Don't be Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wristbands," he asked. We held out our arms so he could see which ones we had. He grabbed Rose's wrist and led her to the door on the right. She turned and blew me a kiss before he ushered her through. He returned and took mine, leading me to the door on the left. He dropped my wrist and opened the door, ushering me in. I took a deep breath and entered, knowing there was no going back. I walked through a black curtain and entered a dark room. There was no furniture, no lights, and seemingly no exists. A masked woman sat in the center, holding a flashlight.

"If you have any personal belongings you don't want to carry around for the party, hand them to me now. Any items we confiscated as you navigate the following rooms will be collected and added to any you surrender now," she explained. She held out her arm and I handed her my wallet and Blistex so my pockets were empty. She used her other hand and reached behind her to pull back another curtain and ushered me forward. "Have fun," she said as I passed. I walked through the curtain and felt it close behind me, encasing me in darkness.

I extended my arms forward and slowly scooted forward. I extended my foot and patted the area in front of me before I moved forward, being careful not to fall. My fingers brushed against a wall when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist. A short scream escaped my lungs as I was pulled forward into another room. The room was black and I was pulled forward then pressed up against a wall. Another hand reached down and grabbed my other wrist, pulling my arms up and chaining them against the wall. While the first pair of hands finished hooking me up, I felt another hand begin to trace up my leg.

Oh God, what have I gotten myself into? I thought to myself. The hands on my wrist went away and another hand began trailing up my other thigh. The hands trailed my inner thighs, slipped up over my skirt, traced my waist, and grazed my breasts, before one disappeared and the other lightly rested on my cheek.

"Do you think she knows the rules?" a female voice asked.

"Do you think she wants to see?" a man asked.

"I think she should stay exactly where she is," a different women answered. With one hand resting on my cheek, which I assumed belonged to a woman based off the softness, a rougher hand returned to rest on my thigh. They remained there for a few moments before both their hands disappeared and a third hand covered my mouth at the same time a women pressed herself against my body.

I felt the edge of her mask as she lowered her head close to mine. "The rules are simple: there are none. The following rooms are designed to prepare you, mentally and physically, for the party within. Should you feel uncomfortable utter "no" and the staff will stop and adjust. You are to do what we have you do at all times as your opinion no longer matters. Your life, your body belongs to us now. You are our toy, our doll, and we will make sure you leave ready for more." The pressure of her body disappeared and I was left chained in darkness. A few seconds passed before a light shined over my body, but offered me no view of the mystery people in the room.

"Little Red Riding Hood, how cute," the man said.

"I wonder if she's in the same group as the wolf," a woman pondered.

"Should we be selfish and make adjustments or leave it to the others?" the other woman asked. The light turned off and there was no reply to her question. My eyes readjusted to the darkness as a hand reached up and released my arms, which dropped to my side. A tender hand wrapped around mine and pulled me forward. A curtain parted shining light into the room, finally allowing me to view the persons within. All three wore the same masks as the other staff, but they no longer wore the same formal ware; the man wore only boxers, the women wore black lingerie. The women holding my hand wrapped her arm around my waist and pushed me forward, sending me deeper into this mixture of sexuality and horror.

I stumbled forward as I stood in in a small room, drenched in light with mirrors as walls. I surveyed my appearance, surprised at how calm I looked. A few seconds later a panel slid open as a new women walked through. She wore the same mask and lingerie worn by the women in the previous room. She reached forward and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the next room. This new room held no furniture, only pillows and mattresses. A dark red glow covered the room, making it appear more sinister than it truly was. In the corner lied two women, entangled on one of the beds. My host led me forward and softly pushed me onto a bed, laid me down, then straddled my waist. She leaned forward, making sure to drag her chest across my own, to reach up and tie a ribbon around my wrist. She shifted to my other side, causing her larger breasts to press against my face. She pulled back before exiting the room, leaving me alone with the women in the opposite bed. I wasn't able to look and see what they were doing, but I was able to hear and smell them.

