper and ate sluggishly. Returning to her dorm room, Olivia did her homework, smiling as she managed to do her Statistics assignment with relative ease.

After homework, Olivia took a shower. As always, the shower spray beating against her pierced nipples caused a shiver of pleasure to ripple through her. Dragging her wash cloth over her bald mound and dangling piercing caused another shiver of pleasure to ripple through her frame.

And thinking of Jackie Begnaud caused a shiver of excitement and a fluttering in her stomach. Olivia resisted the urge to masturbate; there were two other girls in the communal bathroom, occupying their own shower stalls.

"Aw, mid-terms coming up," Simone said cheerfully as Olivia sat on the edge of her bed, dutifully applying moisturizing skin lotion to her nude body.

"Actually going go to class?" Olivia asked.

"I have a perfect un-attendance record. And you want me to mess that up?" Simone laughed.

Growing serious, Simone did admit that she would miss Olivia. But, as soon as the university asked her to leave, Simone planned to head to Benhurst, Colorado; she had a friend up there that owned a pot shop.

"Why wait? I mean, if that's what you're already going do?" Olivia asked, massaging the lotion into her feet.

"So my dumb ass mom and dad don't say 'you didn't even try,'" Simone said. "

"But, but Simone. You didn't even try," Olivia pointed out.

"I know," Simone agreed cheerfully.

"Whatever, Simone," Olivia shook her head.

"But, told Charlie I'd be there probably next month," Simone shrugged.

"Your boyfriend's name is Charlie?" Olivia asked, thinking of Charlie Stohl, and his horrid mother, Angela.

"Charli Menendez? Is a girl," Simone smiled, licking her lips suggestively.

Wednesday, leaving her History class, Olivia saw Jackie waiting for her. She smiled when he waved her over.

"How'd it go?" he asked, nodding with his head toward the classroom she'd just vacated.

"Went all right," Olivia shrugged.

"We play Harvester's College this Saturday," Jackie said.

"Oh, another bus trip?" Olivia asked, not knowing where Harvester's might be located.

"Hmm? No, no, they're coming here," Jackie said. "So, my mom and dad? We do a big old fish fry the night before; you come over for that? Then on Saturday they do a tailgate thing and they want you there."

"I'll be, I'm already there," Olivia laughed happily, squeezing him in a hug.

He bent and gave her a kiss before scurrying to his own exam. Olivia couldn't help but skip a little as she walked away. A girl she vaguely knew from the fourth floor of the Murphy's Dorm gave a giggle and Olivia shot her an embarrassed smile.

"He kiss me? Girl, I be skipping too," the girl admitted and Olivia made her laugh when she gave another skip.

The men did the actual frying on the back patio of the Begnaud home. But Clarice, Marie and Olivia were busy preparing the potato salad and slaw and brewing three gallons of iced tea.

"Good God!" Olivia gasped when she saw the amount of food.

"Yeah, what we don't eat tonight? We make a bunch of fish sandwiches," Marie said.

"And that make a good tail gate party," Robert agreed.

"The best," Billy declared.

Olivia found out she was to bunk with Marie. In the morning, she helped Miss Clarice cook breakfast; Marie feigned being asleep. The girl pouted when she was informed she was expected to do the dishes since she didn't help with the cooking.

"So, who that was doing all that snoring?" Robert teased his daughter.

"Must been Livvy; wasn't me," Marie denied.

"Livvy?" Olivia asked Jackie.

"Guess that's you," Jackie said, trying to stuff too much pancake into his mouth.

"Boy, cut that," Clarice ordered, lightly slapping him on the back of his head. "That too big there."

The spirit of the tailgating party was dampened somewhat when Angela and Charlie Stohl showed up and parked a few spaces over from the Begnaud clan. Angela loudly told Charlie it apparently had not taken the little 'n-word' long to find herself some other white people to sponge off of.

"I know she ain't talking 'bout you," Marie said, grabbing Olivia's hand tightly.

"Some people just ignorant like that," Clarice snapped, wrapping Olivia in a matronly embrace. "Livvy, you don't pay her no mind. You with us, not with her."

The game itself was fairly boring to a girl that really didn't understand the game. It seemed like every time they lined up, some guy in a black and white striped shirt was blowing his whistle, complaining about something.

"It's over?" Olivia said hopefully when the two teams thundered into the locker rooms.

"No, no, it's just half-time," Marie laughed happily, hugging Olivia. "I know, it's boring, ain't it? Just run back and forth, back and forth and don't do nothing."

"Hush," Robert said.

"Ten to seven!" Robert announced when the game was finally over.

"We won, right?" Olivia asked Marie.

"Come on," Marie laughed, dragging Olivia down onto the field to join other fans.

The equipment manager smiled and handed Olivia a foam rubber Red and White Storm football. When Marie demanded to have one, the equipment manager laughed and reminded Marie she already had five or six of the ULD Storm footballs.

"You thinking of someone else yeah," Marie said, flirting with the handsome student.

"Marie, where you learn to lie like that?" Jackie laughed, slapping his sister on her butt. "Hey Sweetheart, you like the game?"

"I guess. I mean, we won, right?" Olivia agreed.

"Come on, Livvy, I don't even like football," Marie said, turning her back to the equipment manager.

"Hey, Marie?" the young man called out.

"What, Savoie?" Marie demanded.

