Fitz and Bernie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fitz, really..." she started to protest.

"Don't worry, you're still getting what's coming to you," he spoke as he walked around the bed.

"Well, I hope so," she smiled, playing along.

Fitz pulled her arm and shoulder, coaxing her to shift her body. He angled her so her head was over the edge, but she tried to keep it raised.

"Relax your body," Fitz instructed. Bernie let her head down, hanging off the edge of the mattress.

Fitz leaned forward, grabbing her breasts, one in each hand. He pressed them back together and resume titty-fucking the naked MILF before him.

"Well, this is new for me," his mom replied from underneath and between his legs.

"I love your body," Fitz admired her nakedness beneath him. "I want to feel and touch every part of you!"

"Ugh... agh... yes!" She groaned as he leaned forward to rub her pussy again. This time he could reach easily. "I could get used to this!"

"This isn't even the best part yet. There's more."

"More?"

"Yea, hold these," Fitz took her hands and placed them on her own breasts to keep them in place, and so he could remove his. Although he slowed the pace, he still moved his cock back and forth between her wonderful tits.

Fitz grabbed something from her nightstand.

"Excuse me," she said playfully. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

Fitz prodded her to spread her legs open with it.

"Is that what I think it is?" Bernie asked, unable to see what was going on.

"Hey, you brought the cucumber into this, not me!" Fitz stood with legs on either side of her head. Then he got his knees up on the bed and lowered his upper body down over her.

"Argh! Ugh!" She squirmed and squealed as her son pushed the vegetable dildo into her and fingered her pussy from above - again.

When he had a good rhythm going between her legs with the cucumber, he lifted up slightly and began thrusting his cock between her breasts.

"You like fucking my big tits?" she asked naughtily. She pressed them together for friction as his cock moved back and forth.

"Absolutely!"

"How about this?" She put one hand under her boobs, so his cock pressed into it with each full thrust. She managed to squeeze her palm and capture the head and play with it every so often - even going so far as to pinch the bulbous top in her fingers.

"Oh fuck, yea!"

"Come for me, baby! Come all over my big tits!"

With a furious attack Fitz pummeled her breasts. Bernie managed to hold them in place with one hand. With the other she reached back in order to grab his balls and pull them into her mouth. With each thrust it tugged on his sack. Once he realized what she was doing, it drove him over the edge.

"Fuck yea!" Fitz bucked and blew his load into the fleshy tunnel of her glorious mounds. He spurted hot sticky come onto her chest.

It was crazy to think he was fucking his mom's tits... But here she was, her naked body stretched out before him. She was letting him have his way with her. As long as he got her off too.

Fitz decided to keep up the attack. He plunged the dildo into her depths and fingered her from above. He angled the cucumber, trying to touch different sides and depths inside her. And he ran his fingers all over and around her pussy.

"Oh yes! I love what you do to me!"

"Then you're going to really love this..." Fitz lay down on her again. He reached forward and sucked her lips into his mouth. He bit and nibbled on her clit. With a free hand, he reached under her butt and grabbed a handful of her soft and plump ass. He pulled her up and she lifted into his face.

Fitz slipped his index finger in her pussy, getting it wet from the juices. Then he spread her cheeks and rubbed that finger up and down along her crack. Not getting any resistance, he slipped it up into her ass.

"Oh my, that's... wow!" She exclaimed, but Fitz was pleased it wasn't an objection.

Her sphincter tightened then released as he got farther in. When she relaxed, he resumed fucking her pussy with the cucumber.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Bernie wrapped her arms around his legs to hold on. "Fuck me good, naughty boy!"

Fitz pounded her pussy with the large vegetable, fingered her bum and licked on her clit. It sent her over the edge.

"Oh shit - right there!" Her thighs squeezed in, and she clamped on his head. "Oh... I'm... I'm coming!!" Her body shook and spasmed under his relentless touching and licking everywhere.

Bernie squirmed and tried to escape the attack. She collapsed on the bed and simply couldn't fend him off anyway. "Okay, enough... I give!"

Slowly, Fitz disengaged and raised himself up over her. Then he scooted back and stood over her, leaning against the bed for support.

"Holy hell... I never!" She panted heavily, letting her body lay there, her head still hanging off the edge.

