Fucking My Oddball Bosses Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one was for me. I'd put up with his random behaviour, callousness and bizarre power games long enough. I'd fucked his wife for him and given her a screaming orgasm. Now I was going to use her for my own pleasure.

Each hard thrust into Karens cunt was met with gasps, moans and whimpers of pleasure. Her enormous tits rolled back and forth obscenely as her chunky hips and thighs rippled with every smack of my hips. The sound of her soaking squelching cunt filled the room as my cock hammered into her.

Garry moved closer to get a better look at his wife being used. He looked pathetic, trousers at his ankles wanking his skinny cock in the air and squinting through his glasses.

Pushing Karens knees towards her chin, I draped her ankles over my shoulders lifting her round hips up and making her pussy jut out from between her arse cheeks. Karens cunt felt wonderfully tight this way on my thick cock as I sawed hard and deep into her. I could see Karens eyes half closed and glazed over as her swollen lips stretched tight over my intruding meat.

"Fucking hell Garry, your wifes pussy is so tight." I teased him between thrusts.

"Gripping my cock like a vice while I'm fucking her."

I hear him whimper slightly.

"She can take it like a trooper too, can't you Karen?" She nodded and emitted a filthy groan as my balls smacked against her arse.

For a rare moment, I managed to catch his eyes directly.

"No wonder you enjoy seeing her fucked Garry." I winked and teased him again.

No longer in control, he looked pathetic and weak

Letting go of her ankles I spread Karens chunky thighs again and lay between her outstretched legs. Mounting her, Karens huge tits mashed against my torso while I power fucked her deep. Wrapping her legs tight around my hips, Karens cunt clamped around my pounding shaft as she orgasmed loudly. I felt my balls sticking to her arsehole as her cum poured from her stretched lips.

I shifted my weight and propped myself up on outstretched arms, giving me more leverage to fuck her and ultimately finish the job. Karen responded by laying back legs wide and allowed me to use her cunt. I continued to fuck her hard and deep.

As I looked down at her rolling tits and belly, her hairy cunt tight around me, I heard her posh voice breathlessly whisper the words;

"I want you to cum. Please cum. Please I love it. Do it wherever you want, just cum for me please."

Hearing Garrys wife say those words as she lay beneath me spread obscenely wide open was enough.

Half a dozen hard thrusts later, her hole made an almighty slurping sound as I suddenly pulled my expanding cock out. Ripping the condom off, I aimed at her body and with two or three strokes felt my balls release their load.

Ropes of my thick cum shot over Karens heaving tits, splattering and glazing her neck and belly as I groaned out loud at the point of release. Pumping my hand over the end of my swollen cock head, I felt my muscles twitching wildly as my body tensed. Cum continued to pour from the eye of my cock onto Karens groaning writhing body. I pointed the tip down towards her hairy cunt, dribbling the remains of my sac onto her clit, slit and fingers as she touched herself deliriously.

Karens pussy looked a mess down there. Red and looking sore, juices smeared over her fat swollen lips, pubic hair matted with my runny cum. Her belly and tits were covered in thick globs of sperm, sprayed in an arc from her vulva to her neck. Collecting in pools and running down her chunky body through the folds of her fat, my cum glistened over her body in the half light. Each wobble of her chubby belly and fat tits as she played, merely redistributed my mess further across her until it ran in rivulets onto their bed.

I turned to Garry, still stood and now wanking furiously.

"Here you go mate. Whitewashed your wife for you. No extra charge." I sneered.

I stepped back and he took my place immediately at the end of the bed wanking over his used wife, her legs splayed wide and body covered in my spunk.

With no desire to watch him reach orgasm, I pulled my overalls back up collected my boots and headed for the door to leave them to it. Glancing back I could see Karens eyes were closed, two fingers up her hairy twat as she rubbed my cum into the fleshy white skin of her tits and belly. Garry stood wanking over her, trousers now around his ankles as his shirt flapped around his podgy arse.

"Money's in the envelope in my office." He said distractedly as I opened the door.

Fuck you Garry, I thought.

Sitting on the stairs I pulled my boots on, wages tucked away in my pocket with an extra £40 in there. I caught my breath, my head in a whirl from unexpectedly partaking in my employers weird sex game.

Did I feel like a whore?

Yes. But I kind of liked it.

I grabbed my kit and fucked off home for the rest of the day.

To be continued...

12