Daughter's Incestuous Therapy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bet it was.

He stretched out on the bed and, feeling randy, I knelt down by his legs him. I tugged down on his boxers. "Good, you deserve a reward for being such a good father."

The panic on his face was priceless as I exposed his dick. I could smell my daughter's pussy juices on him. I'd had sex with Dr. Elliston, eaten her pussy, grown to like the taste of cunt. This incestuous rush shot through me. Mercedes smelled tart.

"I haven't washed it," my husband said in a panic. He knew I would taste our daughter on him.

I engulfed his cock into my mouth. He was soft, but I would get him hard again. I sucked, loving the taste of our daughter. This kinky rush shot through me. My cheeks hollowed as I cleaned off our daughter's incestuous cream from his shaft.

"Fuck," groaned my husband, relaxing.

I was such a wicked wife and mother.

His dick swelled harder and harder in my mouth as I sucked him hard. Our son's cum leaked out of my asshole beneath the bathrobe. My tits swayed, my aching nipples rubbing into the fabric. I shuddered, my passions going wild.

I'd loved one member of my family, and now another. My son and now my husband. My heart thundered in my chest. I wanted to make him cum as hard as our daughter had. I wanted him to make me cum as hard as our son had.

We made our children. It was so hot that we were enjoying them. Loving them.

"Jill," Martin groaned, his chest rising. On his shoulder, I could see his army tattoo, his unit insignia. He was such a strong man. I remembered when he was in the uniform at twenty. How sexy he'd looked then...

I sucked harder.

"Damn, Jill," he panted, his chest rising and falling. "What has gotten into you lately?"

I popped my mouth off. "Therapy. It's making me want even more sex. To love my family."

"Shit," he groaned as I pumped his cock up and down his dick. "I guess I shouldn't be complaining."

I rose and opened my robe, my large breasts coming into view along with my wet bush. He couldn't see my ass and the cum leaking out of me. Our son's cum. This wicked thrill shot through me as I cupped my breasts.

His eyes fell on them. I could see the lust in them. "Mmm, are my tits still beautiful?"

"Yeah," he groaned.

"I know they're not as perky as our daughter's. They're not as firm as they used to be, but..."

He swallowed. Then his hands cupped them. Squeezed them. "They're still great, Jill."

I smiled as he fondled them. I shifted forward, straddling him. I grabbed his cock and guided it up between my thighs. I pressed the tip into my bush. I rubbed it back and forth. His grip tightened on my tits.

"You're not just saying that, right?" I asked, my voice smoldering. "You still like the feel of my tits? Of my pussy?"

"Yes," he groaned. "Jill, you're still gorgeous."

"As hot as our daughter?" I asked him. "Mmm, it's okay to look at her. She's growing into such a minx. Just like I was at her age, right?"

"Yeah," he panted. "She's beautiful, but... You're my wife. I love your tits. Your body."

"My pussy?" I engulfed an inch of his cock. It had just been in my daughter's cunt. This wild rush surged through me.

"Yes," he groaned.

I slid my pussy down his cock, enjoying the shaft that my daughter just had. My asshole clenched, forcing out more of our son's cum. I felt it trickling down to my taint as I bottomed out on my husband's cock.

He groaned, his chest rising and falling. His hands kneaded my tits as I took every inch of his wonderful cock. I loved this dick. It was familiar. Together, we'd made our children. I licked my lips, smiling at that thought. I rubbed my hands up and down his chest.

"Mmm, you like the feel of my pussy wrapped around your dick, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," he groaned, his chest rising and falling. "Shit, Jill, you feel great."

"Mmm, it's going to get better," I purred and slid up his dick.

He groaned while I whimpered. His cock stimulated my pussy. I was still buzzing from having sex with our son. We had such a naughty family. I stroked his chest, massaging him as I slammed down his cock. I took him to the hilt. My breasts jiggled and bounced in his grip.

He massaged my tits as I worked my pussy up and down his cock, enjoying the shaft my daughter just had. It was an incredible treat. A wicked passion that sent rapture shooting through me. I groaned, my hips wiggling from side to side. A hot rapture burned through me.

"Jill!" he groaned. "Fuck, Jill."

"Mmm, yes, yes!" I purred. "Fuck indeed. You love my pussy wrapped around your cock, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," he panted. "Shit, work that pussy. Slide it up and down my dick. Ride me."

"You're going to cum in me?" I moaned. "You're going to fire all that jizz in me. Maybe you'll start a new baby in me." Maybe Doug will.

