Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia pushed herself down the slanted backboard and stood up. She looked around the wide-open space of the weight room. There was no privacy. She handed me my shorts and said, "Pull these back on and I'll check the locker room. She hurried out and was back in two minutes. She said, "The lady's locker room is occupied. How about the men's? I don't think I can wait to get back to my dorm." She wrapped her fingers around my shaft over the nylon shorts and groaned."

She waited in the weight room and I check the Men's locker room. I trapped my hard cock in the elastic waistband to hide it as much as possible. The locker room was a no go and I went back to the weight room. She looked hopeful when I came in but I just shook my head. She seemed frantic and said, "Do you have a car outside?" I shook my head. She said, "Damn it!"

Alicia wasted no more time. She grabbed my hand and said, "Get a shirt on and meet me outside." I went back to the locker room and grabbed a tee-shirt out of my locker and pulled it on as I passed through the fieldhouse to the front. Alicia was pacing and when I came out, she grabbed my hand and we nearly ran across the campus to her dorm. We were both huffing air when we went in the front door to her four-floor dorm. She looked at the elevator to see if it was there and turned and headed for the stairs with me in tow. I was thinking, 'Jesus, I hope this is worth it. We hurried up the stairs to the second floor and down a long hallway to her room. She pressed me against the wall in the hall and pressed her body against mine. She kissed me passionately and then pulled back and said, "Wait here. I'll be right back."

A group of several girls passed me in the hall and all snickered and eyeballed me from head to toe. I heard one of them say, "Looks like either Alicia or Dorie has got another point."

Another in the group snickered and said, "From the look of his shorts, maybe two." The first girl nodded and looked back before bursting in a laugh. I had no idea what they were talking about.

The door to Alicia's room opened and she motioned me inside. My guess was that she was frantically cleaning up her room, but she said, "I was just making sure my roommate, Dori, wasn't here. She had taken way more time than it would take to confirm that Dori wasn't there.

Alicia was all over me yanking my tee shirt over my head. My shorts were off in a second and Alicia pulled back and stripped her tight yoga top over her head and two large tits sprang out into the air. They were way bigger than I thought. I guess the tight top was compressing them. She came in for another furiously passionate kiss and pressed her tits against my chest. She was a wild woman. She stepped back and yanked her tight half-thigh yoga pants down and her thong came with them. We were both in nothing but sneakers and socks. I kicked my shoes off. She was already sucking in air.

I walked toward her, marveling at her amazing body. My cock was bouncing hard out in front of me and she couldn't take her eyes off it. I pulled her to me and kissed her which started another furious kissing session. Her passion was getting to me and I was all over her face and neck. She pulled my cock down and lifted one knee to my hip and I grabbed it to help her climb up and on my cock. She groaned hard when she slid all the way on. I walked us over to a wall and pinned her on it as I started furiously driving my cock in and out. She clung to my neck and screamed.

Almost immediately, there was a knock on the door, followed immediately by a female voice yelling, "Keep it down in there. You'll get us all in trouble." Alicia's eyes were wide as she snickered into my neck. She got into my pace and began pushing back at me using the wall as leverage. She was on her tip-toes on the floor as I hammered my cock into her. We were both groaning and moaning and gasping for oxygen.

It took several minutes before Alicia began to tense. She groaned, "Oh my gggawwwddd. I'm gonna cum right here. Holy sssshhhhiitttttt." She wrapped her long legs around my back and locked her ankles and yanked me deeper as she screamed again. I felt her orgasm crush her. Her pussy clamped tightly on my shaft and then it went completely spastic. I held her to me and pummeled her pussy until she went completely limp. Her legs dropped down to barely touch the floor again. Her eyes were glassy and her mouth had formed the familiar "O" and she was still holding that pose throughout her orgasm.

My orgasm spiraled around as she finished hers. I lowered her to the floor and pulled my hard-on from her sopping wet pussy. Her own juices were flooding down her thighs. She gathered her senses and pushed past me and grabbed my erection on the way by and dragged me to her bed. She pushed me onto my back and climbed onto my stomach facing my feet in a reverse-cowgirl position. She slid down and onto my cock. She let out a long loud groan. "Jesus Christ, Dex. The biggest cock so far." I thought her statement was odd but I was looking into a mirror on the wall at the foot of her bed watching her incredible body thrashing herself on my cock. Her ass was amazing. I gripped her hips and began joining her rhythm. She screeched again and there was banging on the wall to an adjoining room. She leaned back toward me and put her hands on my chest as she pulled up off her knees and place her feet at my thighs.

