Gay Son Sucks off His Straight Dad

Story Info
My gay son wanted to learn how to give a blowjob.
3.1k words
4.48
19.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Kate, are you home?" Jake yelled. "Yeah I'm upstairs doing my hair". Jake rushes up stairs and sits down beside Kate on her bed. "Look Kate I need your help with something, it's really embarrassing but I don't know who else I can ask for help with this kind of thing..."

"Sure bro, what's up?". "You're 21 and have a boyfriend so I'm assuming you've given him a blowjob before right? Kate chuckled "of course I have, why do you ask?" "Well because I want to learn how to suck dick too because when I get a boyfriend I don't want to be bad at it and embarrass myself by not knowing how to give one properly. I mean I know the basics but I need a real cock to practice on".

"And how exactly am I meant to help you with that?" Kate said. "Well you could ask your boyfriend to let me suck him once or twice to get some experience?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! He's my boyfriend and he isn't even gay. "Sorry it was just a suggestion I mean who else can I ask?" "Well I have an idea..." Kate smirked. "Follow me".

Jake followed Kate downstairs to where their dad was sitting in the study, having just got back from work, still in his suit and was catching up with some reports. "Hey dad, how was work?" Kate asked. "Ah you know, another stressful day, nothing but stress in this business"

"Dad, Jake needs your help with something, it's a boy related thing so obviously being the man of the house I thought this is something you could help him with". "OK, what is it son?"

Jake went bright red in the face. "Go on, tell him" Kate nudged. "Well... as you know dad I'm gay and I'm 18 now so I'm starting to get sexually active and well... I kinda... I was hoping... Basically..."

"Oh just say it Jake!" "I want to learn how to give blowjobs, and because you're my dad I trust you. So I was wondering if maybe I could practice on you?".

I was totally shocked by what my son had just said I couldn't believe it. "Are you out of your damn mind Jake? I'm your father for christ sake why would you even ask that?!" "Dad it's just a blowjob I really really want to learn and I know mom sucks you off all the time so you can tell if a blowjob is good or not".

I paused for a moment and a rush of excitement came over me, was I actually considering his proposal? I snapped out of it "No, absolutely not. Out of the question. You should be ashamed of yourself son."

Jake apologised, turned around and went back upstairs followed shortly afterwards by Kate.

Later that evening I was browsing my Facebook feed and saw my son updated his profile picture. He was quite a petite boy, 5ft 5, no facial hair, smooth skin, well maintained hair and pretty slim. Overall a bit of a feminine appearance if I'm being honest. I clicked on his profile and saw he recently joined a group called Tips and tricks for giving a stunning blowjob. It seemed he was serious about wanting to gain some skill around giving head.

The group was open to the public so I had a peak inside and read a few posts. Tips about how to suck, deepthroating, cumming, teasing and other stuff related to oral sex. My cock started to grow and twitch in my pants as I was reading the comments. I started rubbing my meat through my pants and in that moment I decided fuck it, if my boy wants to learn how to suck a man off he should suck my cock. At least I know I'm clean, disease free that I'm not going to make a revenge porn or something. Subconsciously this may have just been my attempt to try and justify what I was about to engage in.

I called Kate down from her room. "Kate, about what happened earlier. I think I was a bit selfish with regards to your brother and I've reconsidered. I'll let him give me a blowjob just this one time. Go get him, I'll be waiting here in my study".

"OK dad! Be right back".

A few minutes pass by and my cock is already starting to get hard just from the anticipation but I have to try and pretend this is purely for his benefit and not mine. As a distraction I start replying to some emails while I wait for my son and daughter to come back downstairs.

"Hey dad" they both said joyfully. "We had a little chat upstairs and Jake suggested that it might weird him out if you talk to him while he's ya know, doing his thing."

"So you just want me to remain silent"? "Yeah dad, just stay silent and let me teach him. I have plenty of experience so I'll guide him through the process. Just sit back and enjoy it, it'll be fun". Kate giggled.

"Sure thing, if that would make you more comfortable Jake I'll stay quiet while she's teaching you". "Thanks dad" he said with a gentle shy smile on his face.

"OK Jake first things first get down on your knees between his legs, it's best to get between them rather than leaning over at an angle because you'll be in a natural comfortable position". "Ok sis" Jake drops down to his knees, his eyes fixed on his dads crotch. "Now unzip his pants, reach in and pull out his dick". Jake does as instructed.

My son had a bit of trouble pulling out my now almost fully erect cock from the hole in my fly but after a few seconds, there it was. My engorged meat now in the smooth soft hand of my son. It felt so wrong looking at him with my cock in his hand so I just closed my eyes and told myself over and over I'm just teaching him that's it, this is for his benefit.

