Doing It in the Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed across at Lucy's lovely naked body, her hands clutching breasts still just a little shiny and sticky from the first man's cum, her legs spread as wide as they could possibly be and her smoothly shaven pussy hidden under the hands of two strangers, men we had never met before and who we would probably never meet again. I watched while one man used two fingers to rub her clitoris, going as rapidly as he could, while the other man thrust his fingers in and out of her, not hastily but steadily and relentlessly, their combined efforts taking her higher and higher. She looked at me with wide eyes and licked her lips, dry from rapid, open mouthed breathing and gave another smile, this one quick and tiny, before she closed her eyes and surrendered to the sensations she was feeling.

It did not take long before she was right on the very edge of another orgasm, her breathing was becoming louder and heavier, her hands were squeezing her breasts so hard that her knuckles were white and she was twitching and twisting in her seat. She was making the little noises that I knew were signs of an imminent climax, tiny gasps and whimpers that made no sense but became louder and more insistent the closer she got. And then she was there, her hips bucked, pushing up at the hands of her two strangers and she let out a long groaning cry from deep in her throat. It was a long, powerful orgasm, her movements dislodging her foot from the arm rest once more and her counter thrusts taking her to the edge of her seat while all the while she cried out, sometimes a coherent 'yeesss' but mostly just noises that she couldn't control.

Eventually her climax died away and she found herself almost slumped in the well of the seat, a man's fingers still buried in her very wet pussy. She lifted herself back onto the seat, pushing both men away in a sign that she was done, although the second man tried to follow her and finger her again. I used the override button to raise her window in little steps until he got the message and pulled away as the other man had already done. Lucy swallowed hard and looked at me, trying to pull herself together.

She shook her head to clear it and signalled for me to lower the window once more. I frowned and looked hard at her, feeling sure that she wasn't able to take more. But then she croaked for me to lower it just a little way, using her fingers to indicate a couple of inches or so. Still unsure why I did as she asked and then watched as she pushed her mouth up to the gap and called out rather breathlessly. 'Thank you guys, that was wonderful.'

I think I heard one voice reply but Lucy was indicating for us to go and so I started the engine and pulled away, driving past two other cars with spectators beside them as we exited the layby.

'I bet they're not having half the fun I did,' Lucy told me, smiling and still breathless as she tugging the two halves of her dress together.

I didn't comment but I did reflect that I'd only had a kind of surrogate fun myself. Still, I had enjoyed watching her, even if it had got me as frustrated as hell, and it was worth it to satisfy Lucy's lusts because I knew I'd benefit in the long run. I pulled out onto the main road and turned in the direction of Lucy's home but she grabbed my arm and asked me. 'Can you pull into the next layby?'

'Yes, of course, but why? Haven't you had enough, and anyway the next one is smaller and it's not well enough hidden to be a dogging spot.'

'Good, I don't want to show off again.'

'So why?' I was already approaching the entrance she meant.

'Because I want you to fuck me.'

I was so surprised that my head spun around like the girl in the Exorcist, I'd come to the conclusion that I'd be going without that night, or maybe, if I was lucky, we'd get it on when Lucy had got home and had time to recover from the night's events. 'Are you still horny after that lot?' I asked her, astonishment removing any possibility of sensitivity.

'God, you've no idea.' She stated. 'I've never felt hotter in my life and I can't wait until we get home. I need a cock, your cock, inside me now.'

I pulled into the layby and parked, my cock responding by regaining the erection it had maintained most of the evening. 'Back seat?' I asked.

'No, outside.' Lucy shook her head. 'Take me from behind. You don't want stale cum all over you.'

That much was true and I was grateful for her thoughtfulness. I switched off the engine, released my seatbelt and quickly climbed out, eager to get started again. But Lucy beat me to it. By the time I was out of the car she was around the front and bending over, just pulling her dress out of the way and leaning on the car. I didn't hesitate. If anyone else had driven into the layby at that moment they would have caught me feeding my cock into her pussy and heard her sigh of total fulfilment.

'Fuck me hard.' She called throatily. 'As hard as you can.'

I had every intention of doing just that. I hadn't realised just how much I'd held my own arousal at bay until she'd suggested this spot and I needed the release that she'd already enjoyed. I plunged into her as hard and deep as I could, gripping her hips and pulling her back towards me as I rammed myself home. There was no finesse, and I'm sure neither of us wanted any, all we both wanted to do was to fuck each other stupid. I thrust into her as hard and fast as I could, grunting loudly, my fingers digging into her hips as my belly slapped against her backside. She gasped and cried out, pleading for me not to stop. As if I would, I needed to empty my balls. I'm not sure how long it lasted, except that it was longer than I would have expected, but eventually I felt that fabulous sensation in my balls.

'I'm coming.' I told her, almost shouting.

'Me too.' Hers was a gasp, forced out by my driving into her and her effort to stop herself being flattened over the car.

I thrust in really deep, feeling my cum racing along my shaft and then, as it reached the tip, I pushed even harder, plunging full depth and holding myself there, shuddering and jerking as my balls emptied themselves into her, my brain vaguely registering her cries of pleasure as I did it.

I collapsed over her back, slumping there and letting my weight hold her down until my cock wilted and slid from inside her. I could feel her back heaving against me as she fought to get her breath, but for the moment I didn't have the strength to care. It wasn't until the lights of another car turned into the layby from the far end that I managed to very unsteadily stand up and turn away, fiddling with my fly as I hid my soft and slippery cock. I could see Lucy out of the corner of my eye adjusting her still unfastened dress and trying to look as normal as possible.

'God,' She whispered as the car found a spot to park and turned off its lights. 'That was close.'

Considering what we'd been up to earlier that remark made me laugh, but then I understood. This time it had been for us and not for public consumption.

'I'd better take you home then, before we get into even more trouble.' I told her with a grin.

Once again I turned the car in the direction of Lucy's home and this time we drove in silence for a little while, but then Lucy turned in her seat.

'You know, I've just been thinking. Those men never took any notice of you. Do you think they'd have behaved differently if you hadn't been there?'

I hadn't thought of that, but she was right, they'd ignored me altogether, although they must have been aware of my presence. I thought about it as we drove along.

'I think they might have tried to take things further.' I told her.

'Further?' She sounded surprised. 'You mean like, all the way?'

'Probably.' I glanced at her. 'Would you have let them?'

'Oh my god.' She gasped, falling silent for a minute or so.

'Possibly.' She said slowly after a while. 'But only if you'd let me, and only with a condom.'

We drove in silence again until we neared her place. 'Would you let me?' She asked.

I'd thought about it as we'd driven along and I knew what my answer had to be. 'Yes, if you wanted to.'

The idea of seeing her getting fucked by someone else was giving me another hard-on. I gave silent thanks that we were not in a committed or an exclusive relationship. It would also give me the freedom to look elsewhere, and her friend Merry was an attractive proposition.

12