A soft moan escaped one of their lips as I heard a soft click. Another giggle followed before it was replaced with a soft moan. A light suckling noise filled the air and I assumed one of the women was teasing the nipple of the other. The slight aroma of vagina filled the air. I lightly licked my lips as I felt my panties begin to dampen in response, my body naturally reacting to the scene playing out in front of me. I closed my eyes and deeply inhaled, when I felt someone touch my thigh. My eyes popped open and met the stare of the topless blonde from the bed. She smiled and her hand moved higher as she slid over my chest to bring her lips to mine. The kiss was soft, gentle, and I found myself wanting more. Almost immediately, all my concerns of staying disappeared. My mouth opened slightly and I felt hers open in response, I slipped my tongue into her mouth, pressing my body against hers as I felt her hand slide higher up my thigh.

I strained against the restraints, longing to push her closer, wanting to run my hand along her naked back. Her hand trailed higher, brushing against the bottom edge of my panties, when her weight disappeared. I opened my eyes to find her sitting with her head tilted, creepily smiling. I glanced down at her chest, at her beautiful nipples that I wanted to be in my mouth before a blindfold was pulled over my eyes. The restraints were released and I was pulled to my feet. "Remove the blindfold and the party ends here," someone whispered in my ear before I was pushed into a room, the door slamming shut behind me.

I felt around the walls, realizing I was in a box. I tightly closed my eyes and forced a few deep breaths; I wouldn't consider myself claustrophobic, but I didn't enjoy the feeling of being confined. I frantically began patting the walls, looking for a way out. I heard a sliding sound behind me so I quickly turned, hoping an exit had appeared. I felt my way around the box before I considered the opening was below me.

I dropped to my knees and continued patting the wall in the direction of the noise, when my fingers hit something soft. I leaned forward and lightly ran my fingers alongside the base, realizing what I was holding had to have been a cock. I reached out and licked the tip, confirming my suspicions. I placed one hand on one side of the hole, and wrapped the other around the base of the shaft, leaning forward to take the head in my mouth.

I released the head and licked the shaft, making sure it was properly lubricated before I leaned forward to take even more in my mouth. I used my hand to lightly stroke the base as my tongue twirled around his head, licking up any precum that was released. I began to get into a great rhythm as I heard another sliding sound and a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me back, causing me to release his cock.

I was dragged backwards then thrown against a wall. My blindfold was ripped off and it took a few moments for my eyes to adjust before I acknowledged my surroundings. This was the largest and loudest room yet. From my position against the wall I could strongly hear the loud thumping from the bass of the current song playing and feel some of the vibrations. I surveyed the room; I was surrounded by a group of eight, four men and four women, who were all naked except for their masks. Body shapes ranged from fit and athletic to slightly overweight. Some were completely shaved, others were all natural.

The woman nearest me, which held my blindfold, nodded to another woman across the room who nodded back. She stepped forward and placed the blindfold in my mouth, gagging me. As she did I was able to notice their masks were slightly different, they had an opening for where their mouth should be. The woman stepped back and a man stepped forward, grabbing my hand. He led me to the center of the room. The eight proceeded to form a circle around me, surrounding me. They said nothing, instead they communicated through pointing and sharing glances.

Eventually, the members began to slip away, one by one, until I was surrounded by four, three women and one man. The remainders slinked away to the corners of the room; some removed their masks and began to deeply kiss one another, some chose to only fondle each other while their masks remained on, others sat and watched what was going to happen.

The man who stayed stepped forward and gripped my waist, pushing me backwards until I collapsed into a chair. He walked back and was replaced with one of the women; she walked forward and removed my gag, tossing it aside. She straddled my lap and brought her lips to mine; they were soft and delicate, and I was annoyed that her mask impeded my ability to bring her closer. I was able to trail my hands along her naked waist, enjoying the feeling of her flesh under my fingertips. She gave me one final, light kiss before moving from my lap to rejoin the others.

I rested my hands in my lap, noticing the slight damp spot from where she sat. The four shared a glance and sent another woman forward; she grabbed my hand pulling me to feet and leading me to one of the corners. She positioned me so my back was against the wall then proceeded to back off. The four stood close together, watching me. The four simultaneously ominously tilted their heads at the same time a pair of hands grabbed me from behind and pulled me backwards.

