Goddess

Story Info
Adon’s April 1st birthday takes on new meaning.
1.2k words
4.02
8.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am one of the unfortunate ones. My name is Adon and my birthday is on April first.

I've had every kind of joke and prank played on me you can imagine. Always accompanied by the obligatory, "April Fools" shouted with giggly voices. Every year I hid out at the end of March, hoping everyone would forget and let one slip by without the stupid practical jokes. And yet, each year there's some kind of "surprise" prank waiting for me around the next corner.

Honestly, I just couldn't take it anymore.

Then I landed a job in, of all places - Albania. The University where I teach English is in the southern part of Tirana with the huge Grand Park nearby. It is a very old and very large city. Since I got here in February, I relished getting lost in the helter-skelter layout of the place. I found a small apartment and settled in nicely.

When I started my work, I was asked all the normal kinds of things expected at a new job. When they got to asking my birthdate I hesitated and said, "April 2, 2000." They didn't check my passport as this was just for a faculty information page on their website. With one simple answer to an ordinary question, I'd finally freed myself of my birthday curse (well, at least in this country...at this school).

April first eventually rolled around, my new colleagues and friends took me out to dinner for my birthday...on the second! I got a few "funny" cards from home, but that was it. No pranks, no hoaxes. What a relief!

However, one such "new friend" made April first unforgettable in an unexpected and life-changing way.

Afrodita was a graduate student at the university. She was named after the Greek goddess of love, lust, beauty, pleasure, and passion - Aphrodite. Well, they definitely got her name right...first of all, her jet-black hair falls over her shoulders and rests on tremendous chocolate breasts that scarcely fit any clothing she owns. She has the eyes of a Persian queen, with a black outline that gives her stunning deep brown eyes mystery and sexuality. Let's just say, the instant I saw her, I was in love and lust simultaneously.

The first time we made love, was the day before, on my real birthday, April first. I was a little nervous, thinking that any minute someone from home would burst in screaming the dreaded phrase. No, not "Happy Birthday" - the other one. Thankfully, all that happened this April first was me falling in love with Dita.

I have never known such a sexually uninhibited woman.

We were people-watching at this huge gathering place in the city called Skanderbeg Square. I mean huge! It was just another Saturday with kids running around and tourists milling about taking pictures and pointing.

"Adon, I want to feel you between my legs."

Her matter-of-fact and incredibly seductive words just hung out there. Her eyes flashed at me as my heart stopped.

"Let's go to your place right now."

"Yes, my queen," I said feebly.

We held hands the whole way to my apartment. When we were in the living room, Dita put on some middle eastern music and proceeded to perform an actual belly dance for me. Her hips gyrated as she peeled off one piece of clothing at a time, all the while her gaze was locked on me. It was like an enchantment. I could almost smell incense as she bared her voluptuous breasts and beckoned me to her. Moving in an Egyptian figure eight, she artfully slipped the panties off her perfectly rounded tush while pulling me into her soft tits. She guided my hands to her swirling ass, "Will you be my slave and do as I command?"

"Mmffgh," was all I could get out. My heart was pounding and I was hard as a rock.

Dita reached down and smoothed her hand across me, "Stiff and thick...just the way I like it."

Now, this was an April first surprise that I could fully embrace - figuratively and literally.

The music became more passionate. She pulled away and danced in a circle in front of me, her hips shuddered. Enchanted by this goddess, I threw my clothes off and stood naked as she brought one hand to her mound. A trace of black hair led her to the moist silky opening of her pussy. Moving her fingers up down while her tail moved with the drums, I was pulled toward her.

"Worship me on your knees," like a Siren's song, I felt compelled and sunk down unhesitatingly. Her fingers gently separated her pussy lips and she pulled my mouth to her. She smelled of roses and sex. I buried myself between her legs and was lost in the salty/sweetness of her cunt. My cock and heart were throbbing and beating in time with the music now. The middle eastern thrum ran through me as she turned around. "Now here," pointing.

Eagerly, I pulled her hips and ass to my mouth. It was like caressing a tight rosette with my tongue. I could hear her fingers at work, slick against her clitoris, my dick started to ache.

Dita danced back further and further into me until I was bent back as far as I could go. I fell on my back the last few inches to the floor. She followed and mashed her ass to my hungry mouth.

Lowering herself, she licked the head of my shaft while tugging softly with her fingers. Lifting herself slightly, she moved from one opening to another as I was flooded with the flavor of her creamy sex.

"I'm going to make you mine and keep you under me from now on. You wouldn't mind that, would you?" She lunged forward and took me, balls deep down her throat. The soft liquid warmth of her mouth was overwhelming as she literally started fucking me down her windpipe.

"Oh God!" I blubbered.

Freeing her mouth, "Oops, I think you meant Goddess."

Then shifting to straddle me, she held me in her seductive gaze and slammed down, filling her pussy with my full manhood. She guided my hands to her nut-brown breasts, "Fuck me like no other woman. Ram that nice, thick cock into me. Make me come, Adon".

I certainly didn't need encouragement. It felt like hot velvet and with each thrust I felt myself about to boil over.

Still locked on to me, "Yes, serve me. Do it. Fuck me harder."

After an eternity of ecstasy, I finally erupted, spewing what seemed like gallons of come deep into her. The core of her body convulsed and shuddered on top of me as her orgasm took hold. With eyes half shut, her nails dug into my skin, and a satisfied smile beaming from her face, she breathed, "You're mine, Adon."

----------------------

I can hardly believe an entire year has passed since that afternoon. Our baby is two months old now. We named her April. She's currently down for a nap as middle-eastern music fills our home. Mommy and daddy are in the living room working on a little brother or sister...or, maybe I should say god or goddess.

It's going to be another unforgettable birthday.