Denise and the Beaches of Europe

PUBLIEKE BÈTA

Opmerking: u kunt de lettergrootte en het lettertype wijzigen en de donkere modus inschakelen door op het pictogramtabblad "A" in de Story Info Box te klikken.

Je kunt tijdelijk terugschakelen naar een Classic Literotica® ervaring tijdens onze lopende openbare bètatests. Overweeg om feedback te geven over problemen die u ervaart of om verbeteringen voor te stellen.

Klik hier

Before we left Mykonos Vinda stopped by one more time. It seems Deepak had taken a bus trip alone to another beach, where she suspected he was ogling other nude women. She hoped that Denise could persuade Corfos to fuck her again. She had so enjoyed him last time. This time Corfos was joined by his brother Demetrios, and this time Corfos insisted that he and his brother must be accompanied by the beautiful Denise again. When Denise whispered in my ear, "I'm not going to engage in anything, just be there for Vinda," I relented, even though I didn't trust the brothers' intentions and wasn't sure that Denise wouldn't become too aroused to control herself.

And in fact back in our room Denise did become very aroused by seeing what Corfos and Demetrios were doing with Vinda. While Corfos was entertaining Vinda with yet another incredible orgasmic performance, Demetrios left the bed, approached Denise and engaged her in conversation. "My brother was right; you are a most beautiful woman, Ms. Denise," he placed a large hand on her shoulder and let it slide down her naked back until it rested on her hip. He squeezed Denise's hip and said, "You are firm too. You are definitely a woman who could enjoy Demetrios," referring to himself. Now his hand caressed her bare bottom firmly and his other hand ran up her stomach to cup Denise's bare left breast. His fingers rolled her nipple until it stood to attention. "May I," he indicated to her that he wished to suckle her swelling nipple Denise knew where this could lead; but she had already been aroused on the beach from the sun and the naked bodies that day and had become incredibly horny and in need of a good fuck as she watched both Corfos and Demetrios play dark Vinda like a g-string, howling her pleasures into the air. The sounds of her moans, sighs, and cries and hearing the liquid sound of Vinda's vagina as she became completely creamy from her own orgasms was making Denise wet herself. She didn't want to betray me by fucking another man but she thought she could control the situation and explain to me how she had only gone so far with Demetrios. It wouldn't be anything she hadn't done with Michael, and I had approved that.

Denise nodded her head and Demetrios' lips encircled her nipple and gently sucked on it. But his left hand worked its way down her bare belly and soon was sweetly playing with her already engorged clitoris and her slick pussy lips. His right hand cupped then grabbed her butt, holding her firmly so he could work his wonders with his fingers and his lips. Denise felt the heat in her vagina and her butt rise. The pleasure was getting intense and she thought she should back off when it hit here...a pleasure filled orgasm which caused her to shake and cry out herself.

In her weakened post-orgasmic state Demetrios guided her back to the bed on which Vinda was thrashing with Corfos. The proximity to the smell of Vinda's sex and Corfos' heady cologne and the sounds of Vinda's orgasms and Corfos' penis and testicles slapping off Vinda's belly and butt were incredibly erotic. She let Demetrios back her down onto the bed right next to Vinda. Her body was up against Vinda's and this too added to the erotic feelings overwhelming her. Here she was nude and vulnerable and she was feeling Vinda's soft feminine body moving around in pleasure and rubbing up against Denise's own nude body.

Demetrios knew the game though; he knew Denise had reservations about intercourse. So rather than enter Denise, which Denise would have allowed at that moment, he instead knelt down between her legs and began kissing and licking her bare knees, then her thighs, then her belly on either side of her close-trimmed pubic hair, then from her navel down through her pubic hair to that divine organ filled with 8,000 nerve endings: her clitoris. Denise thought to herself, "Demetrios, you are such a devil. You tempt me with kisses all over my humming body except where I want you to kiss." But as soon as his warm wet tongue licked her clitoris up and down, she orgasmed once again. And this time it was much more intense.

