Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirsty wanted to fight it. Fight him. Fight them. Fight sleep. She should be thinking. Planning an escape. But she was too tired. It was all too much. As the darkness of exhaustion overcame her. She slipped into a deep, dreamless slumber.

***

The sun was barely peaking over the horizon in the east. Over their home land perhaps, thought Sven. The day should be glorious. One more closer to home. Closer to the safety of their world.

But still the echoes of her cries filled his mind. More like cry. He supposed he should be thankful that it was just the one. But somehow that made it worse. As if all of the pleasure...and pain...were held back for as long as she could fight it. Fight them. Then released suddenly as if a dike had broken and flooded their whole world.

Bjorn had heard it too. Felt it more deeply perhaps. As he tossed in the berth above him, he had cursed. "That should have been me."

Sven watched as Mikael emerged up the stairs. For a man that had spent the night in the arms of a woman, he looked...less than satisfied. Angry. Frustrated. More morose than when they had talked even. This was not good.

He watched his Mikael walked over to where Bjorn worked at the nets preparing to drop them deep into the sea, seeking out their catch for this day. Their livelihood. Their life's blood. He threw something at him. It took a moment for Sven to recognize the pattern of Bjorn's favorite shirt. The one that she had been wearing when they left his cabin.

"Sorry. You may need to get another favorite shirt, little brother," Mikael pronounced slowly as Bjorn unfurled the shredded piece of material. The look of fury on his face had Sven take a step automatically in their direction. But Mikael was smart enough to know when retreat was in order and walked towards the back deck as if nothing had happened.

But something had. Something deep and painful. "This was not a good idea," Sven said quietly once more as Bjorn rose from where he had been crouched. He walked to him and threw the shirt at Sven's chest. "She is mine tonight. There will be no choice this time. Do you understand me?"

Sven felt his youngest brother's pain and simply nodded. This had been a very bad idea.

12