Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was pointing almost straight up in the air and she was mounted directly on top of it. There was little more than an inch waiting for room to slip inside - but there was no more room inside. Mrs. Clark moaned as she pivoted her hips, rubbing the tip of my cock around and around against the outer wall of her uterus.

"Would it be okay if I cum inside of you?" I asked.

"Now?" she gasped. "I wanted to get off ..."

"I'll make sure you cum first," I promised, "but I've been holding off for a while and I really need to cum. You've been patient - so - if you'd like a cream-pie - I'd love to fill your tight pussy. Otherwise, Maggie, Emily or Lena would probably be willing to take my load."

"... or me .." Sheila offered.

"You're clean," Liz said to Sheila.

"I like being that kind of dirty," the team captain snickered.

Charlotte's mom looked at me and said, "You can cum when I do but make sure I'm cumming."

"No worries," I said, smiling.

She gave me a look like she didn't believe me.

"Did you or did you not just watch me bring all four of your teammates to climax?"

"Liz, I thought you wanted to fuck?" Sheila asked, goading the woman. "You're doing a lot more talking than fucking."

With that, Mrs. Liz Clark squeezed her thighs tightly together and began jack-hammering her cunt onto my cock.

"How you doing, man-boy?" she moaned.

"Nice and tight," I told her. "Just the way I like it. If you get tired and want me to take over for a bit, just let me know."

She growled and sped up. She was doing some serious work with those thigh muscles and her entire channel was grasping at my cock - but I wasn't going to lose this showdown, no matter what.

"AARP called," I told her. "They want to offer you a free membership."

"Fuck you!" she growled, fucking me a little faster.

Sheila laughed; Lara shook her head, grinning.

"You're cumming first, man-slut," she promised.

"Please," I sighed. "I can go all night. You've got a hell of a pussy. I love how tight you are - and I love how you're trying to punch a fucking hole through your womb but it's almost your bedtime and I'll have to go home and jerk-off just to get a little relief."

"You've already cum once tonight," she accused.

"Just for that, you're cumming twice before I fuck a baby into your nasty cunt," I told her.

"Good, fucking luck. I've never cum twice in a row in my life."

I looked at Sheila and said, "Hope the janitor enjoys his overtime. Tell him he's gonna need a second bucket of mop water."

Liz Clark had been fucking me long enough now that the rest of the squad was sitting on the bench. They howled in laughter as the blonde and I shot barbs back and forth at each other.

Finally, I felt a tremor run through her thighs.

"Your body's trembling," I told her. "You getting ready for Orgasm #1 - or you need a nap?"

"You fucking man-whore!"

"Are these just for decoration, or do they do anything interesting?" I asked, as I fingered her nipple piercings.

"Hands off!" she growled.

Sheila snickered.

"I love how tight your stomach is. You have an amazing body. I love your tits - and those little dimples in your cheeks that show up when you're trying to focus on not cumming on my cock."

She didn't answer; she just growled.

"It's gonna be amazing, watching your tummy swell with my baby. You're gonna cum so hard that you ovulate and my sperm is gonna gang-rape your egg. You'll probably be the next octa-mom."

She whimpered.

"Do you like the idea of getting bred by a young stud?" I asked her. "You're hot as fuck. I'd love to knock you up. I love pouring my sperm inside of hot moms. Ask Maggie and Lena. I cum in them all of the time. We were sure Maggie was preggers the other day but we'll just have to try again ... and again ... and again. Did you see how much I cum? I'm pretty sure you're getting knocked up when I cum inside of you. When your tits fill with milk, can I suck them? You have amazing tits. I'm gonna suck them so hard."

"Fuuuccckkk!" she gasped, slowing to a stop as her body trembled.

I grabbed her hips and took over pistoning her body up and down on my cock.

"Come on now, Mrs. Clark," I taunted. "You can't just stop like that. Everybody knows you cum so much harder if you keep fucking while you're cumming."

"Stop," she moaned.

"Please?" I asked.

"Please, stop," she begged.