She grasped Vinda's hand and they looked in each other's eyes and nodded approval and smiled at each other. Vinda mouthed the words, "You must. Your body is a woman's and you need this. He will understand." Denise released Vinda's hand and she pressed Demetrios' head a little further south so that his warm tongue could explore not just her clitoris but her womanly folds and the entrance to her vagina. She wanted to be tasted. While he sucked on her clitoris his tongue darted in and out of her vagina and finally he worked his finger lubricated by Denise's juices and Demetrios' saliva inside her anus. Denise had never wanted to explore this with me, but she was beside herself with pleasure which had been building in her body for two weeks as she had explored partial nudity, then full nudity, then stripping and dancing nude in public, then making love in front of our friends, then being pleasured in a shower by those same friends, then sucking off one of our friends, and then lastly being with Vinda while she reached climax after climax at the tip of a stranger's penis. Denise wanted Demetrios to fuck her right then and there.

Demetrios instead turned Denise over and in this helpless position he entered her from behind fucking her up the rectum. This was not what she had wanted at all. After an initial pain from Demetrios' large penis stretching her anus she was soon experiencing pleasure as the fingers of one of his hands played with her slippery pussy lips and her engorged clitoris. His other hand pressed down on her back so she was unable to turn over. Demetrios was soon furiously and rapidly fucking her up the ass and she was soon bathed in the pleasure and the naughtiness of being fucked in the ass. The friction and the incredible pleasure soon had her tightening up around his massive cock as it incessantly drove deep into her butt, and Demetrios' sizable testicles slapped off of her clit and her labia bringing her further pleasure in those locations. Soon she felt her tight rectum splashed with Demetrios' semen as he groaned and ejaculated up her butt and the sudden heat of his semen and the lubrication caused her to also reach a climax.

Demetrios released his pressure on Denise's back and she was going to turn over and slap him for basically ass-raping her, but Demetrios was too strong and too quick. He pinned down Denise's arms, pressed his lips against her chest and her breast and entered her vaginally with that oh so thick and long penis of his. She was amazed at how hard his penis felt even after cumming inside of her butt. Now Demetrios resumed fucking Denise in the traditional way. His hips moved oh so quickly and expertly between her pushed out thighs. And god help her she couldn't resist the incredible pleasure she felt as his thrusts pushed deeper inside of her than I or any man had gone. She looked at Vinda and they both laughed, nodded to each other in assent, and said, "Yes." Denise and Vinda both wrapped their outstretched legs around Corfos' and Demetrios' waists and drove their lovers home inside of them until both women climaxed simultaneously...Denise for a fourth time in less than a half hour. In the middle of her climax she felt Demetrio spurt strong jets of semen deep in her vagina and thoroughly enjoyed the sensation deeper inside of her than I had ever been able to do. This caused her to have a mini-climax.

Both Demetrios and Denise and Corfos and Vinda rested in each other's arms spent for a few minutes, then they all headed to our large shower stall and washed off. Denise shared with Vinda that she didn't know what to do; she had semen leaking from both her anus and her vagina and she knew I would be pissed when I saw it and realized she not only had she fucked a man we had only just met, but she had allowed him to have intercourse with her anus, something she had adamantly refused to engage in with me.

Vinda had a solution. Upon returning to the beach with neither Corfos nor Demetrios in tow, Vinda immediately encouraged me to join Denise and her in the surf. "I need to cool down," she laughed slyly.

Swimming in the Mediterranean waters washed away most of the creamy white evidence as Denise's muscles forced it out of her and the waters carried it away. Then when we were back on the beach Denise told me that Vinda had expressed an interest in doing it with me. She said, "Vinda had a good time but she wants you to make love to her. I've told her that you are tender and sensitive and can drive a woman mad. Not the wham-bam that she has just had."

I responded, "Look, dear, I know you are feeling very free and randy right about now and frankly so am I but I just can't do that. I know it would bother you in the long run if I fucked Vinda. She's very beautiful and I'm really not sure why Deepak feels the need to ogle other women. His own wife is a real, dark-skinned looker." Vinda, hearing this whole statement, blushed and grinned. But Denise looked troubled. I didn't know at this point that she had succumbed to Demetrios' pleasures. I didn't know why she felt the need to push Vinda off on me. Yes, I thought under different circumstances that I would have taken great pleasure in making love to Vinda. Her slender, dark-skinned body, with the full conical breasts, tipped with jet black nipples, her slightly rounded belly tapering into a dark, closely cropped triangle of dark hairs pointing to a pair of sexy pouty labia from which peaked a dark black clitoral hood fully engorged from her recent sexual play, her firm smooth skinned hips and thighs and her shapely legs and feet, and lastly her dark-eyed face surrounded by a full, thick head of jet black hair which reached past her shoulders. She was a looker definitely and her Indian British accent made her even sexier to me. I had to admit that I wanted to have her, but I felt I would regret it later especially if it in any way hurt Denise's feelings.

