Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to listen for a couple more seconds but squirting had always lit my fuse. I grabbed her hips and started slamming her sexy body, and her grinding gash, down onto my anxious cock. The wet sounds were wetter and the slapping was not quite echoing off of the neighbors houses.

I was focused on my coming climax when Kasey leaned back, changing the entry angle, and a whole new part of my cock got stimulated. I was grinding my teeth, holding out for her to cum with me.

I felt the head of my cock bang into the front of her pelvis a couple times and her body started quivering, just as she shoved our clothes between our bodies. My penis was committed & ready - and my partner was cumming - so I started spewing.

Kasey wrapped her arms around my neck and held on, shaking, as I continued to pound her clenching cunt down onto my gushing firehose.

Her fingers tensed on my neck, and the hair on my spine stood on end, just as my last shot of jizz jetted inside her, and the interior backdoor started opening.

With my wife still mounted on my cock, I stood up, took three big steps to my left, and ducked around the corner. Her mouth was hot on mine. She was ravenous. Tension was a big stimulant for both her and her mother. I tried to stand up under her sensual assault but I was breathless in no time.

I heard the beer cans fall, followed by Kasey's grandmother yelling, "What the fuck is this shit?!"

Kasey hopped off my cock, handed me my clothes, fixed her skirt, and pulled her shirt on. My shirt and shorts were on two seconds later.

Hand-in-hand, we quickly walked through the open gate, over to the property line (the neighbors were a couple mowings behind the Williams' so it was easy to find) and then headed directly towards the street in front of their house. We crossed the road - to the other sidewalk - and turned east. As soon as we got to the intersection, we cut back across the street, once more, and headed for the car.

As I started the vehicle and we took off, I asked Kasey, "Why was she so pissed off about the beer cans?"

"I don't think it was the beer cans," she said, laughing. "It was the three used condoms."

I stared at her. "USED condoms? Whose semen...?"

"Frogs - from the animal lab at school," she said, laughing harder.

"I don't even want to know," I told her, shaking my head.

"I just hope she spends the money to have them tested," she said, howling.

"After what Grandma Mitchell said, I could see her shoving it up inside of her wrinkled twat," I told my laughing wife, starting to giggle myself.

"Maybe she'll turn a frog into a prince," Kasey said, dabbing at the tears in her eyes.

When we got home, Kelsey insisted on watching the whole video, while sucking my dick.

She tried to sneak in a quick penetration, at the end, but her daughter was already watching and wagged a finger at her. She pouted until Kasey finally agreed to let me eat her to orgasm. Once her mother was sated, at least minimally, we headed to bed.

~~~ Friday ~~~

I finished my classes and drove to Pop's. I'd barely started my shift when I got a delivery to Kasey's grandma's house again. A half-hour later, I pulled up with the pie and turned on the glasses.

"Pop's Pizza!" I announced.

"You owe me $500," the wicked witch said, as she opened the door.

"I don't remember having sex with you and I doubt you're worth nearly that much," I retorted.

"Well, I never..." she started to say.

She realized the conversation was headed into déjà vu, and said, "My vandalism deductible is $500. You can pay it for the damage you caused."

"I caused?"

"Yes, last night."

"I'll have you know I was working last night and didn't get home until late. Would you like to call my boss to confirm? Ask for Mack."

She fumed at me, and said, "I know it was you."

"$20 for the pie, please."

"It's highway robbery."

"It's the best pizza in town and you know it."

"It is not."

"You call us more than anybody else. I saw it in the phone records when I was going over the information with the police officer."

She harrumphed at me again, threw the $20 to the ground, and pulled the pizza box from my hands, slamming the door in my face.

"Thanks for the tip," I called out, as I headed back to the car.

The rest of my evening went more smoothly and, believe it or not, the $3 tip I swindled from the old nosey-body was still the lowest one I received for the night.

When I got home, Kasey was holding the bag out. I reached in, pulled out a slip of paper, and handed it to her mother. She opened it and read, "Police car".

"Can't you fuckers pick anyplace normal?!" I complained.

~~~ Saturday ~~~

Mom didn't leave for work until almost 9 o'clock. I thought my second wife was going to go crazy, waiting. I was getting several plates out of the dishwasher when she came running in and grabbed me by the hand.