I decided this was the perfect opportunity as I held her hips in place and began piston fucking her pussy. She let out a wail that started at a low groan and ended with a prolonged high-pitched screech as she exploded into a massive orgasm, much larger than the first one. She flailed her head from side to side as I mauled her tits.

Suddenly, her door burst open and a new girl moved to the foot of Alicia's bed. Alicia was consumed by her orgasm and paid no attention to the new girl. Alicia's orgasm yanked mine right out of me and my first blast of cum erupted when the door opened. I knew the girl was there but I didn't give any more of a shit that Alicia did.

The new girl had her hands on her hips and said, "Jesus Alicia. In broad daylight. You're going to get us expelled from the dorm. You know the rules."

Alicia ignored the new girl until she finished her orgasm and she pulled her pussy off my hard, glistening cock and let it slap up and down on her pubic mound. The new girl looked down between Alicia's thighs and her eyes bugged out of their sockets. She said, "Whoa. Jesus Alicia. You get some points for that whopper. Holy crap. Where did you find that?"

Alicia laid back on my chest and pulled my hands to her breasts. I didn't need much encouragement. I tweaked her hard nipples and she moaned again. She dropped her hands down to her sex and stroked down the underside of my hard cock. She giggled and said, "Does this monster ever go down?"

I chuckled and said, "I wish I had a dime for every time I've been asked that." She giggled and began rubbing my long shaft in her sex. Then Alicia paid some attention to our visitor.

Alicia said, "Hi Dori, I thought you were in classes all afternoon. I met Dex, here in the weight room, as you can tell from his cut body. When I saw what he was packing, I dragged him all the way back here. Fuck, it was worth the effort, I'll tell you. I had two orgasms and you know I never have orgasms.

Dori walked over to a whiteboard by the door and picked up a black dry marker and wrote down a '3+2+2 = 7' on today's date on a calendar that took up the entire board. Dori was an attractive girl, dressed in very tight jeans, displaying a very nice ass and slim waist. She wore a tight cable knit sweater under an unzipped light jacket. Her high heels were a nice touch.

She came back and sat down on the bed and wrapped her hand around my shaft and stroked it a few times. It was just beginning to soften when she started and it surged with a renewed hardness. Dori couldn't take her eyes off my cock and she said, "Fuck, Alicia. You sure hit the jackpot. Do you mind if I have a go at it.?"

Alicia looked at Dori and said, "You know the rules. No piggy-backing on the other's points. If you get with him after he leaves here, that's fine." I was trying to make head or tails out of their conversation about points. I had my suspicions and after Alicia rolled off me and I pulled on my shorts and stuffed my cock back in, I pulled on my tee shirt and socks and shoes. I went to the whiteboard by the door and saw that the days were divided in half with Alicia on the top half and Dori on the bottom half. The '7' that Dori had written on Alicia's half on today's date stuck out amongst the twos and threes on other dates on both halves of the various dates. At the top of the whiteboard were the rules that read: 4" -- 6" = 1 pt; 6" -- 9" = 2 pts; 9" & up = 3 pts; Orgasm = 2 pts ea.

I looked back at the sneaker clad Alicia and the fully dressed Dori and they both shrugged their shoulders. I quickly scanned the total scores that these two had accumulated during this month and turned back as I opened the door and said to Alicia, "Looks like this put you way in front." Both girls burst out laughing. I was about to go out the door but I stopped and looked back and said, "If we get together again, do you get the points again? Alicia giggled and shook her head.

Dori gave me a sultry look and said, "I would though." I smiled and stepped into the hall and closed the door behind me. Other girls were in the hall and they snickered as I headed for the stairway. They obviously knew what was going on. I walked back to the fieldhouse. The sweat that I had worked up screwing Alicia made it cold and I was glad to get back, shower and get dressed. By the time I left the fieldhouse, it was dusk. I zipped up my jacket and headed across the field to the short-cut through the woods. I thought briefly about what had happened. I was kind of scammed, but I'd take a scam like that anytime. I chuckled to myself.