So Vinda's and Denise's attempts failed to enlist me in a tryst which they felt would balance out Denise's own horny, heated couplings with Demetrios.

That evening Denise and I joined Deepak and Vinda at an eatery and bar that they recommended. Low and behold we were joined by Corfos and Demetrios, who oddly enough had been invited by Deepak. They had met in our hotel lobby and had immediately formed a bond with Deepak, as strong men who appreciated both fishing and fine looking females. Mind you Deepak was unaware that both Demetrios and Corfos had had his wife in various sexual positions. He invited them to join us believing we had not met and also not knowing that Demetrios had also fucked Denise. The brothers recommended a fine local Greek restaurant which we decided to go to. During the dinner, not knowing that Demetrios had also fucked my own wife, I was snickering to myself about how the two guys who had fucked Vinda repeatedly were sitting at the table with her cuckolded husband. But soon we all were having a great time swapping stories and sharing strong shots of ouzo. Corfos and Demetrios invited us to join them on their fishing boat for no charge. Denise and I had to beg off because we were to depart for France the next day.

As the evening progressed we all became very drunk. Vinda and Deepak were the first to leave. As we readied to leave ourselves Denise invited Corfos and Demetrios to stay at our hotel room which was close by. We had two beds and if they didn't mind sharing a bed they were welcome to stay. I was too tipsy to care and was feeling very happy and easy going so her invitation was fine. Corfos and his brother immediately accepted. The four of us walked down the street arm and arm and sang at the top of our lungs.

We were all very happy and very drunk when we piled through the door of our room, undressed, and crashed onto our respective beds. I was soon asleep with Denise's nude body next to mine and Corfos' and Demetrios' hairy naked bodies over on the other bed.

When I woke up I realized that the lights were all on in our room and that Denise was not sleeping next to me. I heard the shower running and so got up and went to the bathroom. There in the large shower stall was Denise sandwiched between Corfos, who was fucking her from the front, and Demetrios, who was fucking her from the rear. I couldn't tell whether both their cocks were stuffed into her vagina or if Corfos was fucking her vaginally while Demetrios was stuffing his penis up my wife's rectum. Whatever!!! She clearly was having a good, soapy wet time from the cries she was making as the brothers rocked her body between them. A double penetration!!! Their familiarity with each other as the three of them moved together made me understand that Denise had had intercourse with either one of the brothers or both of the brothers.

Corfos was the first to see me standing there with my dick getting stiff from seeing two men fuck Denise. "My friend, thank you so much for letting us pleasure your beautiful wife. She is something, isn't she? Quite a woman!!"

"Corfos, just shut up and fuck me, baby! God damn, but this feels so fucking good." And with that I watched Denise shudder violently as she climaxed from the double penetration of the two brothers. Still they kept up a steady rhythm and still Denise was so lost in her own erotic pleasure that she was unaware that I was only a few feet away. I'm sure that in the middle of her erotic fantasy she wouldn't have given a damn if she had seen me standing there. Embarrassingly I continued to grow a stiff erection. What I was seeing was a real life, 3-D pornographic episode playing out right in front of me.

Corfos said something to Demetrios in Greek and Demetrios looked at me for the first time, looked down, and chuckled saying something to his brother in Greek. Then looking at my cock the whole time, he grabbed Denise's thrashing hips and fucked her hard up the ass until she screamed several times and then collapsed in yet another orgasm while Demetrios groaned, obviously cumming up my wife's ass. It was then that Denise finally noticed I was in the bathroom. "Oh my god, Mark. I'm so sorry." She pushed Demetrios out of her rectum; his cock coming out with an audible pop from her anus. And then she pushed Corfos away too; his cock was still very erect and incredibly hard and large. She was torn between paying attention to me, her husband of three years, and stroking Corfos' slippery erection. Even caught in the act she found it impossible to resist the brothers' cocks.

Corfos interrupted Denise's embarrassment, "You like watching us fuck your wife, don't you, Mr. Mark. This is like film or video. It make you hard. Your wife, Ms. Denise, she strong woman. She can take more. Now you are up, you can fuck wife too. Maybe she let you fuck her ass, huh?? Maybe she suck all of our dirty cocks too. She wild woman!! You not seem to know that before Mykonos, huh?" Corfos let Denise out into our bedroom, laid her on our bed and proceeded to eat out her very bright pink pussy and anus until she climaxed again. It didn't take long, maybe only 30 seconds.