"Never?" Fitz sat next to her on the bed, leaning up against the headboard and admiring her body.

"Not quite like that!" she exclaimed with labored breathing. But she had a big smile on her face.

"I'll do whatever you want. Any time. Every time."

"Every time?" She tried to look up at him.

"I like to take care of the lady first. That way, I don't feel selfish when it's my turn."

"Such a gentleman."

"You wouldn't say that if you knew what was going on in my head. What I'm think about doing to you." Fitz smiled naughtily.

"I think I'm starting to like the way you think," she said with a wry smile. "But I am a little disappointed. I expect you to deliver on what you promised." She looked at him suggestively.

"What?" Fitz looked confused - had he missed something?

"I thought you said you were going to cum in my mouth."

"Yea, sorry. It sort of happened fast."

"Don't be sorry. But a gentleman must keep his word." Bernie looked at him suggestively.

"Uh, come again?"

"That's the idea!" Bernie motioned with her finger for him to come back to where she lay seductively.

Fitz stood up and returned to the position straddling her head with a leg on either side.

She reached up and started fondling his member with one hand, stroking it outwards. With her other hand she caressed his sack, rolling his balls in her fingers and eliciting soft groans from the young man above her.

"You know," she admired his growing member reaching its full hardness. "You aren't the only one that has dreamt about this for a long time."

"You... you have?"

Bernie pulled down on her son by his cock. He understood and lowered his waist towards his mom's open mouth. She grabbed his ass with both hands, raising her head up into him from below. She took his cock into her warm mouth and began licking his shaft.

"Mm, hmm!" She confirmed. "And it's just like rock candy... hard, sweet and sticky!"

"Oh, fuck!" Fitz exclaimed, looking down and watching his horny MILF get into it. He grabbed her tits again, gently caressing her while she bobbed up against his body to take him in.

"It is a bit hard to keep my neck raised like this," she admitted.

"Lower your head back against the bed," Fitz instructed. Then he let his feet slip back causing him to angle his body as he lowered into her. She opened her lips to receive his hard cock.

With a slow, gentle rhythm he moved back and forth into her warm mouth. He pulled back and rested his cock against her lips, allowing her to swirl her tongue over and under and all around.

Then he pushed back in, repeating the cycle.

"Is that what you meant by fucking my mouth?"

"It's not so bad, is it?"

"I kind of like it actually," she said. "I just have to get into a breathing rhythm." She looked at his cock with desire and opened her mouth wide again.

Fitz resumed slowly pushing into and pulling back, careful not to choke her. But the urge was tough to deny, and he felt himself going a little deeper with each thrust.

He wondered how much she could take in this position. He moved his hips forward until he felt something at the back of her throat.

Bernie urgently pressed her hands back against his legs as she started to gag. Fitz pulled back and let her catch her breath.

"Sorry, it's hard to resist. It just feels so fucking great!"

"But I need air!" She coughed, then laughed a little as she managed to control her breathing again. "You really like it that much?"

"Hell yea! But to be fair, I want to touch and feel and be inside every part of you."

"Every part?" she asked playfully.

"Absolutely... You're a total MILF! I want to fuck every part of you - your tits, your mouth, your pussy. And most of all, your beautiful ass!"

"Slow down sport. One thing at a time."

"I know. It's hard to be patient. I've dreamt about doing everything with you."

"Even what we did earlier?" she asked hopefully.

"Not exact to every detail," he admitted. "I mean, I didn't know about the cucumber."

They both giggled. Then Bernie squeezed his cock to get his attention. She opened her mouth, waiting to receive him.

Fitz moved his hips and began slowly face-fucking his mom. He tried to not go too deep, and she must have known what that meant.

"I know you're trying your best to hold back for my benefit. But you need to do whatever it takes to cum in my mouth. Stat!"

"I love it!" Fitz pushed a little more into her face. She sucked his cock and squeezed his balls, grabbing his sack so with each thrust it tugged.

Fitz resumed grabbing and massaging her tits. He leaned forward into her, wanting to feel all her body against all of his. He put one knee up on the bed for support and found himself again with his face between her legs.

Fitz fingered her pussy, this time without the cucumber. She was hot and wet. Everything tasted and smelled like sex. He was getting hornier, and lust was building in him.