It looked like every light in the house was on when I walked in the front door. I could hear conversation coming from the family room. I dumped my stuff in my room and walked out to see what was going on. The twins were talking to the neighbor twins. They were all laughing like they were old friends when I walked in.

Sarah and Sandy said, "Hi Dex," in stereo and then giggled. Sarah said, "You said we should come over to look at your extra costumes if we wanted to come to your Halloween party. It hadn't struck me as a terrible idea to invite Sarah and Sandy until that very moment. June and Julie sat with their arms crossed under their boobs glaring at me.

June got up off the sofa and walked toward me. She whispered, "We need to talk," as she walked past. I excused myself and followed June into my bedroom and she shut the door. She said, "What the fuck, Dex. Those two may be of age but they're high school kids. This might not be the kind of party that you'd invite them to."

Even though I realized that I had made a mistake, I guess it was an ego thing and I laughed and came right back at her, "You and Julie were high school kids a few months ago; and I'm sure they are aware of what kind of party this will be."

June put her hands on her hips as she cocked and locked them to her right. "Did you explain the nature of our party to them?"

"No. I didn't. I didn't explain to anyone else I invited either. Did you explain to all your friends?"

June's eyes dropped to the floor and she just shook her head. She unlocked her hips and looked up at me without the anger and said, "I don't know when you three got it on, but their parents are right across the hedge. They told us that their Mom gave the okay but I suspect that's not true and if they had even a hint of what will likely happen at this party, she certainly wouldn't have said it was okay." She giggled and said, "I get it. We were eighteen once and we weren't above lying to Mom and Dad to go to a party."

I laughed at June and said, "You are only nineteen. Not many months older than them." She giggled and nodded. I said, "I get it. You're right. I'll make up something to uninvite them. The moment I walked in; I knew that nothing good would come from them being here for the party." I chuckled and headed for my bedroom door and said, "I would have loved to see them in these sexy costumes though."

June giggled and nodded as she said, "I hear that. They're pretty hot. Where did you hook up with them anyway and how did we miss it?"

I chuckled and said, "In the hot tub one late afternoon. I was naked and they came through a hole in the hedge and had stripped and gotten in with me before I knew they were there. It got pretty hot and they were almost caught by their mother because they were supposed to be in the house by dark. I quickly explained the selfie session to get the school bully, Princess Tina, off their asses and how that blew up on them.

June was laughing at my story and then said, "I hate high school bullies; especially female ones."

I said, "Oh come on. You two were never bullied by anyone in high school."

She giggled and shook her head as she said, "No. But some of our friends were." We walked back out to the family room where Julie was entertaining our guests. June went back and sat beside Julie on the sofa and I stood where I was when I walked in the first time.

I nervously cleared my throat and umm'd and eerrr'd for a moment before looking back and forth at Sarah and Sandy. It was obvious what I was going to say and their smiles morphed into frowns. I said, "I'm sorry. I misspoke about the extra costumes. They were already spoken for. I didn't know until June just told me." I was getting on a roll and I just came out and said, "Besides, this party is not going to be suitable for girls your age. There will be drinking and there will likely be some sex." Both Sarah and Sandy broke into smiles at the mention of 'sex'. June let me know later that I should never have said 'there might be sex' to teenage girls. I apologized again to Sarah and Sandy and said that we'd keep them in mind for our next party.

They weren't happy about this turn of events but they said it was okay. They got it. I ushered them to the back door and we all said 'good-night' and they hurried across the back lawn to the hole in the hedges. I went back to the family room feeling kind of bummed that I had disappointed Sarah and Sandy, but I knew it was the right thing to do.

Julie saw the frown on my face and she pushed herself one space away from June and patted the cushion inviting me to sit beside them. The TV was already on. My stomach grumbled and I went to the kitchen to pour cereal and milk in a bowl and carried it to the family room and sat down between my sisters. I suddenly stopped eating and said, "You didn't tell Sarah and Sandy about us, did you?"

Julie giggled and said, "Of course not, dummy. It's obvious that they think you're pretty hot stuff. When did you guys hook-up, anyway?"