"Here, taste her, my brother and me." Corfos pushed me down and I wantonly feasted on Denise's pussy too. The tangy taste of her juices was mixed with the salty, creamy taste of the brothers' cum oozing out of Denise's very open vaginal hole. I tipped her hips back and here too I tasted Demetrios' cum oozing from her anus. It too was more open, having just taken a two-inch thick cock inside of it. Denise soon bucked as the pleasure of my tongue and lips tipped her over the edge into yet another climax.

I wanted to fuck Denise right now but was pushed aside by Demetrios who took his turn licking up and down the length of Denise's clit, labia, the hole of her vagina and down to her anus and back. Tipping her hips up he motioned me to approach while Denise was still cumming from the tonguing he had given her and told me, "Push it in there. Nothing like it. Tight and free you to play with woman's pussy." I shoved my still hard penis up Denise's butthole. I grabbed her hips and kept her up so my penis could pound away at her rectum. I watched as her vagina and labia spasmed in and out as she reached another climax and I reveled in rubbing her thick clit up and down and causing her to scream with sensitive pleasure.

"Butt must be very good to fuck," said Corfos. "Let me at her. Brother fuck her ass. Husband fuck her ass. Now Corfos fuck Denise in the ass." He lifted her hips so her butt was up in the air and thrust his massive cock into her anus.

"Oh god, Corfos, that hurts. You're too big," Denise cried out.

"Yeah, I know," responded Corfos, "that why I not fuck you in ass before now. Have bigger cock than brother and husband. Have brother stretch your butt. Make you cry out loudly. So...cry out, Denise. Your bottom is mine and I fuck you good. Unlike Demetrios and I Corfos thrust all the way up to his hairy belly, withdrew his cock, and then thrust it all the way into Denise's vagina. Her vagina was a raw pink, wide-open hole and her anus was now also an open hole so it was easy for him to keep up this alternating rhythm. Then he directed Demetrios, "Play with clit, make Denise scream; she clearly wants to lose control. Mark, kiss wife and play with titties. We drive her...your wife...crazy. I know...she want this...she need this. Look at her...the hunger...the raw need. She crazy want to be fucked out of mind." And that is what the three of us did. We kept Denise's body and mind screaming on the edge for a long time until she passed out from climaxing and having her nerve endings not being able to take any more. Then we would revive her and start all over again. The third time her brain overheated she was so hot to the touch all over that Corfos said we need to apply a cold towel to her forehead and let her rest. We left her in our bed smelling strongly of her sex and our semen and covered up.

We then headed down to the hotel restaurant and grabbed a hardy breakfast. As we shared a meal and conversed I was amazed at how comfortable I felt with these two men. After all they had just spent a night fucking my wife; I should have been jealous and angry. It was while we were talking that I learned that Demetrios had taken Denise that afternoon when they were with Vinda. Still I was not angry. Both men were good-natured and fun to be around. They thought my wife was beautiful and lusty and felt no malice towards me, no desire to hurt me. We swapped more stories of women, sexual adventures, other adventures in our lives, and especially of the wondrous way in which women hid their charms and then would sometimes flower like Denise had, becoming aware that they were both very sexual and very beautiful and could fully enjoy this newly discovered erotic pleasure and wanton freedom of spirit.

As we finished our meal I asked what they planned to do later and they reminded me that they had an afternoon out on the Mediterranean with both Vinda and Deepak. They were both hoping to put Deepak to sleep on the boat so they could enjoy coupling with Vinda again. She was a dark tiger in the bed. After some initial reservation on that first day she had had sex with Corfos. She let her timid nature fall away and thoroughly enjoyed whatever Corfos was able to give her. And when both brothers had sex with Denise and Vinda they saw hints that both women would have liked to pleasure each other and in fact enjoyed the close naked contact as their sexually aroused bodies touched each other. This was another freedom they saw women explore: enjoying woman on woman sex.

So they were hoping to appear to be going out cruising and fishing but in fact were hoping to get Vinda naked again and screaming for more. I wished them luck and headed back to my room. That poor son-of-a-bitch, Deepak! He had opened the door by philandering, but it was the woman as always who would be receiving the greatest pleasuring.