"Fuck," he groaned, his fingers squeezing into my tits. "You're not... taking your pill?"

"No," I moaned. I'd stopped after "picking" blackberries with Doug. "I want one more baby!"

I worked my pussy up and down his dick. I slid fast and hard. My cunt gripped him. This heat rippled through my body. I groaned, my tits heaving. His hand kneaded them. He teased me. This pleasure surged through me. I whimpered, my cunt clenching about him. My hips wiggled from side to side, stirring his cock through my twat.

My pussy gripped him. My orgasm built faster and faster as I rode him. This wonderful bliss shot through me. It would be such an amazing orgasm. I would explode so hard on my husband's cock. I would milk him.

Just like my daughter had.

That thought swelled my orgasm faster.

"Damn, Jill," my husband panted. "You are wild tonight."

"Just want you to know how amazing I am," I moaned. "How much I love you. Your cock. Oh, yes, yes!"

More and more of our son's cum leaked out of me. I felt it dribbling down to my bush. It was so wicked. I rode him faster, my fingernails scratching at his chest. His hands squeezed my tits hard. His face twisted in rapture.

I knew it wouldn't be long before he was cumming in me. Spurting all that wonderful spunk into my depths. I quivered, my heart pounding in my chest. My pleasure built and built. I screamed towards my orgasm.

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum so hard on your dick!" I moaned. "I'm going to explode on it. Isn't that hot?"

"Uh-huh," he groaned. His fingers found my nipples, twisting them.

"Oh, that's it," I panted. "Mmm, yes, yes!" My cunt clamped down on his dick as I impaled myself all the way down his cock.

My clit ground into his hips and pubic bone.

Sparks flared through me. I gasped as my orgasm burst inside of me. My cunt convulsed around my husband's dick. A rush of bliss shot through me. I loved the incestuous delight that rushed through me. He groaned as my pussy writhed about his dick.

"Jill!"

"Cum in me!" I howled, the pleasure drowning my mind. It was as good as with my son. "Flood me, Martin!"

He pinched both my nipples hard. He growled and then thrust his hips upward. He bounced me on his dick, my convulsing twat sliding up his dick and then slamming back down him. I gasped as another orgasm exploded through me.

He erupted.

My husband's spunk fired hot and thick into me. He filled me to the brim. I groaned as the rush of bliss shot through me. I collapsed forward on him, kissing him hard, my robe swaying and rustling about me. He held me as I savored his jizz pumping into me.

I loved my husband. Our children. I wanted us to be a happy family. I hoped Dr. Elliston's plan worked. We had our first joint session tomorrow, and Mercedes seemed to hate me even more since she'd seduced Martin.

I broke the kiss and moaned, "I love you."

"Love you, too," he panted, his hands squeezing my ass through my robe.

* * *

Group Session 1 with Jill and Mercedes Daniels

"You blew him after he made love to me?" Mercedes spluttered at her mother, her tits jiggling. "And then you fucked him? That's... You..." She shook her head. "Doesn't change anything. He still loves only me. He just did that to keep our secret. He fucked you and said he loved you because he doesn't have a choice."

"Doesn't he?" asked Jill. "He enjoyed me last night. He wasn't faking it. And..." She spread her thighs apart and revealed why she kept them so tight. The base of a florescent-green dildo thrust out of her cunt. She grabbed it and drew it out. Her pussy cream glinted on it along with streaks of pearly spunk. It popped out of her. More cum leaked out of her, staining her brown bush.

Her daughter stared at the dildo. "Whose cum is that? Doug's? Did you fuck him before coming here?"

"Your daddy's," Jill purred. "Right before I came here, we made love."

"But he's at work," Mercedes protested.

"I called him, told him I needed my husband in me, and he came over on his lunch break. He was eager for it." Jill shuddered. "He fingered my asshole as he made love to me. It was beautiful. I clutched him tight. I came as hard on his cock as I do on your brother's."

I grabbed the dildo from Jill. I moved to Mercedes, holding it up before her. "Look at that. That's your parents' love mixed together there. Their sexual fluids. They made you together, and they both love you."

Mercedes's nostrils flared as she inhaled. Her nose piercing twitched.

"Mmm, that's good, right?" I asked. "Your mother's cream and your daddy's spunk. They love you both. One of them has had sex with you, and the other one wants you."

Mercedes shivered.

I pressed the dildo closer to Mercedes's lips. "Go on, lick it up. Taste the flavor of your daddy's cum mixed with your mother's cream."

The girl whimpered.

