Experimental

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could finish her sentence, I erupted again. Copious amounts of cum erupted into the air and fell on her face and chest. White lines erotically crisscrossed her face as I grunted again and again, my hips lifting into the air.

When it was finally over, I sat there, breathing hard, just looking down at her. She had her eyes closed, a look of surprised excitement on her face.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I said quickly.

"No... no... it's fine," she said as she scooped the cum from around her eyes so she could open them. "It's fine. Really."

"I didn't know... I'm sorry... it just happened..." I said quickly.

"No, really. It's totally fine. Don't worry about me. We have to fix this." I watched as she unconsciously put several cum-covered fingers in her mouth and pulled them out clean. Then she opened her eyes and looked up at me, her face a total mess. "I'm here for you. I need to take care of you. With all that drug in your system, it can be dangerous. So, we need to take care of that. And... I'm your mom. We need to make sure that your erection is... fully... deflated."

She looked at her cum-covered robe and began to remove it, pulling her arms free and laying it on the floor beside her. Her spaghetti-strap night shirt couldn't hide her beautiful breasts and could barely even contain them. I could see her hard nipples pointing through the material as if threatening to pierce it. She started stroking me again, this time using both hands.

"It's ok... really," she said, licking the cum from around her lips. She turned her focus onto my cock again, stroking it with both hands, even swirling one over the head, making my body shiver. "I really don't mind." She was smiling, enjoying what she was doing to me. "Does that feel good?" she asked, looking up at me again.

I nodded, licking my lips. God she was turning me on so much, just looking down at her. All the cum on her face, the look of determination, the growing look of... desire. She was enjoying this just as much as I was!

"I knew it was still going to be erect," she said shaking her head. "That drug is pretty powerful with just a single dose. Your father really needed it to get... erect. But you... oh I bet you get erect all the time. Mmhmm... so hard... all the time... So... uh... just let me do what I do best, ok?"

"Ok," I whispered, my embarrassment quickly fading as her desire became more evident. "I think you like... it."

She smiled, looking at my long, hard shaft. The desire was more than evident in her eyes. "Yeah... you've got a really nice looking cock." She nodded. "Yes... yes you do...." I grunted again as she changed technique. "You like more wrist?" she asked. "Maybe slower... like that?"

"Oh... fuck..."

She smiled up at me. "Oooh... that's a yes..."

I looked down at her, kneeling between my legs, both hands stroking my very hard cock, her face mere inches from it, covered in my dripping cum as she stared at it as if transfixed.

"God I love seeing you look like this," I said softly. "It makes me even harder."

She smiled, her face beaming with satisfaction. "Oh it does, does it?"

"I'm... I'm sorry... TMI..."

"No. No, it's good. It's good for you to tell me what turns you on. I may be your mom, but this isn't... normal."

She went back to stroking me, an extra bit of confidence in her technique and in her face. She giggled a little. "So you like seeing me covered in cum, huh? Why don't you tell me more about that?"

"What? You want to hear that it turns me on that you love stroking my cock to get more and more cum out of it?"

"It turns you on?" she smiled, so proud of herself. "You like it when I stroke your cock, covered in your cum like this? Does it make you want to cum again?"

"Fuck yes," I admitted, feeling my next load approaching fast. This was... this was an absolute fantasy come true. "It makes me so fucking hard."

"Oh yeah? It does?", she smiled almost predatorily, her face flickering in delight. She knew she had me and that she was in full control. She looked up at me and licked her lips in excitement. "Cum for your mommy. Cum for me. Yeah... you've got a lot stored up in those balls for me. You're going to drain yourself for me... right?"

Suddenly another burst of cum erupted from my cock. God it was almost as much as the first one. I wasn't slowing down in the least! "Good..." she said, stroking and squeezing every drop from me, as this burst once again covered her face and chest, making her top very wet and gooey. My cum was literally oozing down her face now and between her breasts.

She was breathing hard... obviously very excited by all this. "Very, very good," she said, quickly resuming her stroking. I'd never cum this much in my life and my cock had never stayed this hard for this long. It was incredible! "You're feeling more relaxed now... but still so... so hard... We gotta... we gotta keep going, don't we?" She nodded as if determining this was definitely her responsibility. "You're my son... I know what you need."

One of her hands reached down and played with my balls. My sack was still full, but not nearly as much as it was when we started. "Your balls feel so much better already. Not so tight and full." Suddenly she stopped and looked up at me again. "Do... do you think you can stand up for me?"

"I... I think so..."

"You need to try so we can see how you're progressing." She held my hand as I stood by the bed, while she remained on her knees in front of me. Her face was at exactly the same level as my cock. "Good! This is progress," she said looking up. "You're standing! You don't feel dizzy, do you?" She looked concerned for a moment, sincerely wanting to make sure I was ok.

I thought for a moment, seeing if I felt any dizziness at all. "No... I feel ok."

"Good! Very good.... very, very... very good," she said as she resumed stroking me.

