Denise and the Beaches of Europe

PUBLIEKE BÈTA

Opmerking: u kunt de lettergrootte en het lettertype wijzigen en de donkere modus inschakelen door op het pictogramtabblad "A" in de Story Info Box te klikken.

Je kunt tijdelijk terugschakelen naar een Classic Literotica® ervaring tijdens onze lopende openbare bètatests. Overweeg om feedback te geven over problemen die u ervaart of om verbeteringen voor te stellen.

Klik hier

To which Denise laughed, slapped Michael on the shoulder, and said," Oh, damn, and I wanted so badly to be groped. Oh, and by the way, who's going to protect me from you?"

We spent the night having yet another great time dancing like fools to the electronic dance music rhythms and drinking way too much alcohol. Edith danced with me and with Michael and occasionally with other guys and gals. Denise danced with Michael, with me, and occasionally with other guys who were nice about it. The guys who tried to roughly play grab ass with Denise were warned off by Michael or me, whenever Denise gave us the "Help" look. At the end of the evening Denise, very intoxicated, tried to walk out of the club naked, but we were able to persuade her to put her dress back on, explaining that finishing this night in jail for exhibitionism on a public street was not the way to end a great evening.

Because we were all so drunk we persuaded Edith and Michael that they could use the other bed in our room since our hotel was much closer than theirs. Getting back to the room we stripped and collapsed into our respective beds for the night.

It was a persistent and very pleasurable tugging on my penis that woke me up. The room was still dark but I could make out shapes in the room from the moonlight coming through our balcony windows.

"Ah, you're finally awake," Denise whispered in my ear. In the background I heard a woman moaning and a man grunting; the sounds didn't register at first. "Look, sleepyhead," Denise whispered and I felt her free hand turn my head towards the other bed. The other bed in which Edith and Michael had slept was between us and the moonlit windows. Michael's muscular brown bottom was moving up and down and to and fro between Edith's outstretched legs. Every stroke he made was resulting in a pleasurable grunt from him and a moan or faint whimper from Edith as they tried to stifle the noise of what was clearly a close-to-orgasm encounter. As I watched, Edith suddenly began to quiver and shake and her whimper turned into a cry that she was trying to muffle with great difficulty. Michael had expertly fucked her into a delicious climax and her body was responding in kind. Now we could hear a sound of wetness as Edith's cum lubricated their lovemaking.

It was very erotic and Denise wasted little time throwing off the covers, slipping her thigh over my torso and sliding her already well-lubricated pussy right down on my erect cock. Within minutes Denise reached a climax; she was clearly very horny. I noticed several times that despite the fact that she was fucking me she had her eyes on Edith's and Michael's performance. I think in particular what attracted her attention was the sheer size and length of Michael's chocolate brown penis which was not hidden in a mass of pubic hair. Michael was not completely bare of hair like Edith, but instead had a little soul patch of kinky black hair just north of his thick penis. I had noticed during the daytime that his soul patch was in the shape of an arrow that pointed toward his considerable manhood. I had thought to myself that given his girth and length he did not need to point the way to women. I'm sure they got the message.

In the moonlight I could see that after Edith's climax he had changed to a slow, steady rhythm in which he withdrew his penis almost completely out and then sank it slowly until his groin touched Edith's. The effect was amazing as Edith continued to quiver and shake with each thrust. Soon her inhibitions completely dropped as she let out a louder cry than usual and began to utter, "Yes, Michael, oh god, yes. Fuck me, baby! Fuck me good!" And he complied. His cock must have extended from her vagina a full nine to ten inches and was thick like the wrist of a woman. Even in the moonlight I could see that it glistened from the copious amounts of Edith's juices that were coating and lubricating that shaft as it found its erotic mark inside of her belly. The utterances soon became louder cries.

All this erotic material just inspired Denise to move more violently on top of me and she grabbed one of my hands and placed it against her pubic hair. I knew what she wanted and began to rub my thumb vigorously both up and down the length of her clitoral hood and back and forth. Her own juices provided a slippery coating which assisted my stimulation of her clit. With my free hand I lifted her hips so that I could rapidly pound in and out of her and soon Denise was matching Edith's own orgasms with intensity and loudness. However, no matter how big his member or normal his member is, a man can only work it so long before his own climax happens. As Michael let out a loud groan I also found myself shortly thereafter releasing copious amounts of semen inside of Denise as I came hard.

