Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tentacle-mouths nibbled on my nipples, moving in unison with each other. Then they suckled on me. It was amazing to feel. My face contorted with the bliss of this. I was so close to cumming. Just so close to bursting with this delight.

She buried into my asshole as I slammed down on the futa-slime's cock. The pleasure exploded in me. It burst through my body and swept across my thoughts. I groaned, my asshole and pussy spasming and writhing.

I quivered, loving every moment of this. I savored every last second of my holes writing around their cocks. The pleasure swept through my body as Shannon buried her futa-dick to the hilt in my bowels.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Oh, that's so good. That's amazing!"

"You better believe it!" gasped Shannon. She exploded.

Her futa-cum fired into me. Ruru's tentacle-mouths suckled with such passion on my nubs. I groaned as she gasped. Her cum fired into me. Her jizz spurted over and over. The pleasure burned across my mind. It was outstanding.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as both their cocks unloaded in me.

"Oh, Raquel!" gasped Ruru. "Your pussy is so wonderful."

Her cum splashed on my cervix while Shannon's flooded my asshole. She pumped all that spunk into me. She soaked me in her jizz. I loved it. My head tossed from side to side. Ruru suckled hard on my nipples as I hit the peak of my pleasure.

My body buzzed with the rapture. I groaned then felt dizzy. This lethargy fell on me. I swayed from side to side as their cum spurted into me again and again. I gasped as I just wanted to pass out full of their cum.

"Sleepy," I whimpered.

"When you wake up," Shannon said, her voice distant, "you'll have... a big... futa... dick..."

Darkness claimed me.

~ * ~

Lieutenant Elaine Seabrook

My phone rang. I picked it up. "Yes?"

"You have your warrant," growled my captain. "You better be onto something, Seabrook."

I knew I was.

To be continued...