Exposed Pt. 01: Cleo's Logged On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although her Facebook account was well protected from lurking, her Instagram was public. Francis downloaded and saved every photo he could find. Only by 4am he came over a photo of her on a beach in Spain before going to sleep.

The break-in.

Francis repeated his actions from the day before, eating at The Cozy Corner while checking out Cleo's tight body as she worked. This time he asked for the bill sooner and waited in his van for Cleo to appear. The road was not as busy, which made tailing the girl easier. He turned the last corner just in time to watch her cary her bike inside, "perfect," he grinned. He took a few photo's of the house and went home.

Cleo was beyond tired. Two nights in a row she'd spend on the adult chat, barely sleeping three hours total. She sighed deeply as she felt down on her bed. At the same time the girl felt ashamed. What in the world had she been thinking, sharing such private photo's with online strangers. At the time it felt good, but now... She was having doubts, considered deleting her account, but then decided to think it over. The best she could do now, she concluded, was to take a break from the chat.

It was somewhat of a let down for Francis, not having his teen slut to send him nudes. But he had collected plenty of material to masturbate over and the excitement of finding her home increased his lust. He came fast and went to sleep early, ready to get out the door first thing tomorrow.

Francis parked in under a large willow tree, a few houses down the road from Cleo's home. His cock was half erect as he peered out of his windshield. The first people were leaving their house, but the neighborhood was still calm. After about an hour of waiting, Cleo's front door swung open. "That must be the mom." Francis mumbled. He'd come to the conclusion that Cleo lived with her mom and an older sister. The sister however went to college and slept at a dormitory during the week, so she wouldn't be home. Francis felt the urge to ring the doorbell and barge in, knowing that the sexy teen was home alone, but he restrained himself and waited. Another hour went by and finally Cleo walked out with her bike. She was wearing a long jeans which fit snug around her thighs. Francis' hand instinctively went to his crotch. His eyes trailed the curves of her body, her round ass as she rode down the street.

After she left his sight, he waited a few more minutes before getting to the house. Careful not to attract unwanted attention, he casually opened the fence and walked around the halfopen house to the backdoor. He tested the door but wasn't lucky, it was locked. He walked around the yard, inspecting the house. A grumpy ginger cat, sat on the windowsill stared him down. "Shu!" he waived at the cat. The animal slowly got up, stretched, it's tail flicking playfully, and than walked around a corner. "Where are you going..." Francis whispered. He peaked past the wall and saw the cat slip through an open window, just above the bins.

"Perfect!"

After crawling through the window, Francis found himself in the kitchen. He sighed, he wished he was still as flexible and agile as a 24 year old. Climbing a window used to be easy. No doubt tomorrow he would feel it in his back and shoulders. The ginger cat looked at him with a judging stare as he took more photo's of the house. He could feel the blood rush to his groin as he climbed the carpeted stairs. There in colorful letters he saw CLEO on a bedroom door. He first went into the other rooms, savoring the most important one for last. He snooped around the bathroom cabinet and through every drawer, taking pictures and making sure he left everything in the original position.

Finally he entered Cleo's room. It was a rather small space. On the right side she had a desk with a laptop and a pile of schoolbooks, the drawers didn't reveal anything spicy. On a string above her desk she had a series of polaroid pictures with family and friends. Across from the door was the only window in the room with translucent white curtains. Francis peeked outside to see the road and the willow tree where he was parked. He turned around to where her bed stood. There was only space for a single bed, the sheets had a Korean boyband on them and by the headboard stood at least four pillows. Above the bed she had more K-pop posters and fairy lights. Francis trailed his fingers across the sheets, this was where she slept...

At the back of the door was a full size mirror which he recognized from her pictures and on the wall across from the desk was her dresser. He browsed through the clothes, smelling her sent, feeling the soft fabrics slip between his fingers.