He was just about to shove his big cock all the way down her throat no matter what. Just then she seemed to sense his needs, and she wrapped one hand entirely around his raging hard on. She was extending the tunnel in which he could insert his cock, increasing the friction surface area.

Fitz moved his hips towards her and felt her tonguing the slit in his cockhead. He reached under his mom's waist, and she lifted. Once again, he got a finger wet with her juices then rubbed it up and down her butt crack. And once again he slipped it up into her hot ass.

"Hey," his mom moved her face out from under his attack. "This is supposed to be for you!"

"I can't help it - I love to touch and lick and finger you all over!"

"Oh god!" she exclaimed as he started going down on her again. "I love it, too!"

Fitz relished the idea that she didn't mind him putting a finger up her bum. The thought of fucking her soft, plump ass was really a dream. One that he had jerked off to time and time again.

With two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass, he continued to lick her clit.

"Oh god, you're going to make me cum again!" Bernie called out not caring who heard.

That just caused Fitz to finger her faster, pounding his first and wrist up against her body as his fingers reached deeper inside her.

"God yes! I want you inside me! Argh!" And with that his horny MILF spasmed and convulsed in the throes of another orgasm.

When he knew she was over the edge, Fitz focused back on face-fucking her hot mouth. She did her best to hold his shaft and squeeze his balls.

All his senses were on fire: the sights, smells, tastes, and touches... even hearing her dirty talk heightened the experience.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum too!"

"Yes! Give it to me baby!" Bernie removed her hand from his cock and grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands. She pulled him into her from above, letting him push forward fully into her throat.

When Fitz realized what she was doing, he simply lost it, shooting his load into her mouth. At first, she started to gag. But once she knew what was happening, she used her tongue to control the flow then swallow at the right time.

Fitz planted his arms and hands alongside her body, looking down between them. The sight was incredible - his hot MILF was taking it all and letting him cum her mouth!

She bobbed her head and sucked him deep. After it slowed to a trickle, she backed off, sucking his cockhead and flicking the bulbous tip with her tongue.

"Holy fuck!" Fitz exclaimed in pleasure as he stood up. His eyes bulged as he watched his mom finish licking her lips.

Then she started to rise from the awkward position, so he supported her back to help her lay down on the bed longways. Then he collapsed on the mattress next to her.

"That was incredible!" Bernie replied as she lay there, panting. "You're incredible!" She said looking over lovingly at the young, athletic, handsome man lying next to her.

It was a couple of minutes before anyone spoke.

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" Fitz asked her.

"Which part? We said a lot of things... in the heat of the moment."

"The part when you said you want me inside you?"

"You were... in a manner of speaking."

"You know what I mean," Fitz countered.

"I know what you want," Bernie replied. "But that's just lust. After today, will you still want... any of this?!"

"Are you kidding? You're beautiful and sexy and... we both seem to like being with each other..." He let the thought float in the air, as if their escapade was evidence enough.

She put her hand on his arm. "Fitz, I don't know how this can work. Tomorrow, you may regret it. Likely we both will come to our senses."

"Hey, I have no regrets. And today isn't over yet. I was hoping to still take advantage of this, um, alone time... before Maddy gets home."

"Oh God, your sister!"

"What? Where?" Fitz looked up, wondering if she had come home already and caught them in their state of undress.

"No, sorry! I just meant... See... we have to think things through. We have to be more careful."

"Oh!" Fitz was relieved. "Don't worry about Maddy. Let me take care of her."

"Really?" Bernie replied, curiously wondering what he meant. But she let it go for now.

"All you have to worry about is the naked man lying on the bed next to you..."

"That 'naked man' you speak of is my son!" She shook her head and put her face in her hands trying to hide. "And if Maddy caught us... I'm just not ready to face that. Maybe that means it's gone too far."

"Some people like getting caught. Or perhaps having to sneak around to avoid getting caught. It can be quite a thrill!"

"Now that we've opened pandora's box, there's no going back, is there?" It was part statement, part question.

"The real question is," Fitz looked at her. "Would you want to?"

Bernie looked at him for a few seconds. Fitz wasn't sure if she was working out the answer, or just how to say it. The longer she took, the more worried he became.

She saw the look on his face. "That doesn't mean I regret it." She pressed her breasts into his arm as she leaned in and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "But I do need time to think about all this."

