Dream Weaver Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear her breathing and knew when it deepened and she finally fell asleep. He walked quietly to the door to the hallway and locked it. He knew Cyn and if she couldn't get into his room from the hall, she would try the adjacent suite. He also knew that she would have no problem waking Bliss if she could get in. His steps were even quieter as he walked from the door toward the bed.

She was adorable, her hand up against her cheek. She looked innocent even as she personified sexy. Her lips moved and he bent close to hear his name as a sigh. "Chal...please." There was a husky tone in her voice, a sexy rasp that had him pulling off the dressing gown and tearing at the rest of his clothing. He was naked as he climbed into the bed with her. His cool body pressed up against her warmth. It was a mistake, he knew that even as his mouth found her neck, his teeth elongating in his need. He should force himself to leave her side, to leave before he could hurt her but his demons pushed him onward and his cock slid easily between her thighs.

She whimpered in her sleep and he gentled his eager touch. "Bliss," he whispered. If his cold heart could beat it would have stopped as he waited with bated breath to see if she woke. If she slept on, he would curl around her and force rein on his needs. He would stay with her until morning, content with holding her in his arms. If she woke, his cock jerked at the thought of what would happen then.

She rolled toward him, her eyes opening slowly. She blinked and a sleepy smile crossed her lips. "Chal." She hummed her pleasure. Her hand curled around his neck and into the thick curls at his nape. "This is a wonderful dream. Did you weave it for me?"

He bent his head and whispered her name against her lips. He was gentle at first; barely touching, returning again and again, tasting her. He grew more fervent when she arched, her small, tight bottom pushed against his loins. She was soft and so incredibly warm and he eagerly unbuttoned his shirt that she wore. He pressed her against the mattress and kissed every soft inch he uncovered, from between her small breasts and over the pale curve of her stomach. She parted her legs with a tiny nudge from his hands and his slid between her thighs, breathing deeply of the scent of her passions.

His nose nudged aside the tails of his shirt and he lifted her legs over his shoulders. He gazed down at the beauty before him breathing in the scent that was Bliss. His tongue slid between her swollen, lower lips and delved into the treasure of her folds. She tasted of the sweetness of heaven and the spiciness of passion and she went straight to his head. He feasted on her and tasted every nuance of her pink pussy, glorying in the golden orgasms he gave her.

He couldn't take his eyes from her face. Expression after expression chased each other. When tears began to trace wet lines down her cheeks and into her hair, he rolled off of her and drew her into his arms. "Did I hurt you?"

Bliss wiped at the tears and nestled her face against his chest. "No, oh no, Chal. It's stupid, really."

His finger touched her chin, lifting her face so that he could see into her eyes. "Nothing about you is stupid, Nothing."

"What about silly? Can I be silly at times?" Her hand rested against the smooth skin of his chest, trembling like a trapped butterfly.

He lifted his hand from the bed and traced the tender skin of her arm to finally weave his fingers with hers. "Of course. Now answer me, did I hurt you?"

Her cheeks flushed with color and she tried to hide her eyes again but Chal wanted an answer. "That's it, isn't it? I hurt you or...Did you not want me...that way?"

The uncertain tone of his voice had Bliss lifting her head from his chest. "You... You think I didn't want you?"

It was his turn to drop his gaze. He cocked his head even as his cheeks flushed red. "It could happen."

Bliss smiled and then laughed at the ridiculousness of that statement. "You're kidding? Right? Chal, it couldn't happen. Ever." She giggled again at the thought.

"Okay, little one. Enough poking fun at the embarrassed incubus." He smiled, it was just a pleasure to hear her laugh and see her smile. "So answer me. Did I hurt you?"

Bliss scooted up a little higher so that she could kiss his lips. Her hand played with a lock of his hair. "No, you didn't hurt me." Her smile lit up her face even as her own cheeks reddened. "No one has ever cared if I felt pleasure or not. The fact that you did was...miraculous."

**************

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm still having trouble trying to write. I'm not happy with this one but I know I would fiddle with it forever so I'm biting the bullet. Please forgive me for any mistakes I made. I've gotten very self conscious with my writing since the strokes. Anyway, I am on chapter 8 so I should have seven out soon. Take care!

12