Jake glanced over at his sister, who by this point had a glaring smile on her face. "It's pretty big, and thick isn't it Kate? Mine is nowhere near this big". "That's because you're not fully grown yet, you're still developing. It'll get bigger don't worry, don't panic".

Jake refocused his attention on his dads dick, unsure of what to do next, Kate prompted him "Scoot a little closer and give the head a lick, swirl your tongue around the head, but don't suck it yet, a good blowjob always starts with a little teasing". Jake leaned in, slowly extended his tongue and licked on the head, but it was a pretty weak lick. "Like that?" Jake asked.

"No, look I'll show you". With that, Kate snatched my cock from Jakes hand and swirled her tongue all over the head, changing directions and making circles. My dick was really getting hard now and jerked to attention. My body shuddered and I let out a little sign of pleasure.

"Like that" she said. "OK let me try". Jake copied Kate precisely. Some precum was starting to leak out the slit and Jake lapped it up, he must have known that from the tips and tricks Facebook page because he didn't need prompting.

"Right now take him in your mouth and suck on the head, just the head for now. Remember we're still in the teasing phase of the blowjob". I guess curiosity got the better of me because I just had to open my eyes to have a peak. Jakes lips were not thick and plump like his sisters but they were still pretty nice lips. I could see how nervous he was and all I wanted to do was say something to reassure him but I remembered the rule, I'm not allowed to say anything... Jake looked at his sister for reassurance and she just smiled and said "go on it's ok, suck on it".

And with that, Jakes lips slowly parted and slid down my bulging helmet. his lips passed the ridge of my helmet and now a good 3 inches of my 8 inch manhood was in his mouth. His mouth was wet, his tongue felt like liquid velvet as it rubbed against the underside of my dick.

"That's it" Kate said "bob up and down now and make sure you keep your lips tight around his cock.". His head started bobbing up and down, pretty slowly at first but I'm guessing that was just because this was his first time sucking dick. "Should I use my hand as well Kate?" "You can if you want but that will just make him cum faster and that's not really want we're aiming for in this session so for now just use your mouth ok?" Jake nodded and with my cock still in his mouth, gurgled "ok", which turned me on even more.

By this point my son had been sucking on the head of my cock for about 1 minute and already I was starting to tense up... No fucking way I was going to blow my load this soon. Not only would it be a terrible lesson for him but I wanted to enjoy getting sucked off by my son because I wasn't sure if it was ever going to happen again so I might as well make the most of it.

"Jake, I want you to deepthroat him now ok? It might be hard at first but I'll help you don't worry". "But it's pretty thick I don't think it will fit?" Jake said worryingly. "It will trust me you just need to relax your throat, here I'll show you".

Kate took control of my cock, positioned her head, and in one swift motion swallowed 7 out of the 8 inches, her throat was tight but it was well lubricated, as was my cock from Jakes mouth. When she couldn't take me any deeper, she started bobbing up and down so I was fucking the back of her throat and it felt heavenly. My wife of 15 years loved to deepthroat me but she was pretty bad at it because her gag reflex often prevented her from allowing me to throat fuck her. She was only able to take 6 inches of me max.

After about 10 seconds Kate pulled her mouth off my enraged cock and with a naughty grin on her face she said "and that's how you deepthroat a man, go on, your turn".

Jake placed his wet mouth over my cock, opened as wide as he could and tried to swallow me, just like his sister did. He only made it a mere 4 inches though before coming off. "Damn sis how do you manage to go so deep? My throat won't let it go deeper".

"Yes it will, do it again and this time I'll help you". Jake lowered his head over my cock again and when he reached his limit, Kate grabbed his head and forced it down on my cock. "Move your tongue out the way!" She pushed harder and that was it, my meaty rod slipped right down his virgin throat, he somehow managed to go even deeper than Kate, taking my full 8 inches. She held him there for a second and I could see he was trying to raise his head but Kate held firm and instructed Jake to bob up and down. Jake did as he was told and it was pure bliss. He was a natural at deepthroat, even if he need a little assistance.

Kate finally released her grip after about 10 seconds and he came up gasping for air. He laughed and was drooling quite bit. "Great job Jake that was awesome, you look so hot with a cock in your throat". Go ahead, keep sucking.

At this point they'd both been experimenting on me for about 5 minutes when Kate said to Jake "The ideal duration of a blowjob is around the 20 - 30 minute mark. So you should throw in some teasing here and there to prolong his orgasm. It's hard to go for longer than 30 minutes because your jaw starts to ache".