I pulled her down against my chest. I kissed her face, jaw, and neck as she shuddered through the remainder of her climax. I kissed her eyes, her nose, her forehead. I gave her lips tender kisses.

When she opened her eyes to look at me, I asked, "Are you ready for number two?"

"You're serious?" the blonde gasped.

I set my feet on the floor, wrapped my arms around her, and stood up. I turned her to face the rest of the squad, leaned her forward, notched my cock into her vagina, and eased her down onto my penis. I laid my left arm around her ribs, gripping her right breast, teasing the piercing with my fingertips. My right arm went around her hips and I cupped her mons in my palm and fingers, massaging her clit within its hiding place, tempting it to come out and play. She moaned.

I didn't move her body much; I just used my hips to slide my cock in and out of her channel - banging the head of my prick against the front wall of her vagina, hoping to stimulate her G-spot as I drove in and out of her.

"You're gonna cum so hard," I whispered into her ear.

I started fairly slow, making sure everything was lining up the way I wanted. Her breathing was becoming labored again.

"You are so sexy," I told her. "Sheila wants my sperm but I'm going to give it to you. I love your amazing ass. I want to suck your naughty nipples but you won't let me have any fun. I'm going to make you cum and then I'm going to fill your tight cunt so full of my jizz that it'll leak onto the floor."

As I fucked her, I continued to play with her nipples, her mons, and her clitoris. I pressed my palm against her mons, trapping her sensitive bits between my hand (on the outside) and my cock (on the inside). Again and again I stroked my cock into her as far as it would go - just brushing against her womb.

"Cum for me sexy woman," I purred. "You're driving me crazy. I want to cum in you so badly. We'll make beautiful babies together."

I sucked on the side of her neck. I squeezed her breast and tweaked her nipple. I rubbed my fingers back and forth across her clitoral hood. When her tender nub emerged, I gently ran my fingers back and forth over it, letting the ridges between my digits bump across, and abuse, her most sensitive organ.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out.

I felt a little ejaculate run across my balls and reached down to wet my fingers in it. I brought her gooey spend back to her clitoris and massaged the natural lubricant into her throbbing nubbin.

"Stop!" the blonde gasped, barely hanging on as her body shuddered.

I let her catch her breath. I held her as my lovers - all seven of them - watched the woman cumming on my cock - looking at her nakedness stretched out in front of them - only blocked by my hands and arms.

"Can I cum inside of you, beautiful?" I asked.

She turned her head, looked into my eyes, said, "Yes", and kissed my lips.

I took the lid off of Pandora's Box. I raised the blonde's body up eight inches and slid her back onto my cock, savoring the glorious tension of her still-pulsing vagina muscles, as they milked my cock.

With our lips still pressed together, I softly stroked her mons and squeezed her breast as I began injecting my long-held load of jizz into Charlotte Clark's mom.

"Fuck, yes!" the blonde crowed as she felt my hot seed pour into her.

She pressed her palms against her abs - as if she could feel my semen spraying inside of her.

"You showering?" I asked, when I was finished.

"I don't think so," she said, kissing me again. "I was telling the truth when I said I'd never cum twice in a row. I really want to go home and go to bed with your gooey shit leaking out of my dirty twat."

I lifted her off of my cock. She stood on her feet, turned, and wrapped her arms around me.

"Thanks, you're a hell of a fuck. I had a good time. I'd love the chance to do this again but I'm guessing you weren't just boasting when you talked about fucking your three companions."

"Maggie's in charge of my calendar," I replied. "You'll have to talk to her."

Mrs. Liz Clark raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. Her smirk turned into a giggle. Her giggle stopped when I grabbed her nipples in both sets of fingers and pulled her in for a long, hot kiss.

"You're ungodly sexy," I told her. "Talk to Maggie."

"I will," she promised. "Thanks for putting up with this old woman. I think I need a nap now."

I laughed and pulled her in for another hug and cock-raising kiss. Her fingers wrapped around my stiffening rod.

"I still can't believe how big this is," she said.

She gave me one last peck on the lips and turned to get dressed. The others were waiting on her.

