Entering Her Domain

Story Info
After texting for a week, I enter her lair.
1.2k words
3.92
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No bars, no restaurants, no innocent places to meet and set the mood. That's not happening in 2020.

Looking up to the building those butterflies decide to fly another lap inside of me.

The backpack filled with bulky shapes poking me in the back won't allow me to forget why I'm here. Not that there was ever any chance that that would've happened. I lift the backpack a bit higher one last time, I swallow the butterflies trying to escape and ring the bell.

One floor, two floors, third? I think it was here.

A door is opened, that must be it.

A glance inside, nobody in sight. I think I recognize this?

It's been over a year but it looks like the right apartment.

She however is nowhere to be seen.

"Hello?" My voice seems hesitant.

I hope this is it.

I don't want to talk to strangers right now.

They won't see what's in my head, or my backpack. They can't.

But it will ll feel like they know, I know it!

"Hi" I recognize that voice!

"Come in, close the door." I do.

I look around. Yes, there are other shoes here.

I bend down to leave mine there as well. I hear movement further down.

"Nadu."

She appears. A pair of stockings has stopped right in front of me.

They are one of my weaknesses, and she knows.

They are all I see but I hear the laughter in her voice.

"Oh well done. I knew you'd know what it meant. But obeying so quickly as well?

Good boy. I'm going to enjoy you."

My eyes want to drift upwards but I manage to stop myself just in time.

Here I am. Kneeling just inside her apartment. Legs spread slightly apart, gaze downwards, hands resting on my knees, palms up. Nadu.

Her hand appears on my head. Her fingers comb through my hair.

"Stay."

She turns around and turns away, taking my backpack with her.

Just before she turns the corner she pauses for a second.

Could I risk a glance?

Before I can decide she's gone.

It still surprises me how much you pick up when all you can do is wait. And listen.

A thud. My backpack.

The items within bumping against eachother.

A zipper. She is opening it.

A moment of silence.

More objects bumping against each other.

A hand rummaging, searching.

A .... okay, I have no idea.

"Oh", something is put on the table. It sounds hollow.

"You've brought a nice selection. Did you bring everything I asked for as well?"

"Yes, Mistress." The first time those words passed my lips.

That felt right.

A pause.

The search resumes.

Stockings. I almost didn't hear her approach.

Unconsciously my head had tilted to pick up every sound.

My gaze returns to the floor, just as her stockings appear once again.

She stops just in front of me. Her hand returns to my hair.

She pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. It won't stay.

"You cut this. I'm not sure if I like it."

Her hand continues, past my ear, fingers close at the back of my head.

My head is tilted backwards.

"It's still long enough."

A grin is barely hidden on her face. The sparkle in her eyes is clear.

She wants this just as much as I do.

Her outfit? Black. That's all I see before my eyes are drawn to what she was looking for. Red leather. A collar. My neck already exposed to her.

In no time she secures it and her fingers find the metal ring at the front.

"As long as you are wearing this, you are mine."

I swallow another butterfly. I nod.

She waits.

"Yes, yours, Mistress."

She nods.

"Good, let's get comfortable, come in."

She turns and moves further inside.

As I get up, I see the door in the corner of my eye.

I could just leave.

The thought doesn't even cross my mind.

______________________________________________

I follow her in. She's already curled up in the couch.

Her legs tucked underneath her. A simple black dress, a sparkle in her eyes as she studies me. Both look good on her.

A small table, my backpack, some of the toys scattered next to it.

Would they tell me what was coming? Or were they just on top? I can't remember.

A small bowl. Strawberries?

A carafe. Water? Wine?

She nods at the space next to her on the couch.

A fleece blanket. Cozy.

"Still sure you want this?" she asks.

"You know what you've brought, you know what I'm planning to do to you.

As long as you are wearing that collar you're mine."

My eyes take her in. "Sounds wonderful, Mistress."

One of her legs stretches and lands in my lap.

"Tell me once again what you'll let me do to you today."

My hands instinctively start to massage her calves.

___________________________________________________

"Ok, enough." Her legs retreat. Blushing I stop talking.

I knew why I was here. We texted about it all week. And still,

telling it all again while she watches me. That small smile threatening to break through the entire time.

"There's a glass in the kitchen. Get it and fill it for me."

Her eyes turn to the carafe in front of us.

One glass? I could use a sip myself. Would cool water help the blushing disappear sooner?

I return with the glass, fill it for her, and I remember an earlier night.

In front of her I kneel and offer her the glass. "Mistress."

It takes her only an instant to appreciate the situation. She languidly stretches and fills my spot as well.

"I like you down there, slave."

So slave it is? That sounded good when she said it. Slave. Me. Yes.

She takes the glass from my hands and tilts her head towards the strawberries.

When I turn again she has taken a first sip from her glass. Her tongue appears and strolls across her lips. My eyes are locked.

I admit, the strawberries were almost completely forgotten until her look reminded me. Her mouth opened just a bit, I lift one towards her lips.

Sometimes a drop of juice escapes and her tongue flashes out to intercept.

Sometimes my breath stops for just a second.

"Enough." I put the bowl back on the table behind me.

As I turn back her fingers once again find the ring in my collar.

"Time for the main dish, don't you agree, toy?

Hands behind your back."

Her hand keeps my collar in place as I cross my arms behind my back.

I can feel her stockings smoothly gliding over my legs. Her smile appears as one of her feet keeps climbing upwards, discovering how excited she made me.

"That's sweet, slave. I'm glad to discover you're enjoying this as much as I am."

Her hand releases my collar as she lets herself drop backwards into the sofa.

Her feet walk slowly up my body. My arms behind my back, my attention divided between her stockinged feet, climbing ever closer, would I kiss them if I could?, and her dress that's slowly exposing more and more of her legs. Perhaps I might even catch a glimpse of the other treasures hidden underneath that dress.

"Can't choose, slave?" The smile is clearly heard in her voice as her feet are lowered to the floor again. "Maybe you'll get both, if you are a good boy for me.

Put your toys on the table and then move over there facing the wall." She says, pointing at an empty spot. Prepared just for tonight?