"Fuck! You seem to be pretty happy with yourself," I said looking down at her. "You know... on your knees... stroking my cock." I put my hand on the side of her face, pushing the cum away with my thumb. "I think you like this mommy role."

"Oh yeah," she smiled. "It makes me happy making you feel good."

"I think you're a slut mommy... my slut."

"Yeah? You do?", she asked, her hands moving up and down, up and down my shaft. "You think I'm a little slut now? 'Cause I'm covered in your cum? 'Cause I'm here milking you? Your big fucking cock... You think I'm a little slut? Your personal little ball-draining slut you can use whenever you want? Hmm? Is that what you think I am? Is that all I am to you? Huh?"

"Oh," I moaned, feeling my cock twitching in desire. God I wished I could fuck her right now. "Fuck! Yeah, you're my fucking slut."

"Oh... yeah... I like it when you talk like that... like I'm your dirty little bitch whore." She renewed her efforts on my cock as I watched her. Her hands felt amazing and she was so covered in my cum. I wondered how long I could keep this up. "You know," she said looking up at me, complete desire and submission written all over her face. "You can use me however you want. As long as you cum for me. I love being your dirty little cunt."

Cum suddenly ejected yet again from my cock as I grunted over and over. As each spurt hit her face, neck, and chest, she also grunted in approval, directing each spray all over her body. "Yes, yeah... yeah... very good... good..." God she was such a cumslut!

When it finally stopped again, I was panting and wondering if I should sit down. My mom was sitting back on her ankles with her eyes closed, just enjoying the feeling of my cum dripping from her, one hand scooping cum into her wanton mouth. She never looked more sexy and desirable to me. I wanted her so badly.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, her chest heaving with her heavy breathing. She looked down at her boobs, at the cum soaked shirt she was wearing and decided to take it off. She reached down with both hands, grabbed the hem, and pulled it up and over her head, letting her breasts bounce free. She was definitely a well built woman. Her breasts were gorgeous, especially from where I stood. Her nipples were incredibly hard and pointed and cum oozed down from her neck and slid into the deep valley between them.

One hand grabbed my shaft, stroking it once more, as the other disappeared between her own legs, sliding into her panties and toying with her pussy. She looked up at me again. "But you know, you're still so hard. Fuck, you're still so incredibly hard!"

I was thinking I'd cum enough and wondered if my cock could even take much more of this. "I'm feeling better now," I said. "We can stop."

She looked almost desperate. It was obvious she didn't want to stop. "I know. I know you're feeling much better. But... but the point of this is to make sure the drug is out of your system and you don't just get hard again. And I... uh... I just need to make sure you're feeling... so good..." She seemed to get lost in what she was doing, the hand at her pussy moving a little faster now, distracting her. "I uh... Again... again..." she said, determined to make me cum again. "Let me stroke that big fucking cock. Again and again," she said with each stroke of her hand.

She was almost lost in her own excitement, stroking my cock as her fingers teased her own clit. It was extraordinarily erotic watching her and feeling her hand continuing to tease me. Fuck! How many times had I cum already, 3... 4? I'd completely lost count.

"You know what?" she asked excitedly, licking her lips, staring longingly at my shaft. "I think it'll make you feel so good if I just put that big fat cock head in my mouth and suck that cum out. Much better than my hands, don't you think? Oh yeah. Your little slutty mommy will do whatever it takes."

"God that's so hot," I moaned, helplessly watching her.

She looked up at me, looking depraved... desperate... wanton. "Yeah? Whatever it takes... You're so big... and hard... and full... oh God so much cum." She licked her lips, licking all the cum from her lips and pulling it into her mouth. "Yummy cum," she growled. "You like mommy's mouth, baby? It's so warm and wet. It'll feel so good... You want me to put it in my mouth where it belongs?"

Her hand kept stroking as her face came closer and closer, her mouth now an inch from the head of my cock. Then I watched as she opened her mouth and sucked on the head for a moment. God it felt incredible and I grunted in approval. Her mouth was definitely warm and wet and it felt heavenly as she sucked on it. She moaned as if she was loving it just as much as I was.

"Oh God..." I moaned and I put a hand on her head.

"Oh yeah... you're going to cum, aren't you? Oh fuck... you love it when my mouth just...."

She quickly went right back to sucking on the head of my cock as her hand stroked the shaft up and down. She was good at reading my body movements and knew that I was getting so close again. I was breathing hard, panting as the pressure was building.

"Come on," she said pulling away for a second. "Show me I'm your little fucking slut. You're going to fill my mouth up with cum, aren't you? Are you going to make me swallow?"

It was just too much for me and I grabbed her head with both hands, fucking her face, pushing my cock in deeper and then coming out until just the tip was between her lips again and again. I could barely hear the gluck, gluck, gluck sound she made as my cock thrust in and out of her throat.

I could feel her hands on my ass, pulling me in, holding me desperately, so I wouldn't pull out. I came again, my cock pulsing between her lips, gobs and gobs of my cum draining into her mouth as she tried to contain it. A lot of it spilled out between her lips and dribbled down onto her chin, mixed with her spit.