Catch," Randy Savoie said, tossing a football to the cute sixteen year old brunette.

"Thanks, Savoie," Marie beamed, easily catching the football.

"Yes, Sweetheart. We won," Jackie said, fixing Randy with a hard look. "Hey, Savoie, she's sixteen hear?"

"It's a football, Begnaud. Ain't like I'm asking her marry me, huh?" Randy defended as he tossed another football to another student.

"My birthday's November twenty ninth, hear?" Marie suggested to Randy.

"When's your birthday?" Jackie asked Olivia as they joined the rest of the Begnaud clan.

"April fifteenth. Yeah, I know, tax day," Olivia said.

"When's the next tailgate party?" Olivia asked as they crammed into the car.

"Next Saturday; playing UCK," Robert, Marie and Jackie all answered.

"So, we're doing this again?" Olivia asked as Robert pulled into their driveway.

"Uh huh. You come?" Marie begged.

"Yeah, yeah, I can bring my sister?" Olivia asked.

"She cute?" Billy asked, not hiding his admiration of Olivia.

"Dottie? She's beautiful," Olivia answered.

When Olivia called Miss Linda, Linda fetched Dottie. On the telephone, Dottie and Olivia chattered like two true sisters even though they were foster sisters.

"Think he's about fourteen," Olivia said, then described Billy, Jackie's baby brother.

"But we really got to sit through a whole football game?" Dottie whined.

"Yeah," Olivia laughed as she re-entered the Begnaud living room where they were sitting around, watching yet another college football game.

Friday afternoon, Simone drove Olivia to the New home. She was very polite to Bob and Linda and did not even raise an eyebrow at the skin color of Bob, Linda, or Dottie. She smiled when Olivia had to remind Dottie to bring a toothbrush.

"And a sweater; supposed to get a little chilly tomorrow," Linda called out.

Dottie liked Billy on sight. Billy liked Dottie on sight. The two sat together, studiously ignoring each other throughout the meal.

"OhmyGodheissocute!" Dottie squealed as she and Olivia and Clarice and Marie washed the dishes together.

("Oh my God! He is so cute!")

Alone in the kitchen, Dottie told Clarice and Marie why she was with Bob and Linda New. Olivia smiled sadly at the horrified faces of Marie and Clarice. Over the years, she'd heard stories as sad as Dottie's and had heard much worse, much more horrific tales than Dottie had shared with the Begnaud women.

"You, you knew all this?" Clarice whispered to Olivia.

"No, not all of it," Olivia said as Dottie handed Marie a freshly scrubbed plate to dry.

"You, you ain't done none of that, huh?" Marie begged. "Livvy, please, please tell me you ain't done none of that."

"It, it ain't that bad; you learn just leave the room. You ain't even there," Dottie whispered, holding out another plate.

"I, no, no I ain't had do none of that," Olivia said, smiling as Clarice wrapped Dottie in a loving hug.

Dottie was the star of the tailgate party. She whooped, she organized cheers, she made bets for millions of dollars with other tailgaters about the final score of the game.

And, after catching the winning touchdown, the only touchdown of the impromptu touch football game in the parking lot, Dottie braved holding Billy's hand. She did not relinquish her hold on the blushing boy's hand as they trooped into the stadium.

"Yeah, you need bring your sister by more, hear?" Robert smiled at Olivia.

The game itself was a grueling and bruising game. The ULD Storm had come to play football. The University of Central Kansas had come to fight. And fight they did.

"Man! When the ref going just call the game?" Billy asked Robert as yet another fist fight erupted on the field.

"I guess when one them boys winds up dead," Robert groused.

The final score was 19 to 37 and the visiting team threatened to continue to fisticuffs in the parking lot. They did not take losing very well. Cole Harrison, the head coach of the Storm refused to shake the hand of the UCK head coach and waved his players into their locker room. Randy Savoie, the equipment manager did not come out, did not give away any ULD Storm footballs; too many UCK players and their fans were still on the field, milling about. After a decisive loss the UCK crowd were an ugly bunch. In truth, they would have also been ugly after a win.

"But I want a football," Dottie whined to Olivia. "You told me they give away footballs."

"I give you one of mine," Billy promised and was rewarded with a squeal and hug from Dottie.

"Ohmygodheissocute," Dottie enthused, clutching her football as Jackie drove Dottie to the New house.

("Oh my God! He is so cute!")

"Yeah, almost as cute as my man?" Olivia asked.

"Cuter! Way cuter," Dottie declared.

During the mid-term break, Olivia stayed with Bob and Linda. Tuesday, Dottie was required to go for her court mandated visit with her mother. Even though it was a supervised visit, Dottie did not return. Linda screamed when Mrs. Anderson of CPS tearfully told her about the child's death.

The Begnaud family joined Olivia and the New Family as they sat in the small room in the Labbe Funeral Home. Billy sobbed out loud as he put his prized official NFL football into the casket with the beautiful girl. It had been the football that they'd used at the touch football game at the tailgate party. After she'd caught the winning touchdown, Dottie had told Billy it was now her football. She had playfully pouted when Billy had secured the football in the truck.

"Touchdown!" he choked out, then staggered to where his father sat.

After the funeral, Jackie pulled Olivia over to a bench that looked over the well-tended grounds. Olivia did not see nor hear the ducks that splashed in the nearby pond. She did not see the brilliant colors of the oak leaves.