Filling In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked down at me with a satisfied half smile. "Thank you" she whispered. For once it wasn't the face of my mother looking back at me; it was the face of a happy woman.

"Go to bed mom" I gasped as I caught my breath.

"Yes dear" mom smiled. She started to turn away and then looked at me. "I love you Rick" she whispered.

"Mom" I called as she started to turn away again. "Tomorrow morning you will suck me dry again" she nodded her head. "Then, you will go see your husband and tell him everything." I could see shock in her eyes. "There will be no hiding." I told her.

"Yes dear" mom said softly.

It was such a different feeling waking in the morning to the sensation of hot lips sliding up and down my cock; looking down and watching moms' cheeks puff out as her head bobbed up and down on me.

"That's it mom, suck out every drop" I said in a hoarse voice.

"Mmmmmm" I heard her coo. I reached down and stroked her face; realizing I could get used to this.

"Fuck you're good" I groaned as my balls tightened. "Take it mom" I grunted.

That small praise I had uttered seemed to energize her and she increased her speed and suction, trying to pull my hot seed out. It didn't take long and I felt my nuts release; hot steaming wads of cream pumping down her hungry throat.

As I watched her throat working to swallow my sticky cum, I had the urge to pull free and shove my still pulsing cock between her swollen wet lips; but now was not the time.

As mom rose from the bed, I noticed something different. This time there was a small trickle of juice clinging to her chin. After last night's performance, I knew this had to be deliberate; there was no way she would let a single drop slip free. She's going to him with my mark on her, I realized.

Mom's eyes shone as she looked down at me, she reached up and dipped a finger into the wetness on her face. "You do understand" she seemed a bit surprised.

"Tell him everything" I said softly. "Hide nothing." I smiled at her.

Mom nodded and headed for her bedroom to dress. I spent the morning lounging around the house; it was odd, I had in one day become used to having her there to serve me. Now, it seemed almost as if a part of me was missing. I began to understand my father a lot more that day. 'Lucky bastard' I whispered on more than one occasion.

That afternoon I was surprised to find mom sitting quietly in the living room watching television when I crossed through. I hadn't heard the car and she hadn't announced her return. I started to ask how dad was, when I noticed under the edge of her blouse, the slender leather collar attached around her neck.

I walked into the living room and sat in dads' chair, looking at her silently. Without a word mom rose and headed for the kitchen. She silently came back and set the chilled bottle of beer on the small table beside my chair, and then returned to the couch.

A sense of immense power flowed through me; it took every bit of my will to reel it back in. This was not my woman, I thought. Oh she was mine for now, but ultimately she did not belong to me. Of course that didn't mean I couldn't take every advantage of the situation while it lasted.

Rising from the chair I stepped over in front of her on the couch. Mom glanced up from her magazine straight at the bulge in my jeans. Setting it aside she reached up and began to unsnap my jeans. Before I could move she had them open and tugging them down to my knees; as my thick cock slipped free into the cool air of the room; hot lips wrapped around it.

"God yes" I moaned as mom began to suck.

It was different this time; her pace was more measured and slower. She wasn't out to drain me this time, no she was preparing me. For ten minutes mom built me to steel hardness, and held me there. My balls boiled but held as this master worked my dick. By the time I pulled her head back I was nearly coming unglued with need.

"Kneel" I rasped out.

Mom slipped from the couch and kneeled on the living room floor. I stepped behind her, and pressed my hand into her back, forcing her body forward. Catching herself with her hands, she knelt down without a sound on her hands and knees, watching me drop in behind her.

I reached out and with a single jerk pulled her slacks over the curve of her ass, bring it and her panties to her knees. I could see the glisten on her thighs and knew she was more than ready for this.

No preamble, no foreplay; I knelt behind her and drove my fat cock into her in one thrust. For a woman who had born a child, and who was now in her early forties; God damn she was tight.

"Nuuhhhhhh" mom grunted as I pushed home.

"Fucking tight" I whispered as I pushed deeper.

"God yes Rick" mom moaned back as I finally sank to the hilt inside her. "I need this baby" she said softly.

She needed this, God I had ached to do this for two days. All sense of restraint stripped away as I pulled back and slammed back in. Wet squelching filled the room, matching the sound of my hips slapping against the globes of her ass as I fucked my mother.

