Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," I groaned, loving the humming sound of Hagane's tongue.

My tongue danced through Fara's pussy, stimulating her. She trembled, her breasts quivering. The flavor of her nectar soaked my tongue. It was fantastic. My tongue stirred her up. I loved the flavor of her. The wondrous taste filled my mouth.

My lips worked on her labia as she trembled. Hagane didn't let up with her vibrating tongue. She kept applying it to the elf. Fara whimpered, her head tossing from side to side. Her supple thigh pressed my cheek tighter against Hagane's cheek.

"Yes!" gasped Fara. "Rotten roots. You two... I... I'm cumming!"

Her pussy convulsed around my tongue. I loved the way she rippled. She fell back on the bed, squirming and writhing as her nectar poured out into my mouth. Hagane's buzzing tongue stopped humming. She moved her lips down, joining me in drinking that flood.

"Goddamn, that's good," I groaned.

"It is," Hagane purred. "Mmm, Fara, you taste so good."

"You feel so amazing," gasped the elf, her body bucking as she squirmed on her back.

Hagane and I licked at her. Lapped at her. My dick ached and throbbed. I had to fuck her. As Fara shuddered through her bliss, I pulled my mouth away from her. Hagane kept licking at Fara's delicious pussy, but I had to fuck her.

"Sit on her face, Hagane," I groaned. "Plant that metal cunt right on her mouth."

"Yes, Leo," Hagane said. She almost had no emotion, but I could tell she was happy. It was in the slightest inflection in her voice. My reserved animated statue rose and crawled over Fara's body.

"I don't have a magic tongue," moaned the elf, "but I'll do my best."

"Mmm, your tongue is very magical," said Hagane. "Every woman you eat out cums. And isn't that a wicked power to have?"

"You flatter, Hagane," the elf said as I brought my dick to her pussy.

"Fara," I asked as I pressed my cock into her pussy, "can humans and elves breed?"

"It has been known to happen," she said. "My kind rarely wants anything to do with humans. Too short-lived for us. Some of us think you're nothing more than pigs, since dungeon builders appear to be human."

"Good," I said and thrust my cock into her pussy.

Fara groaned as Hagane turned around to face me. Cream gleamed on her metallic lips as she planted her cunt on Fara's face. The elf's cunt clamped down on my dick, holding me in her hot embrace. My hands stroked her sides up to her small breast.

I rubbed at her little mounds, stroking her. She had such small nipples that I pinched as I drew back my cock. She moaned into Hagane's metallic cunt. I groaned, savoring that wonderful cunt massaging my dick. I buried back into her pussy.

"Oh, yes, Lord Leo!" my elf moaned, her fertile twat squeezing about me. "That's such a delight. Oh, Lord Leo, yes, yes, I love it when your cock is in me."

"Mmm, it is a treat," I groaned, pumping away at her cunt. "You did amazing, Fara. You and Hagane both."

"I just checked her work," moaned Hagane. "And taught her algebra."

"Such an amazing thing," whimpered Fara. "It makes math so much simpler."

"Never thought of it that way," I muttered, drilling into Fara's pussy.

Her cunt squeezed about me in such an exciting way. She clamped down hard on me. The silky caress of her pussy massaged my tip. The pleasure shot down to my balls. The pressure grew there. I loved how it swelled me towards something amazing. A big burst of pleasure.

I would shower her cunt in my cum. Just flood her fertile womb with my jizz. I pumped at her. I thrust harder. Faster. It was incredible to enjoy the way her twat gripped me. She felt amazing about me. Just such a joy.

I plowed into her hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her cunt with such passion. She groaned, her twat holding me tight. She gripped me with the passion of her snatch. My balls smacked into her taint as they filled with the pressure.

"Goddamn, you got a cunt, Fara," I groaned. "I love your elf-pussy."

"Mmm, and I love your big human-cock," she moaned into Hagane's pussy.

The animated statue shuddered, my distorted reflection gleaming across her small tits and stomach. She arched her back and thrust her arms over her head, the fine wires that made her hair rustling. I grinned at her, loving how beautiful she was.

I leaned forward. Hagane, smiling, did the same. I kissed her, savoring the feel of the Japanese monster girl's lips on mine. The flavor of Fara's pussy seasoned our kiss with its sweetness. I thrust my tongue into Hagane's mouth.

She slid her arms around my neck, moaning into my lips. She felt so wonderful against me. Such a treat to enjoy as I buried my cock into Fara's pussy. Her tight cunt brought me closer and closer to that moment of eruption.

"Lord Leo," Fara moaned into Hagane's pussy. "Mmm, this is such a sweet reward."

It was. It absolutely was. I loved every moment of it. Every last second of burying into her. I fucked into her hard and fast. My nuts slapped into her body. Her cunt squeezed around me, swelling that ache at the tip.

My tongue danced with Hagane's. She whimpered into the kiss.

All three of us hurtled towards our orgasm. I slammed to the hilt in Hagane's cunt, loving the way her snatch squeezed about me. She held me with such passion. I loved every moment of it. I plunged to the hilt in her. I fucked her hard and fast, plowing my dick into her snatch.

I broke the kiss. "Fuck, Fara, your pussy..."

"I know!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Lord Leo!"

Her cunt went wild around my dick. Her twat spasmed around my cock as I drew back. She suckled at me. I stared into Hagane's steely eyes. They trembled. Her head threw back and she gasped out her pleasure.

"Fauraliiithiliana," whimpered Hagane. "Yes!"

"Oh, your pussy tastes so good!" Fara moaned, her cunt sucking at me.

I buried into her and grunted, "Fuck!"

I erupted into her. I fired my cum into her pussy. I spurted over and over into my elf's cunt. Her flesh rippled around me. She spasmed and suckled at me. The pleasure rushed into my mind. The hammering passion crashed into my thoughts.

Stars burst across my vision, dancing around Hagane's gorgeous face. My dick erupted over and over into Fara's pussy. The elf milked me. Her wonderful twat suckled out my cum. I groaned, spurting into her snatch over and over again.

"Oh, damn," I groaned as I emptied my balls into her fertile pussy. I couldn't breed my monster girls, but Halia and Fara... I could breed them. I shuddered, savoring that passion as I pumped her full of my spunk. "Fuck, that's good."

"Mmm, it is," panted Hagane.

"Thank you, Lord Leo," moaned Fara. "Mmm, I love it when I have your cum in me."

I grinned. "Let's get the dungeon driven towards—"

"Lord Leo," Du's voice sang in my mind. "We have found the new dungeon. There are lemures guarding the entrance, but we're too sneaky for them. They haven't seen us at all!"

12