I made her stop by my car so I could grab the moving blanket. If she squirted all over my bed, it was going to be trouble. Getting out of the house without leaving evidence behind was already going to be a problem that had too many variables for me to solve.

I used my key, opened the door, hollered for mom - just in case. I waited a few seconds and, not hearing a response, snuck up the hallway. I'm still not sure why we were sneaking. I unfolded the heavy, blue, quilted cover and spread it across my bed. Kelsey already had her clothes off. She'd thrown them on the right side of my bed (away from the door) so I did the same with mine. We were both completely naked.

My mother-in-law's pussy has always been mouth-wateringly-beautiful - so I started there. I didn't give her an orgasm but I had her wound up & ready. I realized I'd forgotten to turn on the glasses and stopped to do that before I nibbled my way across her clit, mons, belly button, abs, solar plexus, breasts, areolas, nipples, collarbone, neck, and chin - to get to her mouth.

Once our lips and mouths were fully engaged, I grabbed my cock, seated it into her heavenly depression - and then I pressurized her cabin-space and prepared for lift-off. I was just getting a good rhythm going when I heard the air-breaks release on a semi. Dad was home!

There was an immediate loss of cabin pressure as I jumped off of my lover - and the bed. I offered my hand to pull her up. I quickly looked around the room - trying to figure out where we were going to go.

My closet door was standing open. There was not really enough room in there for both of us. I could hear dad unlocking the front door. The hallway was NOT an option.

I laid the moving blanket beside the bed, on top of our clothes, and pointed for Kelsey to lie down. I lay next to her, pulled the blanket over us, and used my toes to try to pull the bottom edge in. If we squeezed - and had plenty of time - we MIGHT fit under my bed - but not right now - not like this!

I lay flat on my back. The blanket was stiflingly hot and claustrophobic as it pressed down onto my face. I tried to slow my breathing. In my own ears, it sounded like I'd just run 10 flights of stairs.

Dad hollered for mom from the front room and then waited. Not hearing a response, he headed for their bedroom - no doubt to change clothes. His footsteps sounded like the march of a battalion of enemy soldiers - getting closer and closer as I cowered in my foxhole.

I heard my door open wider and I completely stopped breathing. I could feel Kelsey's eyes on me but I refused to look at her. There was no explaining this. I was butt-assed naked in my room, hiding, with my mother-in-law - who was just as gloriously naked.

Dad's footsteps headed to their bedroom and I let out the breath I had been holding. Now what?! The only exits from my room are the window and the door. My window is towards the ceiling and it's been a while since I tried to squeeze myself out of it - but it's not easy. I MIGHT make it; Kelsey probably wouldn't. That left the hallway.

We waited.

After what seemed like hours, the shower came on. Kelsey nudged me and I shook my head, no.

As soon as the radio got loud - and I heard my dad's horrible karaoke - it was time! I believe it's called caterwauling because it sounds like a cat is trapped inside of a wall. That's what my dad sounds like in the shower. I threw the blanket off, pulled my lover to her feet - and off of the blanket - and threw it aside to grab our clothes. We dressed in a flash and rushed down the hallway as fast as we could - as quietly as we could.

Kasey was waiting, laughing, with the front door open after we got through the gate. I was gasping for air. Her mother looked at me and said, "Where's the blanket?!"

I played the video for our judge.

It took a few 'instant replays' - and a lot of laughing - before she decided that we had, indeed, fucked in my bedroom - thus satisfying the rules of the game.

Once that was determined, Kelsey took me to her room to finish the job.

She kissed me while she worked up to her first orgasm, rode me (as I mauled her breasts) to the second one, and then I flipped her onto her back to fuck her like she wanted. Unfortunately, she didn't get her third until I was spewing inside of her - and she decorated us both.

With her still mounted on my cock, I picked her up and carried her to the shower. Both of our sloppy juices were running down my legs. I turned on the water and cringed as it sprayed my back & ass until it came up to temperature. Only then did I turn and share the spray with my sexy partner.

I bounced her up & down on my cock a few more times, relishing the feeling of her tight treasure-box on my jeweled scepter. We kissed a little longer and then she got to her feet so we could scrub away the sticky residue of our love-making.