30 minutes I thought to myself?! Ain't no way I'm lasting 30 fucking minutes with these two... I'll be lucky if I last 10 minutes! My body started to tremble and my cock was jerking and pulsing uncontrollably, I was getting real close to cumming but I wanted it to last longer. I wanted to tell Jake or Kate to slow down but again, I was forbidden from speaking or intervening... I decided to pretend to adjust my position to get more comfortable which might give my prick some much needed respite from all this stimulation. I stood up and my cock popped out of Jakes mouth and I started to unbutton my suit, take my shoes off and reposition myself. It only took about 15 seconds but it was enough for me to regain my composure and delay cumming for a bit.

I barely managed to get my ass back in the chair before Jakes lips were clamped around my cock again, fuck me he was such an eager little cock sucker. He sucked and slurped for another minute or so.

"OK time for some more teasing Jake. Lick all around the cock head like you did before". I leaned back and closed my eyes and enjoyed the subtle sensation of his soft luscious tongue making love to my dick. Then I was startled as I felt another tongue on my dick, I opened my eyes and Kate had joined in. Both their tongues lashing the sides of my helmet at the same time, sliding up and down the shaft and around the sensitive head. Jake would take a few sucks on the helmet and then Kate would take a few sucks, passing my member between them like a piece of candy they were sharing. All I could hear was lapping and slurping sounds like a kitten lapping at milk, it was such an arousing sound and the feeling was incredible.

I'd been getting my dick rocked by these two fire crackers for 8 minutes now and I was getting really fucking close to cumming. Jake was busy making love to my cock with his mouth so I looked at Kate with an expression of powerlessness. Kate smirked because she knew full well what that look meant. I couldn't hold myself any longer and Kate knew it.

"Right Jake, time for some more sucking but now you really need to focus because it's time to make him cum." "ok ok should I deepthroat him again or?" "No, just suck hard and fast and make sure your lips bump up over the ridge of the head each time you come up because that's really sensitive now".

With that, Jake locked his sweet lips around my meat and began sucking with passion. His tongue was swiping at the underneath of the head with every bob and Kate took his hand and placed it on my shaft. "Jerk his shaft, firm and fast" Kate demanded.

Jakes rhythm was the perfect speed, the suction was just right and with every thrust his lips sent me closer to the point of no return and I was going to blow my load any second. I gave Kate one more look of powerlessness, closed my eyes and my body began to shake. I wanted to let him know I was going to cum but I wasn't allowed to... I gripped the arms of my chair, took a few deep gasps and then Kate yelled "He's gunna cum! Suck as hard as you can right on the head and keep bobbing. You might gag when he cums but just keep sucking. DO NOT STOP SUCKING!"

My cock went as hard as steel and I erupted into his mouth, the first spurt came out with such force but Jake kept sucking me just as he was instructed. Another spurt, and another. Every stream of cum was sucked straight into Jakes warm sloppy mouth and he was doing his best to swallow but it was quite a lot of cum. I was in ecstasy. It was like I'd just been sent to heaven.

After the 4th wad of cum, Jake began to lift his head off my enraged flaming cock when Kate said "No, keep sucking he's not finished yet". She was right, I still had a few small jets of cum left in me. Kate pushed his head back down and Jake resumed sucking just as hard as before. The stimulation was intense and I instinctively tried to pull away because the head of my cock was sensitive as fuck and was screaming to be released but at the same time it felt incredible. Like I had electricity running through my manhood from the base right to the tip.

Finally about 30 seconds after shooting my first wad I had finished cumming and Kate said to Jake "OK now he's finished, you can stop now". Jake slowly raised his head off my cock, his lips still pinched tightly around it, right till the head and then as my helmet slipped from his lips it made a nice satisfying pop sound. I shuddered and was exhausted. It was the best fucking blowjob I'd ever had, and from a boy! There were some droplets of cum that had slipped out the corners of his mouth and run down my shaft during the orgasm so Kate instructed him to clean me up. Kate and Jake both attacked my shaft with their tongues one last time to clean up any remaining cum. My dick started to soften and I exhaled with relief. Fuck me did I need that release. It was amazing. My two angels just sucked me off, what an experience.

Jake stopped by my study each day after that to "get some more practice" and sucked me off daily, each time resulted in my emptying my hot load into his sweet mouth. I'm sure he was doing it because he enjoyed it and not for practice... but I couldn't care less.

Within two weeks he was giving better blowjobs than his mother and she has two decades of experience giving head. I'd often find myself making excuses to my wife not to have sex so I could save my load for my son to suck out of me.