"You can share your father with your mother," I whispered into her ear. "You can love him together. You don't have to fight with your mother. You can regain that relationship you used to have. Only it'll be naughtier now. You can eat her pussy like you ate mine. And hers is full of your daddy's cum."

I licked her earlobe, my breasts pressing into her arm.

"Doesn't that sound perfect. You can share your daddy. Your brother. You can love each other as a family and be happy. Doesn't that sound better than expending all that effort on hating your mother? Arguing with her. Imagine instead of all those negative emotions, the pair of you simply ate each other out. That you share naughty, incestuous orgasms. All you have to do is surrender to your desires.

"Take a lick."

Mercedes squeezed her eyes shut. Then she darted her head down. She licked at the dildo. Her tongue lapped at the shaft. She licked up her mother's cream and her father's jizz. This rush shot through me. My cunt squeezed tight. My nipples ached. I wished my brother and sister were here to see this.

Clint and Melody would love this.

"Now go love your mother," I purred, slipping the dildo into Mercedes's hand. "Do it."

Mercedes moaned and darted forward. She surrendered to her incestuous love. She gave up her hate and did something far, far more productive. She fell to her knees before her mother and buried her face into that cum-matted bush.

Jill gasped in delight, her breasts heaving as her daughter feasted with noisy passion. The sexy MILF ground her pussy on her daughter's hungry mouth. I smiled, my pussy on fire as I witnessed their incestuous passion.

"That's it," I moaned as I watched them. "Love your mother."

I drifted to my desk as they indulged in their passion. It was just a delight to witness. I walked around my desk and smiled at my wedding picture. I looked so beautiful in my white dress beside Clint in his tux. You'd never know we were brother and sister. My mother was Japanese, and I inherited much of her looks. Her pale-olive skin, her delicate cheekbones, her epicanthic folds giving me slanted eyes, and her sleek-black hair.

There were other photos taken that day of Melody. California didn't allow bigamy, yet, and so I was the one who legally married Clint. Though Melody was officially his first cousin, and she could legally marry him in this state, she told Clint it should be me.

Of course, spiritually, she married him that day, too. And me. She wore her own matching dress and we stood together before Kimiko Mihara who performed the ceremony, invoking the blessing of the more permissive Shinto spirits upon us.

I opened my desk drawer and pulled out the double-headed dildo I kept in here. Melody had given it to me, saying, "I tested this out with Zoey, and it's amazing. Your clients are going to love it. Good luck with your practice."

The double-headed dildo was long and pink, looking like it was made out of jell. Both ends were shaped like realistic dicks, nice and thick. It had a partition in the center. It was almost like a strap-on dildo without the harness. The partition would rub into my pussy lips and clit, massaging me as I fucked my partner.

Or when she fucked me.

Melody and I broke it in upon my cuddle bed in my office with it while Clint jerked off on us. Our brother coated us in cum before he fucked us both. It was a wonderful afternoon. Six months later, and my practice was going great.

I shuddered as I inserted the dildo into my pussy, my cunt clenching about the thickness filling me up. I whimpered as it stretched out my juicy twat. I wanted to share in their lesbian incest. I wanted to revel with mother and daughter as they loved each other.

Jill gripped her daughter's black hair, pulling hard, pressing her daughter tight into her cunt.

"Mmm, how is she?" I asked when I sauntered back to them, my dildo swaying before me, my twat gripping the other end. It felt delicious in me, naughty delight rippling out of my snatch. It massaged my pussy walls, teasing me. It was an amazing treat that would have me cumming.

"She's devouring all of her father's cum out of me," the MILF moaned. Her large tits jiggled. "Ooh, she's got her tongue so deep in me. She's loving me."

"And you, Mercedes?" I asked as I fell to my knees behind the girl. The dildo smacked into her rump. I shuddered as it shifted in me. "How is eating out your mother."

Mercedes moaned. She turned her head, looking at me over her shoulder. "She tastes great. Especially with Daddy's cum in her depths."

"Mmm, it is a treat, isn't it," I purred. "I love eating my brother's cum out of a woman's pussy. Especially one of my sister's. It's the ultimate incest, isn't it?"

"Yes!" she moaned and turned her head. The naughty, eighteen-year-old girl returned to licking her mother's pussy.

I made this happen. It was delicious to witness. I slid the tip of my dildo across Mercedes's rump, moving it lower and lower. It slid down her crack, not penetrating it, but just following it lower and lower until I was at her taint.

Her pussy.

My cunt drank in the shifting dildo inside of me, the partition rubbing on my labia and clit. I shuddered as I slammed into Mercedes's. She moaned into her mother's cunt. I spanked into her rump. I slammed hard into her. I buried to the hilt in her twat.

