Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was amazing being fucked by the dickgirl-slime.

I couldn't believe this was happening. The pink slime kept thrusting her thick cock into me. She buried it hard. My orgasm was rising rapidly. My back arched, pressing my round breasts into her soft tits. My pussy clenched about her, holding tight to her.

"Oh, god, yes!" I gasped as I came.

My pussy convulsed around the alien slime's cock. She buried into me. I groaned as she spurted over and over again into my pussy. Proof of aliens fired into my cunt. That was just wonderful to enjoy. Just amazing to feel pumping into my snatch. I savored it with such hunger. I trembled on my back. I whimpered, my head tossing from side to side.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Oh, that's so good. Ooh, I love this so much. I love it all. Yes, yes, that's amazing."

I hugged her to me as more and more of her cum pumped into my snatch. My pussy writhed around her thick shaft. I milked her of all that cum. All that alien-jizz that flooded my twat. This was what I needed. I had her.

The proof that I needed. Colonel Powers would believe me now. He had to. I hit the peak of my orgasm, quivering beneath the alien creature. Her soft body felt so wonderful against me. I shuddered on the hospital bed, the room spinning around me.

I hugged her and groaned, "I have you, alien! I have you!"

"Rururururu?" she gurgled as waves of darkness washed over my vision.

"I have you!" I howled at the top of my lungs as she squirmed, trying to escape me. I would not let her go. I had her. She was a prisoner of the US Military now.

To be continued...