He opened the drawers and found the eighteen year olds underwear. He spotted colorful bras and panties, not too daring, but he felt aroused none the less. Carefully he picked out a purple pair of panties. He felt the delicate material and smelled the fresh fabric. The crotch area was slightly bleached from wear. Once more he brought the panties up to his face, before stuffing them in his pocket.

Francis made sure to make pictures of everything in Cleo's room before he really got to work. First he attached a transmitter on the back of the dresser, connecting it with his own computer, he then placed several microphones and camera's around the room. They were so incredibly small he could even slip a microphone behind one of the posters. Camera's were placed on the dresser, at the frame of the mirror, above the curtain rod and even one in the place of a fairy-light. He admired his work for a moment before moving on to the bathroom. There he only placed one camera in the vent above the shower-bath combo.

The sixty year old fondled the panties in his pocket. "Would I..." he wondered, "I shouldn't..." he shook his head, "she might notice." He couldn't help himself.

Back in the girls room he unbuckled his belt and took the pillow which looked like she used it to sleep on. His erection had hardened over the hour he'd been lurking around the house and it sprung up as he lowered his pants. He pulled back the sheets and laid down on his stomach, the pillow wedged under his pelvis as he started to thrust. He sniffed deeply at Cleo's panties as he huffed and humped up against the pillow. His glans glistening with precum. His voice cracked and he moaned an out of tune "Oh oh, ah ah!" with every thrust. With his balls tightening up, he quickly jumped off the bed and continued to rapidly stroke his cock with the stolen panties. Finally with a loud grunt he came, soiling Cleo's panties with thick globs of cum. He decided to hide the dirty panties under her mattress, so she would unbeknownst sleep on them and stole another pare to take home. She wouldn't notice if one or two of the many where missing, he assumed, picking a cute blue pair with a white satin bow on the front.

Lights, camera, action!

After picking up takeaway from the local Mc. Donalds, Francis returned to his parking spot. There he stayed in the back of his van. He had an old mattress and a laptop with internet connection, he didn't need much more. Blacked windows made him inconspicuous and parked under the willow, he still had a good view of the house, without standing too close.

He tried to close his eyes for a bit, but his skin felt too sweaty and uncomfortable and his back hurt too much to really sleep. He finished his cheeseburger, twenty chicken nuggets, cheese snacks, a large fries with mayonaise and cherry milkshake, whipped his greasy fingers on the side of the mattress and browsed through his photo-collection. Cleo, his Cleo... oh she was beautiful, sexy and adorable...

Francis peeked through the window and checked on his camera's, no movement at the house yet. He grinned. Many men his age took issue in the youth's so called "obsession" with technology, but he strongly disagreed. The internet had given him a platform with so many possibilities and although times and methods did change, one thing remained constant: there were still naïve and gullible teens out there.

He edited a few more photo's of himself. Honestly, there wasn't too much left of the original when he was done with them. His low hanging stomach turned to abs, his aged chest lifted, skin tightened and body hair lessened, he even edited the spots, veins and wrinkles on his hands. Only his cock remained untouched. He'd always had a large member, and took pride in it. After he let his physique slide, at least he still had that. He wondered what Cleo would think of him if she knew who "Jack" really was. It hadn't escaped his notice that she didn't respond much to elder men in the main chat. He didn't know of course who she talked to in private, but he doubted she went for "dadbods".

Francis knew the term cat-fishing. He knew terribly well what he was doing, but didn't feel much remorse in deceiving the girl. Firstly, he reasoned, things weren't any different back in his day. They'd come up with all sorts of stories to impress girls and get them to spread their legs. Whether it was promising everlasting love or pretending to be rich and successful, the games hadn't changed much. Secondly, girls of her generation knew damn well the possibilities of technology and photoshop. She must have been warned countless times by her parents and teachers, "Don't ever trust strangers, especially not online." The fact that she still fell for it, Francis thought, was a hundred percent on her. Thirdly, he figured, girls who share photo's like that in a public chat should reap what they sow. She wasn't just asking for it, in his view she was basically selling her body for attention.