Denise pressed her body against mine kissing me passionately with my penis still joining the two of us. We worked the sheet over us and dozed off. From the faint snoring I heard so had Edith and Michael.

The next morning I awoke to daylight and an empty bed. Edith and Michael's bed was also empty. I vaguely remembered someone trying to wake me earlier. After clearing my head I heard the noise from our shower. The room was equipped with a double headed shower stall big enough for four; it had seemed like an odd feature for our relatively small room. I walked over to the bathroom door and opening it I was surprised to see Denise sandwiched between Edith and Michael and all covered in soap and water. Michael's large brown hands were exploring rather than just washing Denise's wet and soapy body. In fact at that moment one hand was cupped around her right breast rotating her nipple between his fingers and the other was against her pubic hair with a couple of his fingers digging deeper between her labia. Edith for her part was alternating between lathering up the rest of Denise's exposed skin and lathering up Michael. When Michael backed away from Denise to have the water rinse her off I noticed that he was sporting an erection which Edith was now stroking. But I realized that that erection had been positioned between the rounded cheeks of Denise's butt. My wife was being pleasured by a pair of strangers and one of those strangers she was allowing access to her most private places with his cock and his fingers.

"Hi, honey. Come join us," piped up Denise's sweet voice as she was the first to notice me. "I think it's your turn for Edith and Michael to work their wonders on you. If I go any longer they might have to hold me up as I cum," she was baldly admitting that she had allowed Michael to almost pleasure her into an orgasm. I was stunned that in the span of less than two weeks my always playful and impish wife who had, however, always been faithful was letting a stranger finger her to a climax...or almost a climax. And it was only because I had walked in on them that she hadn't climaxed. I was getting a little pissed.

Edith stepped out of the shower, crossed the bathroom floor wet and soapy and beautiful in her bald nudity and took me by the hand to join everyone else in the shower. Denise moved back into Michael's chest which also meant his cock was back between her butt cheeks too. But Edith backed me up and Denise had to remove Michael's cock from between her butt cheeks and resituate herself behind Michael. This was so Michael and Edith would be working their "wonder" on me. So while Denise lathered up Michael's back, butt and legs (even kneeling down behind him so her face was level with his butt cheeks), Edith lathered up my front while Michael's strong hands massaged my shoulders, my chest, my torso, and then my hips and butt. I closed my eyes and thought to myself that Michael was exceptional at relieving tension. I felt Edith's smaller hands flutter around the front of my body. Then I was startled as I felt her hands center on my penis and testicles and work my penis into a nice hard erection. After a minute of this I soon felt Michael's sizable penis, now all slippery with soap slide between my own butt cheeks and begin to rub against my anus. He was using his cock to wash me between my butt cheeks. This was incredibly erotic!! When I thought the pleasure couldn't get any better and selfishly forgetting about Denise for a moment, I felt Edith slip her lips around the head of my cock and suck on it. I immediately erupted in an orgasm in which I felt Edith sucking the semen out of my ejaculating penis and felt the sizable tip of Michael's cock pressing against my anus. Michael had to hold me up as my legs shook from the intensity of what had just happened.

"Pretty good, huh?" piped in Denise. "They almost had me there just a few minutes ago. Between Michael being a masseur and Edith being a physical therapist for the National Health Service, they really know how to get the most out of a person's body...and quickly too. So now who's the cheater?" she stood there in the running water with her hands on her hips looking at me with both a comical grin and a faux look of shame-on-you-for-cumming-into-another-woman's-mouth. I was embarrassed. Not a few minutes ago I was getting pissed off watching a man holding my wife's gorgeous body in his arms and expertly playing her erogenous zones. And I had interrupted her pleasure to receive what I had denied her: a fantastic orgasm. And I too had briefly entertained the thought of Michael's member penetrating me. Now who was the unfaithful one?!