I reached down and gripped a handful of her hair; pulling back I brought her up onto her knees, my lips pressed close to her ear. "Did you tell him?" I asked.

"Yes" mom grunted as my hips pounded into her.

I caught the faint whiff of something when she spoke. It hit me like a bomb. "You sucked him off" I stated.

"God yes" mom grunted back.

The idea she had crawled into dad's bed like some small child needing attention, and had sucked his balls dry while she described how her son had used her mouth; sent a bolt through me.

"Oh God Ricckkkkkkkk" mom moaned as I pounded harder into her.

I've fucked a lot of girls, but this was more than fucking; this was pure animal rutting. I grunted and swore as I pounded into her. I could feel hot juices coating my cock and drip down her thighs. Mom's eyes were rolled back, her mouth open as I hammered into her.

"Cumminnnggg...oh my God...oh my God..." mom moaned.

"Cum on your sons cock" my voice hissed in her ear.

"Cummiinggg...son...so good..." mom babbled as she shook and trembled in my arms.

I can't explain why, but it had been very important that she have the first orgasm. Feeling that hot cream splattered out around my pounding cock was deeply satisfying; to know I brought her the same pleasure she gave me.

I shoved her body forward, splaying her out on the living room floor under me. As her walls rippled along my cock, I braced myself on my hand and toes; using my full body weight to slam down into her pinning her to the floor.

"Oh God...fuck me...use me..." mom groaned with every stroke.

Her tits were pressed into the floor, and the cheeks of her ass shook with every blow. I used every ounce of my weight and strength to slam relentlessly down onto her. I heard her give a soft keening sound as her body violently trembled under me.

"Agaiiinnnnn" mom wailed as her walls tightened around me. I never slowed my pace.

The first round had been for her, now it was my turn. I felt sweat drip off my body as I cut loose, pounding into her. I could feel those velvet walls sucking me in; my full balls slapping her ass with every stroke. I was driving so deep I had to nearly hitting her cervix, I thought.

"Cum...please..." mom begged softly under me.

"I can't hear you" I growled down at her.

"Want...your cum...God please..." Mom gasped.

"Have you been good?" I cajoled her.

"Good girl...good momma...pleasssseeeeee" she cried softly.

"Say it." I instructed her.

"Please...cum in me...fill me with your seed." mom begged.

It was like a bomb went off in my nuts. Here under me, was my loving mother; and the hottest fuck I had ever had. My eyes fogged over as my brain all but shut down.

"MOOOMMMMMMMMM" I roared as my balls released.

"Yes...yes...yes..." mom softly chanted under me. "Feel IITTTTTTT" she screamed as the first scalding blast washed her walls.

Mom's body literally flopped under me as her orgasm ripped through her; but I barely registered it as a second squeeze in my sac set another thick wad deep into her gripping cunt.

God I must have dumped half a gallon of hot cum into her as my balls ached. She lay there quivering, taking every drop. By the time I was done I was a weak as a kitten as I pulled free and collapsed back against the couch.

"Holy shit" I mumbled. This had been the most intense sex of my twenty some years.

Mom turned her head and looked at me with a satisfied smile. "Thank you" she whispered. It was as if I had rewarded her with candy; instead of having just fucked the shit out of her.

For the next two weeks I made a point of taking care of mom at least every other day. It wasn't that I couldn't have done it more; hell I could have fucked her twice a day if I had my way; but dad had reassured me that while she would submit it would make her sore and tired. Caring for her was paramount, and I soon discovered exactly what he meant.

The doctors had said dad was making great progress, what did you expect from a man who made living life its own challenge. Mom and I were visiting on a Saturday afternoon; Dad had been up for a short walk and was resting in bed. He looked over at mom, and once again I watched that connection between the two of them.

I envied the bond they had, I knew I could push further with mom; but it just didn't seem right. Mom silently rose from her chair and with a soft kiss of his cheek; she walked out of the room. Dad looked at me for a moment.

"You're getting better every day" he said with a smile.

"I'm trying" I said quietly.

"Trying or not, I wanted to say thanks" Dad said. "Your mother and I needed you, and you stepped up; I'm proud of you."

"Proud of me for fucking my mother" I gave a short sick laugh.

"No, proud of you for taking care of your mother" Dad said quietly. "There's a difference Rick."

"I know...thanks Dad" I said sullenly.

