Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's just fantastic."

She worked her twat up and down my cock, stroking me with that wonderful snatch of hers. She had just an amazing twat. She massaged me with just the right amount of silky delight, bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

My fingers dug into her ass. I held her tight. She groaned, her boobs bouncing around my face, her wings flapping. My nuts twitched as my mother suckled on them. Her tongue swirled around them as the pressure built and built.

"Maya!" howled Naughty Nina. "You wonderful slut! Yes, yes!"

"Ooh, I love feeling your juices soaking my hand, Nina!" gasped Maya. "That's so hot."

"Garnet!" gasped our older sister. "Fuck my cunt harder. I'm almost there!"

Leathery wings flapped. The slap of flesh echoed. "Yes, yes, cum on my shadowy dildo, Cunty Crystal! Just cum!"

"You fucking brat!" Crystal howled. "Yes!"

"Kweh, heh, heh," Garnet chortled in delight as our older sister howled in rapture.

My dick throbbed in Mrs. Lucina's pussy. She slammed down me, her cunt so warm. The pressure built in my nuts that Mom licked. The angel flapped her wings. Her halo flared bright as she rose up my cock. She slammed back down me.

"Leo!" she howled. "My hung stud! Yes!"

Her pussy went wild around me. Angel twat massaged my cock, sucking at my flesh. My balls lurched as Mom suckled on them. I rubbed my face back and forth between Mrs. Lucina's big breasts and erupted. My cum fired into her. I spurted blast after blast of jizz into her cunt.

I reveled in the pleasure of this moment. In the success of this day. Siwang was my ally. I was one step closer to my goal. My fingers dug into Mrs. Lucina's ass as my cock erupted over and over again. I pumped her full of my jizz.

"Leo!" the married MILF moaned, her halo glowing so bright. "Oh, yes, yes, Leo, that's incredible!"

I groaned, spurting the last of my cum into her pussy. I leaned back, panting. Her cunt rippled around me. I closed my eyes, smiling at how good I felt. I achieved something today that didn't require fighting. Didn't require hurting anyone.

Mrs. Lucina cupped my face, smiled down at me, and kissed me.

12