Once we were clean, she stood (inside of my personal space) straddling my stiff rod - and we kissed some more. If Kasey hadn't hollered that my dad was coming up the walk, we probably would have headed back to the bedroom to try for another round.

I'm not sure why he didn't just call. The only thing he wanted was to know if I knew where mom was. I think he might have just wanted to see what the house looked like, now that we had actually moved in. The last time he'd been here, we were still painting.

It was close to lunchtime so we invited him to stay for sandwiches. I dug out the bread, miracle-whip, and cottage cheese, and told dad where to grab plates, glasses, and silverware. Kelsey fried bacon while dad toasted the bread, Kasey leaved the lettuce, and I sliced the tomatoes.

Fifteen minutes later, we were sitting down to BLTs, cottage cheese, potato chips, and sweet tea. Dad told us a few road stories. Two were funny, one was inappropriate, and one was a little scary. Over-the-road truck driver was definitely not the job for me!

After dad left, Kasey said she wanted to go for a jog. We changed our clothes and drove her to the place where Kelsey and I had fucked the morning of the wedding. We laughed as Kasey's mom retold the story about jerking me off into the salad-dressing container so she could spike Grandma Williams' coffee with it after the ceremony.

As we ran the trail, I told the two of them that I thought it was time to end their 'Random Fuckery' game. Things were getting a little too out of control - and I didn't even want to think about what it was going to take to try to have sex in a squad car.

Since Kelsey still had most of a fresh load inside of her, she was easier to convince. Kasey only gave in after her mother and I agreed that I could fuck her senseless when we got home from running.

In the end, she decided she didn't want to wait that long. Kelsey drove us around town while I fucked the shit out of her daughter in the backseat of the car. I think she spent more time, watching us in the rearview mirror, than she did focusing on the road. I'm also pretty sure I smelled her musky scent mingling with her daughter's and mine - so I'm sure she was rubbing herself through the leggings she had worn for our run. Knowing her, she wasn't wearing panties underneath.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

Sitting in church, we really didn't change anything we normally did. Kelsey was a little more subdued in her horse-play but, otherwise, it was the same as always. I held each of their hands and we tried to be good listeners.

After the service, we shook Pastor John's hand on the way out. As he often did, he told us that he was glad to see us. He was one of those people that made you believe it.

We took my mom & dad to KFC so my mother could get her weekly chicken fix.

After lunch, we went home to try to get a jump on our homework assignments for the week. Kelsey also had a few lecture videos to watch. Since all of her stuff was self-paced, she was already about half-way done with her classes for the semester.

~~~

As we lay, together, in bed, that night, both of my wives informed me that it was still too early to tell but that, so far, they hadn't started their periods.

I fucked Kasey through two orgasms and switched to her mom. She got two little ones and then, while we were distracted, Kasey teased a fingertip along my taint - and I lost control - and flooded her mother's pussy before either of us was really ready. She, of course, thought it was a lot funnier than we did.

~~~ Monday ~~~

By the end of the day, neither of my lovers had still gotten their periods. We talked about taking a test but there weren't any in the house. We did our homework and got ready for bed. The two of them decided that they were going to hold off on sex for the night.

Thankfully, they had mercy on me. Kasey sucked me for a while and tried deep-throating me again - but she's still got a ways to go. After that, she and I made out as her mother sucked my cock straight down her throat - and I gave her a belly full of fresh protein.

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

After classes, I started mowing & trimming the three yards. Kasey went to the drugstore and came home with four pregnancy tests. When Kelsey got home, they each took one. Kasey's came up negative; and Kelsey's came up positive. I could tell my former Science teacher was excited - but she was too worried about her daughter to celebrate. They decided to wait another 24 hours and take the other test.

I ran to Pop's and did a two-hour shift.

At bedtime, we showered together. They were still waiting on sex. We had a three-way kissing duel and the two of them jerked me off. We kissed, cuddled, scrubbed, and rinsed each other.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

We were in Spanish class when Kasey's cramps started. By the time we got home, her period had begun. I held her as she cried. I texted her mom and she came home early. When she came in the door, she dropped onto the couch with us and we both held her daughter in our arms. After another half-hour, Kasey started drying her face. She gave us both kisses and then stood up to face us.

