Donna - The New Part Time Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, and Cammie said to go out in your clothes." Gia led Donna out as soon as she finished dressing, where Donna saw that there were about two dozen people sitting and waiting.

Donna recognized many of them as waitresses and strippers, sitting between them was Cammie, who called out to Donna:

"Donna! I figured I'd invite a few of the girls to watch," she called out, motioning at the stage "I hope you don't mind."

If Donna was wearing any panties, they'd have been soaked.

Ascending the steps to the stage, Donna looked down at everyone watching her, all her coworkers and ever her boss waiting for her to strip in front of her.

Donna heard Gia turning the sound system on and playing some music, and so she began swaying to it, looking down, some of the women already had phones in their hands, recording her performance.

First was her white T-shirt, which up to this point was quite form fitting, and clearly displaying her hard nipples, she slowly raised it, revealing her taut stomach and belly button, she held it in place just below her breasts, showing their undersides, which she was certain were visible from the viewpoint of the audience.

After a bit of teasing, Donna raised the shirt over her breasts left the shirt there to give her nipples a little pinch, before whipping the shirt over her head entirely, leaving herself completely topless.

Donna fumbled for the button of her jeans skirt, she pushed it down once she had it open, letting it show her shaved mound, and before letting everything show, she turned around and slowly slid it off her round and beautiful ass before bending over and giving everyone a good view between her legs of her already wet pussy.

Donna's hands were roaming all over her body, gliding over her toned and sweating body, she took the time to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples, and by that point, her hands were slowly moving downwards towards her tingling clit like she was on auto-pilot, without any control over her own movements.

All she could do was look down at the audience watching her gyrate and touch herself, completely naked on stage, they knew what she was going to do, but nobody was even moving to stop her, they didn't even seem upset or taken aback by it, almost as if they were egging her on.

Finally her fingers reached her aching pussy, and she almost immediately exploded in orgasm, but barely held on just as her entire body shivered in ecstasy, she instantly forgot where she was, her fingers wasting no time toying with her clit and mauling her breasts.

A few seconds in and Donna's legs wavered as she sank to her knees, all without missing a step playing with herself, her voice echoing through the quiet hall where she worked for this whole week, fingers sliding into her slippery folds.

Donna's knees were spreading apart as she kneeled at the edge of the stage, her soaking wet pussy in plain view of everyone, all eyes were on her masturbating at her own workplace, the only sounds were her own moans and the lewd sounds her fingers were creating.

It didn't take long before Donna felt herself reaching a climax, she was announcing this to her audience as she bucked her hips and finally released her juices, sitting quite so close to the edge, Donna was sure she had showered some of her watchers with her juices.

Sitting back and breathing heavily, Donna finally managed to rest a little, after a minute, Donna's focus finally went back to her audience, remembering that they all had their phones, and even some cameras with them, she had just given her own co-workers a free video of herself masturbating, and if they decide to use that, Donna would be absolutely helpless.

"That was certainly going above and beyond your job description, Donna." Cammie finally broke the silence that fell over the stage, she had a knowing smile on her face, she brandished her phone, catching Donna's eyes "I also hope you'll be very attentive to what your co-workers ask of you from now on."

Just as she had feared, Donna's work mates were probably going to use this video as a way to do all sorts of things to her, and even though she had just cum, Donna felt herself getting squishy yet again.

By now, everybody was aware of Donna's habit of getting herself into situations like these, and many in the audience were aware that this Donna herself was more than willing to do so, so her smile in response to the realization did not shock them.

"Oh dear..." Donna mumbled as she fought to keep a straight face, but the idea of being blackmailed into far more lewd and salacious acts was too seductive, everyone was aware that Donna loved the idea.

Once she was well rested, Donna's clothes were taken away from her, there was still some paperwork to finish before she could be officially promoted from a waitress to a stripper, and so she still had to wait on the guests this day as well, but to prepare her for being naked in front of larger crowds, they decided that she should wait on them completely naked.

And so Donna's last day as a waitress began, serving the guests naked only encouraged them to intensify the amount of time she was getting groped, she even had to spend minutes on time standing in place while the guests enjoyed themselves by thoroughly molesting her bare body.

It was no surprise that this ignited Donna's lust with intensity, in fact, Donna had several more orgasms from the guests' hands, she was mercilessly fingered, pinched and spanked into a barely coherent sexual mess, only stumbling between guests, not to serve them but to be toyed with like a sex doll.

And the day didn't end there, as Donna returned back to the locker room empty handed, since Cammie informed everyone that she was free for use, and that it was not necessary to tip her.