Emily handed my clothes to me, one at a time, and I got dressed as well. Once I was clothed, I gave each of the Screaming Sheilas a hug and a kiss before we headed out.

"I'll call you," Sheila told Maggie.

"Sounds good," Maggie replied.

I gave my roller derby lovers one last wave and we left the locker room. I nodded to the security guard as we passed him.

"Did you have fun, Augie?" Maggie asked, as we walked across the parking lot.

Lena and Emily laughed.

When we got to the car, Emily wasted no time getting me onto my back in the backseat and getting my pants down far enough for her to deep-throat me so that she could taste Mrs. Clark's cunt. Once I was dressed again, she spent the rest of the trip kvetching about missing out on the chance to taste the others because Sofia Ivanov sucked me clean before my little lavender lover could object.

We stopped at mom's house and I gave Emily's mom a hug and a lusty kiss. She stood with her back to the door and groped my cock as our kiss got longer and longer. She only let go when mom opened the door to check on us. I was hoping that mom thought we were talking and couldn't tell that I was tongue-wrestling with my mother-in-law.

"Good night, dear boy," she told me. "I'm going to go lie in your bed, fill my sinuses with your smells from your pillowcase, and finger myself as I dream about wearing roller skates while you pound my poor pussy."

"I love you, naughty woman," I told her. "I promise to suck your clit 'til you cum the next time we get to spend some time together."

"I'll hold you to that," she purred, kissing my cheek one last time before turning to head up the walk.

I gave mom an innocent wave and climbed into the front passenger seat. Emily closed the back door and snarled at me. Maggie and I laughed at her.

"Mags," I asked, "you sleeping over?"

"Your cock's probably exhausted," she said, chortling.

"I'm sure Emily's going to suck me hard and ride me to climax. I doubt I'll cum but you're welcome to cuddle with me while she fucks herself silly - or you can have a turn. It's been a while since you spent the night."

"Okay, with you Em?" she asked.

"Yup! If you want, I'll get him hard and you can have the first ride. If you can get him to cum in you, I'll eat you out."

"Challenge accepted," Maggie said, stealing my line.

I laughed and leaned over to kiss the corner of her mouth. I caught her fingers in mine and held hands with her as she drove us home.

"You're incredible," I told her.

"You're pretty fucking incredible yourself," she replied. "Sheila Blakely already texted me, trying to make sure we don't miss their next appearance at the roller ring."

Emily laughed and said, "That was a lot of fun. The derby was pretty cool too."

Maggie and I laughed at her joke.

"Do the women on the Screaming Sheilas work together?" Emily asked. "They seem to know each other really well."

"Yeah," Maggie said. "They all work for the fire department. Sheila's the assistant chief."

"No shit?!" Emily gasped.

"No shit," Maggie replied.

"No wonder they're so ripped. I hope I'm half that fit when I'm that old."

"You're a hard-body too," Maggie told her. "I don't think you realize how your body has changed since you signed on."

When we got home, Maggie sat on my face while Emily deep-throated my cock and continuously swallowed on me, milking my rod, until my balls were full and aching again. She giggled when I shoved her away.

My fiancé traded places with my MILF lover. Emily rode my face as Maggie rode my cock, using her talented twat to wring my poor cock dry. The two of them touched and teased each other as they used my body to get what they wanted. Their sexy sounds and naughty behavior filled every one of my senses with pleasure.

Maggie moaned as she climaxed and I grabbed her hips to pull her onto me so I could dump my load into her as deeply as possible. My moans rumbled through Emily's twat and she came just after us.

Emily climbed off of my face and Maggie tumbled to my side. I kissed her and cuddled with her as my girlfriend first sucked me clean and then kept her promise to eat my jizz from my lover's cunt. Maggie moaned into my mouth as Emily ate her out.

Once my fiancé had gleaned all she could from my lover, she turned off the light and lay down on the other side of me. I kissed them both one last time and let myself pass out.

~~~ End of Chapter 8 ~~~

(Bucket-List Progress: Week 13 - 28/104 = 26.9%)

{Favorites and comments send more Lit-readers my way - which is a great way to express your appreciation - assuming you enjoyed this.}