I eased my hold on her head and then pulled back until my cock was free. She was gasping for air and her hands went to her mouth, trying to catch all the cum that was leaking out, thrusting it back into her mouth. She was shaking, dizzy and excited with lust.

"Oh God, that's it." She grabbed my shaft again and licked and sucked on the tip, pulling as much cum from me as she could like she just couldn't get enough. "Mmmm... you know what? I think we should do it one more time."

"I don't know if I can, mom. I'm so tired. And I feel so much better."

"I know... you're making great progress, but I... as your mother, I think you really need to cum one more time. Mmhmm... Don't you think it would be really nice if I could make you cum just one more time? I know you think you feel better, but... but mommy knows best. I know what's best for you. I've seen this before and you just have to do it more and more and more."

I was still breathing hard, barely recovered from my last orgasm, when she started stroking my shaft and sucking on the tip again. I didn't know how much more I had left in me, but I didn't think I could stop her, either. She was a fucking animal. I'd never seen anyone act so desperate and wanton before.

"Come on. You gonna come for me another time?" she asked stroking her hand up and down as the other slipped between her own legs once more. "Cum for your mother, baby," she ordered. "Like a good boy. Make your mommy so happy. Your little slave slut mommy will do anything... anything for that cum, you know. Anything to be yours again."

I covered my face with my hands and closed my eyes, feeling my cock pulsing with desire, hearing her words driving me to the edge yet again. This was insane! And I felt a need I'd never felt before. An pure, animalistic desire to fuck her. I grabbed her shoulders and lifted her up. Turning both of us I threw her on the bed, face down. She giggled at my ferocity, which only made me want her more.

"Oh yeah..." she moaned as I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me from behind. I grabbed her panties in one hand and pulled, ripping them, and they fell uselessly to the ground. I lined my cock up with her pussy and pushed into her, going in deep as her heat and wetness engulfed my shaft. God it felt better than I'd imagined. Even better than her mouth!

I started thrusting into her as she looked back at me.

"Yeah... come on," she said, egging me on. "Do it! Just one more time for mommy, huh? Show mommy you love what she's done for you. Oh yeah, show me, baby."

I was pounding into her, our bodies slapping together. I grunted in time with every thrust, intent on going as deep and hard and fast as I possibly could.

"You're so big!" she moaned, arching her back for more pleasure.

I could barely breath, but managed to mutter "Oh my God your pussy feels so good."

"Oh God. I know. I know, it feels so good to me, too."

I kept thrusting, my hands holding her hips tightly. She reached back and grabbed my forearms, my hands grabbing hers, too. I pulled, arching her back up, giving me a new angle with each thrust, pulling and slamming my hips forward again and again.

"Fuck! You feel so good. This is all for you. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah... Fuck me any way you want!"

And I did. I drove into her pussy again and again.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered, letting her arms go and grabbing her hips again.

"Yeah? Don't stop, baby. Don't stop. You know what you're going to do? You're going to cum in my pussy this time. You think you can fill me up? Fill my little hole up? I want to feel it, baby. I want to feel you fill me with cum."

"Oh... oh God..." I groaned.

"Do it! Fill me with your cum! Yeah you like that." She used her hands to push off the bed, to thrust back into me every time I thrust forward. Our bodies were slamming together making me go even deeper into her pussy. She started making noises and I knew she was going to cum hard herself. "Take me... take your cum-slut mommy. I'm all yours, baby! Biggest fucking cock I've... ever... felt!"

I could feel her legs twitching and her pussy squeezing my cock as she came all over my cock and that's all it took for me to cum, too. I could feel my cock pulse deep inside her, and I could imagine her body filling up with my cum. I grunted, just standing there, holding her hips as my cock pulsed again and again. We were both breathing heavily, sweat pouring from our bodies.

I pulled out of her, my cock finally going limp. I was hopeful that the drug had finally run its course.

My mom had dropped one hand to her pussy and was playing with the cum there as she turned and dropped to her knees in front of me again. Gently and... motherly... she sucked my cock into her mouth and began cleaning me off. In a matter of a minute, she had licked and sucked my cock completely clean and sat back on her heels, looking tired and worn. She was a mess, with cum all over her face, neck, and chest. A lot of it had dripped and rubbed off onto her bedspread where her body lay. I was sure a ton was dripping from her pussy onto the carpet, too.

But she looked so serene and happy; happier than I'd seen her in a long time.

I sat on the bed, my own body so very tired. I felt like I could sleep for a week.

Mom stood and put out her hand for me. I took it and she helped me stand, then moved in and hugged me. Her body was warm and wet, but felt so good against me.

"Thank you, baby. Mmmmmm... I hope you feel better now. Go lie down and get some rest. I'll check on you in a couple hours to... um... make sure your problem has gone away. Ok?"

"Ok, mom," I said, moving out of her bedroom and down to my own. I didn't have anywhere to go today, so the rest would do me a world of good. I knew I'd be dreaming about my mom, though, and our new relationship.

12