Inside the locker room was half a dozen of the staff, some strippers and some waitresses with Gia in front of them, all waiting for her to return, once they spotted Donna, Gia put on a faux pout, as if upset with Donna:

"Donna! You know that no one was able to focus on work today all thanks to you?" Gia reprimanded the now barely upright girl, who was on the edge of completely losing herself in a haze of pleasure "The strippers couldn't strip and the waitresses couldn't serve, the pay for today was horrible."

"I'm sorry..." Donna barely eked out, aware of where this act was going, and she was ready for it, she wanted nothing more than to ride this wave of sexual euphoria to its end "How could I make it up to everyone?"

"Well, for starters, we want you to lie down on the bench." Gia motioned at the bench with a smile, and Donna gingerly stumbled onto it and lay back, waiting for the next command "Good, now let these ladies find some pleasure of their own, you made them very horny today, after all."

And so the first of the women took her place atop of Donna's face, who readily began licking her somewhat moist pussy as hands assaulted her body once more, she even felt something push deep inside of her pussy, something thick and vibrating!

This continued for several minutes as Donna pleasured the "disgruntled" women one by one, all while being pleasured herself by the hands and toys of the waiting ladies, Donna must have had as many orgasms as she did out on the floor, not to mention her face being covered with various juices from the women she pleasured.

By the end of her disciplinary session, Donna was practically passed out from pleasure, she was gently ushered out of the club and into the parking lot, driven home and sent in by Gia, of course, Gia didn't bother to dress Donna, so the latter was completely naked all the while.

Donna slept like a baby that night, and found herself as sore as she had ever felt by the next morning, she had sundays off, so she took the opportunity to relax and do nothing but sleep and masturbate all day long.

When she went back to work two days later, Donna was met by Gia, and immediately remembered the events of her last work day, feeling a blush radiate through her entire body.

"Hey Donna, how was your weekend?" Gia grinned, she could tell that Donna was still thinking about the events.

"I-it was good..." Donna mumbled, slightly fidgeting and sporting a sheepish smile on her face.

"So today's your first day as a stripper!" Gia clapped her hands together, pointing at the same tote bag she'd used before "Cammie says you'll still wear your old uniform today."

Donna got dressed, she was once again dressed in her entire uniform, including a pair of panties that Gia provided (she assured Donna that it was clean) alongside the bustier, skirt, apron, fishnet stockings and of course the high heel shoes.

Going out onto the floor, Donna made a beeline towards the backstage area, where Cammie was waiting for her:

"Good afternoon Donna, ready for your first real live performance?" Cammie smiled as Donna walked backstage, looking around at the different stripper who were awaiting their turn to get on the stage.

"Yeah, I'm as ready as I'll ever be..." In truth, Donna was feeling a little anxious, last time it was a small crowd of her own coworkers, people she knew at least a little, people who, in turn, knew her back and were aware of Donna's inclinations, for whom Donna's performance was just an inconsequential side amusement.

This time Donna was going to go out on stage completely blind, the people she was going to strip for were complete strangers, people who Donna would probably never see again after this summer, and who were quite invested in Donna giving a top notch performance.

"Don't worry, you're gonna do just fine," Cammie sensed Donna's nerves, and wanted to reassure her "tell you what, It's Michelle's birthday today, so we'll be having a party after work, why don't you come? I'm sure that we're going to have a blast."

Donna nodded and lounged around backstage until the announcer called her onto the stage, letting everyone know that she was a new hire, that this was her first dance ever (not quite true, but what the audience didn't know wouldn't hurt them), and that she was going to "Change from her old uniform into her new one right on stage!"

Emerging from the doorway and facing the crowd, Donna looked down and saw the much larger crowd of strangers she was to entertain.

The music kicked in, and Donna's nerves disappeared almost the second she began dancing, she swayed with the music and teased the audience with flashes of her panties and clear views of her cleavage, something they seemed to enjoy.

The first pieces to come off were her shoes, which she dangled over the edge of the stage as she danced stretched for the audience's pleasure, kicking them off and sending them flying backstage.

Next came the skirt, she had her apron on which meant she could tease the audience with it some more, but she could also give them a good look at her luscious cheeks, something she made sure to emphasize once the skirt hit the floor.

After a bit of dancing and teasing, Donna reached back to undo the bustier, which Gia thankfully taught her how to tie so that she could take it off easily, which worked without a hitch as the bustier loosened and let Donna's breasts pop out freely before Donna tossed the removed article aside.

The crowd went wild at the sight of Donna's massive breasts, she could feel herself getting hornier as she unconsciously caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples, but reminded herself that this was a job, maybe this is why Cammie invited her to the party afterwards.

Trying to keep focus, Donna danced again to the rhythm, making sure to savor the eyes that were devouring her bare flesh, she knew she had to keep dancing even after she was naked, so this was going to be a test of her "endurance".

