Fucked Up Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck!" James said. His shock made Christine feel a little better.

"Ohhhh, Daddy," Lexi said, "Not so loud."

James disentangled himself and stood up. He looked at his wife. Neither of them seemed to know what to say.

"So."

"Well."

"We wanted one last chance to make memories together," James said. Christine started laughing. It wasn't that funny, really. But in the moment, with everything that had happened, the release was more than she could handle. The both of them started cackling like loons. Gasping for breath and wiping tears. James grabbed his wife by the shoulders and squeezed her tight.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"No. It's my fault," Christine said, "I'm the one that made us take those awful pills."

"You didn't know. How could you know?"

They kissed and held each other. Then they slowly went about rousing their kids. Lexi was already mostly up. Austin smiled at his mother knowingly as she shook him awake. Another glob of his sperm escaped her pussy as he did so.

"Daddy, you're naked," Molly said after her father woke her. The family slowly came to grips with what had happened. Molly was mortified. Lexi acted embarrassed, as well. Austin seemed strangely proud, however, strutting through the campsite like a rooster. The look on James' face told Christine that Austin's attitude was not going to last for long, though.

The Campbells went into their tents and got dressed. They were still spattered in mud and... other things, but everyone was too tired to think of marching down to the showers to wash off. Instead, they all covered themselves in layers. The evening was cool, yes. And being out in the rain had left their core temperatures a little short of normal.

But it was more than that. They had been naked in every meaning of the word. Exposed. The more clothing, the safer they all felt. Like long pants and thick sweaters could act as armor.

After he got dressed, James took some logs out of the trunk of the van and threw them onto the firepit. He got the kindling going and soon they had a roaring fire. Everyone was ravenous, no wonder why, and James got the nearby charcoal grill going. He'd brought steaks, originally for a final night's feast, but used them that evening, instead.

The family all sat on logs around the firepits and ate. James had brought beers and he let the kids each have one. Christine gave him a look, but he shrugged. If your kids are old enough to fuck, they're old enough to drink.

The Campbells all ate in silence, staring into the fire.

"It smells like piss, Dad," Lexi said, suddenly. It seemed like the first anyone had spoken in ages.

"Yeah, ummmm. Before? I may have urinated in the firepit," James said, "It was out of control and I didn't want to pee on the tents so..."

The whole family started laughing. The strange communal moment that, as before, was less about humor and more about cleansing. Pasting over the bad with good. They all started talking and joking. Like old times. The edge of the day never completely gone but dulled.

Then Molly looked up and said, in a small voice, "Do you think we're better? I haven't felt the urges since I woke up. Do you think it's gone?"

The family all looked at each other. Wary. The drug, the loss of control, had been terrifying. And yet also wonderful in the worst way. Assuming the effects of the medicine eventually wore off, the family knew they had to pretend it all had never happened.

It would be hard, of course. This was deep trauma and that didn't just wash away. But the memories would slowly scar over and eventually even fade. Normal was still within reach. Every family had its little secrets, and this could be one of theirs. Moving on was the only rational response.

But could they?

The thought of stopping, no matter how "right" they each knew it was, left a hollow feeling in their guts. An ache of loss and regret. But what did it mean if they started doing these things because they wanted to? What were the consequences for themselves, for their family? For their friends and neighbors? For their entire lives?

The Campbells found themselves trapped between two choices -- both too horrible for words. And thus, they said nothing at all.

Is it over? Oh, it is SO not over. Get ready for Part TWO!

1...456789