Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shuddered, swaying against her there for a while, Heather looking on in the mirror with bright-eyed curiosity. "I made a mess."

"I know," Heather giggled. "You were like a wild animal, like when my cat has the zoomies."

Gil tried to come up with a witty response but was dumbstruck.

"I can feel it cooling on my back. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, let me get you a towel."

The walk to the bathroom to find stuff to clean up with was always comically uncomfortable. Gil tried his best to keep his drooping cock from dripping everywhere while he gathered up some hand towels and a box of tissue.

"Just leave it, it's okay," Heather said when he returned.

"No, we're going to sleep in this bed; nothing worse than sleeping in a puddle."

Gil mopped up the mess with one hand and used his other to dry his cock off with a tissue. "You're so thoughtful," Heather said, the smallest hint of teasing in her tone.

"All clean." Heather rolled onto her back and looked up at Gil, her face still ablaze with ecstasy. "You're going to want to pee soon."

"Really? Weird."

"Yeah, anything I...I don't know, deposited up in there? You're going to want to get that out."

"Alrighty. Come here," Heather said, her arms held open wide. Gil tossed the soiled towel on the bathroom floor, a wad of tissue went into the trashcan, and crumpled onto the bed next to her.

"That was, uh..." Heather said after a few breathy minute, "um..."

"Good?" Gil couldn't help himself; he had to ask. He could tell she hadn't orgasmed but didn't know enough about her yet to tell how far off she might have been.

"Amazing," Heather breathed.

-

Finally cleaned up to their satisfaction, Gil and Heather found themselves cuddling each other harder than they'd ever been cuddled before. It was like a different form of sex, the caressing and kissing and whispered nothings and pleasant dozing that seemed to be overwhelming and reassuring and arousing all at once.

It was late when Gil was woken up by the first of many questions Heather posed about what had just happened.

"How did you know what to do? Like, how do we know what to do?"

"Huh?" Gil said groggily. "How to do...?

"You know, fuck," Heather snickered. How could such a simple, run-of-the-mill curse make his heart flutter like that? "Yeah, it's like, I didn't think barely at all, and it all felt so good, and everything new that you did felt even better than the last."

"Instinct, millions of years of sexual selection, evolutionary pressure."

"Alright, 'Professor' Mr. G, I took biology and I get it, but I was talking about you."

Gil didn't follow, he just kissed her forehead and fondled her boob.

"You seemed to know what I liked and thought felt good before I did."

"Uh, not really. I was just paying attention to you. You liked some things we did a lot more than others. Like, when I went down on you, I could tell that you weren't so into it."

"Paying attention, that's all? You can read me that well already? But this is our first time. MY first time."

"Yeah," Gil said simply. "I wasn't thinking much either. I just did stuff and paid attention to how you reacted and if you seemed to like it, I kept going."

"I guess I don't believe it."

"I mean, I'm not psychic. It's not magic, it's just sex. Not that sex isn't magical when it's right, but you know what I mean."

Heather pondered that while she played with his shrunken member. "It's funny that something so small can get so big. Magic, like you said."

Gil laughed. He wondered what another man would think or say if Heather had said that to them; probably get offended and leave her alone in bed, force her to get someone else to drive her home. He felt so lucky that they had found each other, that they had given each other such a monumentally special gift.

"Okay, if you are so smart about what I like, what was my favorite position?"

"Doggy," Gil replied without hesitation.

"How?"

"Well," Gil began. He had never had a play-by-play recap with Alice before, but he also never got embarrassed when they spoke about sex, so why was he hesitating now? "After you seemed to get tired riding me and we switched to doggy, you were moaning and moving a lot more, and every time you looked back at me, it was just..."

"And then after you ate me out and we tried you on top, then you rolled me on my side, and then I sucked it for a while..." Heather recounted. "You lasted a long time."

"Yeah," Gil agreed. "Nothing was getting me close, to be honest, but I wanted to see us doing it doggy style in the mirror."

"Oh my god, that was so hot!"

"Yeah, it was," Gil said proudly. "The look on your face, the way your boobies swing when I...I'm starting to get hard again, but it hurts."

"It hurts? Your thing hurts? Why?"

"I was really vigorous, and I came hard twice tonight. My balls are a bit sore too."

"I never knew it could hurt from fucking."

They lapsed into silence. Gil stared restlessly at the ceiling while Heather's breathing fell into the deep, rhythmic pattern of sleep.

"I think I love you, Gil," Heather said, her voice thick with exhaustion.

"Careful, kiddo," Gil warned.

"I know, I'll be...I'm being careful. I'm being careful." Heather fell silent again and Gil started to nod off too, but was brought back to the waking world when she whispered, "Thank you, Mr. G. I love you, goodnight."

"Goodnight, Heather."

-

"I've decided."

"Hmm?" Gil asked. His mind flashed back to the look on her face when he slid inside her for the first time. Giddyup, cowgirl, he almost said aloud.

They were in the café across the street from the cheap motel, grabbing a croissant and coffee before returning to their lives. Gil knew that for as long as he lived in the city, every time he drove by these two unassuming bits of urban sprawl, he would never forget the night both of their lives changed forever.

"On a university."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. UCSB. Far enough from home, close enough to you."

"Oh, kiddo, that's great, but don't, I mean, don't, ah..."

"Don't screw up my life for you? And going to one of the best universities in one of the nicest cities in California would do that how?" Heather said in a low voice but confident tone.

There wasn't anyone else in the café but the staff, but he still felt like this was way too private a conversation to be had in such a public place. "I've got a wife, kids," Gil said, failing to think of more reasons to not continue.

Heather smirked at him, the look on her face telling Gil that she knew he would give in no matter the quality or quantity of excuses. "And you are not rash or impulsive, I know."

Gil saw Heather again as though it were the first time, the hundredth or so 'first' impression of her in the last week. How could he possibly say no to the impossibly bright ember of stardust turned human that sat across from him?

"But still, it was good, right? Pretty close to the best?" Heather asked.

"It was."

"It can be again."

"It can." In Gil's experience, sex only got better when it was with someone you knew and trusted, and he couldn't help but look forward to Heather learning that same lesson. With him, of course. "Even better."

"Good."

They sipped and munched their breakfast, eyes never straying too far from the most interesting, most important, thing in each other's world that moment.

Some people came in, an older couple that seemed to be husband and wife, and a pair of women who could have been sisters, best friends, or lovers based on how close and friendly they seemed. Maybe it was just projection. A couple of guys that seemed unrelated followed.

"How many of them just had sex like us, do you think?" Heather whispered conspiratorially.

Gil laughed. "You are just too much."

"Aren't I?"

"We should go. Parents might start to wonder."

"If they do, it'll be a first."

"Sorry."

"Why?"

"I don't know, just seemed like the right thing to say."

-

On the road, a couple of turns before they arrived at Heather's front door, Heather asked Gil what he'd been hoping and dreading for miles.

"So, you going to drive me up to Santa Barbara, help me move into my dorm?"

"Just drive you up to college, then?"

"Yep."

"I can do that."

End of Part 1