I screamed as I fought against the arms, not suspecting there would be a person behind me. His arms wrapped around me, holding me against his chest. Once I felt I was steady, I calmed down, and his grip relaxed in return. His hand slowly moved from my waist and dipped into the left cup of my bra. His fingers moved straight to my nipple, sending ripples straight to my vagina. He rolled it around with his thumb and forefinger, before repeating the process with my right breast. A quiet sigh escaped my lips and I relaxed into his chest, enjoying the feelings. I felt him nod and his grip on me relaxed as he disappeared back into the wall.

The fourth woman approached me and took my hand, resting it on her left breast. I smiled and pinched her nipple with my fingers, much like the man had done to me a few seconds before. I took a few steps towards her, testing the waters to see how she'd react. She maintained her position so I raised my other hand and wrapped it around her waist, pulling us closer. I let go of her nipple and pulled her lips to mine, pressing my body against hers as I surrendered my body to the kiss.

I let go of her waist and let my hand trail down her abdomen before resting at the crest of her thighs. I nudged my hand further, feeling her thighs part, letting me in. I deepened our kiss while sliding my hand to the basis of her slit, excited at how wet she was. I wet the tip of my finger with her juices and spread it around the outside of her lips before lightly brushing her clit. I felt her suck in a breath and I smiled against her lips. I pulled her into another kiss as my finger returned to her slit, but this time I slowly pushed it into her vagina. My other hand left the nape of her neck and returned to her nipple which I began to pinch as I slowly fingered her.

She softly moaned into my mouth before pushing me away. She turned and walked past the others and instead went to sit with another women who was previously watching who continued where I left off. I glanced at my hand which glistened with her juices as I slowly raised my finger to my mouth and had my first taste of a women in too long. I moaned in pleasure and lust, satisfied with what I had but longing more.

The remaining three stepped forward and together they pushed me against the wall. The man dropped to his knees and began kissing my inner thighs as one of the women reached around and unhooked my corset, ripping it away from my body, then turning and leaving. The third women caressed my breast, while nibbling on my neck. The man kissed his way up my thighs, pushing my skirt up as he went. He reached the edge of my panties and slowly hooked a finger under the edge, slightly brushing against my swollen labia. I shuddered at his touch, hoping for more. His other hand trailed up my other thigh and grabbed the top of my panties, pulling them down and tossing them to the corner of the room. He continued kissing up my thighs before reaching my slit. I bent my knees, trying to lower myself onto him, but he only quickly licked my slit before walking away.

The women stopped caressing my neck to reach down and trace my inner labia, quickly inserting a finger into my vagina. My head rolled back in satisfaction as she removed her finger and began lightly rubbing my clit. A moan escaped my lips which was quickly replaced with a whimper as she removed her hand. She exchanged a glance with the man who nodded.

He walked to the wall and pulled back a curtain, revealing a door. I walked over and opened it which led me into another hallway. I quickly walked past the locked doors, motivated by the pulsing beat which was getting louder with each step. The woman at the beginning didn't lie; I was horny and I wanted more. I wanted to get to the party. I reached the end of the hall and threw open the double doors, a large grin spreading across my face as I finally reached the party.

I appeared to enter one of the main ballrooms of the mansion; the room was large, with many doors leading off to different parts of the mansion. A DJ was in a corner of the room; music pulsing from the large speakers that surrounded him. The room was packed, with each person in a various degrees of dress. Some remained in their full costumes, others were half dressed, and a few were naked.

It appeared I was deposited in the party area; the only festivities occurring were dancing, eating, and drinking. Waiters wearing evening wear and masks meandered through the crowd, carrying plates of food or drinks. Along the edge of the room stood other staff members, watching, assuring nothing was getting out of hand. Every so often one would be approached and they would hand them a condom from their jacket pocket, before the group would turn and leave the ballroom through one of the surrounding doors.