The shower party, however, was over. We all dried off and headed out to the beach to relax under a rented beach umbrella since we expected to be out there all day recovering from our respective hangovers from the night before. On the beach and throughout the day all of us discussed the coincidence that Edith and Michael were going to Agde in France also. They suggested that we stay in their room to save money. They were leaving the next day but would be staying in France through the last day of our own trip. We agreed to split the costs and save both of us money. I went back to the hotel and changed our travel arrangements. And then we lined up some donkeys and went riding in the hills around the island; this exertion helped us sweat out the alcohol in our blood. We went out to dinner together, went for an evening swim at the beach near us, and then did some dancing at a different club, this time near Edith and Michael's hotel. That night Denise and I crashed at their hotel room just for a little variety. They however had a queen-sized bed and a sofa. We agreed the ladies would have the bed but that Michael and I would flip for the third space on the bed; the loser would sleep on the sofa. I won.

We stripped, got ready for bed and then hit the sack. Nothing sexual happened that evening. I simply slept in the middle of two naked women whose bodies were fantastically different. I was tired however and soon all three of us dozed off. Michael told us the next day, however, that he had been horny seeing the three of us lying there so he had masturbated so that he could relieve his tension and get to sleep. It was in response to him informing us that Denise jokingly remarked, "Michael, you should have woken me up. Seeing as Edith relieved Mark's tension yesterday, I would have gladly volunteered to service you." She moved her tongue inside her cheek like she was sucking on a cock and moved her hand in a cock-stroking maneuver.

To Denise's surprise I said, "Denise is right, Michael. It would have been only fair for Denise to reciprocate especially since she wants to. You can wait until we're together in France or if you want relief right now Edith and I can busy ourselves in the other room." Their room was two rooms: a sort of living room and a bedroom. I looked at Denise and she mouthed silently, "Sure. Why not?" She had been dying to get Michael's member inside at least one of her orifices. This looked like the time.

Michael, not being sure what to do next, didn't say anything. It was Edith who made the next move. "C'mon, Mark, I need you to help me with our packing," she took my hand and led me out of the bedroom, closing the door. It was 20 minutes later when Denise and Michael exited the bedroom. I noticed Denise was adjusting her dress as if she had removed it and she was very flushed from exertion. When I looked at her with a curious look she opened her mouth to show me where Michael's substantial cum had been deposited and said, "It's inside me sweetheart. The most important thing is that Michael's satisfied and so am I." Part of me, however, couldn't escape the feeling that Denise had just fucked Michael. Having seen the size of his penis she had been fixating on it over the last couple of days. I think my offer had given Denise a chance to help Michael to ejaculate a deposit between a different pair of lips, not her mouth.

I was distracted from this line of thought by Edith directing us to help them carry their bags down to the taxi waiting for them. Denise and I hugged them and bid them goodbye and then they were gone. There was a little letdown for both of us.

We spent much of the rest of the day touring the ancient towns on this island, but always at the back of my mind was whether my wife had fucked another guy. Was it the size of my normal-sized cock? Was it the heat of the last week and a half and all the naked and erotic activity? It bothered me and made me a little grumpy. A little after noon we began to argue over a silly thing whether to go into one shop or another. It was Denise who calmed down first and took the high ground. She grabbed me by the hand and took me over to a low wall that we could sit on and be out of the way of all the human traffic.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

I was still angry and answered bluntly, "Did you fuck Michael?" Denise could have reacted in many ways but she calmly said, "No, but I wanted to." Now my emotion meter went out the roof.

"Denise, you're not bullshittin' me, are you? You really fucked Michael this morning."

Again she answered calmly but with a little anger herself in her eyes, "No, like you with Edith and some of the other women on the beach, I wanted to. But no, sweetie, I didn't. I played by the rules as we've let them happen so far."

"Then why were you adjusting your dress when you and he came out of the bedroom."

"Mark," and at this point she drew me to her side hugging me tight and again smiling that entrancing smile of hers. "It's a new dress and if you haven't noticed he cums a lot. I didn't want to get his jism on my new dress. As it was he filled my mouth nearly gagging me and some did drip on my chest. I couldn't swallow fast enough." It was totally weird listening to Denise and I discussing blow jobs, both hers that she had given and mine that I had received, like it was a normal part of our day-to-day life.