She rose and put her robe on. "And it's no good thinking while hungry."

"Good idea..." He pulled on his shorts. "Snack break gives us time to recover. You know, get our second wind..." He winked at her suggestively.

"Actually, I was thinking we can go out and grab a bite to eat."

"Go out?" Fitz was disappointed, but decided to let things play out. "Sure. How about that Mexican place? I know it's your favorite."

"So thoughtful. No, too heavy."

"Sports bar on the corner? Lots of variety on their menu."

"There are too many people we know that might be there."

"So? We're entitled."

"Are you kidding? I'll have this look all over my face... if anyone saw!" she blushed.

"Then why don't we order in?"

"Because I want to go out. If we stay here, I think we both know what's going to happen."

"Are you saying that's a bad thing?" Fitz asked playfully.

She avoided the question. "There is a new place by the old roller rink - I hear they have good food."

"Isn't that like, two towns over?"

"Yes - away from prying eyes."

"Sounds good," Fitz understood - and tried his best to be accommodating. After all, if it ended there, he still had one of the best sexual encounters of his young life.

Bernie playfully tossed his shirt at him. "I think we could both use a quick rinse before we go."

As she turned on her shower, Fitz was confused as to where things stood.

--------------------

In the kitchen, Fitz drank some water. He poked his head into the hall, checking to make sure he was alone. He heard the shower upstairs. Grabbing his phone, he checked his texts:

Left you something I know she likes [cucumber emoji] ... Did you score a touchdown? [football]

Fitz sent a reply:

More like a field goal.

He watched the dots as she typed, then her reply came in:

Keep trying. I believe in you.

Then another right after:

Going to the movies then staying the night at Amy's. Back tomorrow! [wink]

--------

Upstairs, Bernie looked at herself in her bathroom mirror as the shower water heated up.

'What are you doing?' Her conscience asked from the position on her shoulder.

'I'm getting some, that's what I'm doing!' The devilish counterpoint smirked with a naughty grin.

'But he's your son!' the angel pleaded.

'He didn't seem to mind that you're his mom as he did all those things to you!' came the devilish reply.

Images and emotions flashed quickly as she recalled how wonderful it was. How energetic, enthusiastic, and talented he was. How he made her feel, how hard he made her cum.

Bernie decided to text her daughter, Maddy:

Hope the beach is fun. Say hi to the girls.

She anxiously thought about her second text, taking a few minutes to hit send:

Could I ask a favor? I have a date tonight and if all goes well, I may bring him... home.

She hoped the request wouldn't upset her daughter. After a moment, she saw the three dots as a reply was being typed. But then it stopped and took a long time to come through:

Going to the movies then staying the night at Amy's. Back tomorrow! [wink]

PS: don't do anything I wouldn't do! [eggplant]

Bernie smiled and put her phone down and entered the shower.

--------

Fitz thought about surprising Bernie as she washed. He imagined how beautiful she was wet and soaped up. In one way of his thinking, she would let anything happen tonight - as long as they didn't get caught. And now he knew Maddy wouldn't be coming home until tomorrow, they had the place to themselves.

He couldn't recall how he got there, but he found himself outside her bedroom - again. He poked his head in and heard the shower running. He noticed the bathroom door was slightly ajar. He watched his mother through the narrow opening - again.

She *was* beautiful in the water: her skin, her face, her hair, her legs, her breasts... then she turned and washed her backside - it was almost like she was putting on a show for him. Oh, how badly he wanted to be in there with her. He imagined fucking her up against the shower wall, making her cum over and over as he would drive his hard cock deep in her wet pussy, then in her tight ass.

But just then he backed off. He recalled that she had asked for time to think about things. Besides, on the practical side, he *did* need time to recover anyway, having had 3 orgasms already. If he was going to get to fuck her, he should like to do so properly and with full stamina.

He just hoped he hadn't missed his chance to bang the MILF of his dreams.

Fitz quietly retreated to his room. There he put on a collared shirt and nice shoes, then went downstairs and waited for her in the kitchen.

"You're beautiful," Fitz commented as she walked in. She had put on a dress. It wasn't totally an LBD (little black dress). But with matching shoes and clutch, she had clearly dressed for a date.