The pleasure rippled through her body. My cunt squeezed around it as I fucked her. I slid my hands up her body. I squeezed Mercedes firm, round, young tits. I pressed my breasts into her back. I kneaded her nipples. I pinched them. I slammed deep and hard into her.

"Eat your mother's cunt," I moaned. "Love her! Show her how much you love her. Revel in it."

"Yes, yes, love Mommy's pussy!" Jill's face twisted. Her large, soft tits jiggled as she shuddered. They smacked together. "Mmm, you're going to make Mommy cum so hard! Yes, you are!"

"Good!" I panted. "Make her cum. She birthed you. Raised you. Loved you. Repay her. Give her an amazing orgasm."

Mercedes moaned into her mother's twat.

I buried hard into her. I fucked her with all the passion I could muster. I twisted hard on her nubs. I squeezed and nibbled on her neck. My nipples rubbed into her back as I pounded her with the strapless dildo, the partition massaging my clit. Sparks flared.

It was wonderful. I shared in their incestuous passion. I hammered Mercedes's cunt, my pussy heating up with passion. Jill moaned, her body shaking as she ground on her daughter's mouth, coming closer and closer to her incestuous reward.

"Make your mother cum," I moaned, my heart celebrating in joy. "I want her to drown you in her cream. You'll love it. Love her."

"Yes, yes, Mommy loves your tongue whipping through her folds," panted Jill. Her tits heaved and bounced. They swayed together. "Ooh, suck on Mommy's clit. You're such a wonderful daughter! Mommy loves you!"

This hot ripple surged through me, a preview of my orgasm to come. It was so hot hearing them share their incestuous passion. My cunt clenched down on the dildo, my climax swelling as I fucked Mercedes. I tweaked and twisted her nipple.

Jill gasped. The MILF shuddered. Her breasts bounced and swayed together. Her face contorted with rapture as she squealed out in orgasmic passion. I loved the sound of their love echoing through the room. It was incredible. It made my cunt burn.

"Mommy's cumming!" she moaned, singing out her rapture. "Oh, yes, yes, you made Mommy cum! You're amazing!"

I buried my dildo into the girl's twat. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her cunt as she feasted on her mother's passion. Mercedes whimpered and trembled, loving her mother's pussy. I held her tight, breathing in her mother's tart musk.

"Yes, yes, you're doing so good," I moaned. "Now it's your turn to cum, Mercedes."

"Oh, yes, honey," Jill moaned. She stepped back, pulling her twat from her daughter's face. Then she fell to her knees and cupped Mercedes's face. "Mommy wants you to cum on Dr. Elliston's dildo."

I groaned as mother kissed daughter. Their lips melted together. I slammed hard into the daughter's cunt, my clit sparking. Mercedes whimpered into her mother's kiss. Then her body trembled. Her back arched into my breasts.

I knew she was cumming on my dildo.

Mother and daughter shared their newfound incestuous love. Their tongues dueled. Mercedes squealed and I wondered what her mother's fingers were doing. Was Jill fingering her daughter's clit, massaging it and giving the girl more bliss?

I hoped so.

"Yes, yes, this is what you need!" I moaned, burying hard into Mercedes's cunt. My clit sparked against the double-headed dildo's partition.

I joined their celebration of love.

My pussy convulsed around my end of the dildo. My flesh writhed around it. Juices gushed out, soaking my thighs. The scent of my passion filled my mouth. This wonderful bliss flooded through my body.

This celebration of sharing incestuous passion with a mother and daughter. I whimpered, little fireworks detonating before me. My mind drank in the ripples of rapture. I hugged Mercedes tight as we both trembled through our orgasm.

I hit that wonderful peak of rapture. I floated there, sharing in their passion. Then I descended into buzzing bliss.

"Mmm, Dr. Elliston, you have worked some naughty magic on our family," Jill said.

"Uh-huh," panted Mercedes. "I guess... I guess I was being childish. This was a lot more fun than fighting."

"Yeah," Jill said.

"So, I'm going to get a tongue piercing. Imagine that licking through your pussy, Mom."

Jill shuddered. "I guess I could be persuaded to even pay for that. I'm sure your daddy will enjoy it, too."

"Mmm, yes, I bet he would," I said. "Now it's time to make your family whole. Your father and brother need to know about it. They have to enjoy you all. Together."

"As a family," purred Jill.

"Here's what I want you two to do," I said, eager for our next group session. If I was right, it would be the final one.

To be continued...

12