Donna opted to leave her apron and stockings on until the end, meaning that she now had her back to the audience, her hips swaying hypnotically as she reached back to push the transparent panties that Gia had picked out, a thought popped into Donna's head how Gia was probably going to have to wash these panties yet again.

The panties slid down Donna's heavenly legs, and Donna paused for a second to allow the audience a clear and unobstructed view of her wet pussy, which had probably flowered open from her heightened lust, if the audience had noticed they didn't let on, since their reaction was the exact same level of applause throughout the entire show.

Donna danced some more, giving the audience time to soak in the view of her exposed breasts and ass, she was beginning to sweat and gain a glisten which the audience seemed to like.

After a while, it was time to remove the last piece of clothing she intended to remove in this show, the apron.

A simple enough task, she reached back and undid the string that held the small apron against her crotch, letting it flutter down onto the stage floor, Donna was now effectively naked, dancing on stage in front of a crowd of attentive strangers, halfway to orgasm but somehow managing to hold back her desire.

She continued dancing, every minute she continued to dance she sank into a deeper haze of pleasure and ecstasy, not able to gain release but continuously feeling its tantalizing call.

Eventually, the announcer thanked her by name, signaling her time to bow out, she was relieved to finally leave the stage, any longer and she would have probably started masturbating on stage yet again, probably to a less desirable outcome.

Backstage, Donna was once again greeted by Cammie after the other strippers congratulated her on her first show, each giving her a nice smack on her ass, by the time they finished congratulating her, Donna's world came slightly into focus.

Cammie wanted to watch her new hire work her first show, she was thoroughly impressed and offered Donna a ride to the party.

"Should I get dressed?" Donna asked, only half aware of the world around her.

"Only if you want to." Cammie's smile showed only a tiny hint of mischief, she was perfectly okay with Donna's love of baring herself, and she was apparently willing to have fun with it along the way.

And so Donna found herself going on a ride naked yet again, this time to one of her coworkers' birthday party, where by now, she had no doubt that she was meant to be one of the party's means of entertainment.

Michelle came out to receive them at the door, she gave Donna a good look, admiring the naked beauty's form, nodding in approval as she let them into her house.

Inside the house, many of the guests had already arrived, many of whom were people she worked with, so they were not that surprised to see Donna arrive naked at this party, with that Donna began mingling with them, and they occasionally took the opportunity to grope and finger Donna, bringing her even closer to orgasm, but not quite there yet.

At one point, the bell rang and in came a police officer, telling Michelle that they had a complaint filed against them, that this party was over the allowed legal limit of sexy, just before he began dancing to music.

The officer was a stripper himself.

For a few minutes, Donna was enjoying the show just like everyone else despite her own nudity, that all changed when the stripper, who called himself Brad, beckoned her over, at first Donna was hesitant, but after a little nudging (both literally and figuratively), Donna found herself in his muscular arms, where he kissed her long enough to make her head spin.

Donna was already teetering at the edge of climax, so this extra push made her putty in Brad's hands, he pushed her down in front of his speedo clad cock, which was heavily straining the thin material, Donna looked back at the other party guests, who happily egged her on, and finally went back and slipped Brad's massive rod out.

The sight of it made Donna gasp, but she was more than happy to take it in her hand and soon in her mouth, it didn't take long before her head was bobbing back and forth along his shaft, the simple act of sucking him off was getting her even hornier.

She stopped for a second, but only to wrap her massive tits around his thick member she began massaging him with her breasts as she craned her neck to lick and suck his tip as she rocked back and forth.

Brad pushed Donna back, and positioned her on her hands and knees before thrusting his giant cock into her already lubricated pussy, Donna climaxed almost immediately, but Brad didn't stop, so she came with orgasm after orgasm as she was pounded from behind, her arms gave out and her back arched as her face sank into the floor, she was still orgasming for what seemed like minutes on end before Brad picked her up and began bouncing her on top of his massive member, Donna's breasts were bouncing wildly as she moaned loudly and out of control, she wasn't even aware of the audience around her, all she could feel was Brad's cock inside her, driving her crazy.

Brad finally laid Donna on her back on top of a coffee table (which could barely take her weight) and delivered his load inside her, the walls of Donna's pussy squeezing the cum clean as she finally managed to regain her senses, she just fucked a stripper in front of all her coworkers, who were excitedly cheering her on and filming her the entire time.

As Donna finally managed to stand (albeit gingerly) after her gigantic orgasm, Cammie and Gia came up to her, one on either side, and addressed the party:

"Everybody, give it up to our newest stripper!" Cammie bellowed out, and the crowd responded in turn with a loud cheer.

"Welcome to the club, Donna." Cammie leaned in and whispered into Donna's ear, giving her a nice smack and squeeze on the rear as Gia did the same from the other side.

Donna thought to herself yet again, this was the best job ever.


12