Evanee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan groaned, and writhed trapped under her. Sweat dripped all over his dirty, tired body. Despite his best efforts to resist, it was taking all of his will not to give her the satisfaction of getting a release out of him. He groaned as her walls clamped around him, coaxing his balks to release their load.

"How precious. You think you have a choice." Just spare yourself the humiliation of defeat and give in. Cum toy!" Evanee commanded, impaling herself on the his stiffness. " You belong to me mind and body, Toy. Cum or I will punish you." She held up a hand full of pointed, red claws and pressed them to Alan's throat.

Alan croaked, trembling, unable to hold in the wave upon wave of sensation threatening to crash over him. His legs went rubbery, his heart pounded in his chest, and his breathing came in horse rasps as he exploded.

Evanee let out a loud cry, hands coming to grip Alan's shoulder hard, driving her nails into his flesh. Her tails flailed wildly with satisfaction of breaking her victims will, her walls milking every drop of sticky, white cum from him.

Alan's hissed it pain, losing complete control of himself. "Aaahhhhhh!" His body collapsed into a sweaty, dirty, broken heap on the cave floor.

Evanee slowly rose, a wide satisfied grin on her visage, removing her nails from his flesh leaving small bleeding holes, and grabbed him by the hair and dragged him into a smaller chamber.

Alan thrashed, seeing she was taking toward something. "Nooo!"

"That was good but I crave more. " Evanee told him, yanking him harshly into a cage constructed of bones of a bear's remains that she had found upon initially finding the cave. She slammed the door of the cage shut and tied it with strips of cloth hanging from it. "You be a good toy and stay here."

Alan whimpered in pain when his sore, torn flesh hit the back of the make shift cage. "No! Let me out! Please!" Alan begged.

His cries fell flat as Evanee turned away leaving him in the dim cave. He heard the faint sounds of her wings flapping as she lit from the mouth of the cave.

Evanee soared up through the night, once more on the prowl. He had been good but taking him had only stoked the fires of lust within her. She wanted more, needing to be sated. She delighted in the sounds of the city as they became closer. She licked her lips hungrily, watching all the citizens milling about the streets below. The moon was full and it fueled her desires.

The night was still young and she could use a few more toys.

-END

12