Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was grinning like a Cheshire cat - and licking her lips - it was nice to see her back to being her normal, horny self.

"Have you been a naughty boy, Mr. Mitchell?" she asked me.

I tried to look as guilty as I could, "Yes."

"Do you need to be punished?"

"Yes," I moaned.

She climbed onto the bed, up my body, covered my mouth & nose with her musky panties - and slammed her pussy down onto my hard cock.

She stared into my eyes as she pressed the aromatic underwear against my face, rubbing her generous breasts back & forth across my chest - as she stroked my throbbing cock in & out of her gripping tightness.

I didn't know if she'd fingered herself while she was laying in my old bed or not - but she was nearly feral as she fucked herself on my dick - her hips thrusting forwards & backwards - shoving my meat in & out of her sausage-grinder.

She slowed down as her first orgasm arrived - letting it wrap around her like a blanket - soothing - soft. She sighed.

She pulled the MILF-flavored panties off of my face and tossed them at the hamper.

She raised off of me, pulled my arms above my head, and flopped her sloppy cunt onto my face, saying, "Welcome to Subway; eat fresh!"

I lapped at her wicked cunt as she started grinding her sex against my face. She pulled my hands to her breasts - and my fingers to her stiff nipples.

"Climb on, baby girl. Let's show him what happens to naughty boys who waste their seed by jerking their peckers into a trashcan."

I felt wrists grab my ankles - just before my beloved slowly impaled herself on my stiff cock.

She worked it in & out until her juices got flowing - and then I was ready to tap out.

My wicked Science teacher was grinding her twat up & down on my face so hard - and fast - that I was struggling to grab a breath.

I pinched her nipples hard.

She leaned back a little - and I stuck my tongue out. She fucked her pussy with it for a bit - and then leaned back up and ground herself on me some more.

Her moans filled my ears - and my balls were churning.

Her daughter was fucking my cock like a pro - grinding it all the way in - balls-deep - and then sliding back off until only the tip was inside - and then thrusting it in deeply once more.

The hot MILF on my face came hard - screaming and squirting - which fired off my climax - blasting hot love into my bride - who gasped, and tensed, and squirted.

I shifted - trying to catch her - as I felt her relax and start to lose her balance.

Her mother jumped up, grabbed her, and laid her in my arms. Then she snuggled in, next to us, killed the light, and pulled the blankets over.

~~~ Friday ~~~

After breakfast, we grabbed our things and headed for the campus. The bookstore was open. We planned to pick up our books, make sure we knew where everything was, and stop by the courts to play a little pickleball.

I had a T-shirt and Jersey shorts on. Each of my lovers had on a sexy tennis dress with thin shoulder straps and a waist that showed off their tremendous bodies.

They made me play against the two of them - and I was doing fine - until they raised the fronts of their skirts, giggling, to show me that neither of them had panties on.

After that, I was having trouble moving around as well - and they were killing me.

It didn't help that - every time one of them served - the other one was flashing me - and - when I served - they both flashed me.

Nobody else was on the courts - but there were a few people walking by - and the thrill of them exposing themselves was driving me crazy.

My cock was aching so badly that I finally just conceded and grabbed my stuff to head to the car.

When we got there - and stowed our things in the trunk - they shoved me into the back seat - in the middle - and then climbed in on either side.

They took turns, sitting on my cock, riding me for two minutes at a time - until each of them had climaxed.

Then they knelt beside me and took turns sucking my dick and balls until I couldn't stand it anymore - at which point Kasey grabbed my face and kissed me hard - while her mother deep-throated me and Hoovered my schlong until I spewed everything I had into her belly.

Then she shoved Kasey off and kissed me hard as well - as her daughter lifted her mother's skirt and spanked her bare ass until it was pink.

I snuck my hands up under their outfits and fingered their juicy pussies and they decided that we needed to get moving.

I consented to be drug to the mall - to shop for shoes. Why are there so many shoe stores?!

The public flashing of bare pussies beneath tennis dresses resumed and - soon - my balls were aching again.

That night, Kasey invented a game called Pussy Roulette.

I laid in the middle of the bed on my back.

One of them grabbed my ankles and rode reverse cowgirl; one grabbed my shoulders and rode cowgirl-style.

They each got 60 seconds at a time to fuck the shit out of me - and the winner was the one that got me to nut inside them.

They blindfolded me to make it more fair. I'm not sure why they thought I couldn't tell whose pussy was whose. Kasey's was tight and tentative; her mother's was taut and tenacious.

As far as I was concerned, the biggest winner of this game was yours truly.

Kasey squealed when I filled her with my seed; her mother sucked me clean - and hard enough to climb back on and get herself one more climax before we cuddled together and turned out the lights.