"Kaelin!" I heard someone scream. I turned to find Rose weaving through a group of guys. It didn't appear like the staff changed her costume, but as she got nearer I realized they stole her panties, leaving an unfiltered view through her see-through bottoms. "How was your rooms? Mine were amazing!"

"Mine were good. A little creepy, but good."

"Awesome. So like I know I said I'd stay in the party room with you if you didn't want to hook up, but I was flirting with this guy while I was waiting for you to come out, and he told me that they have a sex swing and you know how badly I've wanted to try one. You wouldn't mind if I went with him, would you?" she glanced back at a guy dressed as Aladdin, who waved when their gaze meet. She turned back and I saw the lust in her eyes.

"Go, I'll be fine." I assured her. She gave me a quick hug before running back to Aladdin. I turned and took a deep breath, suddenly overwhelmed. I spotted the bar on the other side of the room and began pushing my way through the crowd to reach it. As I moved, I paid attention to the different colored wristbands, trying to decipher what they meant. I moved quickly, and it wasn't long before I reached the bar.

"Rum and coke, please," I told the masked bartender. He nodded and quickly made my drink, handing it back to me. I took the glass and moved to the wall, leaning against it. I sipped my drink and scanned the crowd, admiring the different costumes. I finished my drink and returned to get another one, when I felt someone stand next to me.

"Well if it isn't Little Red," a man said. The voice sounded familiar so I turned, curious about who was standing beside me. I sucked in a breath as my eyes met the man from the house earlier. I took a step back and glanced at his costume, chuckling when I realized he was dressed as a wolf. He wore no shirt, but had painted fur on his bare chest. He wore tight, brown boxer briefs which left little to the imagination, and completed his look with a pair of fake wolf ears.

"My mother always said I should stay away from the big bad wolf," I teased. The bartender handed me my drink, which I took and turned to leave the bar, excited when I felt the wolf turn away as well.

"Well, I always say a mother's brain is only good to eat, my dear," he smoothly replied. I sipped my drink and lightly chucked, appreciating his reference to the original tale. We moved to a section of the room that was a designated sitting area, and he led us to a couch. I sat next to him and crossed my legs, feeling my skirt rise higher. I watched his eyes follow the hem, gazing at my naked thigh, before slowly admiring the rest of my body. His hands were nowhere near me, yet I felt like his hand trailed over my body, causing my pulse to quicken.

"So why'd you pick the wolf?" I asked. His eyes jumped from my breasts to my eyes and he smiled.

"Some woman dressed as Little Red Riding Hood came to my house, and what can I say, she was an inspiration." I smiled as he scooted forward, so our thighs nearly touched.

"Well thank God she came, what would you have done without her?" He scooted closer, our thighs pressing against each other and his hand began to graze my back.

"I certainly wouldn't of had as great of a costume, I owe all my success to her." His hand moved closer and brushed along the back of my neck. I bit my lip as a shiver went directly from my neck to my vagina, turning me on even more. I glanced at his eyes, then trailed to his sculpted chest, before resting at the large bulge in his boxers. I closed my eyes and sighed, imagining the cock I sucked earlier, imagining it was mystery man's. His hand trailed across my shoulder and another moved across my bare stomach. His body pressed against my side as his lips went to my ear.

"You know, Red. We can always take this party somewhere else. They have private rooms in the back. The moment I found out you were going to be at this party, I imagined taking you back and stripping off that costume of yours." His hand trailed lower, resting on the edge of my skirt. I was so wet, and I wanted his hand to slip further. He lightly kissed my ear before continuing. "I've been hard all night imagining your naked body. You're so beautiful," he murmured. He kissed my ear, then my cheek. "Do you want me too?" he whispered. I turned my head and brought his lips to mine. His lips were soft, and I felt a fire everywhere our bodies touched.

I opened my mouth and let his tongue feel mine. I raised my chest, pressing my breasts against his torso. His hand moved from the top of my skirt to wrap around my waist, resting at my lower back. I broke the kiss and leaned to whisper in his ear. He pulled me closer, kissing my neck.