June snickered and said, "I'll tell you the story later." I went back to my cereal. I reminisced about Sarah and Sandy coming over to take selfies of my big cock on their faces to brag to their nemesis. They had taken videos of them sucking me off and another of me cumming on their faces. These thoughts went straight from my big-head to the little-head and I was on the rise again. My pants were a problem, as usual, so I got up and went to my bedroom and came back in my robe. The twins knew what that probably meant and their hands went into my robe the moment I sat down. They both giggled as they hand wrestled for control of my erection. I just sat back and enjoyed myself.

There was nothing of interest on TV so I clicked it off and proceeded to tell them about my run-in with Alicia and her roommate Dorie. They laughed at the name 'Dorie' and wanted to know if she was named after the blue fish from 'Finding Nemo'. I had no clue so I just continued with my story. June and Julie laughed at me for getting myself in that mess.

Julie said, "We've heard of a group of girls on campus who are attempting to be the first to fuck every guy on campus. It must be the girls in that dorm. Alicia sounds pretty hot. I wonder if she like girls too." I just shrugged my shoulders.

I added, "It must be them. It seemed that every girl in the hallway knew what was going on before I even got in the room." The twins exploded into laughter when I told them that I was worth seven points when the next largest number on the calendar was a three. I explained the point system and they started laughing again. Their fingers in my crotch were getting considerably more active and then Julie pulled back my robe and started furiously jerking me off. June's hand was relegated to my balls. I groaned and leaned back hard into the sofa and rocked my hips to the rhythm established my Julie.

As suddenly as Julie had started, she stopped and got up off the sofa and offered her hand to help me up. June went around and turned off all the lights downstairs and followed Julie and me to my room. June pulled my robe off my shoulders as Julie went to her knees by my bed and sucked my knob into her mouth. She locked her lips on the ridge and began lashing it with her tongue as she looked up into my eyes.

When June reappeared from behind me, she was naked and fondling her big tits. She knelt down beside Julie and whispered in her ear. Julie smiled around my knob and eased her lips back off and aimed my cock at June, who took her place. Julie stood up and gave me a little striptease show that was very hot. She could make a ton of money at the local strip joint.

By the time she was naked, June was taking my knob into throat and I was having trouble standing as my knees kept buckling. Julie giggled and said, "You'd better lie down before you fall down." I moved slowly to the bed and laid down on my back. June followed on her knees as she never relinquished my cock.

Before I knew what was happening, we were in a three-way daisy-chain. June was giving an amazing blow job with her boobs resting on my thighs. Julie planted her pussy on my face and leaned forward to get her tongue into June's pussy. All three of us were groaning hard.

It was very unusual for me to cum first as I usually pushed my orgasm back to satisfy both sisters before I let myself go. But, right then, all I wanted was to cum. Every nerve in my body seemed to be on fire and cumming seemed like a good way to put the fires out. I groaned out, "Fuck, June. I'm gonna cum." June just nodded, indicating that she already knew.

I furiously tongued Julie's sex and she groaned as she slurped her tongue in June's pussy. I emitted a long guttural groan as I felt my muscles tense. Cum was boiling up from my balls and I went rigid as I drove my hips upward, taking June with them and launched a long, hard stream of cum into June's mouth and into her throat. She gagged and coughed and desperately tried to swallow, but the next shot was right on top of the first and June was forced to pull off. She knew what was coming. As she struggled to recover from the first two shots, four or five more filled her cleavage where she had buried the head of my cock in hopes of containing my load. It worked to a point but was soon filled to the top and subsequent shots forced cum to spray out of her cleavage and up her neck. We were both covered in gooey, pearly white jizz.

Julie got laughing as she turned to see June's predicament and she abandoned June's pussy to help her out with my load. June lifted her tits off my thighs and cum dribbled down over them to her nipples. Julie pulled herself lower to work June's tits and pulled her sex off my face. She was more interested in collecting cum off June's tits than having her pussy ravished by my tongue.

As I expected, my cock stayed hard as I tried to lift my head far enough to get my tongue back in Julie's pussy. June rolled over on her back, resting against my knees and held her tits for Julie to licked cum from them. June held Julie's face tight to her cleavage and they both cooed with contentment even though neither of them had cum. We laid there together for quite a while with my cock bobbing up and down close to Julie's shoulder. She ignored it. She knew where to find it when she wanted it.