The next day we were back on the beach. Although we both missed our new friends, Edith and Michael, Denise was soon back to enjoying her nakedness and attracting the attention of not only me but other men. I too relaxed and did the same with other women on the beach. Now with a glance I attracted a young Indian woman who was there with her husband on a vacation. While her husband was away from the beach we struck up a conversation while I admired her heavy round breasts, the roundness of her belly, the thick tangle of jet black pubic hair, the curve of her hips and thighs, the dark chocolate color of her skin, and the hazel color of her eyes, mixed with her Caucasian features. I invited her back to our blanket. Denise was talking to an older man who had tried to hit on her earlier that week. He was enormous in the male appendage department and in fact was the gentleman who had given Denise thoughts of what a large cock might feel like. He was back again trying to seduce Denise.

We eventually coaxed Vinda into commenting whether she would like to make love to this dark, Greek stranger with the incredible sized penis. She blushed but Denise got her to admit that in fact she would and had wanted to do so for a long time. Her husband was normal sized like me and being at the beach and seeing the variety of penises had given her pause and a creamy pussy. Denise was able to get Vinda to depart with her and arm and arm with Corfos they headed off to our room. My job: inform Vinda's husband that she had gone off with Denise to use our facilities to clean up.

While Vinda's husband, Deepak, and I shared conversation and did some swimming and joined some ladies in a Frisbee contest, Corfos apparently roundly fucked Vinda, with protection so she wouldn't have problems with revealing semen drainage. When they returned it became clear to me from the shape of Vinda's pussy lips that she had been fucked by a rather large penis. They were more open, especially the nymphae. And her pubic hair had been trimmed close; so had Denise's. It revealed each woman's distinctive arrangement of their labia, the nymphae, and their clitoral hoods without the troublesome irritation of shaving. Denise's pussy now looked as exposed as Edith's pussy had looked in its completely hairless state. So did Vinda's. Her husband thought it was erotic and soon they had to excuse themselves to go take care of business. And since Denise had insisted that Corfos use protection Vinda would not be seeping another man's semen all over her husband's cock.

When we were back on the beach alone, Denise hugged me and kissed me. "Thanks. Sharing that with Vinda was perfect. By the way I set our little digital camera up so you can share what happened." She giggled mischievously. "But after watching Vinda I'm not sure it's attractive what happens to a woman who goes out of her mind with orgasms. My goodness that girl has been repressed."

I thought to myself, "Well that's a matter of opinion whether seeing a woman in the throes of climaxing is not erotic." And it was at that point that my jealousy disappeared and I began to think Denise making it with another man as long as she let me watch.

Denise interrupted my thoughts, "How do you like the trimmed look? Your interest in all the bald pussy got me thinking that maybe I should excite my own man as well as other men. I'm not sure I like all my pink stuff hanging out, though. Right now I feel like I have a wide-open pink flower down there. I got so aroused watching what Corfos did to Vinda that I had to masturbate and I'm still aroused down here."

I had to disagree. Denise looked very sexy and being able to see her pussy lips morph as she changed sexual states was a turn on to me. It also was a turn-on to see other men staring at Denise's unique and changing genitals: her nymphae opening to expose the hole of her pink-rimmed vagina or closing tight, those same nymphae forming into either a straight lined seam or an S-shape covering her vagina, the changing thickness and erection of her clitoris pushing against her clitoral hood, sometime receding between her labia which also changed thickness and sometimes sticking right out like a mini-penis when she was most aroused. These and the other changes in her body were like a constantly changing work of art both enticing and stimulating to me and to the other men watching Denise.

During the remainder of our stay in Mykonos Denise relaxed about how exposed her genitals were with the scant coverage of hair she now displayed down there. Shaving herself bald would have been sexier but she liked the fact that she wouldn't face itchiness as hair grew back. She savored being so exposed that many of the men were turned on by her. And she loved that attention. She also loved sharing herself with admiring men. She would now allow them to photograph her in the nude standing next to them. In the surf she allowed stray touches which she took pleasure in. For me the spouses and girlfriends of these same men paid more attention to me. I paid attention to their own beauty and paid them copious complements. They were honest complements of how beautiful each woman was, and the women appreciated the extra attention. Often this resulted in them touching me or putting their bodies against mine. So while Denise was having increasing erotic fun so was I. At night this led to passionate tussles in the bed.