And oh did Cleo come cheap! A simple "Your smile is beautiful," and she gave in to nearly any request. How easy it was to turn an insecure teen into an amateur pornstar. Francis worshiped her, yet had not one bit of respect for the girl. He didn't see her as a person, but rather as a toy he desperately wanted to play with, wanted to have.

As time went by and the house remained quiet, Francis put the finishing touches on his new streaming site: exposingcleo.net

The header of his new website showed an innocent instagram photo, side by side with a naughty picture of Cleo with her chest uncovered and her boobs on display. Different tabs brought visitors to gallery's with photo's, a mix between her social media and her nudes. Behind paywalls different video's were available and voyeurs could even take a virtual tour of her room. And then of course there was the stream itself, showing the live camera's in her room and shower. Francis was pretty sure the upstairs bathroom was only used by Cleo, but even if he was wrong, his viewers probably wouldn't mind seeing the big sister or the mom either.

He'd just linked the camera's to the stream as he noticed a purse on Cleo's bed. "She's home!" his voice sounded raspy with excitement. He scanned the camera's for a sign of the girl and then saw the shower curtain move. Like an actress stepping onto a stage, the curtain opened and the nude girl stepped in full view of the shower camera. "Perfect!" Francis grinned. The first free-trail accounts were tuning in, getting a good view of Cleo's perky tits. The water cascading down her face, along her curves. The thrilling view made Francis' heart race and pump blood into his growing erection. "Good girl," he whispered to the screen as Cleo bend over to pick up a bottle of conditioner, exposing the pink folds between her thighs for all 72 viewers.

He let the delicate fabric of the stolen panties slip between his fingers. His hand found its way to his cock without looking down, unable to rip his eyes from the screen as oblivious young Cleo put on a show. Fuck, he wanted her... Francis groaned, oh how much he urged to touch her. Caress her fair skin, knead her soaped in breasts, grinding his body against hers. His hips bucked as he fucked both his hands. Oh how he wanted to press his stomach against her back, his hips against her perfectly round ass, his cock wedged between her thighs.

Finally he let go of his twitching penis and shut his eyes tightly. He didn't want to orgasm yet. After a couple of deep breaths he looked again, just in time to watch the girl get out of the shower. Over two hundred free-trail accounts had tuned into the livestream. A few had even subscribed to full acces of all photo's and video's and paid the monthly fee of 4 dollars. Cleo appeared back on screen, this time in her bedroom, wearing pyjama shorts and a tanktop. She was blissfully unaware of her nipples peeking through the fabric and the pastel pink shorts hugging her thighs. Dozens of cocks were being vigorously stroked over the livestream. Men between eighteen and eighty years where humping their pillows, moaning, groaning, panting and wanting... wanting young Cleo so badly.

The girl had locked her door and lowered her top. Posing in front of the mirror, trying to find a good angle for her next naughty picture, she was perfectly positioned in front of the mirror frame camera. Francis' raspy voice called out her name, "Cleo..." as she pushed her perky tits together. Seconds later "Jack" received the picture. He waited a few minutes for realism before sending her one of his freshly edited photo's. The head of his cock glistened with precum. He watched Cleo drop her shorts and lay back on her bed. With her index finger she flicked at her clitoris while looking at Jack's nude. A moan scraped through his throat. The girl parted her thighs and he wanted nothing more than be between them.

Francis didn't care that his out of tune wails could be heard outside the van. He was fully engulfed in the fantasy of shagging the eighteen year old girl in her bedroom. His greasy hands gripped his pillow tightly, sweat dripped down the sides of his face and pooled in the creases of his stomach, thighs and chest. His body hair stuck to his stomach as he wheezed and humped. Hearing Cleo's soft moans as she caressed her chest pulled him over the edge. His cum oozed over his pillow and mattress, his body collapsed and he laid still in his own filth, only his rasping breath bouncing of the metal walls. Then he finally fell asleep.

12