Foolishness & Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Lick your lips.”

I was lost. I was in deep trouble. I licked my lips, disgusted at what I was doing. I tasted his come. Marianne smirked at me. I was totally humiliated and ashamed of what I had just done. Marianne then took my hand and led me to the lunchroom for our office.

“Find some towels and clean up slut.”

Humiliated at how I looked, come dripping off my chin and smeared on my cheeks and breasts, I searched for cloth towels but there were none. I used some of the paper towels to wipe off the mess on my face and chest. I was still buck-naked.

Marianne then led me back to her office and opened her closet. She brought out a coat and handed it to me.

“What’s this for?”

“It’s what you get to wear, slut.”

Upset but surprisingly grateful for any covering, I put it on. I started to button it, but Marianne shook her head no. I stopped, leaving it open, but put my hands in the pockets, pulling it closed in front of me. She kicked my shoes to me and took my stockings, my new stockings, and threw them in the garbage. She picked up my purse at my desk and motioned me to follow her. I scurried behind her.

“Marianne, Marianne, you promised me my clothes, you promised.”

I was almost crying I was so upset.

“I promised you nothing. Now come along or I’ll take back my coat and leave you here.”

In shock, I followed her down the hall to the elevators. When one arrived she entered, me scurrying behind her. I went to a back corner as if I could hide there. Marianne just laughed at me.

We got to the main floor, not going through the lower halls to where I knew she parked her car. She led me outside.

“Stand in front of the doors.”

I did as I was told. I watched her focusing the camera. I was trembling and afraid. My head was moving, allowing me to look all around.

“Drop the coat.”

I moaned deep in my throat and clutched the coat tighter to me.

“Drop it or I take it back.”

I looked around and heard her laugh at me. I slowly let the coat slid off my shoulders and dropped it on the sidewalk. My eyes were dazzled as she took 2 or 3 more pictures of me standing naked in front of our building. Then she turned and walked off. I bent, picking up the coat and hurriedly slipping into it. I trotted behind her as quickly as I could. She still had my purse and car keys.

Marianne led me into the parking ramp. Once we were away from the front entrance, she held out her hand. I knew what she wanted. Sniffling and shivering, I took the coat off and handed it to her.

“My car is on the top level. Walk to it.”

I walked, naked but for shoes up four levels, continually expecting someone to come upon us. No one did, but my fear of being caught did not go away. I finally reached her car. She made me pose by it, snapping pictures. Then I had to sit on the hood, legs spread wide for some more pictures. Then she unlocked the door and told me to get in. I did and so did she. She tossed my coat in the back seat and drove off. I was feeling sick to my stomach, but there was nothing I could do about it.

Marianne drove me home. After I got out of the car naked, she took several shot of me in the parking lot, still naked. Then she gave me the coat which I hurriedly put on. As she opened the car door, I spoke.

“Um, the camera?”

“I think I will keep it for a few days.”

She closed the door and drove off. I stared after her. Then I went to my apartment. My friends opened the door giggling. Then they stared at me. I began to cry.

Should there be more?

12