"You want her, don't you." His voice was soft but clear.

"Would you hate me if I said yes" I looked at him.

"If you didn't say yes I would have beat the shit out of you." God he was so calm.

"It doesn't matter; she belongs to you." I said honestly.

"Yes she does" Dad said matter of fact. "There's something I want you to do this week." Dad started talking. I didn't know whether to have a raging hard on, or be shocked out of my skull when he was done.

"You're serious?" I asked shocked.

"Very" Dad looked at me. "It's always been her favorite and I think before I come home, you should give it to her."

"I'm not sure" I said hesitant.

"Your brain says that, if your dick got any harder it would rip your jeans" he nodded at my groin.

"Asshole" I muttered.

"Just send your mother in" he said with a laugh.

"Are you going to tell her?" I was curious.

"Hell no" Dad snorted. "No, there's something else she and I need to discuss" his face grew serious. "Something important, but we'll take care of it."

I just nodded and stepped to the hospital room door. As I watched mom come into the room, that eager to please smile on her face as she headed straight for dad; I knew I could fill in for the old man...but I could never BE him.

Maybe someday I'll get as lucky as he is, I thought wistfully.

Back at home I went to the playroom and pulled out the box again. Carefully selecting the items I wanted, I thought everything thru in my mind. I wasn't built like dad; six foot two and a hundred and ninety pounds of muscle. At five foot ten and barely breaking one seventy I had to modify things a bit.

The first was location, so I headed up to the master bedroom. The second would be how I would initiate things. Honestly, the idea didn't come to me until the last moment. Mom had finished the dishes and said she was taking a shower. I silently acknowledged her comment, and as she walked away, it clicked. This was my opportunity.

Hurrying up the stairs I got the last of the items set out in the master bedroom, while I listened to the running water. I stripped and then waited, when I heard the water turn off, I stood at the door to the master bathroom. I eased the door open and watched through the crack as she stepped from the shower. Bending at the waist mom began to dry her hair; God that ass looked fantastic; too bad I was about to ruin it.

Opening the door, I reached out and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Rick" mom gave a shocked squeal as I lifted her off the floor. It took some effort, but I carried her into the bedroom and threw her half wet body onto the large bed.

"Rick...what are you..." The rest was an expulsion of breath as I landed on top of her straddling her chest.

The move did exactly what I had hoped, first it knocked the wind out of her, second was it stunned her. For the few seconds she lay in shock; I reached up and wrapped the leather straps I had previously tied to the headboard around each wrist.

Mom began to finally struggle as I twisted my body around. I had to capture each leg as I secured her ankles with the other two straps. All the while I heard her chattering.

"Rick...you can't...I'm your mother...oh God...honey stop..." I honestly almost believed her; until I caught the scent filling the room; raw pheromones, the smell of a woman in heat. She had to be dripping wet as I had secured her to the bed.

"What are you doing?" she asked with wide eyes.

"What else" I half sneered. "I'm fucking my mother."

Before she could move or answer, I lined my cock up between her spread thighs, and rammed home. One single stroke and my balls slapped against her ass; God it felt like a volcanic vise as I drove in.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG" mom screamed as my cock ripped her open.

I didn't hesitate this time, my hips started right away as I began to pound down into her trapped body.

"Rick...Rickkk...Rickkkyyyyyyyyy" mom squealed.

Her back arched and those magnificent breasts thrust straight into the air. Her eyes rolled back and a grimace washed across her face. Her legs and arms jerked at the leather straps as I hammered into her.

Hot juices sprayed out to wash my belly as her body quaked through her first orgasm. I never let up, I pounded and pounded my hips slapping into her pelvis over and over. I gritted my teeth to keep from cumming, almost biting my tongue; not now, I needed to hold this together.

For over ten minutes at least I ravaged my mother's abused cunt. It was the most violent I had ever been in my life, I was terrified I was going too far; but when I reached between mom's out stretched arms to slide my hand under the pillow, my face drew near hers.

Dear God, I had never seen a face of pure rapture before that moment. The bed was soaked under her body with cunt cream and sweat; her tits were mashed against my chest as I stretched. Mom's eyes glowed as she stared at the ceiling, glazed with lust; her face flushed a crimson that ran down her neck. My face was near hers and I felt her head slightly lift. She nipped at my earlobe, and then a voice that dripped lust whispered in my ear.