"I have no clue why I'm crying," she announced. "I don't want to be pregnant yet. I mean - obviously - I do - I've been bawling, non-stop, for hours - but it's insane. Mom. Take your second test."

Curiosity got the best of me and I watched the process this time.

"That's it?" I asked, incredulously.

"Yup," Kasey said, laughing.

"That's fucking stupid," I said.

"Your body starts putting out a certain hormone when you're pregnant. The test just detects whether or not it shows up in your urine."

"Well, fuck!"

She laughed at me until Kelsey held up the plastic stick.

Pregnant.

Kelsey handed the proof to her daughter, bodily picked me up, and carried me to her bed.

I don't know if it was fueled by adrenaline or lust. She had never tried to do that before - so I'm not sure it would have normally been possible - but she picked me up like it was nothing and carried me into the bedroom like I was a recalcitrant toddler.

There was no doubt in my mind; we were about to fuck like animals.

As soon as she set me down onto my feet, we each started ripping our clothes off.

I had no idea why she wanted to fuck right now but this woman was - according to that little magic stick - carrying my baby inside of her. She could have anything she wanted, as often as I was able to give it to her.

If she wanted fucked, I was gonna fuck her; if she wanted bred, I was going to breed her.

As soon as we were both naked, she shoved me onto my back, climbed on top of me, and started riding me like I was a mechanical bull. Forwards & backward, up & down, left & right - she fucked the shit out of me! It was all I could do to hold onto her hips as she punished my penis - prodding it as deeply into her as she could - brushing against her already-occupied uterus.

She howled like a wildcat and sprayed her climax all over me; my fuse was lit.

I grabbed her hips and fucked my stiff prick up into her sausage-grinder. Her motion became less chaotic and we found a punishing rhythm that slapped our bodies together over & over again. The sound was magnified by the slick ejaculate she had covered me with. We growled & groaned as our bodies collided, our sex organs writhed & wrestled, and my flared cock-knob bumped & banged its way in & out of her sweetly-tense trench.

We were fucking so hard I couldn't even play with her gorgeous tits.

Her body shuddered, her vagina clenched, and she sprayed me a second time.

There was less friction now - but there seemed to be more suction. My anxious cock slurped & slid in & out of her gripping gash.

Her body trembled with the last of her orgasm and that was the end for me. Her pussy seemed to suck me back inside, wrenching a ball-busting orgasm from me.

I came so hard my eyes hurt. It was glorious!

~~~

I have no clue what it is with women. I don't know how they know.

How did Kasey know to grab our clothes before the backdoor opened at her grandmother's house?

How did my mother know that now was the time to visit? She never visits during the week. Ever. And, yet, as I lay in bed, recovering from the near-death fucking that my baby-momma just gave me, my first wife - her daughter - hollered from the front room, "Your mom wants to come over. What should I tell her?"

I looked over at the MILF who was now MY MILF. She smiled.

"You took too long," Kasey announced. "She's headed across the street."

I rolled out of bed, grabbed the tub of baby-wipes, and tried to clean my lover's ejaculate from our bodies as quickly as possible - filling the small trashcan half-full with our soiled rags.

We got dressed and headed for the front room. My lover detoured to the bathroom - to grab the test-kit - but her daughter was already holding it, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Kelsey and I dropped onto the couch. Kasey led my mom into the seating area and plopped down on the other side of me.

"Reggie, I don't mean to be nosey but - well - it's going to sound nosey. I've tried to think of a way to ask that doesn't sound like that - and there isn't one. What did Pastor John say to you, the other day? It's killing me."

"There's a segue for you," I thought. Aloud, I said, "Have a seat mom. This is gonna take a minute or two. Do you want something to drink?"

"What? No. No, thank you. So you'll tell me? I realize it's none of my business..."

"Mom."

"Yes, Reggie?"

"I have a couple things to tell you, first, before we get to that part."

"Oh, yes. Yes, of course. I'm sorry, Reggie."

She sat down in the recliner.

"First, off. I'm married to both Kasey and Kelsey. Obviously, only one of those weddings is legal in this state. The other one was just for the three of us - so we could get our relationship straight."