"Dear God I love you" her voice taut with passion.

Latching onto my prize, I quickly pulled back, drawing my hips out. With every ounce of my strength I slammed my hips down, driving all of my cock deep inside her. I hope I was big enough, and then I felt it. That pressure as the tip of my cock pressed lightly against her cervix.

Mom gurgled, her head arching back into the bed. I hear the leather straps snap as she jerked hard on them.

"Ohhh...myyyyyy...GAAAWWWDDDDDDDDD" mom screamed.

I felt the walls of her already tight cunt slam down on my cock. Planting my knees and hands I jerked back; the effect was to rip my cock free of her clutching pussy in one move.

Mom's eyes popped open and a rabid look crossed her face. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she screamed.

Dad knew his little sub well; she did exactly what he claimed she would. Her ass shot straight up into the air as her back arched. The most pitiful keening filled the room, like some kind of wounded animal.

I quickly shoved the pillow under her suspended ass, and then made my move. With my smaller size and less strength, I had to make some adjustments; but at this point everything literally fell into place just as dad had described.

I reached forward and shoved...HARD. I looked down and watched as almost a foot of huge hard rubber dick slammed into her stretched hole. Mom's eyes turned into huge saucers as her entire gut was stretched wide open. I swore I could even see the bulge on her flat belly as that monster drove into her. Her mouth opened to scream, but the only thing that came out was a small trickle of spit that ran from the corner.

Now was the moment, I shuffled forward, gripping my own cock in my other hand. Having positioned the pillow just right, I knelt there and waited. I gave my other hand a quick twist just to stimulate, watching mom's entire body quiver as that thick black cock twirled deep inside her gut.

I looked up just in time to watch mom's eyes slowly roll back until only the white's showed. "Fuck" she grunted softly and it was like the wind went out of her sails as her body dropped back to the bed. I looked down between her spread thighs and watched in wonder as the fat head of my cock pressed against the tight ring of moms' ass, and then easily slid inside.

I knew I wasn't huge, like I mentioned I'm about eight inches. But eight inches can feel like a telephone pole when it's shoved up your ass. Having experience with anal sex before I had greased my cock with a light sheen of baby oil. Between the oil and her own weight, I stared as inch by inch I slid into her tight rectum. God, I thought her cunt was tight; her sphincter gripped me so tight if I hadn't been gripping my cock I swear it would have bent my steel hard dick.

Even as her exhausted body continued its journey down; her head rose from the bed and looked at me. Her eyes had suddenly refocused and she looked at me with wonder.

"You're...in my ass...oh God Rick..." mom panted. "Did...did he...oh Jesus" she whispered as she sank completely onto me.

"What do you think?" I asked, my wrist twisting again, driving that fat piece of rubber deep into her.

I pulled my hips back and then slid back in, timing the movement to match that fat piece of rubber pushing deep; mom's eyes rolled back again as her body began to quake; both of her holes filled to capacity.

"Tom...oh God Tom..." Mom gurgled. "I'll be good...I promise" mom whimpered.

I watched in amazement as mom's shattered mind slipped back to dad. I envied my father more than any man on earth in that moment. To have the complete love and trust of a woman like this, it was something I had never imagined.

My mind snapped back as I felt my balls begin to tighten, dad was right; you don't last long with your cock buried in a sweet tight ass. I released my cock and laid my hand across mom's belly, I could feel the muscles flexing as she mounted.

"Please...Tom..." she whimpered; but I remained silent.

"Can I...can I...please let me...cum." Mom barely whispered out.

I tried to lower my voice to dad's deeper baritone; but I don't think it really mattered much; mom's mind was totally overwhelmed as her orgasm hung right on the cliff. "Cum for me baby" I told her.

"Cumming...cumming for Tom." Mom groaned.

Her entire body locked up, her thighs quivering against the straps. I could only kneel there and watch as a fountain of hot juice erupted from between our bodies, splashing halfway up my chest as mom's body surrendered.

When the heat of that cream hit my skin, my balls erupted; sending thick wads of steaming cum deep into her belly. I don't even know if she was aware I was cumming; but it didn't matter. This was for her; dad had said this was how he had 'won' her; and he would remind her every now and then. I felt honored to be a part of their ritual, it brought me closer to the two of them than I had ever imagined.